• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Why I hate vampires in the modern era

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 8:46 PM
-->
They lived for hundreds of years and they spend all their time as blood addicts and pedaphiles Thanks, vampire diaries and Twilight.

So if you had infinite time what would you do with it?

I am excited to see what I could learn and accomplish scientifically if I could live forever. I would build AI using synthetic synapsis and quantum computing. Then take over the world of course.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 5:46 AM
-->
I'm happy the life will end soon enough. Stupidity is too much of a problem. Suffer this for eternity. No, thank you.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 11:46 AM
-->
I assume I'll become a "classic" vampire? (can I be a Underworld-type werewolf lord instead?)
1. Secure an ample and sustainable supply of human tissue for sustenance. Maybe I'll just figure out how to mass clone blood samples rather than farm humans (that would attract too much heat).
2. Figure out means to protect myself vs normal weaknesses like silver, sunlight, needy Mary Sue's etc.
3. Create a means to psychologically alter myself to "get used to" eternity and an external archive that I can use to store my extra memories/thoughts
4. Figure out how to reverse entropy or help life migrate to another plane/universe existence (we'll be that universe's Cthulhu)

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 4:46 PM
-->
I am excited to see what I could learn and accomplish scientifically if I could live forever. I would build AI using synthetic synapsis and quantum computing. Then take over the world of course.
Wanna make a race of it?

:smoker: <- disreputable bookie

Ex-User (9062)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:46 AM
-->
So if you had infinite time what would you do with it?

I guess, i would start with the best intentions, but then, over time, being disappointed by my inability to change human nature would slowly degenerate myself.

Top Bottom