INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > The Arts and Entertainment > Visual Art

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th-August-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn View Post
ahh, an invitation to entertainment.. hooray...! just what i need, more amusement. because obviously being amused is my central goal in life. i don't like my attitude either.

my brother (estp) recently introduced me to surreal art. he's taking a liking for mythology, symbolism and poetry over the past months. i was like, yep, that's an Ni fetish right there. it's real life things like this that solidify the validity of typology in my life constantly.
I do quite enjoy surrealism, abstract cubism, geometric art... it is an exact expression of something within the mind, I think. I have found I dislike realistic arts, as they fail to say much, they don't express raw passion and emotion that I feel art should express (and they are just far too mundane). I dislike mostly every type of art for some reason or another, except anything pertaining to abstractions. Are you telling me you don't enjoy art? Music? Ah, but enjoyment is not the sole end, is it? but it is the expression of an idea, of a thought, the tangible realization of something intangible, abstract though it may be, and abstract only because no function of realism and logic could every hope to explain it. That is the beauty of duality within the world.

Also, I swear I'm not an F type. Ask anyone. This kind of art simply fascinates me. It is something I could not describe, and something which someone who doesn't inherently see can see. It is deeply emotional and intense personal moment, the colour flows from the pen, apart from any semblance of rationality; it is raw, the byproduct of an utter frustration because such an idea cannot ever hope to be expressed in words, but is found throughout nature. O soul, release thyself! O spirit, fly free! For the body is just a chalice... it is worth nothing.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-August-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
Cavallier
Oh damn.
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,679
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: Randomization

I apologize for this slight divergence...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpbdudexx View Post
I do quite enjoy surrealism, abstract cubism, geometric art... it is an exact expression of something within the mind, I think. I have found I dislike realistic arts, as they fail to say much, they don't express raw passion and emotion that I feel art should express (and they are just far too mundane). I dislike mostly every type of art for some reason or another, except anything pertaining to abstractions. Are you telling me you don't enjoy art? Music? Ah, but enjoyment is not the sole end, is it? but it is the expression of an idea, of a thought, the tangible realization of something intangible, abstract though it may be, and abstract only because no function of realism and logic could every hope to explain it. That is the beauty of duality within the world.

Also, I swear I'm not an F type. Ask anyone. This kind of art simply fascinates me. It is something I could not describe, and something which someone who doesn't inherently see can see. It is deeply emotional and intense personal moment, the colour flows from the pen, apart from any semblance of rationality; it is raw, the byproduct of an utter frustration because such an idea cannot ever hope to be expressed in words, but is found throughout nature. O soul, release thyself! O spirit, fly free! For the body is just a chalice... it is worth nothing.
I am fascinated by this sort of art. It's like a puzzle where the emotional reaction to the piece is a much a part of the analysis as the physical aspects of the art itself. I look at a piece and feel anger. Why? Did the artist mean to inspire anger for a specific reason or am I bringing my own emotional baggage and assumptions into this? Was that considered in the making of the art? Some say that the interpretation of art is entirely in the eye of the beholder. I think that's a load of crap. While you can't completely control a person's emotional reaction and interpretation ultimately some part of the artist will be evident in the piece. The fun part is figuring out where the artist ends and you begin. The intent and the interpretation mingle like two spilled liquids flowing towards one another. Then you bring in somebody new. If you listen to this new person's interpretation the coalescing liquids become even more mixed and difficult to differentiate. What can you glean from this mixture of intent and interpretations? How does a particularly strong interpretation effect or taint the others?
Cavallier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-August-2010, 06:09 AM   #3
DesertSmeagle
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: central ny
Posts: 605
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: Randomization

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpbdudexx View Post
I do quite enjoy surrealism, abstract cubism, geometric art... it is an exact expression of something within the mind, I think. I have found I dislike realistic arts, as they fail to say much, they don't express raw passion and emotion that I feel art should express (and they are just far too mundane). I dislike mostly every type of art for some reason or another, except anything pertaining to abstractions. Are you telling me you don't enjoy art? Music? Ah, but enjoyment is not the sole end, is it? but it is the expression of an idea, of a thought, the tangible realization of something intangible, abstract though it may be, and abstract only because no function of realism and logic could every hope to explain it. That is the beauty of duality within the world.

Also, I swear I'm not an F type. Ask anyone. This kind of art simply fascinates me. It is something I could not describe, and something which someone who doesn't inherently see can see. It is deeply emotional and intense personal moment, the colour flows from the pen, apart from any semblance of rationality; it is raw, the byproduct of an utter frustration because such an idea cannot ever hope to be expressed in words, but is found throughout nature. O soul, release thyself! O spirit, fly free! For the body is just a chalice... it is worth nothing.
ya exactly.. thats one of the reasons i like surreal art, besides the fact that it looks cool.Its a reflection of the subconscious mind..Art is like a language, expressing things words cannot.
DesertSmeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-August-2010, 06:13 AM   #4
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Randomization

That posts sounds like I was high when I wrote it...
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-August-2010, 06:15 AM   #5
Cegorach
.
 
Cegorach's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 711
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

-Split from Randomization thread-
__________________
||||~Withered and Wicked~||||
Cegorach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-August-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Whoa. You mean moderators actually do shit on this board? I have never seen that before...
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-August-2010, 07:29 PM   #7
Da Blob
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 5,949
macossafari
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

I like doing weird shit in photoshop... Probably a flashback to the days when i was a dope-smoking, Harley-riding Hippie...
I have several surrealistic albums posted on photobucket,
The Monet/Escher/Dali album seems to rather popular - it has gotten about a million "hits" since I posted it last month - my viewings on photobucket have really dropped since I quit allowing folks to download my images...

http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/w...with%20Escher/
Da Blob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
Auburn
Luftschloss Schöpfer
 
Auburn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,231
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Spoiler:

Some of my favorites from what he showed me:









Auburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn View Post
Spoiler:

Some of my favorites from what he showed me:






This is beautiful. So much meaning. But I must ask, what does this mean to you? specifically, the wheel in the middle of the eye.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 10:27 PM   #10
Auburn
Luftschloss Schöpfer
 
Auburn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,231
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpbdudexx View Post
This is beautiful. So much meaning. But I must ask, what does this mean to you? specifically, the wheel in the middle of the eye.
Nothing! ^^
I just think it looks neat.


(I'm not always deep and philosophical. o.o)
Auburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
AlisaD
l'observateur
 
AlisaD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 985
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

I do like surrealism very much, but sometimes I feel like it's the art of the lazy. It takes a lot more thought and effort to display and provoke emotion by a piece of realistic or even impressionistic persuasion.

Surrealism is just pure thought or pure emotion. All there, no channelling, little subtlety most of the time and the line between bold and just taking the easy way is often blurred.
__________________
Facts are irrelevant, it is the story that matters.


AlisaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 10:47 PM   #12
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn View Post
Nothing! ^^
I just think it looks neat.


(I'm not always deep and philosophical. o.o)
Well, obviously... I don't know. When it comes to art, I guess I'm just 'like that.' Sure, one can critique the artwork, or find it desirable, but it is measured by what it invokes. That is my definition of art.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisaD View Post
I do like surrealism very much, but sometimes I feel like it's the art of the lazy. It takes a lot more thought and effort to display and provoke emotion by a piece of realistic or even impressionistic persuasion.

Surrealism is just pure thought or pure emotion. All there, no channelling, little subtlety most of the time and the line between bold and just taking the easy way is often blurred.
Meh. That's all I have to say to that for now.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 10:54 PM   #13
AlisaD
l'observateur
 
AlisaD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 985
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpbdudexx View Post
Meh. That's all I have to say to that for now.
Quite eloquent.
You could call it surreal art if you'd like, help me prove a point.
__________________
Facts are irrelevant, it is the story that matters.


AlisaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-September-2010, 11:49 PM   #14
Auburn
Luftschloss Schöpfer
 
Auburn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,231
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpbdudexx View Post
Well, obviously... I don't know. When it comes to art, I guess I'm just 'like that.' Sure, one can critique the artwork, or find it desirable, but it is measured by what it invokes. That is my definition of art.

My brother definitely has personal associations to them. He actually did go through with me on what some of them represented to him, but I haven't formed any link to them. He's actually also a graffiti writer. o.o

That's a neat way to define art. I've personally come to define art as being self-expression in any form. To me, the reactions that someone's art/expression invokes in another is not itself art but an appreciation of another's art.

I think, primarily, art exists for the composer/writer/painter/actor/etc as a medium to display their true self to the world. Whether it is appreciated by others, or aesthetically appealing, is secondary and not itself what defines art.
(to me >>)

thoughts?
Auburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 12:07 AM   #15
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisaD View Post
Quite eloquent.
You could call it surreal art if you'd like, help me prove a point.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisaD View Post
I do like surrealism very much, but sometimes I feel like it's the art of the lazy. It takes a lot more thought and effort to display and provoke emotion by a piece of realistic or even impressionistic persuasion.

Surrealism is just pure thought or pure emotion. All there, no channelling, little subtlety most of the time and the line between bold and just taking the easy way is often blurred.
Alright, here we go. Perhaps you're correct. it doesn't matter, and I'd be inclined to say that you are not correct. Art is entirely subjective, even its very definition differs greatly from person to person.

I like both realism and abstract/surrealism, but prefer abstract. But I can see what you are saying. Unfortunately, I simply don't have much to say on it. I think you are right in saying that surrealism/abstract is either pure thought or pure emotion, but who could say for sure? We all perceive art in different ways. One could see one picture and think of love, and another could see the same picture and think of war. That is what is beautiful about unspoken art. It invokes something which is deeply personal and intense inside the individual, but at the same time the artist had a clear idea in his own mind when he created it.

Little subtlety- to you. Perhaps your mind simply does not try to do such a thing, but attempts to describe such art as straightforward as possible? Wherein realistic art there is generally a clear-defined subject or idea, abstract art is entirely open to personal opinion and interpretation.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 12:16 AM   #16
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburn View Post

My brother definitely has personal associations to them. He actually did go through with me on what some of them represented to him, but I haven't formed any link to them. He's actually also a graffiti writer. o.o

That's a neat way to define art. I've personally come to define art as being self-expression in any form. To me, the reactions that someone's art/expression invokes in another is not itself art but an appreciation of another's art.

I think, primarily, art exists for the composer/writer/painter/actor/etc as a medium to display their true self to the world. Whether it is appreciated by others, or aesthetically appealing, is secondary and not itself what defines art.
(to me >>)

thoughts?
I can understand perfectly what you said here. I think I like your definition better. It is far more open.

But perhaps whatever is evoked in art is also a different form of art, such as projecting the person's reality onto that piece of art. I tend to think that 'appreciating' art encompasses only the objective aspects- was it drawn well? Is the composition good? Etc. But I suppose what you have said could also work.

From what I've gathered, however, art, at least in relation to the individual, is entirely subjective. This goes for any art: painting, drawing, music, theatre, film. You can objectively define and analyze certain aspects, but when it comes to whether you actually like something and what it evokes in one, that is entirely subjective.

I have no problems whatsoever with your last paragraph though.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 02:18 AM   #17
EyeSeeCold
lust for life
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 7,845
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

I love abstract/ambiguous art . I also have a strong affinity for free jazz/avant-garde.
EyeSeeCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 03:02 AM   #18
DesertSmeagle
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: central ny
Posts: 605
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

I LOVE surreal art. Ive been making surreal art for years, without even knowing what it was. Then i took an art class and thought, hey that looks like one of my drawings. Its so interesting to look at, and im pretty sure most of it is a reflection of the subconscious mind.

I dont see the purpose of realistic art. It makes no sense at all. You might as well just take a picture. If your painting a scene like a sunset or a feild, it involves absoltely no creativity. Well maybe some creativity if your a photographer.

With surreal and abstract art, creativity is infinite.
DesertSmeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 03:07 AM   #19
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

I wish I had more time and motivation to do art...
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 03:11 AM   #20
DesertSmeagle
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: central ny
Posts: 605
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Me too..If my parents didnt make me do sports, id definitly be an artist or a musician.. I have a sketchbook and i just draw shit when ever im in one of those creative moods.
DesertSmeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 03:53 AM   #21
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

I need to start doing that. Sometimes I turn art into a formal event where I 'plan' to do it and shit. And it just seems so retarded.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2010, 09:23 AM   #22
AlisaD
l'observateur
 
AlisaD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 985
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpbdudexx View Post


Alright, here we go. Perhaps you're correct. it doesn't matter, and I'd be inclined to say that you are not correct. Art is entirely subjective, even its very definition differs greatly from person to person.

I like both realism and abstract/surrealism, but prefer abstract. But I can see what you are saying. Unfortunately, I simply don't have much to say on it. I think you are right in saying that surrealism/abstract is either pure thought or pure emotion, but who could say for sure? We all perceive art in different ways. One could see one picture and think of love, and another could see the same picture and think of war. That is what is beautiful about unspoken art. It invokes something which is deeply personal and intense inside the individual, but at the same time the artist had a clear idea in his own mind when he created it.

Little subtlety- to you. Perhaps your mind simply does not try to do such a thing, but attempts to describe such art as straightforward as possible? Wherein realistic art there is generally a clear-defined subject or idea, abstract art is entirely open to personal opinion and interpretation.
Hey, I don't really see the point of arguing about art. As you said, it's entirely subjective and arguing is pointless, I would just want to say that I disagree with the notion that the subject or the idea in realism is clearly defined, I feel that it's quite the opposite actually. The object in realism (i.e. person painted) is clearly defined, but the subject or the idea behind it (i.e. what the person is thinking) is left open to interpretation which relies on small, subtle hints, most of the time. If a surrealist wanted to let you know what a person is thinking they'd just paint it inside their head or all around them.

Again, I'm not saying I dislike surrealism, I quite like it actually, but sometimes it's just too blunt. (Me - complaining about bluntness - Oh sweet irony)
__________________
Facts are irrelevant, it is the story that matters.


AlisaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-December-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
Yogi
flying
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 111
windows_vistaie
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

This is a drawing of my new religion. It's also my entry for the flag of the New World Order. I call it Flowing Toward Divinity.
Attached Thumbnails
flowing toward divinity 2.jpg  
__________________
... into the light
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-January-2011, 09:21 PM   #24
Yogi
flying
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 111
windows_vistaie
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Let me clarify. At the end of the Church Age, the Lamb will return as the Counselor (and I'm not claiming to be him). I believe the Old Testament = Father; the New Testament = Father + Son; and the New New Testament will be Father + Son + Holy Ghost. This is my visual representation of what that new religion might look like which now includes the Star of David, a Cross, and a swan (it keeps evolving and there's always room for more symbols ):
__________________
... into the light
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st-July-2016, 12:06 AM   #25
Blarraun
straightedgy
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,124
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Good article about the Scorn game and its team's inspirations from surreal art, notably Beksiński and Giger.

A few outtakes:
Spoiler:




Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st-July-2016, 02:17 AM   #26
EyeSeeCold
lust for life
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 7,845
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarraun View Post
Good article about the Scorn game and its team's inspirations from surreal art, notably Beksiński and Giger.

A few outtakes:
Spoiler:




That looks veritably horrifying. I'll have to play this when it drops.

Those are supposed to be birthing pods right? The concept art reminds me of two enemies from Dead Space: guardians and the corruption. If you enjoy survival horror I would recommend it.
__________________
Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

we will live on forever and ever
EyeSeeCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-December-2016, 10:34 PM   #27
Blarraun
straightedgy
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,124
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Surreal and Abstract Art

A work by Polish artist Sylwia Smerdel inspired by Beksiński. Very cool 360 view.
Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Abstract art Frutti INTP Archive 6 17th-August-2012 02:23 PM
Your thoughts on Realism vs Abstract Art xbox INTP Archive 29 24th-April-2012 06:31 PM
My surreal/fantasy/psychedelic art Dimensional Transition Visual Art 18 18th-April-2011 12:14 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.7.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Positive SSL
no new posts