• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Thoughts on this excerpt from my latest notes

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 3:30 AM
-->
I might have to add a section on MDMA and how it relates to it all as well as having to explain a couple lines. The Honey Nut Cheerios line refers to a kind of personality like trait you'd find in your various life journey some of which may be stoned or intoxicated and not always off the right or certain appropriate thing. And if you're just out there ever anywhere, you don't need necessarily interact with that person despite any appearances they put on.

I'd basically need some feedback to see if any of it's clear or whether I need to expand on some areas. If not, I might just scrap it as a project and start on something new if I can't see anything to do with it.

And it wasn't for any honey nut cheerios either. You step outside October night one approaching Hallow's Eve on a fall brisk jaunt to finally just laugh at the absurdity of it all, stepping on brown leaves and crunching them like cockroaches or better yet, Snickers bars wrappers that would have been tossed after being discarded, with pumpkins that have faces on it, a Jeckyllantern, because even stereotypically it would have to jump out at you that way too. If you smoke DMT, there will be elves or aliens. Psilocybin, the active ingredient in hallucinogenic mushrooms, is similar to DMT, except with an oxygen atom on the 4 carbon, so it lasts longer or is basically the according dose of DMT spread out over the timespan. LSD is another indole based, serotinergic compound that can activate the same receptors in the brain that DMT does except it also lasts longer because of the additional two carbon rings stacked on top it and it's diethylamide instead of dimethyltryptamine. They both can flood the brain's dopamine response centers as well, leading to feelings of joy, euphoria, or sedateness as a result of increasing the patient's mood and reward circuitry in the brain.

Psilocybin also increases visual acuity in the organism. When you smoke weed, it introduces your body and brain-mind complex to new sensations previously unimagined if not unexperienced yet, as a mild psychedelic. The effects are stronger when you first try it, then you develop a tolerance with frequent use until effects diminish. You usually would require the administration of double the amount you took in order to start feeling or noticing threshold effects again, although with other routes of administration such as edibles it makes it so it's more potent so you'd get way higher easier, through certain methods such as crystallizing the active cannabinoids into an oily, waxy like substance that'd hypothetically be more concentrated with the active ingredients. When you eat the cannabis, it gets processed through your gut which produces a different metabolite altogether than you get from smoking it and having it pass the blood brain barrier alone, which is 11-hydroxy-tetrahydrocannabinol, and causes a way more inebriating experience.

It's getting way to where you'd find it how it was like in the 70's, channeling it, with glowing neon lights out on the city streets.

DMT only lasts five minutes because it's an endogenously made compound that the body recognizes upon ingestion, immediately targeting and destroying it. Using another seed, Harmala peregrina, or any MAOI containing plant such as Banisteriopsis caapi you can shut down the body's ability to metabolize the DMT by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for the inactivation of tryptamine based monoamine compounds. That is basically the ayahuasca tea, which is an amazonian brew that's been in use since thousands of years ago. You take DMT containing plants and leaves, as well as MAOI containing ones, then combine them through various processes, each preparer having his own method and techniques. It would take the form of soaking the leaves in heated water to distill any isolates, taking hours, then adding it to any residual compounds grinded out of the MAOI containing Banisteropsis caapi or harmala alkaloid containing seeds. That alone will have effects, and will make the DMT orally active and available. You can either combine them at once, or take the MAOIs first, waiting 30 minutes, then after it sets in, either eat the DMT, or smoke it then – and this is after deciding not to drink it only as a tea. If you drink the tea, the ayahuasca brew, it's both ingredients combined, each with their own effects, so you get the total, complementary, effect. Then and only then, will you enough time to see “the light” allowed by this new temporary mind state. Instead of five minutes like just smoked DMT, it could be anywhere from 45 minutes to four to six hours. Ayahuasca has a more “jungle feel” to it than does just pure DMT alone, so some say it doesn't “go as deep” as a breakthrough DMT psychedelic experience. In such cases, the DMT experience then will be more like a mushroom trip, except slightly different – or vice versa. In similar instances your LSD trip might be like DMT except spread out over at least twelve hours, although your mileage may vary. Some reports have suggested even that taking a high enough dose of acid can leave you stoned for a period of more than 70+ hours. For comparison, take weed, which, as a mild psychedelic, only lasts 2-4 hours when smoked and develops a tolerance highly fast, reducing enjoyment and making it dull quick. Cannabis is known as a “mild psychedelic” in that its active ingredient content is of a more “oily” crystalline character than actual crystal, liquid or solid otherwise. Its terpenes and trichomes are just carbon atoms with melted together with some oxygen, made possible by the particular double bonds positioned. THC (or, “delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol”) is usually only active if combusted and struck with a flame. Then the smoke vapor can be absorbed through the lungs and blood stream almost immediately impacting the blood brain barrier. It's also fat soluble meaning its active content can be melted down into a fatty like substance such as butter then being used to bake goods.

That's all I had for now, I might need to add a section on edibles or other mind states and how it relates to the overall theory. There isn't really a place to put it besides something like computer programming or any other virtual reality software mostly for art, not really AI, for other complex mathematical applications.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:30 AM
-->
What would happen if DMT lasted longer than 5 minutes but was as strong as it was when smoked?

Imagine the future tech available.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 9:30 PM
-->
Why ask us when you can change the Wikipedia pages and see if it sticks?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
What would happen if DMT lasted longer than 5 minutes but was as strong as it was when smoked?

Imagine the future tech available.
Natives in the Amazon have already been doing that for thousands of years (Brazil, Orinoco Basin, Peru, Mexico, and Indian tribes of North America). They get visited by "Space Doctors From Another Galaxy Who Speak Computer Language". Some shamans say they sound like beepboopboopbeepbeepbeepboopbeepboop while others think they sound like pingpingdandan. They could be caused by "gap filling" in the human consciousness, or actually be real. People from the New World use it for their own spiritual journey to become "woke" or help with their first world problems, it being easier to administer if you go to a shaman to use it. If you do it yourself you won't have to worry about potential brujas or sorcerers who shoot darts at you out of jealousy, anger, envy, and their own confused, uncontrollable emotions. They kill each other in the jungle to accumulate more business from other prospective curanderos, so it's a really different world from here, where the same concepts of "right/wrong" don't apply. If you've gone down the rabbit hole deep enough, you'll basically see right through anything (people's "motivation"), and be able to determine what's a lose/lose situation or not. If you're a scientist, like myself, it basically makes no sense whatsoever to the point where only a few things could be the scenario. People don't believe in doing drugs because they make you stupid and ruin your brain-mind complex, so that should be the first clue right there as to what's going.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Why ask us when you can change the Wikipedia pages and see if it sticks?
Right, no one, not even “The Grey Man” knows, although he, and most everyone else here, clearly wants more knowledge. So no, I didn’t post this to “pass on the torch” and basically realized, that my “alien” or “space doctors” mentions made it sound like, and probably purposefully, that TGM was “it” or “smarter” and knows better. They’re not those kinds of aliens, and if it’s “not me” who doesn’t know something, it isn’t “anyone else” who might. I basically regret posting this since I get nothing out of it, which doesn’t make sense, and watching the sexual frustration of males posting about philosophy they already read about in books recently on this forum here is not at all exciting. Literally everything being discussed was either talked about years ago, so whoever brought it back up isn’t “smart” for taking the opportunity to do so, and it’s different. Use whatever language you want. Philosophy has always sucked, and is just losers debating their own pain & existentialism, throw in a couple buzz words here and there, and you got yourself a recipe, that’s liable to be seen through, that makes one “sound” smart. You can study anything and come up with the same questions, and answers.
Why am I even posting this right now? There is no one here, or anywhere, that I want to impress, and won’t, given the jealous and greedy nature of human beings, most of whom are in a weird stage of denial. After a certain point, you realize you’re dealing with a mindset’s intellect/emotion that can’t be reasoned with. To be fair, most of what I’ve seen here is a circle jerked age old debate, idiots pleading for redemption. Guilt that can’t be evaded or forgotten once performed - in the future. It’s like a strange inversed rendition of Bladerunner. No, what I’m doing is actually on the cutting edge of research & develoment in the field of consciousness, the brain-mind complex, perception, life, and death. People just want the answers to their questions. Excitement and slowly dropping hints, laying your cards on the table trying to determine and call out things you think you “notice” and hope might be true, only gets you so far. It’s been shown, years ago, that, say, I can come to no one here for anything. And, trying to manipulate social situations so someone says something first instead of the person who wants to talk initializing it, is small minded. A hyperintelligent AI or God wouldn’t even necessarily have to recognize your presence, in the simulation or otherwise, because people are really just like bug brains. No one, maybe Lyra, can possibly have gone as deep as I. So if anyone can cite a source that says mind expanding substances “make you smarter” or “make the subject know where everything is”, please do post it.
Hunter S. Thompson said there would be lizards or reptilian people, so where are they?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 10:30 AM
-->
Yes. Which one in particular however is what I was wondering.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
So you think there are more than just an ultimate truth, in the big picture?

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 10:30 AM
-->
So you think there are more than just an ultimate truth, in the big picture?

Well I don't know what you mean by "ultimate" in this case I suppsoe. I do think there are lots of truths. Many propositions are true: "something exists.", "My username on INTPf is 'higs'", "to communicate this sentence to you I am typing on a keyboard" etc. These are all true propositions. I suppose by "ultimate" though you mean a truth that is somehow superior to these, in value, importance or in explanatory power or something?

Top Bottom