Closed Thread

Old 14th-October-2016, 12:19 AM   #401
Cherry Cola
Banned

linuxsafari
Default Re: Bronto's ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seteleechete View Post
How are you supposed to unleash something beyond your existential scope?
Apologies for my error. "Unleash the kraken" is of course a figurative, celebratory imperative not to be taken as an indication of power over the fate of the kraken. This nuance was lost in my sentence. What i meant, and should have written, was: "That, of course, doesn't mean we're exempt from the humbling omen of the kraken - why would it? I don't know what i'm talking about anymore".
Old 16th-October-2016, 04:20 AM   #402
Hadoblado
Looker at dicker

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Bronto's ban

Hey guys, Bronto just emailed me to vent a little, so I came and checked out the thread. I won't be sticking around much as my exams are fast approaching.

However, I noticed that a lot of people were wanting to say goodbye etc.. Bronto was reluctant to hand out his details to anyone that asked (understandably), but if you give me your details via PM, I'll pass them onto Bront so he can make the call. Peace out.

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Closed Thread