INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > The Lounge

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th-September-2017, 01:10 PM   #1
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Exclamation INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

8 puzzles

I will score up the cumulative points of the first 10 or 15 posters who PM me their answers. No explanation required, all I need are ABCDE answers. Well you can provide your rationale if you really want. Whichever forum gets the most answers correct, wins the battle.

There is a single logical, definite, and deductive answer to all 8 questions. None are up to subjective interpretation. You will know if your answer is right.

Do not discuss answers or reasonings in this thread.

INTPx thread
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
Happy
ENTP
 
Happy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shallow grave
Posts: 1,057
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Hahaha nice test(es)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManBeyond View Post
bro if u don't risk at life u will become a boring piece of nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManBeyond View Post
u never know if u fuck a lot
without shield
like a true warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManBeyond View Post
Hate gives me the power to perform third trimester abortions with my teeth
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 01:21 PM   #3
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Who am I kidding, with all this P-ness, I'll be lucky to receive one PM.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 01:37 PM   #4
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,486
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

The logical move is to not play. I mean maybe we could send Blararan or Rook at it. They seem like the kind of people.... Hold up is using IXTJ's Cheating? Can we disqualify your entire forum?

Haha sick burn calling people INTJ's how will they ever recover. *Glares at RB*
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 01:50 PM   #5
redbaron
fuck
 
redbaron's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 38S 145E
Posts: 6,208
linuxsafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

look at this fucking intj lmao

HAHAHA gopher beat me to it shucks
__________________
They call me the man who isn't could not try to would it. But I would it.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 01:52 PM   #6
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gopher View Post
The logical move is to not play.
Then like Buridan's Ass, you will starve.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 02:08 PM   #7
Serac
Member
 
Serac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 492
unknownfirefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

All 8 of them are based on inductive thinking, not deductive logic.

It's a cool idea though
Serac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 02:13 PM   #8
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,486
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Oh so we're going to argue about the test now are we? Yes lets, why are you hosting it anyway for all we know you're PM'ing the answers to INTPCompost! CONSPIRACY I SAY WHERE'S SINNY WHEN WE NEED HER?
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 02:28 PM   #9
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serac View Post
All 8 of them are based on inductive thinking, not deductive logic.

It's a cool idea though
Nope, all deductive. There is only one right answer for each one.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 02:34 PM   #10
Serac
Member
 
Serac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 492
unknownfirefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalika View Post
Nope, all deductive. There is only one right answer for each one.
No, there isn't. As with any inductive problem, there are multiple solutions that fit the pattern.

All of them are aimed at generalizing patterns; inductive by definition.
Serac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 02:45 PM   #11
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serac View Post
No, there isn't. As with any inductive problem, there are multiple solutions that fit the pattern.

All of them are aimed at generalizing patterns; inductive by definition.
Honestly, none of them are aimed at generalising patterns. There is 100% no multiple solutions. PM me some of your answers, I want to know why you think it's inductive. If enough people do send answers or this dies out, I can send you the answers and why it is absolute and logical.

Take this random spatial puzzle I found off google:



The only logical deductive answer is c if you follow the progressions and conditions that dictate the positions of the line + red and blue squares. My puzzles are the same. Sure you can answer inductively and give more tenuous reasonings, but I am only looking for the logical answer in my puzzles.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 03:35 PM   #12
Serac
Member
 
Serac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 492
unknownfirefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

We clealry disagree on what "deductive" means. What is the next number in this sequence:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

That has nothing to do with deduction. As with IQ tests, the problem is not to deduce the answer but guess what the creator of the test had in mind.

If your answer was 7, you are wrong. The sequence is not (k) but (k modulo 7) so the next number is 0. Your "deductive" skills suck
Serac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 03:38 PM   #13
Hadoblado
A girl on the internet
 
Hadoblado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,608
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Oooh those look like some goodies

@Serac
I agree that it's inductive rather than deductive, though it's probably a bit nitpicky to ignore the teasers and instead split hairs.
__________________
Spoiler:

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 04:04 PM   #14
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,326
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

I'll add it to my to-do list, I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

Spoiler:
"eventually"

Spoiler:
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 04:13 PM   #15
Hadoblado
A girl on the internet
 
Hadoblado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,608
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

I've got four solved thus far. Some of the ones I haven't got to yet look tricky af. Not sure, but they look like they may require some prior knowledge (especially 6). Is that the case?
__________________
Spoiler:

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 08:58 PM   #16
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serac View Post
We clealry disagree on what "deductive" means. What is the next number in this sequence:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

That has nothing to do with deduction. As with IQ tests, the problem is not to deduce the answer but guess what the creator of the test had in mind.

If your answer was 7, you are wrong. The sequence is not (k) but (k modulo 7) so the next number is 0. Your "deductive" skills suck

After thinking about it, I think you're right, actually. They are inductive puzzles. Thanks for correcting me, I learnt something new.

Edit: Utisz from the superior forum says it's abductive reasoning?
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:00 PM   #17
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoblado View Post
I've got four solved thus far. Some of the ones I haven't got to yet look tricky af. Not sure, but they look like they may require some prior knowledge (especially 6). Is that the case?

5 & 6 both require prior knowledge, but the rest don't! The clue for 6 is: music!
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:09 PM   #18
TransientMoment
_ _ , - _ , _ -
 
TransientMoment's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 55
linuxfirefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

I AM A SHAMEFUL RULE BREAKER
__________________
ØΦしng-plz

Last edited by Hadoblado; 1st-October-2017 at 01:34 AM. Reason: I hope? I didn't want to verify that you were cheating because I didn't want the answers spoiled.
TransientMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:12 PM   #19
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

God, now I have to either go outside and paint my shed that I'm four weeks behind on finishing before winter buries me in snow, or I can sit here online and do brain teasers to fight a virtual war that will leave only mental anguish and pervasive self-doubt to cripple the losers.

Life is full of tough choices.


.... actually, I could just eat another chocolate chip cookie.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:17 PM   #20
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Dude TM delete your answers, just PM me the answers instead of sharing it...... Do it in the spirit of the game...
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:17 PM   #21
Haim
Member
 
Haim's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Posts: 627
linuxsafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

For 1-8 the answer is fuck off.
I will find my own problems that have an actual relationship to practical life(or just fun)
Haim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:20 PM   #22
TransientMoment
_ _ , - _ , _ -
 
TransientMoment's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 55
linuxfirefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalika View Post
Dude TM delete your answers, just PM me the answers instead of sharing it...... Do it in the spirit of the game...
But if I do, it'll drive nuts some poor thinker several years from now who stumbles upon this thread in the Wayback Machine and wants to know the answer! Haven't you ever felt this way??
https://xkcd.com/979/
__________________
ØΦしng-plz
TransientMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:23 PM   #23
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransientMoment View Post
But if I do, it'll drive nuts some poor thinker several years from now who stumbles upon this thread in the Wayback Machine and wants to know the answer! Haven't you ever felt this way??
https://xkcd.com/979/
Boy have I, but c'mon. I'll post the answers and reasoning in due time, for all strangers to see.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:30 PM   #24
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

By the way, you got 3/8.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:34 PM   #25
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalika View Post
By the way, you got 3/8.
That was just mean.


.... I have four of them done, I'll send them to you once I finish the other four I skipped.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-September-2017, 09:40 PM   #26
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennywocky View Post
That was just mean.


.... I have four of them done, I'll send them to you once I finish the other four I skipped.
Cool. By the way, good to see you again.
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 01:44 AM   #27
Hadoblado
A girl on the internet
 
Hadoblado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,608
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Edited TM's post. Please respect the wishes of the OP. If you have doubts, ask, or reread the OP where it clearly states:

Quote:
Do not discuss answers or reasonings in this thread.
__________________
Spoiler:

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 02:02 AM   #28
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalika View Post
Cool. By the way, good to see you again.
good to see you too, even garbed up in that stupid rabbit suit.

.... sigh. I just have #2 left, but I have no freaking idea. What's the deadline?
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 02:36 AM   #29
Hadoblado
A girl on the internet
 
Hadoblado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,608
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

I've down to #6 and #7.

I don't think I'll get #6 since I know nothing about music and nothing looks familiar (I knew nothing about #5 either, but managed to glean enough out of the numbers to google the info I needed).

#7 seems tricky. Not sure whether I'm taking the right approach, but have only glanced at it. There's some ambiguity to the lay-out that has me feeling too demotivated to commit.
__________________
Spoiler:

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 02:51 AM   #30
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoblado View Post
I've down to #6 and #7.

I don't think I'll get #6 since I know nothing about music and nothing looks familiar (I knew nothing about #5 either, but managed to glean enough out of the numbers to google the info I needed).

#7 seems tricky. Not sure whether I'm taking the right approach, but have only glanced at it. There's some ambiguity to the lay-out that has me feeling too demotivated to commit.
Heh. I would like badly to comment on both of these but we're not supposed to cheat at WAR.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 03:54 AM   #31
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,486
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

All's fair in love and war.
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 03:55 AM   #32
Pyropyro
Magos Biologis
 
Pyropyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,711
linuxsafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Logic is for losers. I demand trial by wombat.
__________________
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw
Pyropyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 04:00 AM   #33
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gopher View Post
All's fair in love and war.
Okay, I'd rather cheat at love then.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 04:00 AM   #34
Reluctantly
Resident disMember
 
Reluctantly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,090
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Did Gopher kill all the contestants yet?
Reluctantly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 10:54 AM   #35
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Not counting TM's, I just got some submissions in my inbox. Fuck me you guys are good.

Submissions received so far:
INTPf: 3
INTPx: 2
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 04:41 PM   #36
Haim
Member
 
Haim's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Posts: 627
linuxsafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Kalika wrong answer, only the best of the forum sent you answers, any decent person would have seen it.
Haim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-October-2017, 11:14 PM   #37
crippli
disturbed
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,641
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

I hope you have an algorithm to check if it's the same person who sent in the answers.
crippli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-October-2017, 01:17 AM   #38
TransientMoment
_ _ , - _ , _ -
 
TransientMoment's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 55
linuxfirefox
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalika View Post
By the way, you got 3/8.
lol. I reject that. XD As this is a deductive reasoning test, I felt free to answer with the pattern-identification that pleased me best.
__________________
ØΦしng-plz
TransientMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-October-2017, 01:47 AM   #39
Hadoblado
A girl on the internet
 
Hadoblado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,608
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Man the definition of 'deductive reasoning' has been on a truly wild ride from start to finish.
__________________
Spoiler:

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-October-2017, 05:54 AM   #40
QuickTwist
Man of few words
 
QuickTwist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The keen war front.
Posts: 5,820
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalika View Post
Take this random spatial puzzle I found off google:



The only logical deductive answer is c if you follow the progressions and conditions that dictate the positions of the line + red and blue squares. My puzzles are the same. Sure you can answer inductively and give more tenuous reasonings, but I am only looking for the logical answer in my puzzles.
This problem is easy af.

As much as I would like to give a shot at the problems, I can't justify it because I would be repping both sites.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-October-2017, 06:18 AM   #41
Polaris
Is actually insane
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: the Rong place
Posts: 1,851
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

These kinds of tests should be called: "how good are you at making assumptions and jumping the hoops based on previous brainwash?" We’ll reward you with a score, dawg.

It just makes me question what ‘logic’ really means to most people.

Woof woof.
Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-October-2017, 02:50 AM   #42
kalika
Redshirt
 
kalika's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Not enough submissions to score up. Congrats to Charde for the top score. Here are answers for the future lurkers.

https://i.imgur.com/85mM8LL.jpg


(last answer is supposed to say "left ball" instead of "right ball" - can't be arsed re-photoshopping it)
kalika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-October-2017, 05:35 AM   #43
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Not enough submissions to score up. Congrats to Charde for the top score.
Yay me

(she used my other forum name)




damn. Now that I see the answer to #2, I should have gotten that one.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-October-2017, 06:01 AM   #44
Hadoblado
A girl on the internet
 
Hadoblado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,608
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Yeah I feel silly not having got #7 now. No way I would ever get #6 though.
__________________
Spoiler:

"Fire is magic, friendship is mere technology" ~ Void of Space

"The advantages of being very precise even while not being very accurate" ~ Genitive Of Of

"Don't you just love punctuating questions as you would statements in order to soft-claim certainty that elicits agreement" ~ Taint of Volition

Unprincipled exceptions rule everything around me" ~ Content of Media
Hadoblado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-October-2017, 06:22 PM   #45
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoblado View Post
Yeah I feel silly not having got #7 now. No way I would ever get #6 though.
Don't feel bad -- I got hung up Googling the Beatles and The Rolling Stones for the longest time.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-October-2017, 07:57 PM   #46
Animekitty
exceptional ENFP
 
Animekitty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: held in loving arms
Posts: 4,302
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Just did the test.
Hope I get some right.
__________________
Check Spoiler

Spoiler:
Animekitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-October-2017, 11:04 PM   #47
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animekitty View Post
Just did the test.
Hope I get some right.
The contest is over, that's why the answers were posted earlier in the thread.

So you can just check your answers.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-October-2017, 11:38 PM   #48
Animekitty
exceptional ENFP
 
Animekitty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: held in loving arms
Posts: 4,302
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

I got 4 right.

Spoiler:
1. A. no
2. E no
3. A no
4. E yes
5. A yes
6. B yes
7. A no
8. C yes
__________________
Check Spoiler

Spoiler:
Animekitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th-October-2017, 01:43 AM   #49
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 10,297
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: INTPf vs. INTPx // First Battle - A BATTLE OF LOGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animekitty View Post
I got 4 right.

Spoiler:
1. A. no
2. E no
3. A no
4. E yes
5. A yes
6. B yes
7. A no
8. C yes
You got #6, hahaha! That rocks.

Most people had trouble with 2, 6, and 7, I think....
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.7.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Positive SSL
no new posts