• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

what does the poster above look like

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
Today 5:11 AM
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
well the rules are simple based on what you know about the poster guess what they look like.

this can include age, build, hair, eye color, clothing etc.

i would go first but there's no one above me at the moment

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
Yesterday 10:11 PM
-->
Probably looks exactly like Ben Stein

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
*brown* and *low-key nerdy*

I think Fukyo looks like Mila Kunis with perkier tits

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

*just can't go unposted* ;P

edit: teh poster looks sumthin like this
WTE46.png

edit: blagh! teh ninjas.. :phear:

Deleted member 1424

*cough*

Hippie.

edit:

Ninja'd by Auburn.

and I already know what he looks like.....
I bet he's grown his hair out since then though.

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
Jack Black

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
You fail at posting pics

You still look like Mila Kunis with perkier tits

SandMizzle

Cyber Member
Local time
Today 6:11 AM
-->
^
You probably look like a mash up between Steve Urkel and Weird Al Yankovic, because you are really insulted by this picture/video^^

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 4:11 PM
-->
White, black normaly short hair (swished to the side) I think brown (dark) eyes wearing a mostly black shirt skinny but not very skinny.

P.H.

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
Local time
-->
(Not really fair because I've seen the youtube-video but-)

Short, light brown hair. Fairly skinny and (from my perspective) tall. Uhm eyes... blue?

I think you did Gopher Lucky?

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
Today 1:11 AM
-->
Male
5'10"
220lbs
Muscular
Pink bunny rabit t-shirt, beige cargo shorts, crocs, wayfarers, a little soul patch, buzz cut.

ayn

ill keep my eyes fixed on the sun
Local time
-->
Male, tall, slim, lanky looking. Mid 20's.

I'm probably so far off.

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
Exactly like the guy in his avatar

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
Ninja hamster

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:11 PM
-->
That guy down the alley who calls himself a wizard.

ayn

ill keep my eyes fixed on the sun
Local time
-->
Short, young(highschool?) female, black hair, cute face.

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
-->
short brunette with proportional breasts?

was i the only one who saw that..

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->
Tall, blonde, hamster costume, combat boots. (close?)

eagor

Local time
-->
mexican, wearing jeans and a white t-shirt with a mustard stain.

Stoic Beverage

has a wide pancake of knowledge
Local time
Today 12:11 AM
-->
Looks like a blonde and a brunette making out.

(...Actually, I always pictured snafu as a monkey. A very angry one.)

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:11 PM
-->
A man with a great big santa beard, drinking beer and posting on the internet while at home. At his day-job, he's a mountain man that makes a lot of money harvesting wood; at night-time he indulges in sensual pleasures, while enjoying and engineering all aspects of his life by applying physics with his money.

He wears cowboy boots and a big, thick, leather belt. Doesn't have any pets. Women sometime mistake his appearance as an american "Crocodile Dundee". Isn't too tall, about average, and is a sucker for women with curves.

Lydia

What?
Local time
-->
Looks like George Bush... with a petrified face and sweats alot --- A definite sign of Reluctancy.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Short, young(highschool?) female, black hair, cute face.

Interesting. I won't say because I guess it spoils others interpretations, but my profile says my age (21) so I'll tell that much. If you look anything like your avatar I would be much impressed. :D

Ahh Fukyo, I feel conditioned by your avatar because we haven't spoken much before. I've always imagined you as female, I'd love to say blonde, but probably not. You seem like the type of person who doesn't like to stand out so I imagine you'd dress not necessarily plain but in an under-stated way.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Ponytails with ribbons, t-shirt two sizes two large under a poofy purple & pink jacket, probably denim shorts underneath (shirt is like a dress), Rainbow knee-socks, no shoes, plushie facehugger, mid-twenties, deranged eyes.

Fukyo is similar but more gothpunk.

Orja

Still a little Yellow
Local time
-->
I envision Cognisant as 19-22 years old and about 6 feet tall. He has shaggy, light brown hair that is just long enough to reach his collar in the back, but certainly not the shoulders. Probably light colored eyes and he still gets the occasional pimple. I further guess that he has an average build: a little soft from lack of exercise, but without any real pudge. Also, I assume that he is attractive enough to entice a pretty girl, but not so classically handsome that he has to "beat 'em off with a stick". Now working off past assumptions, I would say he prefers to wear jeans, as shorts show off too much leg for his liking, and he wears slightly geeky/goofy tshirts. They are unique enough for people to occasionally comment on, but not so much that he stands out in a crowd.

eagor

Local time
-->
probably a hare krishna

also every one is wrong so far, im not that old and about as far from "metro" as you can get.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I envision Cognisant as 19-22 years old and about 6 feet tall. He has shaggy, light brown hair that is just long enough to reach his collar in the back, but certainly not the shoulders. Probably light colored eyes and he still gets the occasional pimple. I further guess that he has an average build: a little soft from lack of exercise, but without any real pudge. Also, I assume that he is attractive enough to entice a pretty girl, but not so classically handsome that he has to "beat 'em off with a stick".
:phear: 100%

Orja

Still a little Yellow
Local time
-->
probably a hare krishna.
Ouch. Those are the dudes with tambourines and the orange, right?

Anyway, I guess Eagor to be 28-32. Not bearded, but rarely clean-shaven and rather hairy in general. A little chubby. Certainly not fat, but he drinks beer more often than he visits the gym, for sure. I'd also guess sloppy clothing. Not deliberately grunge, just careless. Wearing things until they completely fall apart (and sometimes after, if he really used to like it). He also still gets the occasional pimple, and probably has dark eyes and hair. I also imagine that his haircut is like a slightly too-grown-out version of a shorter haircut. Not purposefully long, he just doesn't cut it as often as fashion dictates. Probably cleans up pretty well, though it makes him look much younger.

Yay!

eagor

Local time
-->
Ouch. Those are the dudes with tambourines and the orange, right?

Anyway, I guess Eagor to be 28-32. Not bearded, but rarely clean-shaven and rather hairy in general. A little chubby. Certainly not fat, but he drinks beer more often than he visits the gym, for sure. I'd also guess sloppy clothing. Not deliberately grunge, just careless. Wearing things until they completely fall apart (and sometimes after, if he really used to like it). He also still gets the occasional pimple, and probably has dark eyes and hair. I also imagine that his haircut is like a slightly too-grown-out version of a shorter haircut. Not purposefully long, he just doesn't cut it as often as fashion dictates. Probably cleans up pretty well, though it makes him look much younger.

Yay!

im 20 and only have moderate chest arm and leg hair and im already thining out on top, but other than that spot on well done

oh and whiskey is preferable

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Like a blue skinned alien with huge goggles and a leather jacket.

Orja

Still a little Yellow
Local time
-->
I picture Melkor as being 19-22 years old and about 5'10''. I also imagine short, dark blond hair, perhaps because the avatars always seem to be blond. Neatly dressed, but not so neat that it stands out, with hints of Goth and Hipster in his clothes and accessories. I certainly picture a satchel of some kind. A very slender build, light, narrow eyes, and a big, happy smile. I also imagine him having quite elegant hands. Again, I think the avatars have greatly influenced my guess.

Last edited:

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
I picture Melkor as being 19-22 years old
Spot on.

and about 5'10''.

6'2. :D

I also imagine short, dark blond hair, perhaps because the avatars always seem to be blond.

Yes, although now dyed black. :D

Neatly dressed, but not so neat that it stands out, with hints of Goth and Hipster in his clothes and accessories. I certainly picture a satchel of some kind.

Heh, I do try! Though usually I'm a mess and I've never invested in a satchel as I don't want to look anymore feminine in my gait than is absolutely unavoidable.

A very slender build, light, narrow eyes, and a big, happy smile. I also imagine him having quite elegant hands. Again, I think the avatars have greatly influenced my guess.
Replace the smile with a grim smirk or blank, tight lipped grimace and you're there!

Orja is obviously a twenty something ballerina dressed like a swan.

Possibly rested on some sort of mossy log.

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
A mix between Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men, and Benicio Del Torro

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Pale..unexpressive..female..tall..irises as blue as ice....hair like icicles / black hair..with a chilly mist shrouding their presence.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Ponytails with ribbons, t-shirt two sizes two large under a poofy purple & pink jacket, probably denim shorts underneath (shirt is like a dress), Rainbow knee-socks, no shoes, plushie facehugger, mid-twenties, deranged eyes.

Fukyo is similar but more gothpunk.

I would love some rainbow knee-socks. I must find some. I have a colourful array of socks, but no rainbows. :D

Eyeseecold, I've never tried to visualise you.

I'd like to say this:

hal1.jpg

^ the eye, right? But I'm assuming male, dark hair, average height, maybe slightly less and a distant, calculating gaze, but not adversarial, more neutral.

Yet

Local time
-->
Puffy ... ehm..

I imagine you as in your twenties, dressed in a completely unique 'I do not care what you think this is me' crazy outfit that could walk out of a Harry Potter book. A bit like that Luna character would she be in het mid twenties.

Skinny build with long black hair just over the shoulders with a mind of it's own going all directions.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 1:11 PM
-->
*Redhead, green-eyed athletic build, twenty-something girl. A Master's Degree student who loves the outdoors especially the mountains. Probably studying Forestry or Geology. Face is usually flushed with freckles due to over-exposure but cleans up nicely if out on the date. Still can't find the "one" though but she's optimistic that she'll meet him soon.

*Based on your profile pic.

Nibbler

Being brains, they feel compelled to know everythi
Local time
-->
Tall well toned Adonis who is careful about what he eats. Coppertone with a nice even patina. Though he is a very introspective guy who thinks about things with grave attention, he seems to love doing it naked, perched on a pedestal.

He also has a cramp in his right wrist.

Lydia

What?
Local time
-->
Looks like Albert Einstein, but nothing else goes in comparison.

Yet

Local time
-->
@Pyropyro
right about the redhead, masterstudent (other subjects though) & loving outdoors
I like the picture you painted, could have been me in a different life

Lydia:
18, short blue or purple hair, in T-shirt and jeans and lots of tatoos and piercings

eagor

Local time
-->
i think you look like this
thegreatspacewhale.jpg

Top Bottom