• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Type this baby, please

wonkavision

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:12 PM
-->
What type do you guys think this baby is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-LcZt1AN9s&sns=em

He doesnt say much in the video, so you pretty much have to rely on visual typing or Mojo-reading.

so....

At the beginning, the baby seems to be displaying natural-state Yang gesturing, with tandem Xyy or Zyy, indicating the use of lead Directive Subjective Interpretive Perception (Nai).

Seems like Warm Wizard hands, indicating Nai (Dissatisfaction) infused with Xyy (Caring).

However, the baby displays mostly Zyy Bracing, and about 10 seconds in, there seems to be slightly warming Unaware mouth, probably modulation of Offside Xai, which would make the baby more likely a Nai'Zyy.

So, either Nai'Xyy (INFJ correlate) or Nai'Zyy (INTJ correlate), but I dont have enough to go on with such a short video.

What do you guys think?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:12 PM
-->
It appears to be some type of human.

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
AyZ-XylCIAAnwR-.jpg:large

Starswirl

Local time
Today 12:12 AM
-->
What type do you guys think this baby is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-LcZt1AN9s&sns=em

He doesnt say much in the video, so you pretty much have to rely on visual typing or Mojo-reading.

so....

At the beginning, the baby seems to be displaying natural-state Yang gesturing, with tandem Xyy or Zyy, indicating the use of lead Directive Subjective Interpretive Perception (Nai).

Seems like Warm Wizard hands, indicating Nai (Dissatisfaction) infused with Xyy (Caring).

However, the baby displays mostly Zyy Bracing, and about 10 seconds in, there seems to be slightly warming Unaware mouth, probably modulation of Offside Xai, which would make the baby more likely a Nai'Zyy.

So, either Nai'Xyy (INFJ correlate) or Nai'Zyy (INTJ correlate), but I dont have enough to go on with such a short video.

What do you guys think?

I'm not going to make a comment on Pod'Lair's effectiveness in anayzling personality, its practicality, the evidence behind it, or the lack thereof.

But did the Pod'Lair people just have to pick words that sound like they would be the language of the blue aliens in Avatar? They're trying to sound Asian (of some sort), but it comes off as New Age fad spirituality that attracts people only out of its exoticness.

hasen

meh
Local time
Yesterday 11:12 PM
-->
I'm not going to make a comment on Pod'Lair's effectiveness in anayzling personality, its practicality, the evidence behind it, or the lack thereof.

But did the Pod'Lair people just have to pick words that sound like they would be the language of the blue aliens in Avatar? They're trying to sound Asian (of some sort), but it comes off as New Age fad spirituality that attracts people only out of its exoticness.

I approve this message.

The first time I heard of Pod'Lair was when they carpet bombed NFGeeks on youtube.

I thought it was some kind of an april fools joke or something (but it wasn't April). I mean who the !@#$ would spend a whole hour talking to the camera about nai jee yan tak what?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
This is a joke, right

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 6:12 AM
-->
ISTP?
I have no experience for typing babies o.O

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Today 1:12 AM
-->
I think Lyra should come back if only to type this baby. I think people on this board should use the word, "Lyra", as much as possible so that when he returns to do a search on his name, he will find himself. Furthermore I see a number of people have mentioned, "Pod'Lair." I don't know if it is legal to use that word on this forum but just in case it isn't, remind me not to say, "Pod'Lair."

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Method #1
Type: BABY

Method #2
ISFJ: Baby is cleaning the floor like Mommy does
ESFJ: Baby is Queen Bee bossy and making sibs clean floor like Mommy does.
ESFP: Baby has no attention span and keeps running in circles whooping, running into walls and laughing
INFP: Baby is quietly watching unicorns dance through the room.
ENFP: Baby is whooping it up on the backs of unicorns dancing through the room, running into walls et al
ISFP: Baby is quietly coloring diaper with markers of all hues, getting ink on his face.
ISTJ: Baby is organizing his shoes
ESTJ: Baby is badgering a contractor to come organize his shoes.
INTJ: Baby is building a robot to take over the world
ENTJ: Baby has an army of babies taking the kitchen by storm.
INTP: Baby is logged into the computer, exploring files and playing Nethack.
ISTP: Baby is firing a gun at his sibs and packing sidearms.
ESTP: Baby just sold his brother for cookies and future options for more sales
INFJ: Baby is quietly mulling over how immature all the other babies are
ENFJ: Baby is informing the other babies how immature they are.
ENTP: Baby just built a working Rube Goldberg machine out of diaper wipes and twistie-ties

wonkavision

Banned
Local time
-->
I think Lyra should come back if only to type this baby. I think people on this board should use the word, "Lyra", as much as possible so that when he returns to do a search on his name, he will find himself. Furthermore I see a number of people have mentioned, "Pod'Lair." I don't know if it is legal to use that word on this forum but just in case it isn't, remind me not to say, "Pod'Lair."

yeah, maybe if you repeat the name 3 times, Lyra appears (like Beetlejuice).

Come on everybody...

Lyra, Lyra, Lyra

wonkavision

Banned
Local time
-->
Method #1
Type: BABY

Method #2
ISFJ: Baby is cleaning the floor like Mommy does
ESFJ: Baby is Queen Bee bossy and making sibs clean floor like Mommy does.
ESFP: Baby has no attention span and keeps running in circles whooping, running into walls and laughing
INFP: Baby is quietly watching unicorns dance through the room.
ENFP: Baby is whooping it up on the backs of unicorns dancing through the room, running into walls et al
ISFP: Baby is quietly coloring diaper with markers of all hues, getting ink on his face.
ISTJ: Baby is organizing his shoes
ESTJ: Baby is badgering a contractor to come organize his shoes.
INTJ: Baby is building a robot to take over the world
ENTJ: Baby has an army of babies taking the kitchen by storm.
INTP: Baby is logged into the computer, exploring files and playing Nethack.
ISTP: Baby is firing a gun at his sibs and packing sidearms.
ESTP: Baby just sold his brother for cookies and future options for more sales
INFJ: Baby is quietly mulling over how immature all the other babies are
ENFJ: Baby is informing the other babies how immature they are.
ENTP: Baby just built a working Rube Goldberg machine out of diaper wipes and twistie-ties

Nicely done. :D

(Although the ENFJ/INFJ ones were kinda......"huh?")

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Nicely done. :D

(Although the ENFJ/INFJ ones were kinda......"huh?")

Don't let the stereotypes confuse you... :phear: ... especially with me keying off female NFJs

yeah, maybe if you repeat the name 3 times, Lyra appears (like Beetlejuice).

Come on everybody...

Lyra, Lyra, Lyra

OMG... you DIDN'T just summon, did you?

There's lyra: the typist with the hype-est.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Is the girl going to be the boss or too early to tell?

Top Bottom