• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What do you think of my very long dream?

gaidenblack23

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:05 PM
-->
Im new to this site and im an intp. I had this dream only a few hours ago and had to write it all down before i forget. Its kinda long but hey im an intp what'd you expect. Here it is:

So it starts out as me going around campus to get to a certain spot that my crush always walks through(this is truthful) i remember walking there then the campus turns to complete festival. With performers and such. I remember looking at my watch and worrying i might miss her. so i hurry along. random guys who are joking come up to me and try to talk to me. i sort of blow them off(anxious to see her) but i thanked them for taking interest in me(idk why). Then i approach the tunnel for which she usually walks through. Then suddenly this tunnel turns into a train station, like the ones in big cities(this is chicago). This station is right on the ground tho and not elevated. It would stop for a few seconds then aggressively ( almost like a monster) would plow ahead like 50yrds. Then stop, open door for passengers then again aggressively plow. I walk over to the right side of the train and notice this girl that i was in love with 4 years ago. I see her immediatly becuz of that red coat she was wearing(again this is chicago). Thing is that same red coat is what my current crush wears. Anyway i see her face and her features and i approach her. At this point every 50 yards this train goes she would excitedly chase after it for a couple of rides. Thats where i came in, she looks at the crowd and screams, "hes going too fast!" with a big smile in her face. This was all very exciting for her. She looked at the entire crowd and even made eye contact with me. Yet she didnt notice me at all. She just looked right at me and looked away like a stranger. Plz note she was wearing a red coat that my crush wears while everyone else was wearing dark colors. It also was getting dark. So after she didnt notice me she started to walk away. I followed her for a bit then noticed her walk on a staircase that leads to a train( same train as before but this time it was elevated. She asked the guy in charge if this train went to her destination and it did. I sort of ignored then accepted her destination was the same as mine. (heres when it gets strange). Then i walk up and see her sitting down. First thought that pops up was how attractive she looked. At this point my mental activity shifted from following her to thoughts of lust( you know). I take off my black coat wearing nothing but a white undershirt. (again, chicago and winter time) i took it off to increase sex appeal becuz this girl used to love to see me in a t-shirt. Then i approached her and said hi. Dream sort of tells me she doesnt recognize me but doesnt show me her actually saying it. Like i didnt forget i just sort of quickly shifted in the future after she claims to not recognize with no memory of it but i KNOW it happened. Then i feel another shift and she is now sitting cross legged across the platform on the other side. Then i think (she pretended to not know me twice) so apparently i tried again but she wasnt having any of it. I walk over to confront her and ask her why.
I had my coat on this time. When i walked over to her. I asked her to snap out of it and why was she pretending to not remember me. I then took off the coat in frustration becuz it was getting real hot. She just sort of looks up at me( shes sitting im standing). "Because youre dangerous. You hurt people". At this point everything else went quiet( the train the ppl, it was just her voice). In reality i hav never done anything dangerous and this girl would never hav said this. So before i could react she dissappears. I dont mean i look away then look back and shes gone i mean she just vanishes in front of my eyes. I then freak out cuz i just hallucinated all of this. I ran away out of the platform and towards the sidewalks at the edge of campus. I kept running till i saw bushes i jumped on them then fell in. Then a guy i know(whos a bit of a ladies man) grabs me playfully and pretends to rape me. He was just being silly for like two seconds. Turns out he was just lurking in the bushes.

The end. So i know a long read. What do you think it means? When she says im dangerous btw, i hav no memory of hurting anyone and ive never had sex so no i didnt rape anybody. After reading this, what do you think?

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Tomorrow 6:05 AM
-->
It means she's not having any of it and you know it.

(also have you been watching The Matrix recently?)

gaidenblack23

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Altho sex is part of my dream, its not the driving force in my opinion. But i was never able to get close enough with that girl from 4 years ago. The first girl i ever fell for. Maybe this dream is highlighting a fear that i wont be able to get close at all to this new girl that im crushing on atm. Oh well, time will tell.

No i havent watched the matrix recently. You think this dream was influenced by that movie somehow? Or just random question?

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Tomorrow 6:05 AM
-->
Altho sex is part of my dream, its not the driving force in my opinion. But i was never able to get close enough with that girl from 4 years ago. The first girl i ever fell for. Maybe this dream is highlighting a fear that i wont be able to get close at all to this new girl that im crushing on atm. Oh well, time will tell.

No i havent watched the matrix recently. You think this dream was influenced by that movie somehow? Or just random question?

re: The Matrix, it's just that that movie popped into my head after reading the dream (the lady in red, the train station).

From what I remember of the dream, it just seemed as though you think your crush doesn't really notice you.

Local time
-->
maybe youre chasing this girl or something in life that you want (girl being a concrete thing you want, dreams just make it easier by giving you a physical specimen, could be something as simple as "happiness") and youre so close but never get it. pretty much id say ask her out or if in real life it isn't even about her just something you want I guess imma give you a very cliché saying; if you want it go grab it. then again, if "it" is her I wouldn't literally go grab her. could work.. just kind of a hit or miss, I don't advise it.

gaidenblack23

Redshirt
Local time
-->
maybe the new john wick commercial got my head reeling, since neo and Morpheus are back together.

Top Bottom