Go Back   INTP Forum > The Arts and Entertainment > Literature

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th-May-2017, 02:19 AM   #40
Animekitty
Book

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf Lord of the Flies

When I listened to the story Lord of the Flies on tape from the library it mest me up almost as bad as the Christian left behind Series. Another tape from the library I listened to (I was 12 for all tapes) was 20,000 leagues under the sea. That story was fun. But the other two stories, because I was 12. made me sick inside and hopeless that life had any point. I fucking hate it so much that all the media I consumed as a child was so nihilistic and made me think how horrible the world was.

Nebulous avatar makes me laugh because it makes me think she really is some old lady on the internet with a pet possum. Funny old ladies with a sense of humor make me happy.

Animekitty is offline   Reply With Quote