• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What is one superpower that u would have?

Gui0621

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:50 AM
-->
Superpowers like timetraveling, teleporting and invisibility are classic and basic so what other superpowers can you think of?

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
-->
Ability to disappear whenever I wish (not be invisible but disappear into my own mind and come back when I feel like it) and I would LOVE if there were a superpower that allowed me to know everything. From death to the mysteries of our universe.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:50 PM
-->
The ability to selectively negate mass, wear a thick tungsten suit of armour and it’s utterly weightless indeed having no mass at all makes it buoyant in the Earth’s atmosphere, then just before you hit something you stop negating the mass and the suit’s inertia gives the hit incredible force (Juggernaut). Negate your own mass entirely and you’ll start accelerating upwards by a combination of buoyancy and angular momentum from the Earth’s rotation, depending upon how much of your mass you negate you can rise and fall at a controlled speed, with a set of airfoils (i.e. wings) you can glide around more-or-less like any other winged superhero. If you negate someone’s mass when they’re running towards you their next step will launch them into the air, unpredictably alternating between negating their mass and not makes it extremely difficult for them to do anything but hold onto something and be nauseous.

lightfire

Local time
Today 1:50 AM
-->
okay that was a really awesome description and maybe its not how you meant it, but reading that at 4am made me visualize wall-e or that borderlands robot shooting into the sky. jealous of that superpower tbh

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 5:50 PM
-->
The superpower of turning urine into potable water, and faeces into edible foods, at will.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The power to tell anyone anything and they'll absolutely believe you (as if under a geas) until they encounter any kind of contradictory evidence (then the geas is completely dispelled).

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 3:50 PM
-->
The ability to shutdown the internet on someone's electronic device. At will. I'd basically become the Pope in today's terms, being able to excommunicate people from the "community".

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
-->
Watch movies/TV shows/videos in my own head

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The ability to shutdown the internet on someone's electronic device. At will. I'd basically become the Pope in today's terms, being able to excommunicate people from the "community".
The ability to magically speed up internet connections, even a modest increase in speed would make me filthy rich as investment firms bid for my blessings.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Grow as much facial hair as I want - at will.

Fuck it, hair anywhere.

Instant Sasquatch

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 7:50 AM
-->
metamorphosis like mystique

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
If I were a shapechanger I'd stare in the mirror and let my mind wander with the aim of coming up with the most horrific visage imaginable. I would start with a writhing mass of tentacles eyes and teeth and it would only get worse from there.

Then I'd walk around casually, looking normal, until I'm alone with someone and suddenly it's indescribable nightmare fuel time.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 6:50 AM
-->
Make voodoo dolls that work on the right person

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 11:50 PM
-->
Rumors exist of a superpower, in communities, that make people unable to say certain things, similar to Voldemort and how they must say "He who must not be named" instead, although you can still tell to what they are referring.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
In an alternate universe Clark Kent is too shy to spend time with Louise Lane so she never figures out he's Superman and instead dies of cancer from all the x-ray oogling he's been doing.

Tenebris

Hyde
Local time
-->
Telekinesis, because you can legit do anything else with it.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
This is the case of too many good options and never able to pick. Frankly most superpowers are tempting. I guess Id go with superpower to be able to have any superpower I will. But that would essentially make me probably God himself.
But maybe God is more than just all powerful.

Guardia

Redshirt
Local time
-->
The ability to manipulate minds without direct contact with the person (or group) being manipulated.

ANAXEL

I always get invited to parties
Local time
-->
Summon a Japanese choir of great magnitude that sings appropriate themes to how I feel in a situation.
Yes, everyone else can hear them too, and after they’re done singing, they remain as almost thoughtless one-purpose individuals and the only way to dispose of them would be to kill them and throw away the bodies.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
purple man, that power is awesome

it is pure evil, but imagine how many people can be trolled.

Kormak

The IT barbarian - eNTP - 6w7-4-8 so/sx
Local time
Today 8:50 AM
-->
The ability to instantly overcome procrastination and get shit done.

gilliatt

Local time
-->
Intuition. Healing power. Psychic powers. Read minds from long distances. Remote viewing. PK.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
manipulate probability

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
That'd put anything physically possible under you control, right? According to quantum mechanics, wouldn't you even be able to teleport?

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
the ability to talk to cats so that I can gather an army of cats and direct them to attack certain targets

first target would be Cognisant

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
the ability to talk to cats so that I can gather an army of cats and direct them to attack certain targets

Miao

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
-->
Time travel and the ability to control time

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

You sure you don't already have this power?

Cats adore me, now I bet you're thinking that's bullshit that's what everyone likes to think when a cat approaches them maybe once or twice but there's more to this story, I've had cats literally follow me around parties and jump in my lap whenever I sat down and it's as wonderful as it is awful, because I'm allergic to them.

And I bet the furry little bastards can tell.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
The superpower of turning urine into potable water, and faeces into edible foods, at will.

You can already do that. :cat::plate::poop:

Watch movies/TV shows/videos in my own head

And that. :tv:

Intuition. Healing power. Psychic powers. Read minds from long distances. Remote viewing. PK.

And that. :seraph:

The ability to manipulate minds without direct contact with the person (or group) being manipulated.

And that. :goat::evil::nazi:

Grow as much facial hair as I want - at will.

Fuck it, hair anywhere.

Instant Sasquatch

Be wary of furries. :dog::love:

The ability to instantly overcome procrastination and get shit done.

Modafinil.

Kormak

The IT barbarian - eNTP - 6w7-4-8 so/sx
Local time
Today 8:50 AM
-->

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->

You sure you don't already have this power?

Cats adore me, now I bet you're thinking that's bullshit that's what everyone likes to think when a cat approaches them maybe once or twice but there's more to this story, I've had cats literally follow me around parties and jump in my lap whenever I sat down and it's as wonderful as it is awful, because I'm allergic to them.

And I bet the furry little bastards can tell.
Ahh, I was imagining a pasty Australian, a scar running across his eye, stroking a white Persian nestled in his lap. Now I'll have to add a runny nose to the picture.

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
-->
Time travel and the ability to control time
Whoops, skipped over the first post stating that time travel was classic/basic.

Shapeshifting
The ability to travel through others' dreams
Everlasting life
Superhuman speed (to be able to stop and bullets and such like Speed)

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The idea of having a superpower just makes me feel meh. An abnormal attribute that gives me some sort of advantage - the emotional gain would be zero, which means net gain would also be zero. A more level - to adverse playing field is more challenging and therefore more rewarding. I'd rather there be more unknowns for me to figure out. Because having a superpower would necessarily mean some extension/enhancement where I feel insufficient, which is what my focus of interest is directed at - I like to figure things out for myself. And don't give me that shit about technology because technology is not a superpower unless you are rich, and when you are rich you have superpowers.

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
The idea of having a superpower just makes me feel meh. An abnormal attribute that gives me some sort of advantage - the emotional gain would be zero, which means net gain would also be zero. A more level - to adverse playing field is more challenging and therefore more rewarding. I'd rather there be more unknowns and try to figure out the unknowns.
You like playing life on hard difficulty, eh? Hmm... You could give all your money to charity, move to Africa and tell everyone you're an albino, then bang your head against a tree until your IQ drops a few SDs. I bet life will get real rewarding, real fast :P

Or you could just have the ability to make yourself real happy. Prozac Woman, coming to a movie theater near you.

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
Thank you, I was being dead serious. Anyway, don't you already have radioactive vision?

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Yeah, but it's not a superpower since you have to be highly competitive to access it. Aren't you a black kitty with the ability to write internet posts?

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
Come on, really? That's gotta be the short end of the superhero shtick. Can't I be Prozac Cat, or something? The Iron Liver?

Oh, and I prefer kitty of color.

Top Bottom