• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Alpha Beta Omega Personality Test

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 1:03 PM
-->

You are a(n)
Sigma
You're a black sheep. You are a mystery to those around you and tend to be seen as an outsider. While you may not enjoy socializing as much as others, it doesn't mean you don't care about those close to you. You value your privacy, which is often seen as being withdrawn or difficult.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 4:03 PM
-->
It's a test for Alpha/Beta/Omega - you've just gone and made something up!

Edit: I got Gamma.
You are the adventurous one. You've probably moved multiple times in your life or jumped from job to job. A restless soul, the pressures of the traditional lifestyle don't bother you. You'd rather be free to do whatever you want and go wherever you please rather than be chained to a home and a 9-to-5 job for the rest of your life.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:03 AM
-->
“What character from ‘Friends’ are you”

What sort of depraved mind comes up with vulgar questions like that

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 5:03 AM
-->
What are these questions, I'm on 14/29 but it's not getting better.

Menahga

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
You're a natural leader. You exude confidence and enthusiasm for going after what you want. While some might mistake you for being bossy or aggressive, it's just because you are passionate about the things and people you care about, whether it's your career or your significant other
Can’t be very accurate since the celebrities I guessed on and tv shows I didn’t know

Attachments

• 4CFAB94B-631E-4C4E-9CF1-A950BECF7B18.jpeg
    4CFAB94B-631E-4C4E-9CF1-A950BECF7B18.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,532

Haim

Worlds creator
Local time
Today 8:03 AM
-->
I am the Omega for the one that made this quiz.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:03 PM
-->
You are a(n)
Beta
You are everyone's friend. You're not over the top, but you're not a wallflower either. You have a natural friendly aura, and people enjoy your company. While some might describe you as reserved or a bit passive aggressive, you prefer to see it as responsible and thoughtful.

I'd generally agree to that. But then again it's a personality test online, so can't really say that it's nuanced or detailed (as in, it's most likely a one size fit's all kind of thing; the result/definitions part).

àzar

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
Greetings.

Hard for me to imagine an INTP as an A-type. I’ve never wanted to be a leader. Anyone else find themselves with results they didn’t expect?

(I edited this several times)

Attachments

• C565A3BA-3E06-4B39-B597-A0C07E3FD101.png
    C565A3BA-3E06-4B39-B597-A0C07E3FD101.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 1,805

Shiari

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:03 AM
-->
I am a Beta :) That suits me pretty well I guess :D I thought I was na omega, but it is true, that I have these caring and sometimes protective sides in me.. :D

Anyway it might be stupid to ask, but is there a dating site or something based on this? :D It is not that I believe in wolves as a/b/o is described, but I agree with the principles of this AU so much that I would really love to meet someone who thinks like that too :D It would be lovely to meet my own Alpha <3

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:03 PM
-->
Mine didn't have a description, did anyone else get Cuck?

Oh hey there newbie welcome to the asylum.

honour

Redshirt
Local time
Today 8:03 AM
-->
I am a Beta :) That suits me pretty well I guess :D I thought I was na omega, but it is true, that I have these caring and sometimes protective sides in me.. :D

Anyway it might be stupid to ask, but is there a dating site or something based on this? :D It is not that I believe in wolves as a/b/o is described, but I agree with the principles of this AU so much that I would really love to meet someone who thinks like that too :D It would be lovely to meet my own Alpha <3
beta suits you

Top Bottom