• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What is the hardest video game you have beaten?

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:09 AM
-->
Super mario 64

That was a cool experience btw, I tried to play it recently after not having touched it since I was a little kid, and I remembered all the places and where to go and everything. Amazing that the brain stores stuff like that for such a long time. That must mean that either my brain has a compartment dedicated to Super Mario 64 and it's just sitting there, or this game shaped my brain to the extent that Super Mario 64 is inherent to my brain's structure.

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
Yesterday 7:09 PM
-->

Maou

Rising of the Dick hero
Local time
Yesterday 7:09 PM
-->
I played "The world ends with you" apparently, plenty of people hated the controls, and it buffed the "difficulty" up. While it did pioneer split screen DS reactions, it was an very good game. I only completed the story on easy mode, but I definitely went and replayed it on hard mode once I understood the complex battle system. Another "hard" game I played, was Shadow of the Colossus. I tried to get so many people into this game, but none could because it was "too hard".

Game I have not completed due to difficulty is Breath of Fire: Dragon quarter. Not only did this game have limited save tokens, but if you died, you had the option of replaying the game at your current level. It was a lot of looping, to the point I gave up. Interesting, non the less.

Top Bottom