Old 24th-July-2017, 05:13 AM   #3101
QuickTwist
Man of few words

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: The Random Thoughts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animekitty View Post
did they give you a distribution map?

This is what my mom told me about my family ethnicities.

https://illuminaticatblog.wordpress....mily-heritage/
I remember that you posted about your ancestry somewhere on this site. I thought it was interesting that you had so much Native American in you considering I think you are blond hair blue eyes.

Its weird because my father could pass as Native American, but there's nary a trace of Native American in my DNA.. Must have got most of my mother's genes. *shrug*

I did get a kind of distribution map, yes. It also came with a pie chart:

I forgot about Ireland, Great Britain and Italy/Greece so that is where the other 9% went, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
I went with 23&me, I got

33% Native American
24% British/Irish
18% Iberian
7% French/German
2% sub Saharan African
Traces of yakut, MENA, Ashkenazi, Scandinavian, sardinian.
The rest being "broadly east Asian/Native American", "broadly southern European" and "broadly nw European"
I am wondering how common it is for people to have Native American roots on this site atm. :thinking:
Old 24th-July-2017, 05:41 AM   #3102
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

When saw your picture of yourself QT I immediately thought of how you looked Nordic.

btw my eyes are green, I was super blonde as a 12-year-old but now I am dirty blonde.

Because of my dad, I am 1/4 native American.
Old 24th-July-2017, 05:44 AM   #3103
QuickTwist
Man of few words

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
When saw your picture of yourself QT I immediately thought of how you looked Nordic.

btw my eyes are green, I was super blonde as a 12-year-old but now I am dirty blonde.

I was not sure on the eyes, which is why I said "I think".

Hmm.. I can see some Native American in you with the kind of facial structure you have now that you mention it.

Interesting that you could see the nordic in me right way, you are pretty perceptive.
Old 24th-July-2017, 06:16 AM   #3104
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

Quote:
Where that bone structure at son?
Old 24th-July-2017, 06:44 AM   #3105
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
Where that bone structure at son?
Old 24th-July-2017, 06:55 AM   #3106
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
Interesting that you could see the nordic in me right way, you are pretty perceptive.
The Nordic in you can be spotted from distant star systems.
Old 9th-August-2017, 06:58 AM   #3107
Nebulous

macossafari

• I want to kick cyborg ass right now
  • How would one do that? I'm dreaming of gauntlets with blades that come out of the top, jumping up into the air and jabbing the curved blade right thru the cyborg. Or some sort of electro magnetic field stuff to mess with them. Jabby gauntlet swords are so much more fun tho.
  • I actually have a story though where I need to do this. How would that work? How do you take down government brainwashed cyborg humanoid wolves
  • I'm Irish, French, Swedish and German and I think that's a cool mix. I'm mostly Irish. I'm learning French, i want to learn German, and I'd love to learn several Scandinavian languages. I feel like I'd get them mixed up though. I used to know some Spanish but after a year of French, my Spanish has been completely fried and ruined.
  • It's 1:45 AM and I really gotta start getting myself back on school time. Wake up at 6, be outta the house by 6:50 or whatever. Which means getting to bed at what.. 11ish is usually good if I want enough sleep to function. Yeah. I should get into a rhythm. Alarm clock on. Get up. Out of bed, get dressed, eat breakfast, maybe make some coffee. Be up and in a state where I could go out by 6:50. I can do that. It'll feel good. Probably. As long as I'm actually sleeping at night.
  • Mm I'm tired. But my foot is shaking almost uncontrollably and my mind's active, and I'm feeling creative, and and and. I have fifty songs stuck in my head.
  • Spoiler:
    CocoRosie: Smokey Taboo || Jaime Dolce's Innersole!: Space Captain || Siouxsie and the Banshees: The Passenger || Echo and the Bunnymen: The Killing Moon || The Stone Roses: I Wanna Be Adored || The Chameleons: In Shreds || Alice Phoebe Lou: Bang Bang || CocoRosie: Werewolf || Pencey Prep: Lloyd Dobbler || Sublime: Wrong Way || No Doubt: Just A Girl || Tom Petty: Zombie Zoo || Lana Del Rey: Ride || Lana Del Rey: Serial Killer || Death Grips: Beware || Yal Nam: Toxic || Ducktails: Letter Of Intent || Princess Chelsea: The Cigarette Duet || Die Antwoord: Baby's On Fire || Angel Haze: Black Synagogue || Cigarettes After Sex: Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby || CocoRosie: You Wanna F*ck Me || David Bowie: Heroes || David Bowie: Rock n Roll Suicide || Car Seat Headrest: Something Soon || Lard: I Wanna Be a Drug-Sniffing Dog || Naughty By Nature: O.P.P. || The Unicorns: Tuff Luff
  • Main song in my head is Werewolf by Cocorosie tho
    Ima shake you off though / Get up on that horse and / Ride into the sunset / Look back with no remorse

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship
-Death Grips

Nebulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-August-2017, 08:58 AM   #3108
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

Quote:
I'm Irish, French, Swedish and German and I think that's a cool mix. I'm mostly Irish. I'm learning French, i want to learn German, and I'd love to learn several Scandinavian languages. I feel like I'd get them mixed up though. I used to know some Spanish but after a year of French, my Spanish has been completely fried and ruined.
I've heard before, that if you're studying multiple languages at once, to choose ones that are very different from each other, so as to avoid confusion. Like romance/Latin languages.. although for romance languages, once you have a couple well mastered, the others are very easy to pick up.
Old 10th-August-2017, 12:31 AM   #3109
TheManBeyond
Indigo Kid

Location: Objects in the mirror might look closer than they are
windows_98_nt_2000safari

where is everyone? haha, like 3 people online
true introverted here reporting after apocalypse

From now on I will only love my mom
TheManBeyond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2017, 03:33 AM   #3110
TheManBeyond
Indigo Kid

windows_98_nt_2000safari

damn, somehow i have two dates this weekend, tomorrow one and sunday another one.
with two different girls who have a university degree and they are getting tonshit of money
and i'm no one haha with no job
positive side: we met before and we had fun, loadssss. i just need to forget about technical qualifications and all be fine.
i guess the difference is that these are official dates u know?, not a random night where u meet someone new and u talk all night with that person and then get drunk and shit.
i guess for me there has never been a big difference.
i guess the only particular thing atm is that i don't feel like having sex or even dating, they smell desinterest and compete. that's what this is all about.
piss

Old 12th-August-2017, 10:59 AM   #3111
PmjPmj
Full of stars.

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Don't sweat it. My wife has a far better education than I do, and she's a good few rungs up the career ladder, too. Strong and intelligent women typically know what they want from life; they're already sorted and happy with their lot. So long as they see potential in you and you aren't a total fuck-up (i.e. you want to better yourself) then just relax and go with it.

As for not wanting to have sex... well, I have no answer for that. You weirdo.

PmjPmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2017, 11:54 PM   #3112
TheManBeyond
Indigo Kid

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by PmjPmj View Post
Don't sweat it. My wife has a far better education than I do, and she's a good few rungs up the career ladder, too. Strong and intelligent women typically know what they want from life; they're already sorted and happy with their lot. So long as they see potential in you and you aren't a total fuck-up (i.e. you want to better yourself) then just relax and go with it.

As for not wanting to have sex... well, I have no answer for that. You weirdo.

turned out not so nicely, i mean all fine, kind of fun, i was expecting a bit more.
but this confirms my first suspicions. girls seems to be the example of classical venezuelan girl. after 1 month of dating maybe i will have sex with her. friend told me same thing.
it means i must focus my energy on other things, if this happens anyway, well -.- i can't care less.