• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Your favourite coding fonts?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 11:04 PM
-->
Vector fonts
1) Hack pt. 11
2) Noto Mono
3) DejaVu Sans Mono
4) Liberation Mono

Bitmap
1) Termsyn
2) Terminus
3) Dina
4) Boxxy
5) Misc Fixed
6) VGA 437

I used vector at first, then bitmap for their crispiness. Then I stuck with Bitmap for a long time because I don't have an HD monitor.

Benefits to using bitmap
1) You can fit more code on your screen
2) Absolutely no problems of blurry fonts

Disadvantages
1) Painful for the eyes
2) More code on the screen does not really make much of a difference
3) The font are too small. I don't understand why the best bitmap fonts are always too fucking small.

Current font: Noto Sans Mono Semibold 10pt. It seems like a good compromise for now.

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
Today 1:34 PM
-->
you choose your coding fonts? does it rly make much of a difference?? never tried that

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
Today 6:34 PM
-->
Times New Roman, Courier.

Would like to write code in English with a Katakana font. Just to see what it would be like.

Adamastor

Local time
Today 2:34 PM
-->
Inconsolata, worked pretty well for me.

BTW I find it weird a thread about fonts / setup in general without pictures!
Pics or fake!

gilliatt

Local time
Today 12:34 PM
-->
I am a stockholder of Facebook. I never voted to ban President Trump from his account. Same with Twitter. The stockholders never got a say in this despicable, undeserving act. This is not the role of a Corporation. We are totally neutral on these matters, are should be...

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 6:34 PM
-->
I am a stockholder of Facebook. I never voted to ban President Trump from his account. Same with Twitter. The stockholders never got a say in this despicable, undeserving act. This is not the role of a Corporation. We are totally neutral on these matters, are should be...

You would have to have a pretty major amount of stock for facebook to give a damn what you think no ? What fraction of a percentage is yours ? :D

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
-->
Well, fonts, Donald Trump and Facebook. Are you high?

gilliatt

Local time
-->
Do not own a lot, about one share. But why ban anyone, you will be next. My philosophy is, be consistent, fairness to everyone. A corporation is a union of human beings in a voluntary, cooperative endeavor, the principle of free association, an expression of the right to freedom. Individual rights, corporation rights, same thing. Sure, Facebook can ban anyone it likes, but it seems to me unethical (might make the value of my one share lose value)..,ha! Facebook might not like a billion people in the world. Do they ban them all, are do a pick & choose from that billion?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
-->
Do not own a lot, about one share. But why ban anyone, you will be next. My philosophy is, be consistent, fairness to everyone. A corporation is a union of human beings in a voluntary, cooperative endeavor, the principle of free association, an expression of the right to freedom. Individual rights, corporation rights, same thing. Sure, Facebook can ban anyone it likes, but it seems to me unethical (might make the value of my one share lose value)..,ha! Facebook might not like a billion people in the world. Do they ban them all, are do a pick & choose from that billion?
This is a thread on fonts. Please go and make another thread to discuss your issues.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 11:34 AM
-->

gilliatt

Local time
-->
Another point, Dr. Faucci is a Chinese spy. Nobody believes that, right. Its true. I do agree with Burned Out, I am off course. Maybe we need to change INTP Forum, make it like Twitter etc. This is a work in progress!

Top Bottom