• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Tiny ET found. Maybe.

ℜεмїηїs¢εη¢ε

Local time
Today 2:34 PM
-->
Read/watch the videos there:

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sci...-presidential-briefing-documents-2440614.html

Dr. Greer certainly does have a name for himself, but then again, he is the founder of the "Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence" so I think his conclusion that this is an alien might be a bit biased. I suppose that it could always be an elaborate hoax. What do you think? Does it look like a shrunken/deformed monkey or similar?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:34 AM
-->
Oh c'mon :rolleyes:

If it was fossilised bacteria on a meteorite I might be convinced, but little green men?

Seriously, Little. Green. Men.

The X-ray shows a spinal column, count the vertebrae, count the fingers & toes, look a the uniquely human bipedal pelvis, I can believe an alien might resemble a simian, but a human?

Poor hoax, and this is coming from me after I've discussed the possibility of convergent evolution, I mean sure it's possible that an alien could be bipedal, even somewhat humanoid, evolution favours whatever works and in similar conditions the same things work, but a miniature green human?

No, just no.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:34 AM
-->
On a different scale inertia is different, compare an elephant to a mouse, clearly a miniaturised elephant would make a poor mouse, likewise a maximised mouse wouldn't be able to sustain its own weight, at that scale forward knee bipedalism just can't make use of the pendulum mechanism that makes it efficient on our scale (it's a problem faced by many robot builders) something like a chicken's leg would be far more effective.

ℜεмїηїs¢εη¢ε

Local time
Today 2:34 PM
-->
Admittedly, it is human looking, but I can't seem to count the number of fingers and toes (how did you manage to?). Other than that, the skull doesn't appear to be human. You make a good point about the problems it might have walking, although they did mention that it appeared to have been postnatal at the time of death. It's possible that this infant was meant to grow much larger (is three feet tall being too optimistic?), perhaps large enough to overcome the walking problem.

Wolf18

a who
Local time
Today 9:34 PM
-->
It's fake.

SW

Top Bottom