• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

what do you look most forward to in 2019

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:39 AM
-->
me:
John wick movie

getting age of empires game out hopefully.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:39 PM
-->
If we're talking about movies Avengers: Endgame definitely. I'm curious how Captain Marvel will turn out but I'm not expecting much out of it.

Other than that.. not much else? Hoping I'll meet new nice people and match up with good tutoring jobs so I can get extra cash is another thing.

travelnjones

Local time
Yesterday 10:39 PM
-->
I hope to get into a few projects and, baring INTPness, complete them.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:39 PM
-->
What projects? Talking about them will help.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
To passing the Japanese language proficiency test that I've been preparing for since the last year. Such things being symbolic and all, do have some use on the job market.

Also landing a boring and comfy job where I can do anything other than work or an enjoyable work where I don't regret being productive that's better than my current one. Call me a typical millennial, but I share their unconscious disrespect for corporations or being an integral part of someone else's profit.

Existence

BANNED
Local time
Today 4:39 PM
-->
I look forward to trying to complete my certificate and trying to get employment...

Then recovering from my inhibitions relating to a continual worry of being accused.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:39 AM
-->
Breathing, eating... ah yes, water. Water might be nice. Also, war. Been some time since the apes gave us a good made-for-cinema war.

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
-->
I'm just happy the Earth isn't in that gay 31st Dec interval in its orbit

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
You know what sucks? The Gregorian calendar. Julius Ceasar invented and implented the thing, then someone just added some bits and POOF! Ceasarian calendar no more. At least we still have July.

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
-->
You know what sucks? The Gregorian calendar. Julius Ceasar invented and implented the thing, then someone just added some bits and POOF! Ceasarian calendar no more. At least we still have July.
I feel you dude, but they'll have to release a new calendar at some point so gregory aint gettin away wid nuffin. Damn caesar doesn't deserve the calendar though, he's already got salad, cuttin mothers, etc. He didnt come up with all that shit, just like thomas edison didnt invent anything at all. Fucking thomas edison.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
To finally become free from enslavement (I mean employment). I have been working day and night on this project, besides work, for the last 2 years now. It is almost done. I'm not yet sure whether it will work, but that's a scientific question. Prototypes have worked well in test scenarios. But if it works... man.. it will be the perfect embodiment of everything I aspire to.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 4:39 PM
-->

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
-->
To finally become free from enslavement (I mean employment). I have been working day and night on this project, besides work, for the last 2 years now. It is almost done. I'm not yet sure whether it will work, but that's a scientific question. Prototypes have worked well in test scenarios. But if it works... man.. it will be the perfect embodiment of everything I aspire to.
Sounds cool. What's the project?

Entejay

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Change of president. And buying a new apartment.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Sounds cool. What's the project?
I don't wanna get too much into detail, but it's related to AI

lightfire

Local time
Today 12:39 AM
-->
I started back in 2017, but I'm trying to see how fit I could possibly be.

travelnjones

Local time
Yesterday 10:39 PM
-->
What projects? Talking about them will help.

I am not sure talking about stuff gets me to commit, I usually hold close to my vest. but I am trying to get better with lock picking. I have a few locks to get going with that build in difficulty. I am trying to do that.

I also am working on getting into security and penetration testing for work. I listen to videos on the topic each day. We had an external company doing testing last year I didn't even know what Burpe Suite was. I now at least conceptually understand the tested that happened.

Also trying to make better health choices , no be a whale, occasionally move

Utisz

Local time
Today 1:39 AM
-->
  • Girlfriend moving in
  • Finishing book
  • Rugby world cup
  • Having 12 posts

lightfire

Local time
-->

I think about this from time to time.

Yes, why the Gregorian Calendar? I follow the Lunar Calendar too lol.

I started back in 2017, but I'm trying to see how fit I could possibly be.
fit for what?

No reason for it.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
travelnjones said:
Also trying to make better health choices , no be a whale, occasionally move

...?

I look forward to summer break, I guess. Other than that, not much... Uh, Star Wars IX at the end of the year? Climbing the ranked ladder in League of Legends? Finishing a book I'm writing and not dying to the giant asteroid that astronomers were saying had a chance of doinking Earth in 2019.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
I mean, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience...

Top Bottom