INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > The Lounge

Old 1st-January-2017, 02:49 AM   #2901
EyeSeeCold
lust for life

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: The Random Thoughts Thread

Why do hot showers feel so good? It's almost orgasmic.

we will live on forever and ever
EyeSeeCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th-January-2017, 06:05 AM   #2902
Esurient Fere
Probably avoiding heat stroke

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
Why do hot showers feel so good? It's almost orgasmic.
It's probably a type thing because hell yeah.

http://www.allure.com/story/what-a-l...bath-says-abou

“It would be very unjust to say that you deserted me, but that I was deserted, and sometimes terribly so, is true.”
― Franz Kafka, Diaries of Franz Kafka

“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
― Paulo Coelho, Alchemist
Esurient Fere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th-January-2017, 03:01 PM   #2903
Pressure's Spring
PS

windows_98_nt_2000safari

A painting in the ruins is the last re-presentation of vision - the function of the eye, the last re-presentation of sight and sentiment.

The finer technique, the closer the approximation to sight.

The image of the eye is coveted as its loss leads to a yearning. It was the pain of a lost visual simulation that pushed the painter to the deed.

A painter indulges in a visual memory. A beautiful painting captures the observer's attention indefinitely - one may look forever. The painter needed to look forever at what he/she had partially lost. The painter thus goes through great efforts reproducing his/her object of beauty. An attempt to eternalize what has, and what will pass - the past.

When asked "where do you want to be?", the painter replies, "the moment of this vision".

The painter is passive and utterly nostalgic. Paintings are always static, thus, paintings always fail to capture what has inspired its creation in its totality. From this perspective, a painting is always a failure, as it lacks motion.

The painter wishes to inspire, or re-produce, not the motions of the object per-say, but, the elicited inner motions - to re-create an experience within the body. That is the challenge - for the motionless to give motion.

A painter wishes to immerse himself in a moment for eternity, and so, the painter can be thought of as an escapist. On the other hand, it can be said, that by understanding that the plurality of moments is essential to a beautiful moment, the painter renounces this urge.
Pressure's Spring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-January-2017, 12:00 AM   #2904
peoplesuck
the apex negative nancy

windows_98_nt_2000safari

coming from america with a highschool diploma, if i were going to norway would i start uppersecondary or get an a.s or b.s im confused
Old 9th-January-2017, 01:04 AM   #2905
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplesuck View Post
coming from america with a highschool diploma, if i were going to norway would i start uppersecondary or get an a.s or b.s im confused
Under what circumstances are you going there(it's hard giving an answer without the circumstances)? Generally a quick search tells me it would be very hard to be accepted directly into a Norwegian university.

You could perhaps start uppersecondary and test out of some subjects/a year, but you would need to learn Norwegian. Generally with just a high school diploma you would probably have to go uppersecondary first(the Norwegian education system is simply different from American).

[I am a sentient thoughtform/being residing in Sete's head. For more info about what I am or questions, check out my introduction thread!] http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=25712
Seteleechete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-January-2017, 01:41 AM   #2906
peoplesuck
the apex negative nancy

windows_98_nt_2000safari

im wanting to live there permanently, i am 80% of the way to an associates of science. well above american hs level in math. idk thanks
Old 9th-January-2017, 02:04 AM   #2907
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplesuck View Post
im wanting to live there permanently, i am 80% of the way to an associates of science. well above american hs level in math. idk thanks
You are better off getting a degree first and trying to find a job/further education based on that degree.

[I am a sentient thoughtform/being residing in Sete's head. For more info about what I am or questions, check out my introduction thread!] http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=25712
Old 9th-January-2017, 08:29 PM   #2908
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox

I feel like my laziness has come to a full circle as I have started looking into "ways to train without getting out of your bed".

Old 10th-January-2017, 02:03 AM   #2909
cheese
Resident Member

windows_98_nt_2000firefox

Plop plop plop klok flok blok clock jlock slock fluppity floopity flawpity plackity plackity chlackity

ploopy klooky butthole ploppity plop plop
Finding your 'end of the line' is not the real end of the line. It's a problem to be solved. It's an opportunity for growth. The spirit must keep advancing, just as technology does, just as humanity does.
cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 03:55 AM   #2910
0neKiwi
Unstable

windows_xp_2003safari

^If the above counts as a "random thought"... (are the "sound changes" in rhymes based on actual rhythms of a song?)

Why are the most obvious patterns of the keyboard searched up? The "Urban Dictionary" only has the most typical entries, consisting of the most obvious "qwertyuiopasd.....", that pattern backwards "mnbvcxzlkj...", some of the diagonal patterns "qazwsxedcrfv...", and some other patterns like "qwaszxerdfcv..."

However, they don't have "qwaszxcvdfertyghbnmjkuiopl." This isn't that big of a jump from the previous pattern (last example in the first paragraph). There are many more patterns that have not been added to that dictionary even though it already contains some of the keyboard patterns. Why are only the simplest patterns listed?

I must say, this behavioral pattern certainly looks like me venting. Oh well.
0neKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 04:07 PM   #2911
nanook
a scream in a vortex

Am checking out what youtube has on author david jay brown
whose book
dreaming wide awake lucid dreaming, shamanic healing and psychedelics
is on my amazon wishlist, but too expensive for me right now ..
cover art by cameron gray

I'm some other type until proven INTP.

nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 05:36 PM   #2912
dreamcore
Redshirt

linuxsafari

Should I smoke tobaco now or wait.
dreamcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 07:27 PM   #2913
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

windows_98_nt_2000safari

" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube
Old 20th-January-2017, 08:49 AM   #2914
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

I have a fear of sinkholes. Looking at pictures of them is as detestable as looking at pictures of bad trench foot, but for some reason I can't look away. Or those fungal infections that make lots of those tiny holes in the skin, sinkholes give me a similar feeling.
I can handle earthquakes, severe winter storms, barracuda attacks, etc., but a sinkhole will swallow your ass right up. It's also gross just looking at them, and I've seen some gruesome shit.
Old 20th-January-2017, 10:59 AM   #2915
MyrtieR
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Should I go partying with really good friends in the weekend (like I always do), or start working on my online project. Maybe it's time for a change
Old 23rd-January-2017, 04:35 PM   #2916
INTPiee
Redshirt

linuxsafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
I have a fear of sinkholes. Looking at pictures of them is as detestable as looking at pictures of bad trench foot, but for some reason I can't look away. Or those fungal infections that make lots of those tiny holes in the skin, sinkholes give me a similar feeling.
I can handle earthquakes, severe winter storms, barracuda attacks, etc., but a sinkhole will swallow your ass right up. It's also gross just looking at them, and I've seen some gruesome shit.
Ew, tiny holes in skin? Have you looked up trypophobia? I think that's what it was called. Google images give extreme examples which is probably disturbing to most people, but I guess sink holes would have a similar effect on someone who actually has the phobia.
INTPiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-January-2017, 03:35 AM   #2917
0neKiwi
Unstable

windows_xp_2003safari

hm...would blobfish float upside down like most fish after death?

-"A life without cause is a life without effect."- Coelho

-"A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will."- proverb

--"I'm a fool who doesn't have a purpose in life."- me
Old 25th-January-2017, 10:20 AM   #2918
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

saw a psychiatrist today and it further cements my belief that psychiatrists are morons who have no clue what they're doing

like, how can someone have any professional opinion based on reading a file littered with misinformation, and then make significant decisions regarding medication for that person?

use your fucking brain
Artsu Tharaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th-January-2017, 05:22 AM   #2919
0neKiwi
Unstable

windows_xp_2003safari

^Well, they earn money for what they do, and the general public "approves" of it. Starting a petition or something would take too much time...are you just ranting?
____
What happened on February 4th, 2013? (most guests and most users online)

Old 29th-January-2017, 09:52 AM   #2920
Perfectly Normal Beast
evil genus

windows_vistafirefox

Cognitive and emotional demands of black humour processing: the role of intelligence, aggressiveness and mood
Old 30th-January-2017, 01:13 AM   #2921
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

SWYgYW55IG9mIHlvdSBib3RoZXJlZCB0byBkZWNvZGUgdGhpcy B0aGVuIEkganVzdCB3YW50IHlvdSB0byBrbm93IHRoYXQgeW91 IHdhc3RlZCBnaXZlIG9yIHRha2UgMjAgc2Vjb25kcyBvZiB5b3 UgbGlmZSB0byBkbyBzby4gQnV0IEknbSBvbmUgdG8gdGFsayBi ZWNhdXNlIEkgd2FzdGVkIGV2ZW4gbW9yZSB0aW1lIHRoYW4gdG hhdCB0byB3cml0ZSB0aGlzIGFuZCBlbmNvZGUgaXQuIFBlYWNl Lg==
Old 31st-January-2017, 04:11 AM   #2922
bookscoffeepadthai
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari

It swirled on candycane eyes. Fresh flowers glowing with soft sunlight. A collapsed moon releasing dust like popcorn hidden in boo radleys tree and found by a vagabond who frowned at the unsettled leaves of the oceans sway. I stirred the bowl of warm butter and sugar for crumbling sweet cookies at noon. Had the time gone faster i would have smiled more. Enjoyment in the unsolvable puzzle of pebbles and cacti blossoms blooming purple in the cloud's thunder as lightening darkened the frozen peaches. The hands were dry and warm that held the wet clay of life lust by the fish pond. If only for less than it had been.
bookscoffeepadthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-February-2017, 08:08 PM   #2923
Pizzabeak
Guardians of the galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
saw a psychiatrist today and it further cements my belief that psychiatrists are morons who have no clue what they're doing

like, how can someone have any professional opinion based on reading a file littered with misinformation, and then make significant decisions regarding medication for that person?

use your fucking brain
Why are you seeing one in the first place? You could be the real moron for getting into that situation to begin with. But it's true, most of them are probably like that, being in it mostly for the prestige rather than real, actual scientific interest in the brain or human mind. So they just do their job and rely on factual information which may not always be on the file, so they work together with the patient and use good judgment. That's how they care.

They're even willing to talk it out and change the medication if it means more appropriate treatment. They probably don't even know what they're doing if they juts hope to dope people out, psychiatry is a far behind discipline without entheogens. They hope to see a long term change in the brain just one step short of a lobotomy, who's to say they are right for that without even the proper equipment for how you can actually heal and resolve a conflict? You can't just use a pill to suppress the ailments. It's a strange conspiracy.
Pizzabeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-February-2017, 01:57 PM   #2924
Pressure's Spring
PS

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Inability to process certain emotions, particularly emotions that are repressed or denied under any given culture such as, for example, anger or rage, can be overcome through the art of music. It requires an artist (a teacher, a type of shaman) with great familiarity of emotions and of instruments. The works of an artist allow the listener who suffers from repression to explore and gain control of the emotion that the artist has set up as a reference by taking the listener step by step through the complex energetic movements associated with an emotion.
Old 5th-February-2017, 05:49 PM   #2925
zerkalo

windows_98_nt_2000safari

i should trust my first impressions of people a lot more than i do. i keep shutting down alarm bells in my head when im talking to people im not familiar with(usually because i tend to, in my head, blow the tiniest details out of proportion and read a lot into the smallest gestures). friends write it off as yet another episode of me being paranoid, and are dumbfounded when i decide i dont want to talk to a person i just met ever again. but then months later they come back to tell me my paranoia spot on
Old 6th-February-2017, 03:48 AM   #2926
0neKiwi
Unstable

windows_xp_2003safari

How simple can a Rube Goldberg machine be?
-Other than being visually appealing, are there any other benefits to it?
(Constructing take a huge effort, and "destructing" is a piece of cake...)

Old 6th-February-2017, 07:51 AM   #2927
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

When making a generalization, people seem to assume you are ignorant of, or neglecting the exceptions. This results in them being unnecessarily pedantic when analyzing what you are saying. There are times when that may be necessary, but it often distracts from the point being made.
Old 6th-February-2017, 08:03 AM   #2928
Redfire
and Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
When making a generalization, people seem to assume you are ignorant of, or neglecting the exceptions. This results in them being unnecessarily pedantic when analyzing what you are saying. There are times when that may be necessary, but it often distracts from the point being made.
These kinds of problems are the reason why it's so exhausting to discuss with people.

The question is: is it still worth it? Why? When is it worth it, when is it not worth it?
Redfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th-February-2017, 02:59 AM   #2929
nanook
a scream in a vortex

i spend another night obsessing over socionics intertype relations and my family

http://www.socionics.com/rel/rel.htm

i might have figured it out but i will always second guess the other day ...

four people. that makes six relationships. mind boggling. and most of them suck.

Old 8th-February-2017, 04:55 AM   #2930
EyeSeeCold
lust for life

windows_98_nt_2000safari

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Must be why hardcore runners and gym rats who workout are all crazy 😂😂😂

we will live on forever and ever
EyeSeeCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-February-2017, 05:59 AM   #2931
Hadoblado
Looker at dicker

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Must be why hardcore runners and gym rats who workout are all crazy 😂😂😂
^
That's always been one of my least favourite sayings. It would be insane to roll a die one hundred times and genuinely expect the same result every time.

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-February-2017, 12:37 AM   #2932
Blarraun
straightedgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoblado View Post
^
That's always been one of my least favourite sayings. It would be insane to roll a die one hundred times and genuinely expect the same result every time.
If you get a static + 1000 modifier to a d% roll then practically whatever you roll isn't going to affect the result above the average 5%. Depends if you have any clue about the modifiers involved in the game or none at all.
Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-February-2017, 10:24 AM   #2933
onesteptwostep
on indefinite leave

windows_98_nt_2000safari

" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube
That is their hue
onesteptwostep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-February-2017, 11:46 AM   #2934
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanook View Post
i spend another night obsessing over socionics intertype relations and my family

http://www.socionics.com/rel/rel.htm

i might have figured it out but i will always second guess the other day ...

four people. that makes six relationships. mind boggling. and most of them suck.
Why analyse it any further than that? \(o.O)/

But seriously... I've found socionics relations to not really hold up, at all. I think types all get on pretty much equally well, although some are more likely to be drawn to each other (I'm thinking N types here - shared intellectual interests). I think it's really just a matter of similar vs different in terms of one's cognition and behaviour.
Old 12th-February-2017, 11:53 AM   #2935
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzabeak View Post
Why are you seeing one in the first place? You could be the real moron for getting into that situation to begin with. But it's true, most of them are probably like that, being in it mostly for the prestige rather than real, actual scientific interest in the brain or human mind. So they just do their job and rely on factual information which may not always be on the file, so they work together with the patient and use good judgment. That's how they care.

They're even willing to talk it out and change the medication if it means more appropriate treatment. They probably don't even know what they're doing if they juts hope to dope people out, psychiatry is a far behind discipline without entheogens. They hope to see a long term change in the brain just one step short of a lobotomy, who's to say they are right for that without even the proper equipment for how you can actually heal and resolve a conflict? You can't just use a pill to suppress the ailments. It's a strange conspiracy.
I think I briefly mentioned it to you before... but basically, and yes I am a moron for it, I ended up in the psych ward after binging on synthetic pot for a few weeks. I'm now being forced to take antipsychotic medication and may have to indefinitely. The psychiatrist who signed off on putting me on this order had spoken to me for about 10 minutes, so I'm thinking this is a pretty routine thing they do for people who have a hospital stay there.

The thing is I know, from research too, that these drugs are not helping, yet it would be near impossible to convince a psychiatrist to let me off it because they are so (delusionally, in my opinion) sure that they're doing what's appropriate, even though it totally isn't...

I'm not sure how to get out of it the forced meds if they do extend the length of the order. I'm seriously considering moving to a different state if I can.
Old 13th-February-2017, 01:44 AM   #2936
nanook
a scream in a vortex

gave up on notepad+ in favor of sublime text today.

the scheme is Enki Light and still have to improve the sidebar- and scrollbar-theme to match enki.

can you tell i like pastel versions of lavender? rgb 50,50,100.

the color of suppressed desires :(((( :cry:

my about:newtab is this one

Old 13th-February-2017, 03:40 AM   #2937
Pizzabeak
Guardians of the galaxy

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
I think I briefly mentioned it to you before... but basically, and yes I am a moron for it, I ended up in the psych ward after binging on synthetic pot for a few weeks. I'm now being forced to take antipsychotic medication and may have to indefinitely. The psychiatrist who signed off on putting me on this order had spoken to me for about 10 minutes, so I'm thinking this is a pretty routine thing they do for people who have a hospital stay there.

The thing is I know, from research too, that these drugs are not helping, yet it would be near impossible to convince a psychiatrist to let me off it because they are so (delusionally, in my opinion) sure that they're doing what's appropriate, even though it totally isn't...

I'm not sure how to get out of it the forced meds if they do extend the length of the order. I'm seriously considering moving to a different state if I can.
The thing is, you were caught using the synthetic pot. It's hard to see how using anti-psychotics to get back to baseline besides the theory that the drugs induced a transient psychotic like state that lasted as long as you were stoned. The ten minutes thing is manipulative and usually they try to get as much info as possible before dispensing the meds. It's probably a standard thing for the synthetic weed stuffs. Trying to convince them you need to get off could end disastrously and they'll probably see it as a symptom and needing to stay on the meds even longer. If they aren't helping they could be hurting with a negative effect on the brain not to mention there probably weren't any real symptoms to begin with in your case. The only kind of therapy that should work is psychedelic, not chlorine based medicines. In a certain sense you could be said to be cannabis dependent and the drugs are used to get you off it and back to normal, if there were any negative effects from it.
You know what they say, you should move down to California, there are plenty of jobs here.
Old 13th-February-2017, 06:13 AM   #2938
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzabeak View Post
The thing is, you were caught using the synthetic pot. It's hard to see how using anti-psychotics to get back to baseline besides the theory that the drugs induced a transient psychotic like state that lasted as long as you were stoned. The ten minutes thing is manipulative and usually they try to get as much info as possible before dispensing the meds. It's probably a standard thing for the synthetic weed stuffs. Trying to convince them you need to get off could end disastrously and they'll probably see it as a symptom and needing to stay on the meds even longer. If they aren't helping they could be hurting with a negative effect on the brain not to mention there probably weren't any real symptoms to begin with in your case. The only kind of therapy that should work is psychedelic, not chlorine based medicines. In a certain sense you could be said to be cannabis dependent and the drugs are used to get you off it and back to normal, if there were any negative effects from it.
You know what they say, you should move down to California, there are plenty of jobs here.
Well, the thing is I probably do have a psychosis based disorder, at least from my understanding of what psychosis is (essentially: prolonged surreal/dream-like experience effecting cognition) but it's episodic, and episodes occur while on anti-psychotics or not (this is the norm with these drugs), and it makes me feel worse rather than better. I'm a lot better than I used to be, but I no longer smoke synthetic and I drink far less alcohol. I'm currently not psychotic, but there is no reason to think that this is because I am on anti-psychotics, yet they say that's why it is, and I have found it very difficult to convince them on anything even when my argument clearly makes sense. This is normally the case with these things - Community Treatment Orders. As far as I know, there is no research which suggests that they are actually effective, even at what their intended goal is.
Old 13th-February-2017, 08:23 AM   #2939
Pizzabeak
Guardians of the galaxy

macossafari

If you do it could be one that arises naturally but most likely it's not as there are a lot of drug fueled instances of psychotic episodes using various substances and synthetic weed isn't one of the more weird ones, also known as "spice". Neuroleptics are not supposed to completely suppress all the symptoms, but they could relieve them a little. The argument can be made that they don't have any effect at all so it would be compared to lobotomies and maybe someday the practice could stop. There could have been more effective treatment options in the old days before they were outlawed. For example I would suspect your acid use will have been looked at as harmful and in need of treatment because it was something you did that's looked at as needing healing as a taboo activity. They just won't listen because they are experts and went to school for it so what they were trained with has to take precedence. So what if it is the medicine that makes you feel better? I doubt they could ever truly know if it works without brain scans and seeing the before/after effects changes to the designated regions in the brain over a period of time. They don't really know what they're dealing with or trying to treat in the first place so are hoping a wide range of receptor changes via pill could help and some additional community therapy support. You don't really need to take the medicine but if can integrate all the life lessons you needed then you should be able to get back to baseline. The only problem is they won't recognize it and still insist on the pill being the only way to help. They're just doing their job and probably don't care as much to begin with. It could also be good that they look at alcohol as a problem and try to cure it. Some of the doctors probably drink themselves only it's okay because they aren't schizophrenic or anything. You can probably just get a deal to go to rehab and take care of it all that way. Back then they would administer something like LSD to get rid of the alcoholism and it would work most of the time. There's no use arguing with the authorities who could easily lock you up in a mental hospital just by as easily calling you schizophrenic. It's an easy enough problem to take care of especially if you seem a threat to the establishment. They can still accommodate the resource shortages. So with acid use being a problem rather than solution now it could be that it's a cause for psychotic symptoms rather than a cure. Just as long as you don't hear voices they shouldn't be able to label you psychotic. It seems like the law and mental health systems are rigged to manipulation so they can get rid of people who seem a threat to society, threat in this case meaning someone who's different and it's so it's like they're doing the right thing by disposing of the offenses. They can't yet think of any other solution. Ultimately the sad part is the treatments actually work and you just have to conform and go through the program, which could take weeks. Who knows how long they can have you on the ends though, and what negative health changes they have on your body. It's a great crime and if you consult your psychiatrist you should be able to change the medicine. Once you can show some life changes you might be able to convince them of some improvement of some sort. It's an uphill battle if you're all in it for the wrong reasons and the talking is usually seen as a sign of craziness or talking to yourself. You can't convince them of anything. You'll come off as one of those crazy people who like to talk a lot. Most people regret seeing the doctors who can treat psychedelic drug use as a psychotic symptom, and not really help that much. In reality you probably stick out like a sore thumb and they are jealous, trying to keep you locked up instead of trying help. This of course would be looked at as a delusion creation even further need to keep you on meds until such thinking goes away. It's a catch-22 circular reasoning scenario with people taking a long time to to provide treatment patients actually need. There's nothing you can do, it's best to go cold turkey from here on out and just wait it. So it's probably just a misconception that certain people have a chemical imbalance in the brain and need pills to fix it. It's more complicated than that but the science is currently behind, using outdated models. At least when you first start taking them they have a stronger effect, if you have been using them a while they'll probably be weak and not that noticeable while it's kicking in. There might be serious brain changes as with anything but you'll have to notice whether there's any effect or not.
Old 13th-February-2017, 08:46 AM   #2940
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Asymmetric brain use is similar to brain lesions. I noticed it in myself that my right side has been neglected. I have been using it more and it burns on that side. It's like if your muscles have atrophied and you are now exercising too much. I am trying to balance out both sides of my brain but it hurts allot because I neglected that one part that is asymmetrical in use to the other side.

luminous awareness

Spoiler:
Animekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th-February-2017, 03:35 AM   #2941
Auburn
Luftschloss Schöpfer

Proof that we live in a marvelous universe:

Auburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-February-2017, 07:45 AM   #2942
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it and a pebble hadnt dropped through itd stop straw inside the apple ebcause gravity cant apple
Old 25th-February-2017, 07:55 AM   #2943
Perfectly Normal Beast
evil genus

windows_98_nt_2000safari

'Extraordinary' levels of pollutants found in 10km deep Mariana trench
Old 2nd-March-2017, 04:21 AM   #2944
Seteleechete
Together forever

windows_98_nt_2000safari

[Trying to find something I want to argue about with someone and finding nothing is a paaaiiin]

Old 11th-March-2017, 02:36 PM   #2945
Pressure's Spring
PS

macossafari

Resistance movements only seem other than in appearance; generally, they are pseudo-antagonists whose function serves to repel and distract the formation of a potential competitor.

A feature of a significantly large system whereby it distributes enough of its own internal energies to create spaces for simulated assault serving as a control measure or even as a catalyst.
Old 11th-March-2017, 03:05 PM   #2946
Pressure's Spring
PS

macossafari

Absolute pragmatism is a characteristic of the downtrodden; an expression of helplessness and submission. When combined with cynicism and nihilistic perspectives it creates a manipulative, apathetic, plainly materialistic, and shameless type of creature.

Excessive social regulation (e.g. P.C culture) increases the probability of the existence of these types. A relatively high degree of repression and disharmony between the public and the private (if developed to a certain degree) may also create the feeling of hatred and the desire for revenge.

The desire of revenge is not necessarily directed toward its source due to difficulty or a lack of clarity (i.e. misidentification) thus it is easily channeled toward certain predispositions (e.g. Palaeolithic impulses) and expressed therein (consider, for example, that affinities toward BDSM-related activities are rooted in revenge, that is, it is a relatively accessible pathway to the fulfilment of a desire caused by extraneous factors).
Old 12th-March-2017, 04:54 PM   #2947
Pressure's Spring
PS

macossafari

While one can certainly appreciate the value of politeness; an excessive fixation on its expression whereby one is restrained by the fear of causing offence leads to poor communication and understanding of one another.

Aren't some of the most significant aspects of a person founded on their pains?
Old 12th-March-2017, 08:03 PM   #2948
Pressure's Spring
PS

macossafari

Social media profiles generally function in order to exhibit a particular social character so as to satisfy certain need(s). In the past, females depended on social events to estimate a male's proficiency whereas presently it is possible to imply social value with the use of virtual profiles. Social and public relations are veils worn by subjects adapting to circumstances of a particular social order where females judge in relation to ideal veils defined by the ruling order.

Information sent by a subject through a social profile always accords to the standards and expectations of the social sphere which the subject wishes to exploit for a set of needs, an instinctive process in most cases. Presently, the tools required to perform common sexual strategies are a body (but not a brain, hence instinctive), a camera (combined with an instinct to capture images of sexual value), access to luxuries (e.g. festivities and travel), other bodies (that exhibit desirable traits), and access to the internet (to prove the aforementioned).

Note that since females are seeked rather than being seekers, the motivations at play are probably quite different in nature. To start with, notice that pictures uploaded onto their profiles are directed at their own bodies to a higher degree than males who generally seem to show a preference for images relating to what is mentioned above. This seems to indicate vanity, however, what is more likely, is that, it is an insecurity (of two distinct forms), either an insecurity based on the need for the effect of the action (e.g. positive feedback), or, likelier still, an insecurity based on the lack of social security where the action serves to increase the probability of securing relations (with a male).
Old 12th-March-2017, 10:03 PM   #2949
emmabobary
*snore*

windows_98_nt_2000safari

I feel I´m in a loop, impossible to escape....

*bored*
Old 12th-March-2017, 11:25 PM   #2950
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

opening up my chakras is painful
but at least my mental health is improving because of it

luminous awareness

Spoiler:
Animekitty is offline   Reply With Quote