• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Who is your favorite comedian?

Local time
Today 1:25 AM
-->
Bill Hicks has been my favorite for a very long time. I could see someone de-throning him. I just haven't found anyone that was quite as good at both intelligent political humor as well as dick jokes. He died too young.

So who is you favorite comedian?

Thread Killer

Never-Around Member
Local time
Today 2:25 AM
-->
My favorite comedian comedian is probably Lewis Black, atm. If improv artists would count, I'd say Colin Mochrie at the top.

Radioactive_Springtime

Local time
-->
Lewis Black is good, Mitch Hedpberg, and Steve Wright, atm

Cabbo Pearimo

Local time
Today 6:25 AM
-->
Bill Hicks. I daresay I know more about him than could possibly be called healthy.

Local time
Yesterday 11:25 PM
-->
I gotta say dane cook... although I feel my soul leaving my body as I watch some of his performances, although nothing close to bill hicks...

Cabbo Pearimo

Local time
-->
Oooh, good choice Murkrow...

"I was feeling a bit down yesterday, so I went to the HIV clinic to get tested for AIDS. 'Cause I don't have fucking AIDS."

David Cross is very funny. Ross Noble and Bill Bailey are brilliant at just going with stories. The former doesn't have much planned material (maybe a joke or two that he can fit in incase it's going downhill) but manages to fit in 2 hours of non-stop piss-funny jokes. Seriously. He's a Cockney genious.

Come to think of it, they both are.

Britian's two best comics are origionally cockney. Heheheh.

Gigazz

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I don't find a lot of comedians funny, so I kind of... Don't check out Stand-Up on TV anymore. ): So often have I been disappointed by you, TV!

And I'm too young for the fancy comedy-place by my local mall - Damn you, age restrictions!

The world does not seem to want me to find funny.

Like most kids my age, I love Dane Cook. Whenever I say this, my brother punches me. Twice. Once in each arm. :|

YES I know folks say he steals jokes and yada-yada I don't care, he makes me laugh and I like the energetic, excited way he tells jokes.

I also think Dennis Miller is pretty funny most of the time.

Jerry Seinfeld, of course (:

If they count, Flight of The Conchords always make me smile.

Kumori

Local time
-->
Bill Hicks or George Carlin, sadly Bill Hicks died years ago, and Carlin died today.

I enjoy these two because they share very similar core beliefs as I do, and both are very enlightening, educative and of course, hilarious :).

zxc

Most Excellent
Local time
Today 5:25 PM
-->
Kumori said:
Bill Hicks or George Carlin, sadly Bill Hicks died years ago, and Carlin died today.

I enjoy these two because they share very similar core beliefs as I do, and both are very enlightening, educative and of course, hilarious :).

Yes :(

I also like Dylan Moran, he's hilarious.

Cabbo Pearimo

Local time
-->
Of course flight of the concords count.

Terry Pratchett's books are hilarious, engaging and quite philosophical(ly hilarious).

This is a very good place for reference. I think I'll go on a comedy hunt tomorrow.

Cabbo Pearimo

Local time
-->
Am I spelling 'hilarious' correctly?

Dr. Why

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:25 AM
-->
I like Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Jerry Seinfeld, Emo Phillips as well as Groucho Marx.

severus

Local time
-->
Don't really have a favorite, but I enjoy George Carlin, Brain Regan, Jim Gaffigan, Dane Cook, and Maria Bamford.And, hello, everyone, this is my first post ever! How exciting,

Jordan~

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
George W. Bush

;)

He was pretty funny when he made that speech poking fun at himself! It was probably written for him, but nice to see he read it.

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
-->
George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg and Flight of the Conchords.

Currently though... I think Demetri Martin tops my list. It helps that he's more alive than the first two these days.

On the extreme low end there's Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia and Denis Leary. Delivery is a skill, so its not like they don't have anything to offer, but they should admit when they steal. Do they think we don't have Youtube?

*edit* oh, and add Jim Gaffigan and Louis C.K.

Hot Pockets

Saturnine

Local time
-->
George Carlin. RIP <3 Went to see him perform 3 weeks before he died. That man was fascinating.

Radioactive_Springtime

Local time
-->
Decaf knows where it's at.

ElectricWizard

Local time
Today 2:25 PM
-->

Basically.

orgaqualia

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Doug Stanhope: offensive to some brilliant to others. Link (NSFW)

Top Bottom