• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

'What's your Archetype?' Test

Sparrow

Banned
Local time
Today 12:10 AM
-->
http://avidtran.tripod.com/archetype.html

Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

Thread Killer

Never-Around Member
Local time
-->
I'd take it if it weren't for the fact that Tripod sites like to give my computer many STDs. A list of possible results could enable me to guess what outcome I might attain otherwise.

Anling

Local time
Yesterday 10:10 PM
-->
I also got sage.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 6:10 AM
-->
Ruler

The Ruler in each of us understands that we are responsible for our inner and outer lives; the buck stops here. At worst, the Ruler is a despot. At best, the Ruler's order is inclusive, creating inner wholeness and outer community.

---

Actually it's very disappointing that the test is so long and they only give you such a short result.

ashitaria

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:10 PM
-->
Fool
The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

You can actually skip part of the test you know.

Deleted member 1424

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

:confused:

Vatroslav

the Void
Local time
Today 5:10 AM
-->
Magician

Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

snowqueen

mysteriously benevolent
Local time
-->
Magician
Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

Il Nessuno

Professional Fool
Local time
Yesterday 11:10 PM
-->
Seeker
The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiating themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Hawkeye

Banned
Local time
-->
The Fool

The Frood

knows where his towel is
Local time
-->
sage :raven04:

(someone described me as a "wise sage" the other day lol.)

Starfruit M.E.

Goes by M.E., NOT Star.
Local time
-->
Creator
When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Hey... I do both. :P

shatterspike1

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 10:10 PM
-->
Creator

Not so sure about the description, but I like the title.

ijustprotectedmyidentity

Local time
-->
Seeker The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

nemo

Local time
Today 2:10 PM
-->
Caregiver
Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.
:p
Is that a first?

unhinged

Local time
Today 8:10 AM
-->
Creator

Nocturna

Local time
-->
Destroyer
When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

s0nystyle

La la la la la!
Local time
-->
<--- fool

Jaico

(mono no aware)
Local time
Today 1:40 AM
-->
Creator. Go figure...

WorkInProgress

I use metaphors to show how deep I am.
Local time
-->
Caregiver Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.

Ironically, I think of it as a pretty narcissistic trait. But then, what isn't?

Itchy Feet

5w6 INT*
Local time
-->
Innocent
The Innocent is the prefallen person who lives--or tries to live--in Edan. The Innocent's gift to the world is trust, optimism, and belief in things as they are. At the lowest level, belief is preserved by denial; at the highest level, by transcendence.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Idiot, but on this test I got

sage. 72 Qs for all that?

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 11:10 AM
-->
The Destroyer
When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

ARGHHH hahahahaha i liked the name so much i put 'The' in front. But I don't think I got much empathy, I often have to warn people that I am going in 'feelings' territory before saying something about relationships.

Saeros

Destroyer of Worlds
Local time
-->
destroyer

Local time
-->
Caregiver
Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.

I have taken other tests like these and almost always come out as a caregiver.

zen.spiral

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

joker.jpg

naberus

Local time
-->
Sage
Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

addictedartist

-Ephesians4;20
Local time
-->
Creator
When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.:smoker:

Philosophyking87

It Thinks For Itself
Local time
-->
Creator

I got this too. And I think I'm the creator at the bad end of the spectrum. LOL

mke2686

Local time
-->
Sage

Local time
-->
Creator.

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
-->
Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.​

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->

Seeker
The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Makes sense to me.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 6:10 AM
-->
Creator

Hmm, I can definitely recognize myself in this. Both on the good and the bad end of the spectrum.

Nocturne

Vesper.
Local time
-->
Hmmm... I got Sage. (I was expecting something different *sigh*)

Synthesis

Watching the river of Time
Local time
-->
I am a Caregiver, apparently. Interesting, I was expecting Sage :confused:

Top Bottom