• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Whaddup

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
Today, 11:49
About me....
I was adopted. All I know about my mother is that she was an Irish lady, hence the flattering nickname, "Gyppo". If I were to speculate, I'd suppose she wanted to abort me and gave me up as a compromise. Thank the lord for the backward Irish stance against abortion lol.

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
Funnily enough, I do currently have a couple of broken toes so you can call me gimpy, but only for a few weeks.

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
I've grown profoundly bored of everyone I've ever met but I feel lonely dammit. Bloody huumanness. I believe it'd satisfy me to communicate with faceless spools of words that supposedly reflect my worldview for a while. I'll probably spout a few ideologies and share some of my sickening artwork over the summer.

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
Maybe she really wanted you, but was too drunk to look after you?
There are so many alcoholic mothers in Ireland, yet the population continues to grow so I assume they have innovative and cunning ways of caring for their children.

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
Is getting adopted something you would recommend?
Do you ask that because you think it's weird that that's how I'd introduce myself or would you like a thoughtful answer?
I intended it to be a mere silly question :)
It's brilliant in my case. I think it's only because of someone's belief in God almighty that I'm alive, who ironically I don't believe exists. Also, my big G up there delivered me from those wackos. So I like him.

QuickTwist

Alive - Born Anew
Local time
Today, 05:49
Maybe she really wanted you, but was too drunk to look after you?
Holy fuck, I laughed at that a lot harder than I should have.

QuickTwist

Alive - Born Anew
Local time
Today, 05:49
Tell me about this wart...

Top Bottom