• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

We're all Slaves! All of Us!

ActiveMind

Local time
Today 2:35 AM
-->
I can't believe you're just realizing this now, LULZ!!!

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:35 PM
-->
If the Federal Reserve is at the top, controlling and thieving, didn't we just learn how they got there? Give me an alternative. Cyclical revolution?

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
Yesterday 9:35 PM
-->
It's all a conspiracy like in Welcome to the N.H.K except they may not be trying to mass produce N.E.E.Ts

doncarlzone

Useless knowledge
Local time
Today 2:35 AM
-->
Feeling like a slave? What an interesting life philosophy.

I could make a YouTube video that would make you feel like a serial killer too. Just get over it.

jpc

Local time
Today 4:35 AM
-->
Feeling like a slave? What an interesting life philosophy.

I could make a YouTube video that would make you feel like a serial killer too. Just get over it.
The title missed the point of the video.

The problem is not that we are slaves, it is that the world is becoming more complex (See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdmhNPwxGuk) by the day and we cannot be aware of all the ways that others try to con us.

People use these slogans because they dont understand the situation they are in and try to find someone to blame. No one wants to admit that they havent done enough and so we keep finding others to accuse of causing this.

worm

Almost Reformed Dictator
Local time
Yesterday 8:35 PM
-->
I would either become part of the banks (MUHAHAHAHA) or reject social reality and become self sufficiant.

Top Bottom