• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

What are you all reading?

QuickTwist

Soothsayer
three ancient colonies by sidney mintz

europe and the people without history by eric wolf

considerations on the rise and fall of the romans and their greatness by montesqeau

psychological types, psychology and religion, the zolfinga lectures.... by carl jung

odu ifa the ethical teachings by maulana karenga

marx and marxism by peter worsley

alienation marx's concept of man in society by bertell oleman

towards an understanding of karl marx by sidney hook

and one fiction: the last harmattan of alustine dunbar by syl cheney coker
Takes glasses off.. Someone is def a reader.

Currently reading:

Psychological Types - Jung
Maps of Meaning - JP
Online Electronics Textbook
Brains for Instinct - How stuff works.com
Clinical Psychology - Wikipedia

Kuu

Galactic acid
Halfway through Ready Player One by Ernest Cline at the moment. A movie version is about to be released and I felt I had to get through it. I must say the beginning was amusing but now the Marty Stuness of the main character is seriously grating...

Currently reading Principles by Ray Dalio. This guy is the best. Even has a short chapter on how to manage HR with mbti (he’s an ENTP)... I also love the idea of an idea meritocracy.

jbar

non sequitur
I've been reading a shit-ton of Stephen King the last year or more and I've got to get my non-fiction groove back on. I'm reading...

A Brief History of Thought by Luc Ferry now, and occasionally I'm picking up The Little Book of Atheist Spirituality by André Comte-Sponville (though I'm repelled by the title). Oh, and I'm 33% of the way through my first read of IT, because I'm still hooked on most anything he's written...

Top Bottom