• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Work - needless overthinking??

Local time
Today, 15:53
hi all,

not sure if its an INTP trait, but i wanted to check in if it is.

I find that i can obsess at times about work, even when fundamentally it doesnt interest me that much.

so i will wake in the middle of the night by a work thought, or when i wake in the morning its on my brain first thing. i find by default i think about work more than other elements of life, and it doesnt feel healthy.

i find it happens more when there has been some form of turmoil or negative engagement with others also - maybe more intp related here.

keen to take others thoughts / experiences and particularly tips

thank you

RicBC

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 14:53
People in responsibility jobs, young managers in factories in theirs 30's etc... do it... It's normal.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Local time
Today, 15:53
thanks, appreciate the response and having thought about it more - i think its just new job adjustment (3/4 months in) and i am doing well - and i am pushing myself that bit further....and have taken on a role that has a lot more dependancy, so its an adjustment phase

once i realise this a bit more, and appreciate it, i think things will settle in

thank you

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 07:53
There's a lot of responsibility involved and it's not wrong to feel such a way. It's just something you eventually have to face. It's easier to find a job if you have a job but even if you got a new different one the same general thing may happen, unless you know what to expect. Make sure you don't do anything you'll regret in the long run.

Top Bottom