• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Vsauce?

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 3:28 AM
-->

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 4:28 AM
-->
i can relate to him alot, as if he lives in the same domain, perception vise, but he seems bigger, more out there, more involved and determined and benevolent (hosting). it makes sense for me to assume, that he has the same functions, but the Je function being either more dominant or tougher (more T-ish). that would probably make him ENTJ. or the 'more out there' factor indicates S over N, but i don't think so. i associate him with a couple of faces, who have roughly the same sort of relationship relative to me. (Q tarrantino, michael shannon, Eric Edelstein, heather graham or jess weixler, justin timberlake, rufus sewell, perhaps even mel gibson come to mind ... also a user on type C who claims to be entj ... his name used to be your...jesus... something ... or so)

on a side note i have just realized that michael shannon and michal c hall are very similar. i find that disturbing.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
What I notice, is that he interpret things a lot (in different ways); Creating a rather funny and genius story he is telling. (If you understand what I mean..) -Of what function is this a trait/result?

Or did i just make no sense, and is it his Te that results into external assumptions? -Now I don't know anymore if I make any sense at all -.-

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 7:28 PM
-->
Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?

I thought about the topic he presented before(though I'm sure many people have). It's hard for me to have any motivation to be an artist because of it(besides the fact that I have no talent or training with any instruments :p).

He also talks about Sounds Just Like, a project similar to what I've been doing with my tumblr.

Vsauce said:
If you were to listen to all of the songs in the gracenote database one after the other in a giant playlist, it would take you more than 1200 years to complete.

knapp01.png

On his type, I agree with nanook, that or something in the general area.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
some would call all intuition interpretative, which is perhaps justified. i think what is meant is a concern with the invisible, where the language concept of 'visible' is defined by the dominance of sensation in culture. i would gladly nickname myself interpreter or "speculative" (speculative not in a strategic or economic sense, but in an imaginative sense: guessing the intrinsic substance of something whole, a guessing that comes from a very deep and subjective place of me) - i believe this trait to be typical for introverted perception (both S and N) (while a more strategical type of speculation would correlate with extroverted perception - one that is making up complex possible scenarios instead of intrinsic interior properties) - i am not familiar with vsauce videos, so i don't know what sort of interpretation he is into.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
-->

I thought about the topic he presented before(though I'm sure many people have). It's hard for me to have any motivation to be an artist because of it(besides the fact that I have no talent or training with any instruments :p).

Interesting subject. It appears that hipsters gravitate the same way as music in the way he describes it.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 9:28 AM
-->

He also talks about Sounds Just Like, a project similar to what I've been doing with my tumblr.

I had such a "one up" moment going through all those pop songs. Especially for Katy Perry,Taylor Swift, and FUN.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 9:28 AM
-->
Just pitching it in for the thread, Idea Channel.

I pretty damn sure it's all in XNTP or atleast XNXP.

The guy seems INTP.

It's the only show I have subscribed to and actually watch every single episode.

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->
ENFJ. Fe-Ni-Se-Ti

I've been watching long before the science.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
@Words
How sure are you? I'm more thinking about ESFJ; Fe Si Ne Ti :confused: (But, I'm not sure at all.)

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->
@Words
How sure are you? I'm more thinking about ESFJ; Fe Si Ne Ti :confused: (But, I'm not sure at all.)

As sure as I am with my understanding of Pi and Ni. If I'm wrong here, then I'm leaving Jungian personality types. If you scroll down the list of Michael's videos, you can observe the nature of the content he puts out. "How much does a shadow weigh?", "This is not Yellow" etc. One of his older series in particular is named "IMG." Just watch a few of this, and you'll see that it has a lot of visual puzzles, tricks, optical illusions etc. These are hints of no other function but Ni. In general, "mindblowing" things or things that leave you with a different perspective on something is brought by Ni. That's why Ni-types are often related to "revolutionaries" or something like that.

Also, Science in general and, really you can just determine by your level of interest on the topics he puts out, is an "N" thing.

And then there's my typing based on experience on facial movements..but that's not very convincing.

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->
I'm not going to make a new thread about this youtube channel. I shall necro this one.

I love Vsauce. It makes me happy that people science.

This is the most recent video I believe.

KISS
Local time
-->
His speaking is very bored. Maybe not a common one but INTP.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->
I remember when that interview came out. It was rough to watch. It was like being in one of those high school stoner conversations.

Joe isn't a complete idiot, but some nights I wonder what he's on. I'd go with him being ESFP. He seemed to live a very ESP kind of life.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 4:28 PM
-->
It's hard to say between ENTJ and ENFJ, but he reminds me of an ENFJ teacher I had before; I typed this teacher ENFJ and found out later when he gave an MBTI test disguised as a personality inventory that he thought himself to be ENFJ.

But ENFJs can be really smart and quick to form accurate conclusions to the point that I think it's easy to confuse them for thinkers. But this guy seems to have a well-developed intuition, so perhaps he could be considered a well developed ENFJ, despite how easy it might be to see him as otherwise.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I've seen some speculate that Joe is ENFJ, I'm guessing partly to his MMA stint, while others went with ENFP. Most likely Pe in my opinion. I was wondering if he could have been ENFP but then I'm not sure how to qualify that against Se-Ni. If you see the episode with Mac Lethal you obviously have two of the same type interaction going on there. They go full dom Pe but what made that one painful to watch is they never really went anywhere substantial, just grazed various topics they had recently come across.

Top Bottom