• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What are INFJs bad at?

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 9:36 PM
-->
So I'm not sure if you disagree with me or just the way I communicated it? :)

Probably the latter.

Which were you saying?

they(TiSe) handle things we(NiTe) see as hard from our(NiTe) perspective very easily

they(SiTe) handle things we(TiNe) see as hard from our(TiNe) perspective very easily

they(NiFe) handle things we(TiNe) see as hard from our(TiNe) perspective very easily

they(FiNe) handle things we(NiTe) see as hard from our(NiTe) perspective very easily

Ink

Local time
Today 5:36 AM
-->
Probably the latter.

Which were you saying?

they(TiSe) handle things we(NiTe) see as hard from our(NiTe) perspective very easily

they(SiTe) handle things we(TiNe) see as hard from our(TiNe) perspective very easily

they(NiFe) handle things we(TiNe) see as hard from our(TiNe) perspective very easily

they(FiNe) handle things we(NiTe) see as hard from our(NiTe) perspective very easily

and TiNeSi handle things SiTeFi sees as hard easily

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

and TiNeSi handle things SiTeFi sees as hard easily

Okay I'm in agreement. I understand what you mean now, but what you were referring to at first didn't seem clear to me.

So... :ninjahide:

EvilBlitz

Local time
Today 5:36 PM
-->
OK I shall offer my 2 cents. My flatmate is an INFJ. The plant lab team leader I work with is an INFJ, a soil lab worker I have trained is an INFJ and the partner of my ISTJ boss is an INFJ.
I think my karate Sensei is an INFJ too.

I have noticed they do seem to be good at most things when they put their mind to it.
The comments about athleticism I find funny as all the INFJs I know are very good athletes.
One was a tennis/badminton pro
One is awesome at lacrosse
Flatmate is good at sports in general it seems.
One was a winger in rugby.

Where I would say they fail is areas that require strict rational logic(as possibly "boring mundane logic"). I haven't seen them try it(and my flatmate is going to try it so it will be interesting) but I would like to see them try computer programming or accounting. I think stuff like that would screw them, esp accounting. They have a need to get an attachment to things I have noticed. If it is a boring mundane data entry or something like that, it seems like there is nothing they can emotionally attach themselves to or show a bit that is them.

The other big thing I have noticed, is that while they are capable they are easy to shut down. Just amp the fear/conflict level and watch them fail and go into meltdown and lose to someone that is less skilled than them.
Consequently I don't think they would be as good soldiers, paramedics, stuff that can brutally shock the system at times.

ginoskein

Local time
Today 12:36 AM
-->
I don't know if it's just me, but things are getting a little ridiculous. INFJs seem to be good at fucking EVERYTHING, I've noticed it myself - ever since Adymus started singing their praises I realised how much sense it made for Ni and Fe to be a pretty much world-class dominating combo.

So please, anyone with any knowledge, or even just a few dumb guesses, name some things you think INFJs - as a result of their functions combo; please don't bother with individual personality quirks - might be bad at. I'm trying to think of some but they're pretty much ruling the world afaik right now.

"Sharing their feelings", "trusting people" etc blah blah - doesn't count, none of that poxy stuff please, next! I'm interested in what activities they might fail at.

For instance, on the "success list" we have things like: poker, acting, manipulation, long cons, reading people's minds, etc.

What's on the "fail list"?

I have had a number of close relationships with INFJ males. I am INFP male. One of the things they were really good at doing was planning for the future and attracting young guys like me who admired their ability to navigate the world and human affairs without freezing in difficult moments but who also seemed to "get" us somehow. Normally, an INFJ attacks in a difficult moment, and then has a really hard time apologizing for it or even seeing the illogicality of the aggression.

This is related to something INFJs seem really bad at doing: seeing reality from outside of their own life experiences. I can see now in hindsight that an INFJ gives counsel largely based on personal experiences. For an INFP at least, the result will be identification with the INFJ's life experience.

My last deep male friendship was with an INFJ. He had a very solid, quiet, and self-confident charisma that many different types of people were drawn to. I was in a new situation, trying to adapt, and was drawn automatically to him via my Ne. He was the only person in the situation who seemed well-adjusted to me.

But he was an incessant judger of other people, situations, and ideas, all of which judgments were based upon a matrix of assumptions stemming from his personal experiences. I spent so much time around him that I even began to be confused with him by other people. I have found that true INFPs are dangerously malleable by other F types. If they are not in the right environment, they fail miserably to activate their natural strengths. I have yet to find my environment, and I have just turned thirty.

At any rate, yes, it is my belief that the one general thing INFJs are bad at is altering their perspective on something. I have known, deeply, at least 5 INFJ males. They all have this problem, and I'm not just talking about being hard to convince. Their perspective only seems able to shift when they experience an irrefutably disconfirmatory external situation. In other words, a "massive" experience of some kind. In fact, they tend to map their lives out with these experiences, a practice I have never understood very well, since, when I think of my own life, what I remember are deep and beautiful emotions connected with things I saw or read, or that happened to me personally, and I'm always wanting to go back to them and be there.

I find myself wanting to go on and on here. I LOVE talking to INTPs!

--ginoskein

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 4:36 AM
-->
This thread is nonsense. >Labeling people to then put them in stereotypes.
No really... What's the matter with you? :confused:

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
INTJs are bad at accepting they have made a wrong judgement call. INTPs can rationalise/ignore errors of judgement slightly better...

You just fail.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->

This was a joke thread made because of podlair.

Also, I'm curious about people's perceptions. It doesn't matter if they're true or hold water.

Thanks for your interesting perspectives, guys.

ginoskein

Local time
-->

Oh my gosh, you're right. I'm sorry. Honestly, I was only trying to evaluate myself relative to my most prominent male relationships. I have absolutely no disdain for those guys at all.

I try to be careful about this and use the MBTI theory to figure out how to interact with other people AND myself in such a way that harmony is maintained.

I apologize to anyone I offended!

TriflinThomas

Bitch, don't kill my vibe...
Local time
-->
I have had a number of close relationships with INFJ males. I am INFP male. One of the things they were really good at doing was planning for the future and attracting young guys like me who admired their ability to navigate the world and human affairs without freezing in difficult moments but who also seemed to "get" us somehow. Normally, an INFJ attacks in a difficult moment, and then has a really hard time apologizing for it or even seeing the illogicality of the aggression.

This is related to something INFJs seem really bad at doing: seeing reality from outside of their own life experiences. I can see now in hindsight that an INFJ gives counsel largely based on personal experiences. For an INFP at least, the result will be identification with the INFJ's life experience.

My last deep male friendship was with an INFJ. He had a very solid, quiet, and self-confident charisma that many different types of people were drawn to. I was in a new situation, trying to adapt, and was drawn automatically to him via my Ne. He was the only person in the situation who seemed well-adjusted to me.

But he was an incessant judger of other people, situations, and ideas, all of which judgments were based upon a matrix of assumptions stemming from his personal experiences. I spent so much time around him that I even began to be confused with him by other people. I have found that true INFPs are dangerously malleable by other F types. If they are not in the right environment, they fail miserably to activate their natural strengths. I have yet to find my environment, and I have just turned thirty.

At any rate, yes, it is my belief that the one general thing INFJs are bad at is altering their perspective on something. I have known, deeply, at least 5 INFJ males. They all have this problem, and I'm not just talking about being hard to convince. Their perspective only seems able to shift when they experience an irrefutably disconfirmatory external situation. In other words, a "massive" experience of some kind. In fact, they tend to map their lives out with these experiences, a practice I have never understood very well, since, when I think of my own life, what I remember are deep and beautiful emotions connected with things I saw or read, or that happened to me personally, and I'm always wanting to go back to them and be there.

I find myself wanting to go on and on here. I LOVE talking to INTPs!

--ginoskein

I do this because I don't learn until I fuck up. In other words, I like to learn from my mistakes. It's like trial-and-error.

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
-->
I'm pretty sure i'm an INFJ. At least that is what I've been going with. I actually am really good at almost everything I try doing, but I'll tell you what I'm bad at.

I'm bad at games like age of empires and all that because I do more thinking than doing and consequently lose because every one else has made their moves before me. But because of my excellent planning skills, I am very good a chess.

I'm pretty bad at basketball and hitting a baseball, otherwise my coordination is pretty good.

But the worst thing is that I have a ton of emotional stress because I constantly am going back and judging my actions to see if I hurt anyone else in any way. And more than often it is all false. I am highly aware of everyone else around me and what they might be thinking. I causes me to try to be a people pleaser. But if I see someone is in the wrong and don't take the action with grain of salt, I will immediately take action to try and stop them or if the action is towards me, I will make an elaborate plan to get back at them in a passive way. I do not like face-to-face conflict.

I did just resolve myself of this problem recently though through a lot of thinking and reading/watching a lot of things online. I actually came to a Jesus like solution to it too. Haha. I figured out a way to get rid of all my guilt (what Jesus referred to as sin) and all of the thoughts that clouded my mind since I discovered thinking! So maybe I'll be good at more things now :) haha.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
@cheese. Just saw this thread.
INFJ = NiFe

SeTi (ESTP) or TiSe (ISTP) are the opposite of that. INFJs suck at all the things their opposite does best.

Look at the qualities of ESTP and ISTP and this is exactly what INFJs lack.
Assuming INFJ = Ni Fe Ti Se, here is a general statement:

Their inferior functions are Ti and Se. Therefore they wouldn't be good at Ti. It would be opposed by their Fe unless they learned to control it. They wouldn't be good at Se since their Ni would be opposed to it.

Their internal intuition is supported by their public emotions. Intuition can fail by a thinking person's ability to look at exceptions. They feel the pressure to carry out their mission over reason. Exceptions exist in Se form. If their mission is strong enough, they won't listen to real data which is not supportive. Ti could support exposing those flaws, but the opposing will may be too great.

You can see this in one of our favorite INFJ's who may have prompted this thread. What can an INTP do? Maybe by allowing them to run their case and letting them run out of steam. Now what are an INTJ's flaws?

viche

Local time
-->
* low in energy output compared to extraverted types, especially ExxJ types that are very energetic in comparison (and yes Hitler was ENFJ not INFJ, no INFJ would have the energy and drive to pull a war off)
* work in bursts when the "mood" strikes them, can't work consistently, sometimes give up too easily
* given to droping of old projects and interests and picking up new ones, weak sense of direction, may aimlessly drift around life
* prone to dreaming too much and not setting realistic goals for themselves
* have weak sensing function so they poorly pick up on physical properties of things, may look "through" a person and not notice the specifics of what clothing they were wearing, etc.
* weaker ethical analytical abilities in comparison to INFPs

tilicarmen

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 11:36 PM
-->
I don't know if it's just me, but things are getting a little ridiculous. INFJs seem to be good at fucking EVERYTHING, I've noticed it myself - ever since Adymus started singing their praises I realised how much sense it made for Ni and Fe to be a pretty much world-class dominating combo.

So please, anyone with any knowledge, or even just a few dumb guesses, name some things you think INFJs - as a result of their functions combo; please don't bother with individual personality quirks - might be bad at. I'm trying to think of some but they're pretty much ruling the world afaik right now.

"Sharing their feelings", "trusting people" etc blah blah - doesn't count, none of that poxy stuff please, next! I'm interested in what activities they might fail at.

For instance, on the "success list" we have things like: poker, acting, manipulation, long cons, reading people's minds, etc.

What's on the "fail list"?

Hi, INFJ borrowing siblings' account...anyway.
1. Managing to stay in the now- not too disconnected from everything or so wound up in everyone- their emotions, motivation, etc. that they burn out. I personally am guilty of both...especially the former.
2. Administration/data jobs. Just no.
3. Driving.
4. Coping with conflict and the harsh reality of the world.
5. Sitting still and not being allowed to do things.
6. Being rigid/cold.
7. Feeling safe and trusting. It is very difficult for me to allow people in and trust them not to hurt me.
8. Stubbornness- now add a Taurus sign to that...
9. The constant paradox of selfishness and selflessness- we are always swinging from one to the other and questioning which we are.
10. Overanalyzing about overanalyzing. Constantly.
11. Remembering, especially details
12. Spacial relationships.
13. Feeling like they belong
14. Letting people in.
15. Being realists
16. Letting emotions run wild- we tend to bottle them up.
17. Letting grudges go Because of 16, we will usually remember what you did and let it steam.
18. Blending ourselves into one coherent whole. Our personalities are twisted and glued together, only showing the pieces that work best with a situation or person.
19. Relaxing
20. Perfectionists to the max
21. Easily injured by others- even if we don't show it.
22. Lack of inner emotional stability
23. Lack of self confidence and worth
24. Not feeling lonely.
25. Escaping own thoughts.
26. Explaining the intuition and images that form in our minds- and then putting them into words.
27. Conflict
28. Dealing with others- we stress about that a lot.
29. Showing who we truly are.
30. Trusting.
31. Contrasting inferiority and superiority complexes.
32. Deciding
33. Society
34. Small talk. God, the small talk. It is torture.
35. And much, much more! :elephant:

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I have come to realize that INFJs have pretty much no idea how or why to strategize.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
What do you mean by strategize and why can't INFJs do it? Afaik INFJs are natural strategists just like INTJs.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I'm starting to think you're a real airhead and it is quite annoying. You must have a lot of kittens and unicorns flying around in your head.

God Damnit why do you take everything I say at face value!!!? IT'S ALL FLUFF! FUCK!

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Yeah that's because I'm calling you out on the fact that all you do is make statements, you never support them. Instead you get pissy when asked to write in a way that makes sense to more people than yourself Mr ISTJ. I can't read your mind and no one else can either, it's the same thing in the Carl Jung thread so l2communicate cause it's a forum.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
:mad: ..... :ahh:

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Feigned confusion. You know INFJs are pretty good at seeing through bullshit.

You just don't want to risk being proven wrong, that's why you never go into a discussion for real. Experience has taught you it's easier to participate while keeping your own thoughts hidden. Not sure you're aware of this.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
That has fucking nothing to do with it. You're just making up a bunch of BS to get me angry. Mission accomplish asshole. I know myself better than you ever will. I am well aware of my weaknesses and you are just grasping at straws son.

[Edit] My God, you have actually tried to make it out to look like I am insecure. Let me tell you something. I am not, far far from it. You act like you know everything there is to know about people. Maybe in 20 years you will see how little you really know. My God, you are so immature.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
Feigned confusion. You know INFJs are pretty good at seeing through bullshit.
When everyone was discussing ENTPs, it came up that ENTPs have a top-notch BS detector, that always detects BS.

Which is it? Is it the Ni-doms who are good at BS detecting, or is it the Ne-doms?

Or is it intuition that is good at BS detection?

Are the true natures of Ne and Ni spotting logical inconsistencies and gaps in proofs of peoples stories and arguments?

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
I'm an infj. I suppose my weaknesses are blatant. lol.

I am good at a lot of stuff. Perhaps too much. That is a weakness in itself.

However, I'm not good by default. INFJs start out clumsy. They learn from their clumsyness until no clumsyness is left. This allows us INFJs to become very good in a lot of fields. However, some fields require a different approach. The opposite aproach. The ENTP approach. That is their weakness. However. INFJs are also good at adapting their logic. It is their main skill. So that if an INFJ has an ENTP friend, the INFJ will quickly learn about the ENTP approach. I am invinsible. Just kidding; I'm still learning

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Thanks guys, I got a laugh out both your comments after reading the last few posts again.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
However, I'm not good by default. INFJs start out clumsy. They learn from their clumsyness until no clumsyness is left.

I'd agree with that. Maybe this is a general thing as much as a typology thing in that anyone who is learning something starts out clumsy & becomes more honed with practice. It does seems emphasised with Ni though. It seems like an especially autodidactic function in that it's totally driven towards (its own?) origination/ creation/ 'life destiny', etc. I've never had an inclination to learn a topic to pursue knowledge of it for its own sake, but always as a potential to realise/ fuel some deeper project.

IMO - this leads to very clumsy beginnings though. If, like me, you start from a position of not being very bright or sophisticated, it takes a very long time (and a lot of dedication & hard work) for insights you feel internally excited about to gradually transform into something you can actually communicate & get feedback from. It doesn't help that what Ni produces very often gets little to no feedback from its environment & so has to work in solitude, or that it seems to take a long time to peak.

People made this thread, jokingly, because of the impression pod'lair made at the time that INFJs are some kind of 'super-type'. The reality is that inspiring INFJs are far and between. I feel that the vast majority don't get very far off the ground (for whatever reason) and wind up either dead to themselves, superstitious cranks (or scientologists! :D:phear:).

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
When everyone was discussing ENTPs, it came up that ENTPs have a top-notch BS detector, that always detects BS.

Which is it? Is it the Ni-doms who are good at BS detecting, or is it the Ne-doms?

Or is it intuition that is good at BS detection?

Are the true natures of Ne and Ni spotting logical inconsistencies and gaps in proofs of peoples stories and arguments?

it's the N-aux, of course. N-doms love their bullshit :D

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Maybe there is more than one method by which to detect bullshit? :storks:

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
N-doms love their bullshit, that's why they can smell others. ENTPs might have the best BS detector but INxJs aren't bad either, nor are INFPs for that matter. I think there are many factors playing in.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
making bullshit spotting ones own bullshit of choice is a risk

then you're left with nothing but a depleted reference. talk about heroism. noblest of causes, most elegant method of execution.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
All of which don't mean shit. Is that your point?

StevenM

beep
Local time
-->
I didn't read the whole thread, so not sure if it's already been mentioned.

-Fixing computers.
-Programming.

At least, the one I knew wasn't good at these things.

OrLevitate

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm intrinsically luminous, mortals. I'm 4ever
Sex, thus overconstipation er mpensation thus all perceived strengths.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
What if the other person enjoys sex for the mesure of the penis and not based on skills? The phallus is not a part of the personality i'm afraid.
MBTI self answer: maybe becuz the person personality is avoidant to sexual impulses becuz of their repressed Se function the phallus is not as developed as it would be in the case of other types like for example ESTP.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Nice.

tinplythedinply

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Apparently, they are bad at avoiding being fetishized.

Oh, and they also seem to be bad at keeping the imposters out. 70% of supposed INFJs on the internet really are not. Probably. Well, possibly, but after a while you can see the difference between Fi and Fe.

Local time
-->
INTP's are ENTP's, INTP's are ISFJ's INTP's are INTJ's.

One INTP can be on a different frequency but still be classified as INTP.
It's like grid coordinates, 2 individuals could be on the same cognitive grid square, but in separate precise locations within that grid square. That grants them the created label " intp " that is just a point for orientation pointing to something that is already observable. So one INTP is more leaning towards ISFJ, because his mother and sister were ISFJ or insert whatever factor, and the other INTP is more ENTP even though if you hang around him long enough, you see that the energizer bunny begins to drain.

It's also not static, it's dynamic and ever moving. We are all these functions. If we put on brain scan technology that correlated to cognitive functions and showed how often INTP's Fi is triggered for example, I think the statistics would blow your mind on how much INTP's actually feel.

Ummm the last thing I'll ask is please don't take everything I have said to seriously, it's just when someone is labeled INTP for example, they really are labeled that for a reason. It doesn't assume they will be Einstein because of it obviously, but it does show that there brain functions most commonly with Ti-Ne-Si. Yes I showed 3 functions not 4. Ti-Si >>>>>> Ne gobble gobble gobble.
New information Broken down and Understood, storing in folders. New information packets needed, Ne gobble gobble gobble... oooooooo!

I actually believe INTP's to be the true smartest type, and I'm aware that is entirely subjective. I think there is a reason that if you took 100 INTJ's and 100 INTP's that INTJ's might end up more successful overall. Does this make the unsuccessful INTP's stupid? Subjectively Yes and Subjectively No.

Seasoned INTP's are the true super brain of the MBTI. This is not flattery, it is not a compliment. I am not denying the natural strengths of other types. I am not denying overlapping. There are ENTP's more clever than INTP's that have gained good control over the " reins " of their top 4 functions. We already know all of this, 95% of the people reading this, already know exactly what I mean, even if they haven't deeply thought about it or written about it, but you knew it in the back of your mind already, what it is.

Have you ever seen an INTP that has become so lost in a Ti/Si loop and Ne is seldom used. Don't get me wrong, there is loads of information in Si for Ti to work with. The true Secret to INTP's is Ne in my opinion. Of course we need all the functions, so what I'm saying is irrational. Ti-Si is already the natural and norm for INTP's, the problem I have seen is when Ne isn't used enough, and Fe says fuck you to the world and most people.

I like to think the combination of Ti/Si in INTP's as a pseudo " Ni ". Much like the combination of Se/Ti can be a pseudo ' Te " It's this Ti/Si combination that allows INTP's to stay in the " same world " for so long, while exploring all the possibilities of that world. ENTP's seem to have a harder time, they become disenchanted faster and yes I'm aware INTP's generally speaking can drop the ball of yarn when it gets boring. INTP's as well as ENTP's seem to have a love of nostalgia that is unmatched in any other type I have seen, perhaps it is that coupled with the displays of Fe, when the old toy is revitalized and they want to share it with me. It could be years of it collecting dust, and then they approach it as something brand new, like it's the greatest thing in the world, it is cool stuff lol.

The cognitive functions are kind of like a V8 engine, and the spark plugs in the back are misfiring, rod's are knocking and stuff. Our goal is to tune up our engine the best we can. Before the car goes to the " junk yard ".
Apologies for the rant.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
Shhh. Don't ever say that Ni-doms are not the best at everything. They have a screaming match when people point out their weaknesses.

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
Extraverted thinking. They get into their heads and not being capable of getting in real logical data. I think that they are very bad at routine and following procedures. Assertion.
Si, Te, Se are bad.

KISS
Local time
-->
First, I've just noticed why are there are so many thread about INFJs on an INTP forum? Are there any legit reasons behind it?

Second for the topic, is it simple as hell as one type bad at their opposites good at? INFJs bad at ESTP(and certain ISTP's fields) good at.

INFJs afraid unfamiliar situations that they may get embarrassed or humiliated, because they didn't prepare for it. Deep inside their heart and soul, they want to befriend with new people and enjoy the new experience. But also at the same time they suspect the environment and even themselves that they may get hurt, so it hold them back unless their intuition tell them "this is safe, we can go in". So all of activities involved around that fear/belief is that what they bad at.

ESTPs are very bold and always ready to enjoy the new experiences. And they don't give a single fuck against the physics world's challenges. Although they are described as antisocial criminals(and indeed they are in certain perspectives), they befriend with new people quickly and honest. But if they notice the partner's weakness, they will exploit it without hesitation. This is opposite to INFJs, althoug they can manipulate their intimate people, and they have enough abilities to do it, they usually support and help them instead of exploiting like ENFJs. INFJ/ENFJ are like sister, but they are still far different, like jerk ENTPs and loyal INTPs.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->
S and T stuff. Being not vague.

Ex-User (13503)

Local time
-->
Oh. We can let Ni get too far ahead of us and jump to all sorts of conclusions, we can tend to automatically include others in our plans without asking, inferior Se things (some of us don't exercise much, disorganized, clumsy), sometimes we have difficulty putting our complex visions into words (vs an INTP who can't easily put emotions into words), sometimes we react too quickly, we're capable of harming others deeply and intentionally, and we suck at not becoming attached to people.

I personally find it difficult to focus enough to learn and do complex math/programming. I only learn it as needed.

Really, I think INFJs are pretty average, but overachieve because we can see, develop, activate, and utilize the strengths of others. And, well, others tend to find that useful as well.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
On second thought, I don't think there is anything INFJs are really "bad" at.

Top Bottom