• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Animekitty's video blog

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 10:52 PM
-->
emotional immaturity

emotions are in control

can't be challenged without emotions taking over.

unable to be confident so it scrunches up inside and is tight.

emotionally shut down.

the little things upset you.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
emotional pain is hard to handle. I felt rejected and upset. I did not know what to do. So I did nothing. I just felt my emotions without commenting on them. I was angry. I did not let the pain move me to do anything. Eventually, the emotional pain was gone and I could think rationally. I was very clear-headed. I felt my state to get rid of the negativity. I was blocking it before with my "habits". I am better now.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
felt really worthless
because I can't do anything
I'm not good at anything
I have nothing to do

I just give up but that is not a solution - feel horrible
I wish I could do stuff, don't have much self-esteem

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 4:52 AM
-->
So did you like find out what you have.
Cause it seems like you have everything in the DSM.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I ate a marijuana cookie and hallucinated for 24 hours.
I could not tell what was real or not. It seemed time had slowed down and I was on edge the whole time. I was scared and everything warped around me. People doing things in the background and other things all warped hallucinations. My mind would say things about what was happening. I could not stop thinking. I went to the hospital but they released me because they said I was fine. I thought the lobby was the ward. When I got home I kept asking my mom if I was in the hospital. I could not tell.

Now that I am Sober the paranoia is gone. Being unstable is like being in the passenger side of a car with a drunk driver.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
The central executive, which is the master component of Baddeley's working memory model and is thought to be a function of the prefrontal cortex, controls the performance of other components by allocating a limited capacity of memory resource to each component based on its demand.

Top Bottom