• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

An entire personality type must disappear - which one should it be?

Which one should go?

• Total voters

C.Hecker88

Lily of the Valley
Local time
Today 2:36 AM
-->
Extra points for giving a situation where this has to take place.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:36 AM
-->
Can you elaborate I would contribute but I am not sure were you wish to go with this.

C.Hecker88

Lily of the Valley
Local time
-->
Can you elaborate I would contribute but I am not sure were you wish to go with this.

If for some reason one of the Jungian personality types had to go and you were given the choice as to which one would do so, which one would you choose?

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 7:36 AM
-->
There currently is 1 vote, which gos out to ESTJ. Whaha!
-I won't vote, this is way out of line- :phear:

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
INFJ

No particular reason.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
It's funny how Chad votes for his own personality-type. Anyhow, it made me vote too. I've voted INTP. No particular reason. :phear:

C.Hecker88, I don't think you are an INTP either.

C.Hecker88

Lily of the Valley
Local time
-->
It's funny how Chad votes for his own personality-type. Anyhow, it made me vote too. I've voted INTP. No particular reason. :phear:

C.Hecker88, I don't think you are an INTP either.

I am completely an INTP. I have my reasons for voting the way that I did.

Thank you for voting.

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
Today 12:36 AM
-->
ESFx

Because I want some peace and quiet.

Double_V

Local time
-->
People voting for ESTJ are clearly thinking with their feels.

How so?

Just curious. I am married to one.

Edit: While I didn't vote, for me surely it would be one of the introverted feeler groups.

MichiganJFrog

Rupert Pupkin's stalker
Local time
-->
Are we talking getting rid of actual people here?

hasen

meh
Local time
Today 1:36 AM
-->
ENTJ has more potential to cause evil and/or stomp on people for their own gain.

MichiganJFrog

Rupert Pupkin's stalker
Local time
-->
ESFx

Because I want some peace and quiet.

I'm with you on that one, but I went with ESFJ just because the ESFPs might feel slightly conflicted about their G.D. chirpiness.

ENTJ has more potential to cause evil and/or stomp on people for their own gain.

It's true, my wife is pure evil! :D

Edit: While I didn't vote, for me surely it would be one of the introverted feeler groups.

Holy crap, even I'm in the cross-hairs! This is turning into a circular firing squad!

bartoli

Local time
Today 8:36 AM
-->
You wouldn't want that vote, since we are one of the rare types. Even if all the INTPs voted against the same type, the more common types would have given more votes against INTPs

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You wouldn't want that vote, since we are one of the rare types. Even if all the INTPs voted against the same type, the more common types would have given more votes against INTPs

Possibly however this is assuming that INTPs are the most ignoring type to other none INTPs. Given are repetitively quite not confrontational nature compared to many other types. I would guess that the actual Type that would get voted out would be the least popular E class. Since extroverts are more likely to get involved with other people.

Also the implication I get from the OP is not eliminating through genocide of a whole people group. The removal of that type in the population. Therefore anyone of this type would magically or maybe scientifically have there personality changed. to some other personalty type. In essence removing that personality type form the general public.

This my be due to my general bias to killing even 1% of the world random population would be hard if not impossible. Therefore if it was possible it should be just as easy to change there personality and go form there.

EDIT: @own8ge I am not saying you should die just change.

I can see were you would get offended if I was calling for your death.

Double_V

Local time
-->

Knocking out the INFP's came to mind (I've never met one that's sane) but once I factored they're rare, I had to save that vote. Extermination requires much forethought!

I mean, if I had three votes I could afford a margin of error.:D

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->
We could use this thread to better understand the utility of the different types. I voted INFJ because I don't understand what they bring to the table.

-Duxwing

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->
We could use this thread to better understand the utility of the different types. I voted INFJ because I don't understand what they bring to the table.

-Duxwing

As a likely INFJ I rue this post :beatyou:

@Duxwing

Kidding, of course :angel:

C.Hecker88

Lily of the Valley
Local time
-->

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
How dare you guys say my dad should be taken care of. ;)

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
He actually doesn't need to be taken care of, he does that himself.

Duxwing

Local time
-->
Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:

Clergy / Religious Work
Teachers
Medical Doctors / Dentists
Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist Psychologists
Psychiatrists
Counselors and Social Workers
Musicians and Artists
Photographers
Child Care / Early Childhood Development

More abstractly?

-Duxwing

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 2:36 PM
-->

-Duxwing

Agreed.

They are rare for a reason.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->
Lol, imagine this thread on an INFJ forum!

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->
Well... What can INFJ's do?

-Duxwing

Taking your question literally, they can do everything, since someone is obviously not bound to a predetermined fate because of some classification system :p

Taking your question the way you intended:

I've spent enough time on this forum to give a general sense of my personality to you all, especially those that I often find myself in debates with *cough, cough @Duxwing *

Since you've asked for a more abstract definition of INFJ, I will attempt to provide it, using myself as an example.

Lead function is Ni. This is coincidentally the most difficult for me to explain, probably because I use it so much and it's so ingrained in my thought processes, I have a hard time distinguishing everything it encompasses. Essentially, I come up with answers sporadically, often times with little to no evidence to support them. This, however, does not mean that I give an answer and leave it at that; quite to the contrary! I am very inquisitive and detailed when something interests me, and although I often times (read: always) seem to enter a debate or ask a question with a preconceived idea, it most certainly does not mean that I am stubborn or irrational. Although it's sometimes difficult to explain my reasoning for doing something (which sometimes leaves me wondering why the hell I did something) all of my decisions and thoughts come from myself and myself only. I guess you would say that I rarely do something against my better judgement.

Fe is the supporting function. Personally, this is the function that I need to work on voicing more. None of my family are feelers (or at least they don't act like it). So, that and the fact that I was nerdy and shy as a child led to me never being able to express Fe very well to another person, despite it being my supporting function. This is why I still to this day rely so heavily on Ni; I had to make up for the lack of external feeling by expressing feelings inside my head, externally (if that makes sense). Thus, I have some INTP tendencies (from a forced Fi) despite not using Ne (or any other of the INTP functions, tbh) very efficiently. So, I can't really elaborate here on a personal note, since it's been difficult for me to use this. Surely you're aware of the primary basis of functions though. Coincidentally, this function is the sole reason I am still not sure of my type. I consider myself to be a somewhat abnormal representation of INFJs (or possibly an accurate representation of one who didn't receive enough cuddles as a child: apparently Hitler, Leon Trotsky, and Osama Bin Laden are all INFJs gone wrong [among others]).

Kind of interesting:http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php

And useful: http://www.timeenoughforlove.org/Functions.htm

Next function is Ti. Ti and Ni are my two favorite functions (thus the username), and I feel as though they easily go hand in hand when thoroughly evaluating a concept. Ti essentially takes the concepts understood by our perception of them (the "big picture" if you will) and assorts them in a logical fashion. Instead of systematizing through facts and hard logic, I systematize through my personal understanding of the concept. I've often times been called "humble" and I believe this function is the reason why. Because I spend a lot of my time analyzing the concepts I've been given in my head, my opinions are usually heartfelt and actually what I mean. This coupled with common etiquette means that I usually downplay most of my accomplishments because I'm viewing them on the large scale of things. My morals are a finely-tuned collection of ideas that I've garnered over my brief existence on this planet. You can see, then, how an overused Ni and a strong Ti lead me to spend a lot of time in my own head, constantly changing and adding to my collection of personal ideas, experiences and morals.

Last is Se. Pretty straightforward here. I see, I do. I don't necessarily scan my brain for something similar, I simply assess the situation and do what I think would work. This means that many times my solutions can be creative and inventive, but it also means my ideas could be completely stupid and illogical since I base most of my decisions off of intuition and not logic.

Mix all this together and you have a person that is a big pit of complex and misunderstood emotions (by others) that governs decisions based on their ideas of concepts and their gut instincts. This explains why sometimes their actions can be both morally and logically flawed yet sensical to the INFJ and honestly in an effort to improve the situation (case in point: Hitler). You can read whatever you like about where an INFJ would flourish, but if put in the right situation, an INFJ can either flourish or flounder in just about any situation, if they are legitimately interested in the topic.

This:http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ_car.html
may prove to be useful (the descriptive part). I would add that in the right situation, an INFJ can be an extremely influential and powerful leader, if enough people are behind them. Positions of power may or may not be a good idea for an INFJ as their actions can be so streaky.

Analyzer

Hide thy life
Local time
-->
Agreed.

They are rare for a reason.

While very "in the clouds", INFJs bring unique perspective on things. I don't know which type can better weave emotion and logic together.

Duxwing

Local time
-->
Taking your question literally, they can do everything, since someone is obviously not bound to a predetermined fate because of some classification system :p

Taking your question the way you intended:

I've spent enough time on this forum to give a general sense of my personality to you all, especially those that I often find myself in debates with *cough, cough @Duxwing *

Since you've asked for a more abstract definition of INFJ, I will attempt to provide it, using myself as an example.

Lead function is Ni. This is coincidentally the most difficult for me to explain, probably because I use it so much and it's so ingrained in my thought processes, I have a hard time distinguishing everything it encompasses. Essentially, I come up with answers sporadically, often times with little to no evidence to support them. This, however, does not mean that I give an answer and leave it at that; quite to the contrary! I am very inquisitive and detailed when something interests me, and although I often times (read: always) seem to enter a debate or ask a question with a preconceived idea, it most certainly does not mean that I am stubborn or irrational. Although it's sometimes difficult to explain my reasoning for doing something (which sometimes leaves me wondering why the hell I did something) all of my decisions and thoughts come from myself and myself only. I guess you would say that I rarely do something against my better judgement.

Fe is the supporting function. Personally, this is the function that I need to work on voicing more. None of my family are feelers (or at least they don't act like it). So, that and the fact that I was nerdy and shy as a child led to me never being able to express Fe very well to another person, despite it being my supporting function. This is why I still to this day rely so heavily on Ni; I had to make up for the lack of external feeling by expressing feelings inside my head, externally (if that makes sense). Thus, I have some INTP tendencies (from a forced Fi) despite not using Ne (or any other of the INTP functions, tbh) very efficiently. So, I can't really elaborate here on a personal note, since it's been difficult for me to use this. Surely you're aware of the primary basis of functions though. Coincidentally, this function is the sole reason I am still not sure of my type. I consider myself to be a somewhat abnormal representation of INFJs (or possibly an accurate representation of one who didn't receive enough cuddles as a child: apparently Hitler, Leon Trotsky, and Osama Bin Laden are all INFJs gone wrong [among others]).

Kind of interesting:http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php

And useful: http://www.timeenoughforlove.org/Functions.htm

Next function is Ti. Ti and Ni are my two favorite functions (thus the username), and I feel as though they easily go hand in hand when thoroughly evaluating a concept. Ti essentially takes the concepts understood by our perception of them (the "big picture" if you will) and assorts them in a logical fashion. Instead of systematizing through facts and hard logic, I systematize through my personal understanding of the concept. I've often times been called "humble" and I believe this function is the reason why. Because I spend a lot of my time analyzing the concepts I've been given in my head, my opinions are usually heartfelt and actually what I mean. This coupled with common etiquette means that I usually downplay most of my accomplishments because I'm viewing them on the large scale of things. My morals are a finely-tuned collection of ideas that I've garnered over my brief existence on this planet. You can see, then, how an overused Ni and a strong Ti lead me to spend a lot of time in my own head, constantly changing and adding to my collection of personal ideas, experiences and morals.

Last is Se. Pretty straightforward here. I see, I do. I don't necessarily scan my brain for something similar, I simply assess the situation and do what I think would work. This means that many times my solutions can be creative and inventive, but it also means my ideas could be completely stupid and illogical since I base most of my decisions off of intuition and not logic.

Mix all this together and you have a person that is a big pit of complex and misunderstood emotions (by others) that governs decisions based on their ideas of concepts and their gut instincts. This explains why sometimes their actions can be both morally and logically flawed yet sensical to the INFJ and honestly in an effort to improve the situation (case in point: Hitler). You can read whatever you like about where an INFJ would flourish, but if put in the right situation, an INFJ can either flourish or flounder in just about any situation, if they are legitimately interested in the topic.

This:http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ_car.html
may prove to be useful (the descriptive part). I would add that in the right situation, an INFJ can be an extremely influential and powerful leader, if enough people are behind them. Positions of power may or may not be a good idea for an INFJ as their actions can be so streaky.

So you build a castle of intuition on a foundation of logic-adjusted emotion adjusted in order manifest your heartfelt ideals in concrete reality?

-Duxwing

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
So you build a castle of intuition on a foundation of logic-adjusted emotion adjusted in order manifest your heartfelt ideals in concrete reality?

-Duxwing

Duxwing, I hope you are being a troll. If not, your ignorance is astonishing.

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->

-Duxwing

I build a castle of logic-adjusted emotion based on a foundation of intuition in order to manifest my heartfelt ideals in not-so concrete reality.

Unless that reality is literally concrete, in which reality = concrete.

Duxwing

Local time
-->
Duxwing, I hope you are being a troll. If not, your ignorance is astonishing.

Of course I'm ignorant, own8ge. I'm asking a question! :)

-Duxwing

Duxwing

Local time
-->
I build a castle of logic-adjusted emotion based on a foundation of intuition in order to manifest my heartfelt ideals in not-so concrete reality.

What is this not-so-concrete reality?

Unless that reality is literally concrete, in which reality = concrete.

:D BRICK! *tosses a brick at the Introvert*

-Duxwing

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->
What is this not-so-concrete reality?

I personally believe that nothing exists (or at least that our understanding of reality is far from accurate).

I'm probably in the minority here, though.

*Catches brick*
I'll have you know I played several years of little league.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
I personally believe that nothing exists (or at least that our understanding of reality is far from accurate).

*Catches brick*
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Every time I see that my eyes instantly gravitate towards "gorilla warfare".

*imagines gorillas with guns* O_O

Lol

Duxwing

Local time
-->

"Concrete reality" is just philosophical shorthand for, " 'reality,' were it to exist as described by monism, physicalism, materialism, reductionism, determinism, and the latest theories from the sciences derived therefrom". I know that we can't prove anything, much less reality, but we all seem to be sharing a very predictable hallucination, and its observed behavior can be modelled by science. Ergo, in philosophical shorthand I write "concrete reality".

But if you really want to get technical, Mr. PhilosophicalBacksassPants, :D I'll reword my question: Do you seek to affect the 'internal' or 'external' portion of your hallucinatory experience, where "internal" and "external" refer to those portions of the experience that you believe to be part of your Self and not part of your Self, respectively?

*Catches brick*

*Wheels in a brick machinegun made by @Cognisant * Good, for I have plenty more where that came from.

-Duxwing

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->
"Concrete reality" is just philosophical shorthand for, " 'reality,' were it to exist as described by monism, physicalism, materialism, reductionism, determinism, and the latest theories from the sciences derived therefrom". I know that we can't prove anything, much less reality, but we all seem to be sharing a very predictable hallucination, and its observed behavior can be modelled by science. Ergo, in philosophical shorthand I write "concrete reality".
The remark was made simply for shitz and gigz. Sometimes I like to sound crazy on purpose. Then I have to decide whether or not I actually believe what I just wrote. The jury is still out.:crazy:
But if you really want to get technical, Mr. PhilosophyBacksassPants, :D I'll reword my question: Do you seek to affect in the 'internal' or 'external' portion of your hallucinatory experience, where "internal" and "external" refer to those portions of the experience that you believe to be part of your Self and not part of your Self, respectively?
I lol'ed at this :D

Duxwing

Local time
-->
The remark was made simply for shitz and gigz. Sometimes I like to sound crazy on purpose. Then I have to decide whether or not I actually believe what I just wrote. The jury is still out.:crazy:
Quite an interesting way to test your hypothesis. :)

I lol'ed at this :D

I'll be here all week! But seriously, folks, how does your Fe relate to your Ni?

-Duxwing

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

Montresor

Banned
Local time
-->
I would build a castle out of concrete. TAKE THAT intuitittititties!

Also, vote to off the ESTJs.

Honestly, they suck. Same with ISTJs.

Also also, regarding INFJs. What's the problem again? They should stay.

Ni is probably the most powerful cognitive function of all. TiNe doesn't stand a chance when up against Ni in a battle of ... N

You just wiped out your common ground between INTP and INTJ, meaning you likely have just made two powerful enemies, INTP nation. In fact, you have 3 powerful enemies, because I believe ISTPs would come to the aid of the INxJ.

Duxwing

Local time
-->
I would build a castle out of concrete. TAKE THAT intuitittititties!

Also, vote to off the ESTJs.

Honestly, they suck. Same with ISTJs.

But who would manage the copy machine replacement team at Goldman Sachs? Who would have the relentless toughness to train policemen, firefighters, EMTs, and soldiers? The ESTJ, though rough and tough, is essential to the maintenance of order in society.

The INFJ, on the other hand... I don't really know what they do that other types can't do better. Maybe psychology and counseling?

Also also, regarding INFJs. What's the problem again? They should stay.

Ni is probably the most powerful cognitive function of all. TiNe doesn't stand a chance when up against Ni in a battle of ... N

Sure, of course, but NiFe doesn't stand a chance in a battle of SeTi, either. We're comparing apples to oranges. As for Ni being the most "powerful," I don't know enough to debate that point, so I reject yours out of hand as witchcraft and sorcery.

BURN THE WITCH! :D

You just wiped out your common ground between INTP and INTJ, meaning you likely have just made two powerful enemies, INTP nation. In fact, you have 3 powerful enemies, because I believe ISTPs would come to the aid of the INxJ.

Don't forget the ISFJ's. They're legion, and according to Pod'Lair, can bring the might of Goldman Sachs upon the heads of their opponents. So there! :p

-Duxwing

Montresor

Banned
Local time
-->
But who would manage the copy machine replacement team at Goldman Sachs? Who would have the relentless toughness to train policemen, firefighters, EMTs, and soldiers? The ESTJ, though rough and tough, is essential to the maintenance of order in society.

The INFJ, on the other hand... I don't really know what they do that other types can't do better. Maybe psychology and counseling?

Sure, of course, but NiFe doesn't stand a chance in a battle of SeTi, either. We're comparing apples to oranges. As for Ni being the most "powerful," I don't know enough to debate that point, so I reject yours out of hand as witchcraft and sorcery.

BURN THE WITCH! :D

Don't forget the ISFJ's. They're legion, and according to Pod'Lair, can bring the might of Goldman Sachs upon the heads of their opponents. So there! :p

-Duxwing

Meh,

where to start?

ESTJs ... training policemen, where does Si fit in all of this? Unnecessary monies spent on nostalgia, honour, badges, uniforms, graduation ceremonies, brass, caps, ... they're basically peacocks. A grim nod and solemn eye contact is all the social exchange they need to know, just "know" that they're doing things "the right way"... :king-twitter:

What's wrong with calling upon the ENTJs for tasks like this?

INFJs, what do they do that is better than any other type? They see the bullshit in other people. We (Ti-doms) NEEEEED THEM for their Fe. Just because you want to throw down a hug and a cookie to every mfucker who feels sad doesn't mean you have "integrated" your Fe to some advanced level. It means you are WEAK.

Next point, apples to apples bitch. I said Ni-doms will win the battle of intuition every time. Call it sorcery, I call it PROPHECY.

Finally, ISFJs... why not them you ask??... well i'll tell you why. ISFJs are just INTPs who are even more gay. SiFe is some pretty homo shit. I'll take NiFe any day.

Besides, I was saying that ISTPs and INFJs are the "missing link" between INTPs and INTJs (the latter clearly being superior). If you choose to take out the INFJs, you have NO IDEA what could happen when the INTJs hear about it.

Duxwing

Local time
-->
Meh,

where to start?

ESTJs ... training policemen, where does Si fit in all of this? Unnecessary monies spent on nostalgia, honour, badges, uniforms, graduation ceremonies, brass, caps, ... they're basically peacocks. A grim nod and solemn eye contact is all the social exchange they need to know, just "know" that they're doing things "the right way"... :king-twitter:

Si is the reason that cops do what they do: they want to serve their communities and protect people from harm, and they want to do it one person at a time. An ENTJ wants to look at the big picture and achieve huge goals. An ESTJ wants to organize their fresh meat into a lean, mean, policing machine.

What's wrong with calling upon the ENTJs for tasks like this?

They want to become the police chief, not the drill instructor.

INFJs, what do they do that is better than any other type? They see the bullshit in other people. We (Ti-doms) NEEEEED THEM for their Fe. Just because you want to throw down a hug and a cookie to every mfucker who feels sad doesn't mean you have "integrated" your Fe to some advanced level. It means you are WEAK.

Oooh, I'm so scared of swears and loud words that I'll agree with you. :p

No. ;)

If it's Fe that you want, then go to an ENFJ. They're not just Fe-aux, they're Fedom.

Next point, apples to apples bitch. I said Ni-doms will win the battle of intuition every time. Call it sorcery, I call it PROPHECY.

And I agree that they will. But to then conclude "INFJ>INTP" is to judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

Finally, ISFJs... why not them you ask??... well i'll tell you why. ISFJs are just INTPs who are even more gay. SiFe is some pretty homo shit. I'll take NiFe any day.

That's... not an argument. It's just a bunch of homophobic slurs capped off by personal opinion. Come on, Monty, you can do better than that. :)

Besides, I was saying that ISTPs and INFJs are the "missing link" between INTPs and INTJs (the latter clearly being superior). If you choose to take out the INFJs, you have NO IDEA what could happen when the INTJs hear about it.

If we have "NO IDEA" about what could happen, then why must we assume that the worst would? What if the INTJs cheered? As for being a "missing link," consider that I can communicate with Proxy just fine despite all of our functions being different and in a different order.

-Duxwing

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
-->
Voted INTPs.

When it comes right down to it, our perceived strengths are pretty damned useless, not to mention that we're already apparently in the vast minority vs. other types.

Also, I'm into self-sacrifice.

Top Bottom