PDA

View Full Version : iOS7

Coolydudey
6th-January-2014, 11:02 AM
I remember there was a thread about this, but alas, poll-less. Apple made a serious change of UI with the new OS, which I know has created split opinions. Personally I've stuck with the latest version of iOS6, which I think is much sleeker and less childish-looking. Most people I know have upgraded (simply because 7>6 most of the time) but I wanted to see the forum's sentiment on this grave matter plaguing great minds around the world on a daily basis.

Turniphead
6th-January-2014, 07:58 PM
Voted for: I use iOS6 and I think iOS7 is not nice/ a bad idea.

I'm tempted because some of the features seem like no brainers(should have been in ios6) but I just can't get over how sloppy most of the graphic design work is. Besides aesthetic preferences I have heard about some people having poor battery life/general performance.

Coolydudey
6th-January-2014, 08:43 PM
Voted for: I use iOS6 and I think iOS7 is not nice/ a bad idea.

I'm tempted because some of the features seem no like no brainers(should have been in ios6) but I just can't get over how sloppy most of the graphic design work is. Besides aesthetic preferences I have heard about some people having poor battery life/general performance.

You find me in near perfect agreement. What would you say are the biggest features you would have liked to see in earlier versions?

Turniphead
6th-January-2014, 09:38 PM
I guess really, the big one is the control screen. Other things I would have to try out for longer to be sure of their usefulness...