INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > INTP

Old 24th-January-2017, 11:02 PM   #1
Trixanne
Redshirt

linuxsafari
Talking Old INTP school reports

So today I went through some of my old stuff, I came across an old mid-year kindergarten school report and found it fascinating. Just looking at the comments you can pretty much tell I was an INTP even at the age of 5. Anyone else feel like sharing old school reports for fun?
Attached Thumbnails
20170125_095609.jpg  
Trixanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-January-2017, 11:10 PM   #2
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari
Default Re: Old INTP school reports

I got mostly A's and rarely some B's up until middle school, then I started having a social life.
Old 25th-January-2017, 01:50 PM   #3
Trixanne
Redshirt

linuxsafari

Socially I was the opposite, it took me until middle school to realise that people are bad and to be avoided at all costs. :P I spent most of primary school trying to fit in. Marks wise I was As and Bs, although there were no exams in kindergarten per se, the results here are just teacher observations. I did well in school until this thing called "being organised" and "paying attention to the teacher in class instead of reading a book or drawing" became an actual problem. If I find any more reports I'll share them too.
Trixanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th-January-2017, 06:21 PM   #4
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead

windows_98_nt_2000mozilla

I typically got A's / Outstandings in every actual subject (and was well-behaved, attentive, and very smart in the teachers' eyes), got along with all my peers fine, etc... except from Phys Ed where I would get a Satisfactory, and in Handwriting, where I typically was barely scraping by.

I also had to go to speech class in second grade because I couldn't make the "r" sound (when I said the word "car," I sounded like I was from Boston).
Old 26th-January-2017, 12:46 AM   #5
Potion Purple
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari

In kindergarten we had a 4 (good) to 1 (bad) grading system. I got 4's in homework/classwork grades..I got everything from 3 to 2 to 1 in participation (I never talked).
Potion Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th-January-2017, 10:42 AM   #6
Perfectly Normal Beast
evil genus

windows_vistafirefox

Attached Thumbnails
pnbreport.jpg  
Old 26th-January-2017, 11:15 AM   #7
PmjPmj
Full of stars.

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Not an INTP (sorry about that ) but my school reports were the same throughout my entire education:

- Smart kid
- Doesn't apply himself
- Needs to stfu
- Can answer back and argue

I passionately disliked school.
PmjPmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-January-2017, 05:26 AM   #8
lucky12
walking on air

windows_xp_2003safari

I once got a phone call home because I kept falling asleep in class (admittedly I was horrible for this in multiple classes). My dad backed me up, he asked what my mark was (it was unusually high). He then told her to "leave him alone". That was really unexpected, thought I was getting my ass kicked.

In another class I actually got into the habit of napping the first 10 or 15 minutes of the tests lol i remember the teacher grew to despise me. He started kicking my desk to wake me up.
lucky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-January-2017, 07:36 AM   #9
zerkalo

linuxsafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by PmjPmj View Post
- Doesn't apply himself
- Needs to stfu
Same
Quote:
I passionately disliked school.
Same
Old 27th-January-2017, 08:18 AM   #10
Reluctantly
yer mum and dad

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
- Smart kid
Does it ever bug you when people call you "smart"? Lately it's been getting on my nerves; like people are kissing ass or something or just trying to compartmentalize someone that thinks about and understands complicated things.
Old 27th-January-2017, 08:50 PM   #11
PmjPmj
Full of stars.

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Nah, I like it when people compliment my intellect. It means I'm doing something right
PmjPmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-January-2017, 11:56 PM   #12
Hadoblado
Looker at dicker

windows_98_nt_2000safari

I never did homework. I thought it was unethical and teachers couldn't convince me otherwise. If I already understood the content why should I have to repeat it over and over? I spent more than half my lunch times in detention for this. Every time there was a test I was vindicated. I failed most of high-school because tests were only a small part of the curriculum.

Looking back I feel stupid for having acted this way, but I know it makes little difference for me now.

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-June-2017, 12:00 AM   #13
Fuxor300
Redshirt

macossafari

In gradeschool I did pretty well, it was a school system where we had a certain page in our book to which we could work ourselves, then we had a small lecture that explained the next chapters. I just finished early all the time and wasn't allowed to work further, which angered me until I just started drawing all the time and not doing anything at all. Through middle and high school my grades consisted of As in English(foreign) and German(mother tongue) and Ds in everything else because I never payed attention in class for more than 30 minutes. In my last year I had only Bs and Cs and I don't remember any time when I really studied as much as I could have done. Whenever I enough to think "yeah I could pass the test easily why bother" I just stopped.

I didnt study one minute for my final math exam and got a C, almost a B. Im still proud of that. Not so much the grade as just the that I actually convinced myself not to study. Im not quite sure why this makes me proud but I think I like to see myself as a daredevil and test out how much I can go against what other people tell me to do and still get by.

Got a D on my final programming test (it was an it high school), despite doing the programming task perfectly. Because project management was also part of the test and I didn't even touch half of that stuff. Still bugs me, because thats an area where I really should have studied for at least half an hour.
Fuxor300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-June-2017, 03:29 PM   #14
HDINTP

windows_98_nt_2000firefox

Hmm. So it seems to be same for most. What I would be interested in is actually something else: How many students in this regard were same as you in your class? We were 2...
HDINTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-June-2017, 04:48 PM   #15
Marvel
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Took me a while to cotton on to the fact that we were supposed to apply ourselves when I was very small (lost it again later).

I was as quick as anyone if not the quickest to read well in my year group but we had these kind of self-paced maths books (not sure if that's still a thing) and I don't think it occurred to me that there was any importance in the speed of completion, so I just daydreamed or whatever.

Anyway at some point it was explained to me that I was falling way behind so I started to go through them very, very quickly until I was out front in that. Then I slacked off again. I had this instinctive need to prove I could best everyone and after it was absolutely clear I didn't care anymore and went back to doodling.

Off topic but I can draw an architectural plan of the first house I lived in. I left that house before I was 2 and haven't been back. Anyone else done that sort of thing?
Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote