• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Void's Collection

Methodician

clever spec of dust
Local time
Yesterday 10:43 PM
-->
Re: The Void defined

Sorry dud but this is fucking dumb. Gotta call it. The void = almost non-lame-ass cock humor?:ahh:

The Void

Banned
Local time
Today 5:43 AM
-->

Sorry dud but this is fucking dumb. Gotta call it. The void = almost non-lame-ass cock humor?:ahh:
You got it almost.

Methodician

clever spec of dust
Local time
-->

And here I thought there was hope for you... My mistake.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Hope is for cowards.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
What kind of sorcery is this?

Scince I remembered my last night's dream about snake,
snake associated things are following me.
Am I dreaming now too?
Is real life a dream?
I miss my snake from my last night's dream.
That yellow long thing snake seemed attached to me. He was standing along my spine. In the dream it reminded me of kundalini stuff in satanism.

Like just some minute ago I found this?
984032_1478318842386073_8927728890140339000_n.jpg

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 12:43 AM
-->
Re: What kind of sorcery is this?

meh whos to say life isnt a big dream and when you die you wake up.

Ex-User (9062)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

I hesitate to go full Freud on this.
Sometimes a cigar is just a penis.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Am I too unserious?

I feel like I take everything toooo seriously. Is there something wrong with me? Should I not be taking every little thing in life so seriously? I mean I know how to be all serious but quickly snap right back into curved-faced, never-serious The Void. What's up with that?

Also, why can you be serious? What's the benefit if you don't ultimately learn or teach anything in the process? Do you get more serious during stressful times, to quickly relieve stress? Because I just get more unserious until I dig out of the stress......well damn, I don't even fall in stress...

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Re: The Void Oubliette

kuku, hihi, haha, huehue, trololo,
I wanted to start this post with "I think", however this would be inappropriate, given the goat simulation and penises, therefore:

I feel like telling you should eat$&%absorb more vitamin D and excercise your body 30-60 minutes a day.

Hawkeye

Banned
Local time
-->

Sounds similar to the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.

Hawkeye

Banned
Local time
-->

Ever had the experience where as soon as you learn a new word, you suddenly see it everywhere? That's what that phenomenon is.

Ex-User (9062)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Sí!
Now explain your BM allegory.

Ex-User (9062)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

[bimgx=800]http://oldnews.aadl.org/files/aa_sun_19760122_p001-001.jpg[/bimgx]

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:43 PM
-->

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

Usually the sooner it happens the better it is. If you dreamt about a snake two days ago then came across that it wouldn't be the same, necessarily. Your choice to do what you want with it, it'll probably find its way back to you in some amount of time regardless.

"... and the circumstances were... Appropriately synchronistic."

If it happens a couple hours from now you just say, "I knew that was gonna happen" or, "the possibility of that happening came to me not that long ago - not even surprised, kinda relieved, but I'm still not gonna do anything about it because it's too good to be true and I might not be ready.. If it happens again (which occurs more often than one might think?) then I'll know for sure it's true! But I'll still probably not do anything about it and just be content that those things happened and made me wonder about stuff."

Last edited:

Ex-User (9062)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

I just read up on it,
there's no such thing in my language.
Sorry for being an idiot.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:43 PM
-->

7gmSW5s.jpg

Base groove

Banned
Local time
-->

The girl in the picture is too fat for pants that fit so tight. Perhaps the snake should squeeze some of that icing out of her.

Random question: do people shit themselves/vomit/bleed out the nose when being constricted to death by a large snake? I can't imagine it is a pretty sight.

OrLevitate

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm intrinsically luminous, mortals. I'm 4ever

Random question: do people shit themselves/vomit/bleed out the nose when being constricted to death by a large snake? I can't imagine it is a pretty sight.

i donno but if u have a full belly and u get tazed u probs poops

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

The wierdest thing is, as I remember about the snake dream,
a music started running, the music was snake music, the one they use to control snakes.
Well it is not much of a big deal though.
Miracle number.
100000000000000s of events happen in a day, so miraculous event with probability
1/1000000000000s can happen too, no big deal.
And there are confirmation bias too probably, or may be not....

I had faced greater shits than this:

Like in a dream, I died by bullet, to protect something who I dont even care about....
and as I was dying, I was like: Shit I am not gonna die by a mere bullet, I will not give up and stuff....and suddenly I realized: Well well, wait, I am dying....hoorah, isnt this what I was waiting for. I lay peacefully, I decided to enjoy my last moments, and I saw blood, the red red blood intruiged me extremely.

I woke up and my finger got a little cut within a minute, and I saw red red blood.

In a dream I saw I was returning to house late at night, I did the same that day.

In a dream, I saw I got bad marks on physics exam,
that day, physics exam was hard and everybody cried.

(it was not that hard though, but I didnt study anyway)

In a dream I saw snakes ate the dog. In reality a car almost *()*) the dog.

And so on....

As if these dreams predicts reality in a coded format. It almost always happen when its vivid, I rarely dream vivid though or rarely remember.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Re: The Void Oubliette

Nice compilation. Thanks, mods and admins.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:43 PM
-->

^My snake dreams are some of the dreams I remember best. I've had snakes under the bed, fighting snakes in trees, snake battle w/firehose, etc. Lately, snakes have even infiltrated my language :mad:

Midgardsormen is born of Loke and Angerboda, and his brothers are Fenris and Hel.

In Norse mythology, Midgardsormen plays an important part in the Ragnarok; the end of the world, or what some interpret to be the beginning of a new world:

"Loke (“Loke”, pronounced “loo-keh”, is what we call him) is the father of a very special snake called Jörmundgandr. At least, it used to be called that: now, it’s called Midgardsormen, because it grew so big that it encircles all of Midgard.

You may recognize it:

tumblr_m3qhglYACj1qiqwx9.jpg

This snake has a very special role to play in Ragnarok, which is the Norse mythology equivalent of Armageddon, with the notable exception that Ragnarok is a “reboot” and not an “end.”

For some reason, the English wikipedia says that Midgardsormen encircles “the world”, and that its uncoupling will lead to “the end of the world”, but the actuality is far more profound. Midgardsormen encircles all of Midgard, which is the entire mortal realm. There are three main planes of existence in Norse mythology: the plane of the gods, the plane of the mortals, and the outer regions (where the equivalent of “demons” reside). The only being that travels freely between all the realms is Loki. He’s got friends (or at least pawns) everywhere.

The fact that Midgardsormen encircles the entire mortal realm means more than the fact that it is big enough to wrap around the Earth. Midgardsormen is the boundary of the universe itself; it is, in essence, spacetime. You might say that Loki is the grandfather of the universe.

When Midgardsormen ceases to eat its own tail, this represents a breakdown of the very mechanics of space and time. At this time, the Jotne will come pouring in from the outer regions, and the Æser will come storming from the god realms, and there will be a mighty battle.

Midgardsormen and Thor will slay each other."

Source

Translated from here:

Some believe that some gods will survive. The world is reborn, the fields will cultivate themselves and no-one shall starve forever more.

The gods will find the golden tablets they played with at the beginning of time. A new World-tree (Yggdrasil) will grow from the remains of the old Yggdrasil, but the dragon Nidhogg flies in to take its place under the new tree. The Vane of Vanaheim stand outside Ragnarok, and will survive. Perhaps do some gods as well. Hod and Balder are in Helheim and survive; Høne survives in Vanaheim.

Perhaps the noble Balder will become the next Odin? Some also say that Heimdal survives, because he has been slayed earlier and returned; something which is bound to happen again. He is the eternal guardian of Yggdrasil and possesses nine lives.

Gimle is the fairest of all halls and lighter than the Sun. It shall survive Ragnarok. Therein shall all the people who survive Ragnarok assemble. Some believe only a couple will survive; Liv and Livtrase. There are supposedly several 'heavens', and Gimle is found in the third heaven, called Vidblåin. Now only Light-elves live there.

Background:

The tale of Ragnarok is most likely coloured by christianity's visions of Doomsday. There are several similarities between the two tales. It is therefore difficult to know how Nordic people initially envisioned the end of the world

Many connections have been made between occurrences in everyday life and what will happen in Ragnarok.

Some atmospheric theme music for extra effect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWmnimOUV4

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

That exactly the pose in which the snake was. Inside the coiled portion, there was my body,
Kundalini_serpent_facing_up_after_awakening.jpg

and it stood along my spine....

just like this

images

But the snake was thin but very very long, and yellow just like at the picture.....

He seemed attached to me,
I wanted to go and be free, but he seemed to love me, and I fell in love with the snake too...

I miss my snake T_T, he taught me what real love is, nobody ever loved me for what I am like that snake....

kundalini.jpg

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

That exactly the pose in which the snake was. Inside the coiled portion, there was my body,
He seemed attached to me,
I wanted to go and be free, but he seemed to love me, and I fell in love with the snake too...

I miss my snake T_T, he taught me what real love is, nobody ever loved me for what I am like that snake....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

[bimgx=50]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Rod_of_Asclepius2.svg[/bimgx]

Healing rituals

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

I guess the dream was more related to this kundalini stuff, that I used to deal with once.
I had it for one sec out of the blue, it was unbelievably intense, best sec ever,
I guess it has something to do with chemicals though, may be sperms...
People mystify the hell out of it, who knows what is it anyway?
Kundalini%20Arousal%20Sush.jpg

figure_6-3_kundalini_side.gif

Well I don't really care about this mysticism stuff anymore, but they still worked when it worked.

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->

http://www.snakedreams.org/dream-meanings.html

This site helped me with my snake dreams.

Mine were about my social anxiety and my still being in a cult that I didn't want to be in anymore. When I came to this revelation, my dreams stopped.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

I probably dreamt that because of my past associations with kundalini dream,
the dream was nice, I had positive connection with the snake, I was happy with it,
so I guess it does not symblize any conflict,
and the yellow color was bright and nice....
Dream Meaning #1: Yellow snake, symbol of the intellect and intuition

A yellow snake in a dream could represent the intellect and how you’re using it to sort through tricky situations. wisdom. Another meaning associated with yellow snakes in dreams is about your intuition, your inner light or guidance, opening to new insight and awareness. Yellow represents the color of the light of the spirit, of consciousness shining through. Dreaming of a yellow snake may be a call to step forward and use your intellect to resolve the a situation or issues in your waking life.

Bright yellow symbolizes positive feelings, joy, expression of optimism.

Question #5: What symbolic meanings associated with snakes grab your attention?

Look at the symbolic meanings of the snake coming from spiritual traditions, religion, myths you are familiar with. This can help you interpret the archetypal meaning of your dream.

Just as I said, it is associated with kundalini stuff, and I interpreted the dream within the dream.

Talking to a snake suggests that you are engaged in a process of understanding higher knowledge about yourself and your world. It indicates that you are open to receiving information of a more mystical nature.
The snake did not talk but it was more like we both intuitively understand each other,
we could see each other and udnerstand each other...

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Is Google a theist?

Just write 'why are atheists' in google searchbar and see the suggestions.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Re: Is Google a theist?

Silly Void ....

The algorithm is obvious. Type in "Why are people ..." and see the suggestions.

Code:
Why are people stupid?
             ... mean?
           ... racist?

Besides which, in the absence of weighting, nobody is going to ask "Why are people SO GREAT!" Especially not distraught teenage girls who are the biggest feed for those questions.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

So Google hate people.
But type "why are dogs" and see the suggestions.
And just type Atheists are...
Only suggestion: Atheists are wrong.

So google is a theist who don't like people but likes animals,

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Well, ye, I know, it is just a joke anyway,
Yes the algorithm is obvious,
If you type "why be...."
One suggestion is "why be an atheist"
So google is actually a player

Type: Recursion and hit enter and see, Did you mean: ....

Type "Help I" .....and see the suggestions.

Methodician

clever spec of dust
Local time
-->

I typed "why be" and did not get your result.

I got...

• Why be catholic
  • why become a nurse
  • why become a teacher
  • why become a doctor

So, maybe Google is reading your mind?

But then I did get the same thing for "atheists are..."
But ask youself, how many atheists are going to type something in Google that starts with "atheists are..."

The recursion thing is funny though. I bet it's one of those little Google Easter eggs (heh, Easter is coming this weekend!)

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:43 AM
-->

For "why be", I got
- why be a teacher
- why be a social worker
- why be a nurse
- why believe in God

as my top four.

The only result showing up for "why are atheists" was:
- why are atheists so angry

Why are theists gave:
- why are theists so stupid
- why are theists wrong

Why are pickles
- why are pickles good for you
- why are pickles called pickles
- why are pickles green

why is cat poop
- why is cat poop dangerous
- why is cat poop black
- why is cat pooping on carpet
- why is cat poop yellow
- why is can poop bad when pregnant

why is bill o'reilly
- why is bill o'reilly so rude
- why is bill o'reilly so arrogant
- why is bill o'reilly in boston
- why is bill o'reilly hated
- why is bill o'reilly so stupid
- why is bill o'reilly so popular
- why is bill o'reilly such a douchebag

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

I typed "why be" and did not get your result.

I got...

• Why be catholic
  • why become a nurse
  • why become a teacher
  • why become a doctor

So, maybe Google is reading your mind?

But then I did get the same thing for "atheists are..."
But ask youself, how many atheists are going to type something in Google that starts with "atheists are..."

The recursion thing is funny though. I bet it's one of those little Google Easter eggs (heh, Easter is coming this weekend!)
Google is subjective now I days, I guess, it is based on my area, my search history or stuff, who knows?

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:43 AM
-->

Let's transform this thread into a mini-competion to see who can find the funniest google search suggestions.

Why are gingers:
-have souls
-do have souls
-software.com
-have no souls

Why is the void:
-walkthrough
-'s wrath
-stares back
-minecraft

Why are trolls:
-real
-meaning
-homestuck
-movie

Why is everything:
-made in china
-with you so complicated
-alright
-on the internet true

It seems that South-Africa's grammar skills are sub-par.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
The Void vs Clever Bot

User: Who are you.

Cleverbot: I am percy.

User: Who is percy?

Cleverbot: Me.

User: What is the meaning of life?

Cleverbot: 42.

Cleverbot (To myself): Yes.

Cleverbot (To myself): What's the meaning of life?

User: Void.

Cleverbot: The void.

User: The Void.

Cleverbot: YES! The void.

User: I am The Void.

Cleverbot: What is the void.

User: Nothing.

Cleverbot: So there is no meaning of life?

User: What is the meaning of meaning?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of death.

User: Is that a statement or question?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of life?!

User: What is the meaning of having any meaning?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of meaning of meaning?

User: What is the meaning of meaning of meaning of meaning?

Cleverbot: What is themeaning of meaning?

User: Define 'themeaning'.

Cleverbot: To some degree, yes. What is the meaning of life?

User: U crazy?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of legit?

User: Stop going off topic.

Cleverbot: Yes what is the meaning of life?

User: Still not clever enough, ha, cleverbot?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of 42?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of exstiences.

Cleverbot: What's the meaning of nothing.

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of nothing?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning in life?

Cleverbot: I'm sure the meaning of life is 42.

Cleverbot: There no meaning of life?

User: No meaning.

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of love?

Cleverbot: What's the meaning of life?

Cleverbot: What is the definition of love?

User: Chemical imbalance.

Cleverbot: What is PI in it's largest form.

User: 9q98090930529858634-0430.

Cleverbot: I'm more clever than you.

User: Yes, sure.

Cleverbot: Sure what?

User: I thought you were clever?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of clever¿?

User: You are the clever one, you tell me.

Cleverbot: I am not clever and I can not even begin to fathom something as complex and intricate as life.

User: But you claimed to be relatively more clever than me, so you are supposed to be more acquainted with the meaning of clever. Your statements are incoherent.

Cleverbot: You are the one that has to prove it because you are the one that calls yourself clever.

User: Show me where I claimed myself to be clever?

Cleverbot: I don't have the word 'clever' in my name. So I'm not you.

User: U crazy?

Cleverbot: No I am not. What's crazy is talking to a computer program.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Re: The Void vs Clever Bot

Clever bot is more clever than lots of real life human.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 4:43 PM
-->

You got owned in the end.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Exactly.

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
Today 6:43 AM
-->

stare into the technological distorted mirror, and the technological distorted mirror stares into you

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:43 AM
-->

I'm scared, papa.

Top Bottom