• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What am I

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:38 PM
-->
I was taking my friend's little girl to the park and two other little girls were there. They were 10, 10, and 5 years old. They were playing on the playset and I was playing with a stick, the two ten-year-olds were saying "what is he". Is he a martial arts master. Then the 5-year-old said, "he is a pony". We all played some games together and went home.

I am reading to much into this but I do believe young children have an intuition about the personality of others most adults do not have. Am I really a pony?

YDZp2I3.jpg

Haim

Worlds creator
Local time
Today 8:38 AM
-->
No, you don't have 12 old personality nor a child horse.

Ex-User (8886)

Local time
Today 5:38 AM
-->
Kids just saying random stuff from their undeveloped minds

Nebulous

Local time
Today 1:38 AM
-->
You are sweet, knowing, and surreal like horses are

Some people are scared of horses
There’s a ‘horse discourse’ thing on the internet and it’s strange
I’ve always loved horses. They’re creatures beyond earth. They’ve got divine chaotic entropy. Look into a horses eyes
I got kicked in the head by a foal when I was 6 though maybe I’m a lil wonky

You’re awesome and I trust you

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:38 PM
-->
I was just thinking that she was comparing me to the ponies on my little ponies because I have seen that show and the way they show friendship to each other is why they titled it: My little pony: friendship is magic. So I am a pony that shows friendship to everyone is what was in her head when she said I was a pony. At least I think she was thinking that.

On the chines zodiac, I was born the year of the rabbit. My sister was born the years of the horse. But I guess a pony can be born in any year. The zodiac is not limited to humans. Ponies have birthdays too. I remember I rode a horse when I was 8 years old and so did my brother and sister. My mom had two horses named Strawberry and Preeny. She had to get rid of them when grandma had to go to house care and we moved away from the farm.

I am kind of disappointed I missed the My Little Pony movie.
At least I got to see the star wars movie. :ahh:

Top Bottom