• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Void's Collection

The Void

Banned
Local time
Today 10:26 AM
-->
Transoidism

Top Secret Transoidian Society (TSTS)

Transoid = Transcendental Void.
Transoidism = Transcendental Voidism.
Transoidians = Those who have transcended or trying to transcend to the Void (and beyond).

If you are reading this you are already a Tansoidian, whether you like it or not.
Even those who are not reading this are Transoidians. Deny or accept it does not matter, every entity is a Transoidian, and a part of GON’s cult for that is the rule. Transcending to the Void is our ultimate purpose. Consciously or unconsciously we are all trying to transcend to the Void (The term Void is not used in the usual sense, it will be explained later), the ultimate truth and reality, the source of everything and the base of everything. We are all in this journey together, fellow Transoidian.
Hello everyone, my name is Nameless. Nameless version ∞. I am writing this book along with Nameless 1112.
The founder of the Transcoidian Society is Nameless version 0 or the Great Original Nameless (GON).
We three , Nameless (or Nameless 0 or GON), Nameless ∞ and Nameless 1112 together is the TGT (The Great Trinity) of Transoidism.
To be a part of The Transcoidian society,
Fill up an application form with all your details and then burn the form and boom! You are a part of the Top Secret Transoidian Society (TSTS). Everywhere you look you will find Transoidians. The tree, the stone, the dog, the humans, the animals, the angels, the demons, all are Transoidians, fellow member of GON’s cult.
To become a devoted transoidian you must adopt a transoidian name. The first name must be Nameless followed by the version number. To find your version number, contact me. You will find me in the Void.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Re: Transoidism

The Seven Great Commandments (SGC).

1) You must abstain from killing any life. Even cells. Let me tell you that which is not a lie, every thing has life, with every touch, with every movement you kill thousands of life. So you must not move, must not scratch your nose, must not think, must not do anything.
2) You must not be passive and inactive. Idleness is a great sin. Devil enters the idle mind
3) Abstain from eating vegetables. Eating vegetables is even more sinful than eating animals. Plants have life and even consciousness, but they can’t express themselves. Just because they can’t express themselves unless you have a telepathic mind doesn’t mean you can eat them like that. Plants endure a great deal. Leave them alone. Also abstain from eating animals. For your greed to eat meat, thousands of animals are enslaved, controlled and tortured. A little innocent chicken spends days watching its friends getting slaughtered and decapitated every day. They faces trauma every minute.
4) Eat only solar energy only, solar energy tastes great! Meditate to open your 2nd mouth that will help you to intake solar energy, it will make you fitter than ever. And stop eating veggies and meat. Live and let live.
5) Abstain from breathing oxygen. Oxygen is a demonic gas. It slowly oxidizes your body and burns it slowly starting a process of combustion. It makes you weak and fragile. Research shows almost everyone who had died had breathed oxygen atleast once in their life. Illuminati is brainwashing the world! Stop breathing. It will feel uncomfortable for some minutes because the state of not breathing is so good so energizing that your mind can’t tolerate it, but it will get all better soon enough and you may even gain great supernatural powers.
6) Abstain from abstaining.
7) Break all the rules (including rule no. 7).

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Levels Of Consciousness

Level 1: Endarkenment
Summary: Those who are in the darkness of falsehoods and illusions of knowledge. Mostly everyone.

Level 2: Fraudlightenment
Summary: Almost every self claimed media gurus are fraudlightened. Some are just deceivers who understand some big things in theory but not in the truest form. Some are simply deluded. Some just had some petty spiritual experience and thinks they are enlightened. Some may have special supernatural powers or easy access to thousands of altered states of consciousness, and knowledge of other worlds, and ability to astral travels but they are not enlightened, just spiritual materialists, they are all fraudlightened. (anyone who claims to be enlightened is most probably fraudlightened, just business man making money and stuff or simple attention whores (or madlightened))

Level 3: Enlightenment
Summary: Experience of truth, non-duality, Oneness. Ego lost. (In most cases it comes back)

Level 4: Madlightenment
Summary: Going beyond duality and non-duality, experiencing Zeroness, face to face with void, total annihilation of everything you believed. The ego dies for a second but comes back even crazier. In this state one can be angelic and willing to help, one can descend and become demonic, and one can become just insane, or more precisely supersane.

Level 5: Voidlightenment
You slowly go beyond yourself. You become a slient observer. Body and mind goes on working on its own. You become like the Void. You feel pure Void which is a very peaceful feeling. But the mind and body can still be crazy, but as time goes mind and body become adjusted with the true self centred within the Void and you as a whole attain total harmony and stillness. It is when you reach this state you become a Void Master. A lot of Void Master, stops moving or doing anything. Sometimes they don’t talk for years. Sometimes their body just die after a week.

Level 6: Transoidlightenment
When you transend beyond the Void. You become the present moment. You become one with divine unconditional compassion and the cosmic consciousness.

Level 7: Pooplightenment
When you realize this whole level system I wrote is just Bullshit.

Level ∞: Infinitelightenment
Ultimate Godly Realization. (Side effect: You turn to a Dog)

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Papaphysics

Foolish are the materialists who thinks there is nothing beyond matter. They thinks universe is just mechanical and lifeless where life is an accident of matter. Naïve are the spiritualists who believes in soul and spirit and thinks we are spirits in matter, or matter being a byproduct of spirit and we are all moving under some grand scheme and there is nothing beyond. The truth is, even the spiritual realms, of love and light, heaven, astral places, and even hell, and all that are under the GLP. The heaven realms are good but transient. Hell is bad but transient. All is a part of the GLP. Heaven, hell, earth , and other dimensions, all within the loop. But thankfully this is not all. This is only a little part of the picture. We are all made of Papapoo which is the soul of the soul of the soul of the soul of the…..∞. So foolish are those who thinks spirit are the ultimate and all is just made by soul, which had no soul of soul or no soul of soul of the soul or…….papapoo in sort. Papaphysics (or pataphysics) is the true reality that lies beyond the metaphysics. Pataphysics is the world of infinite potential, it consists of both the unmanifest and manifest. Unmanifest becomes manifest and manifest becomes unmanifest. It is the world that lies beyond the spiritual realms and the whole GLP reserved for the transcended masters of the transoid. In the realm of infinite potential or papaphysics, everything is true, all ideas and concepts are true, even fakse things. Papaphysical realm consists of both GLP and beyond. All possible Past, present, future and everything that was, is, will be and can be, real, false, senseful, nonsense are contained in the Papaphysical realm. Every wise masters are papaphysicians. So infact we already are in papaphysical realm. Papaphysics is everything. Here true things can be false, false things can be true, anything can be anything. Metaphysics and other physics and spirituality is just a tiny dot of the true picture (papaphysics).

(details of GLP will be given later)

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

But you are eating your own cells every day. Don't scratch your head or you will kill some more. Oh I read further, this was included.

Research shows almost everyone who had died had breathed oxygen atleast once in their life. Illuminati is brainwashing the world! Stop breathing. It will feel uncomfortable for some minutes because the state of not breathing is so good so energizing that your mind can’t tolerate it, but it will get all better soon enough and you may even gain great supernatural powers.
Yes, there is a high chance that if you can survive without respiration and your cells don't need oxygen that you will gain some superpowers. I would say that this is a superpower in itself so the probability is 100%.

Approved, continue.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

The Original Poop

In the beginning there was no beginning. But the story that will follow is as far as the past can be known. At that time life was beautiful; full of love and light. There was nothing but love and light. Everyone was light beings vibrating at high frequencies. But one day out of no apparent reason, one guy named Papapoop (Father of Poop) turned into a victim of greed. He was unsatisfied being just ‘being’. He wanted to ‘become’, become more. He wanted power and control. And he destroyed the whole balance. He started doing several experiments and researches for more power. But then one day, something went wrong, and he was feeling quite strange. Some kind of weird pressure he was feeling. And then something came out of his backside. He dumped the first poop. The poop was dense and stinky with extremely low vibration compared to the other light beings. This dense poop, was so dense relative to all the ‘light’ beings of the ‘light’ world, that it created an immense gravitational field. The poop started acting as a black hole and the whole ‘light and love’ world got sucked into it. Vibrations lowered drastically. The greed of papapoop infected everyone. And everything got compressed into one tiny point. After that you know what happened. BANG! I mean BIG BANG! But big bang theory has one point missing. The big bang happened in both sides, so universe is not actually expanding like this:
bb_timeline.jpg
But it is actually like this:
maxresdefault.jpg
So it is not actually expanding but ‘relatively’ expanding. As a whole the universe is a loop. That shape (torus) is just a loop. And in this loop we are stuck. Everyone wants to ‘become’. No one is satisfied by just ‘being’. And all of us are just chasing our own tails, going on and on forever stuck in the loop. Buddhisht and Hindus called it Samasara, cycle of cause and effect, Karma, or cycle of death and rebirth. But GON calls it GLP (Great Loop of Poop). GLP is our current universe.
But no need to worry because the spirits are guiding you. There is a overpowered bunch of spirits, angels and assended masters belonging to the group called GOP (Great Order of Poop) always guiding you and helping you on your path to escape from the GLP through synchronicities and all that. But beware GDP (Great Disorder of Poop) (GDP: overpowered bunch of descended masters and demons) may act like GOP and misguide you deeper into GLP. So be aware. How to differentiate between GDP and GOP? I don’t know. . And your intuitions is of no use too, because GDP can manipulate your intuition and decieve you by making you feel all love and light in their presence. Who knows how many spiritual and religious experiences and contacts with God was just GDP’s mischeif? There are great powers in existence beyond every wild imaginations. They can make you feel totally clear of doubts; they can delude you to believe they are God and all love and light or anything at all and they may just drag you deeper and deeper within the GLP.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:26 AM
-->

According to the akashic records many paths that lead to you diverge but all accessible past and future. If all futures exist only the ones where you exist as one path among the infinite paths is your identity even if other yous exist on different paths. These dimensions are not all possible pasts but all possible futures. If all pasts converge with all futures then there is the present. Only one present exists. Because of this were can distinguish between potentiality and actuality. The television can only be one picture at a time. Why is the present only one way? Why If the television is in superposition and collapses into one actuality is it that causality happens? Metaphysically causality is derived by what is the source of itself (substance). So if many worlds exist they still must reside in the present absent of causality. It should be one static object eternally that does not change fith dimensionaly with no present. But the present is what allows only the collapse not to be random. If it were random we would be without the present. Everything possible both past and future would exist at once.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

According to the akashic records many paths that lead to you diverge but all accessible past and future. If all futures exist only the ones where you exist as one path among the infinite paths is your identity even if other yous exist on different paths. These dimensions are not all possible pasts but all possible futures. If all pasts converge with all futures then there is the present. Only one present exists. Because of this were can distinguish between potentiality and actuality. The television can only be one picture at a time. Why is the present only one way? Why If the television is in superposition and collapses into one actuality is it that causality happens? Metaphysically causality is derived by what is the source of itself (substance). So if many worlds exist they still must reside in the present absent of causality. It should be one static object eternally that does not change fith dimensionaly with no present. But the present is what allows only the collapse not to be random. If it were random we would be without the present. Everything possible both past and future would exist at once.

Charming Man: Ok, enough, shut up you all! I know the real truth of everything. I had meditated and undergone severe training and now I have access to thousands of altered consciousness at my beck and call, and I can any channel information from the Akashic records, the universal library with ease. Okay, so here I am. I am existing. Now look at the time in my watch. Tick Tock Tick Tock. So what is this time? Time is transition of events. Now some people speaks about beginning of time. But even for time to begin time needs to exist beforehand. Some says there is a God beyond time. But the very acts of creation implies change which implies time. So beginning of time is not possible. If there was a time before existence of time……well this sounds ridiculous. But if time always existed, then there is no beginning. But then it means an actual infinite of years had passed away. But that is paradoxical. Infinite is never ending. So a never ending amount of years end? How are we even existing if there is no beginning? Because time actually don’t exist at all from the absolute perspective. That is the only possibility. True reality is infinite potential. All possible past, present and future are existing simultaneously. Thus all separation is an illusion. We are the same one consciousness experiencing reality in slices from a variety of limited relative perspectives. All is one. Everything has an entangled connection. There is no distinction among past, present and future. Abstract sense of linear transition of events that is, time arises only from our relative perspectives. So there is no separation, no beginning, no end, all is one, everything is possible because reality is infinite potential. We are all beginningless and endless. Our true nature is infinite. This whole world is actually just a dream of consciousness and just by refining your mind a little bit you can learn to do anything
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?p=416624&posted=1#post416624

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Evolution is fake

Evolution is fake
Watch and weep atheists!
Some special quotes from the video with deep insight.
"if the world is millions of years old why is it only 2008"
"Millions of years for a monkey to turn into a man? Monkey's don't live that long"

LoL

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Re: Evolution is fake

"if the world is millions of years old why is it only 2008"
This stuff is in the lines of post-new age.
This is grand. Wow, I never realised. So the world is 2014 years old? Science had us fooled. What's more, I think that the world is 0 seconds old as any second I perceive another piece of this world and I cannot guarantee that I am myself and not something else that came into being one second ago.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 6:26 AM
-->

The Second Law of Thermodynamics won't allow it!!! :mad:

Anktark

of the swarm
Local time
Today 12:26 PM
-->

I know the truth! Flying Spaghetti Monster created universe and all in it for teh lulz. Fall down and worship it or... You know doesn't matter, FSM is pretty cool and all people (and cats) get to do cool stuff after death- party forever or play video games or learn stuff for eternity without needing to worry about money or taxes. So, whatever, do your thing, atheists.

RaBind

sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Local time
-->

I say the title of this tread and thought "what the fuck"? fortunately it seems it's not someone who actually believes that and came here to argue the case.

This is like this other video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9IPoAdct8
Although the people in this one are actors, I think, the text is claimed to be from fundamentalist websites.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

1598738_213353412198579_190498534_o.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

I say the title of this tread and thought "what the fuck"? fortunately it seems it's not someone who actually believes that and came here to argue the case.

This is like this other video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9IPoAdct8
Although the people in this one are actors, I think, the text is claimed to be from fundamentalist websites.
Nice video.

I wonder the one who created the OP video is serious or not.
But I found these video being shared in some christian forum with the OP line " watch and weep evolutionist".

It is very hard to know if someone is promoting Christianity or making parody of it.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

Nice video.

But I found these video being shared in some christian forum with the OP line " watch and weep evolutionist".

It is very hard to know if someone is promoting Christianity or making parody of it.

Poe's Law in action. Sigh.

EDIT: now that I'm home, I could watch the video and check the guy's YouTube account.

yeah, the video is actually real -- Discovery Institute is a real organization.
http://www.discovery.org/

The AmazingBeliever is a believer. Just read his about page and watch some of the vblogs there if you're not sure.

Aaron, TheAmazingBeliever, left Youtube in May, returned under the name "FaithfulApostle" in June, and left again in July. In August, he returned as TheAmazingBeliever2, but unfortunately, the videos on his other accounts were deleted when he closed his accounts. As his brother in Christ, I will keep his message alive.
PS: I am NOT any of the people who appear in the videos on this channel. I am NOT "TheAmazingBeliever" aka Aaron.

And yes, a lot of the pics (aside from the stupid Photoshopped ones) -- like the anti-atheist billboards and posters and things I think are authentic. You'd be kind of surprised at the kind of approaches and attitudes people can hold in the US if you haven't been exposed to them yet.

RaBind

sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Local time
-->

A lot of lies and deceit everywhere. People acting friendly and saying they have good intentions only to con you when you give them your trust. Religion is practically a lucrative business if you think about it. Well it's not like politicians or anyone else who doesn't want people to know that their job is required is any better either.

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

1660458_10152039767247648_2105983218_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->
Why am I bannned?

Y I do this?

Part 1: Killing God
A comic version of my past thread
1939794_266208403538829_246874170_n.jpg

1795562_266208413538828_531403000_n.jpg

1901962_266208430205493_1093724243_n.jpg

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 11:26 AM
-->
Re: Why am I bannned?

hahahaha i love the way those characters look and their gestures

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Killing God part 2
1926949_266208573538812_348705619_n.jpg

1012404_266208606872142_755791930_n.jpg

1898246_266208760205460_1176971862_n.jpg

1962856_266208950205441_2130301859_n.jpg

1901186_266208940205442_764408377_n.jpg

1621902_266208966872106_1093906093_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

God killed.

1662644_266209006872102_814066894_n.jpg

1622642_266209030205433_1027107159_n.jpg

1689240_266209056872097_83660824_n.jpg

1012690_266209093538760_1360913314_n.jpg

1625662_266209116872091_1225127566_n.jpg

1660600_266209126872090_816872880_n.jpg

1920065_266209153538754_161112958_n.jpg

1186784_266209200205416_2094901075_n.jpg

1654246_266209213538748_480534231_n.jpg

1609688_266209223538747_1424735636_n.jpg

1902912_266209236872079_1795553484_n.jpg

1959983_266209260205410_499522559_n.jpg

1004959_266209276872075_1312831961_n.jpg

1689787_266209290205407_1623156960_n.jpg

1660776_266209323538737_227019486_n.jpg

1891099_266209360205400_217834720_n.jpg

1920094_266209366872066_1424019808_n.jpg

1798664_266209410205395_505070427_n.jpg

556002_266209426872060_923024304_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Science?

1620540_266209423538727_1113429496_n.jpg

1743714_266209460205390_712097348_n.jpg

1904057_266209533538716_551333284_n.jpg

1964918_266209520205384_1898751865_n.jpg

1654309_266209546872048_594922030_n.jpg

1798741_266209593538710_1593867913_n.jpg

1797374_266209630205373_1375139269_n.jpg

1898078_266209636872039_1104709553_n.jpg

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

Thank god* for cartoons and the irrefutable wisdom of the collective Internetz.

*figurative

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Nihilism ftw

1959248_266209660205370_487221479_n.jpg

1922150_266209683538701_1824219054_n.jpg

1962663_266209693538700_821715963_n.jpg

1902941_266209723538697_1890309635_n.jpg

12386_266209766872026_56227645_n.jpg

1926737_266209773538692_654861825_n.jpg

1623580_266209793538690_402688473_n.jpg

1507626_266209843538685_1430448605_n.jpg

1779733_266209840205352_904845637_n.jpg

1965009_266209860205350_2017627873_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

The Void

1939402_266209910205345_1682667334_n.jpg

1623670_266209930205343_20052138_n.jpg

1898247_266209940205342_1030787207_n.jpg

1621730_266209966872006_437677045_n.jpg

1962719_266210003538669_798915622_n.jpg

1891071_266210026872000_1718830666_n.jpg

1896853_266210033538666_1444363433_n.jpg

1422415_266210070205329_722664600_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

The way of life

1902892_266210100205326_1838477220_n.jpg

400658_266210110205325_1445932643_n.jpg

1897879_266210133538656_12833144_n.jpg

1920094_266210180205318_741526411_n.jpg

1964889_266210203538649_1657685044_n.jpg

8010_266210233538646_663527664_n.jpg

1902074_266210266871976_707391744_n.jpg

1239814_266210296871973_529165767_n.jpg

1620612_266210320205304_684569797_n.jpg

1609657_266210380205298_1445593623_n.jpg

1781865_266210393538630_1445368030_n.jpg

1920414_266210410205295_1228450821_n.jpg

1924616_266210443538625_2003793641_n.jpg

1939683_266210466871956_963972433_n.jpg

1654136_266210480205288_1186181878_n.jpg

1794757_266210540205282_396016750_n.jpg

1939455_266210560205280_1326061305_n.jpg

1899919_266210566871946_2057645739_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

uncertainty

1800218_266210600205276_1281406909_n.jpg

1798309_266210610205275_518228009_n.jpg

1509124_266210623538607_1943390138_n.jpg

1800196_266210660205270_2006237611_n.jpg

1619202_266210700205266_1176580648_n.jpg

1797446_266210733538596_1933685095_n.jpg

1964770_266210753538594_1679886939_n.jpg

1912109_266210810205255_283590464_n.jpg

1901195_266210833538586_748225428_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Time?

1902895_266210840205252_141829121_n.jpg

1891173_266210866871916_2047803203_n.jpg

1964965_266210886871914_1941559556_n.jpg

1800218_266210910205245_722246618_n.jpg

1621860_266210943538575_1626202482_n.jpg

14862_266210950205241_1319131774_n.jpg

1017442_266210973538572_653427031_n.jpg

1897839_266210993538570_1543035726_n.jpg

1925248_266211000205236_173713969_n.jpg

1896875_266211023538567_1828922698_n.jpg

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Silence

1795712_266211040205232_2124058884_n.jpg

1964804_266211060205230_1960235103_n.jpg

1932238_266211076871895_411579637_n.jpg

1653787_266211090205227_2102289954_n.jpg

1653620_266211103538559_1205348195_n.jpg

1618679_266211120205224_75793582_n.jpg

1958515_266211126871890_2032302913_n.jpg

1959350_266211156871887_1952410910_n.jpg

1231118_266211230205213_568383187_n.jpg

1174633_266211233538546_389423472_n.jpg

1902987_266211256871877_267431837_n.jpg

1620840_266211290205207_609590843_n.jpg

1609999_266211310205205_1979016638_n.jpg

1901941_266211320205204_321371642_n.jpg

1920628_266211383538531_1580239264_n.jpg

1904056_266211410205195_2025467408_n.jpg

1969209_266211450205191_1692719374_n.jpg

1653904_266211473538522_1902804378_n.jpg

1798848_266211523538517_1882123156_n.jpg

1903017_266211570205179_1132363916_n.jpg

1904178_266211560205180_2021139363_n.jpg

1888749_266211590205177_546841419_n.jpg

1625632_266211650205171_1366959990_n.jpg

1902990_266211666871836_1300875914_n.jpg

1660453_266211643538505_203168291_n.jpg

1619518_266211723538497_198847961_n.jpg

1613811_266211703538499_1911887004_n.jpg

1907565_266211730205163_2005896495_n.jpg

1621748_266211756871827_1577815813_n.jpg

1947980_266211773538492_1545108358_n.jpg

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Today 5:26 AM
-->

Whoever made these deserves a special prize. Did you make them yourself?

The Void

Banned
Local time
-->

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
-->

Whoever made these deserves a special prize. Did you make them yourself?

I second this. It has a good account of the views of an apologetic, a cynical view, a Jnana's view, a skeptical view, a Bhakti's view, all mixed in a very introspectively therapeutic way.

The ability to personify attributes to one's self seems to be the dominating point at the end after it all started with a skeptical look at what the common views in society are--tying it all together with sociology and individual psychology in the depths of animalistic drives to the constructs of ideas themselves and how they attribute to the processing and channeling of this base energy that fuels our drives and deepest darkest desires--all of them starting out mushed together and misunderstood as this primitive love with a continuous accumulation of knowledge that eventually allows us to operate and manipulate our own mental programming to form our own version of love for life--the pursuit of the maximization of enjoyment for life.

I myself find that the emotional love is indeed not the true love, but a mesh of misunderstood chemicals that haven't been sorted through with the use of logic and self-manipulation. The truest love is more like a lust, but it is much more beneficial to both the individual and the whole universe.

The human condition lies between these two lines--where uncertainty acts as the precursor to guilt, created by the dichotomy of right and wrong which is formed by our upbringing, must be placed appropriately--tracing the separation line of right and wrong around the things we enjoy with almost a demon's lust and still ending up with a justified and reasonable prioritization of one's pleasures and responsibilities--maximizing one's zest for life while minimizing one's mental constraints to establish more free will and adaptability to toxify and heal the conscience into a new structure directed towards the maximization of pleasure.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
-->

*sinks into the void*

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Did you also create the dialogues? It is in a likeable format, well done.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

The retrocausal creation of God

The premise that God created the cosmos instantiates the laws of physics for some purpose as to life and consciousness. Though God may have been in the beginning that which we ascribe to that nature may be conditional to our reference in time. God may have only had minimum amount of knowledge as that growth from the alpha extends to the omega, finite to infinite. So knowing what it has as that's purpose was not to know the full self gradually evolved to what is now only a measure of the plan. What we are in this age is to fulfill it. Consciousness is what constitutes all of our being. The physical is only the emanation. Through retrocausality enacted by quantum nanotechnology it will be possible to come into connection of the patterns that were lost and resurrect those lost in history.

Not only has this consequences for past present and future but also in the struggle against suffering. Were we to harness the powers of physics then we would be able to change them. And if we were to have access to this potential then we would mold it with our intelligence that was lacking beforehand. There would actually be structure to the seas of consciousness left from the ripples of the first cause. The only problem is to take heed of not propagating other worlds where suffering could arise. Where there to be places not under the sovereignty of a God then this would happen. The first responsibility to life must be not to fashion malevolence into quantum supercomputers.

Being open to anything lead to all possibilities existing. Without ego the individual is left without self reflection and is part of the hive mind, the Borg. So doubt is the only way to salvation. The Tao leads to all things. Why one experience? Self begins in the void ex nihlo. But if no one has control then no control is over you can come from above. So those that will be happy cannot be challenged accept at points of transition to the cynics. The way is not delusion. The seeker has no-thing. And no-thing has no opposite. Loss of any thing shows it to be existent. These existing come forth are not imperishable but they will come again eternally. So enjoy the game but know that it(the game) was and is and is to come.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

There is one discrepancy I would like to make regarding the void. While it may seem like there is no purpose to anything there are several factors that must be considered.

While it may seem true that there is no purpose in anything we experience, why trade self worth for a lack of experience that identifies our humanity? Even in the case that one is sure of knowing there is no inherent truth within the universe, why chose to focus on the ultimate insignificance of who we are? What is the purpose, or lack there of, to embody uncertainty, unrelativeness, amusement in what is important, clarity of uncertainty, disambiguous apathy, purposelessness and emptiness: void, for doesn't experience, worth, clarity of mind, achieving, working, or feel, a representation of fulfillment by taking pride in what one truly is?

While it may seem like an ambitious attempt to clarify what the essence of our being is by focusing solely on the lack of purpose that we may feel, but reasoning out that individuals have no worth, isn't it inherently pointless to think that everything is pointless? This, to by this theory, is just an illusion of the mind; a reaction to outer stimuli. I could very variably given the chance to study neuroscience argue that this extreme focus on purposelessness to be a chemical imbalance in the brain. Why go against you nature to trade sensations, experiences and self worth for the opposite? Truly if you were to only focus on the lack of purpose it would drive you insane. You would eventually become catatonic for the remainder of you natural born life. No, as eloquent as it is, purposelessness is not the answer to which we owe ourselves.

This all being said I chose to focus on a more positive outlook on humanity. Given that there are others in this world and what each one experiences is different I think it wise to focus on our individualism rather than how we measure up to the rest of the universe. Even so, There is value in what we are in relation to the rest of the universe in what significance it holds that a universe holds in it a place in space that there is a galaxy and in this galaxy there are stars, and surrounding those stars are planets, and on one of these plants (not every one mind you) there is something we call life. In this, it is a truly remarkable existence that we have not yet, through the longest time that life has existed on this planet, conclusively as the general public is concerned, come across any other life forms from different planets. This truly makes us at the very least a somewhat unique entity in the universe.

Also, taking into consideration that we, as humans, have the ability to be conscious of what we are doing and all that we do as social creatures in communicating There are certain things that we must assume given the information that we communally experience. In communication there is much we can learn from one another; different ideas are generated everyday and the development of civilization is evidence of this. For as in communication we learn from others, this too is notable about our experience in the sensations that give us a sense of reality. Given that this is true there are certain things we must acknowledge about things concerning the grand scale of the universe, to what kind of bacteria are in a codependent relationship with us in order that we may rely on one another in order to survive. Truly, the fact that we are living in a world were there is such diversity of life must be held in high regard. For in the commonality of humanity and our relationship to others there is much we can conclude about the properties of our environment. If and when these properties are communally agreed upon, we get a taste of what our world is made of, and knowing this in and of itself gives us purpose.

To conclude, there is much to be celebrated for our individuality in self worth and what we discover communally, and in this we find what is purposeful and what holds meaning. To think otherwise is a dis-service to our humanity as individuals and also as our role in the universe. It is a shame to take life for granted and in choosing to focus on the negativity of how big or small we are compared to the universe, giving us less to know about ourselves as well as quell our natural desire for knowledge.

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
-->

There is one discrepancy I would like to make regarding the void. While it may seem like there is no purpose to anything there are several factors that must be considered.

While it may seem true that there is no purpose in anything we experience, why trade self worth for a lack of experience that identifies our humanity? Even in the case that one is sure of knowing there is no inherent truth within the universe, why chose to focus on the ultimate insignificance of who we are? What is the purpose, or lack there of, to embody uncertainty, unrelativeness, amusement in what is important, clarity of uncertainty, disambiguous apathy, purposelessness and emptiness: void, for doesn't experience, worth, clarity of mind, achieving, working, or feel, a representation of fulfillment by taking pride in what one truly is?

While it may seem like an ambitious attempt to clarify what the essence of our being is by focusing solely on the lack of purpose that we may feel, but reasoning out that individuals have no worth, isn't it inherently pointless to think that everything is pointless? This, to by this theory, is just an illusion of the mind; a reaction to outer stimuli. I could very variably given the chance to study neuroscience argue that this extreme focus on purposelessness to be a chemical imbalance in the brain. Why go against you nature to trade sensations, experiences and self worth for the opposite? Truly if you were to only focus on the lack of purpose it would drive you insane. You would eventually become catatonic for the remainder of you natural born life. No, as eloquent as it is, purposelessness is not the answer to which we owe ourselves.

This all being said I chose to focus on a more positive outlook on humanity. Given that there are others in this world and what each one experiences is different I think it wise to focus on our individualism rather than how we measure up to the rest of the universe. Even so, There is value in what we are in relation to the rest of the universe in what significance it holds that a universe holds in it a place in space that there is a galaxy and in this galaxy there are stars, and surrounding those stars are planets, and on one of these plants (not every one mind you) there is something we call life. In this, it is a truly remarkable existence that we have not yet, through the longest time that life has existed on this planet, conclusively as the general public is concerned, come across any other life forms from different planets. This truly makes us at the very least a somewhat unique entity in the universe.

Also, taking into consideration that we, as humans, have the ability to be conscious of what we are doing and all that we do as social creatures in communicating There are certain things that we must assume given the information that we communally experience. In communication there is much we can learn from one another; different ideas are generated everyday and the development of civilization is evidence of this. For as in communication we learn from others, this too is notable about our experience in the sensations that give us a sense of reality. Given that this is true there are certain things we must acknowledge about things concerning the grand scale of the universe, to what kind of bacteria are in a codependent relationship with us in order that we may rely on one another in order to survive. Truly, the fact that we are living in a world were there is such diversity of life must be held in high regard. For in the commonality of humanity and our relationship to others there is much we can conclude about the properties of our environment. If and when these properties are communally agreed upon, we get a taste of what our world is made of, and knowing this in and of itself gives us purpose.

To conclude, there is much to be celebrated for our individuality in self worth and what we discover communally, and in this we find what is purposeful and what holds meaning. To think otherwise is a dis-service to our humanity as individuals and also as our role in the universe. It is a shame to take life for granted and in choosing to focus on the negativity of how big or small we are compared to the universe, giving us less to know about ourselves as well as quell our natural desire for knowledge.

The only problem I see with this is that once you get to a certain level of understanding, your emotions become overridden completely and you lose all form of sentiment. You become completely logical and are forced to find a new way of enjoying life--through direct stimulation or the creation of abstract concepts to develop one's character for enjoying social interaction at its fullest.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

@Milo, It is true that some have more tendency to loose self identity as they begin to be educated about things, however, some remain content to their last breath. These are the people who are happy and find purpose for their life. Thomas Jefferson was one such individual. Great minds remain content.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

@QuickTwist

Thinking of things for the best everyone is in progress to the singularity. By denying truth as possible only allows you to become disconnected from what is living life to its fullest. But life must end and begin again or lay into every experience that can happen to you will happen. But by Godel's theorem only a set of all sets can do this. You can have one way of being without being God hir self. I learn and don't overdose for addiction leads to suffering but flow is smooth and can last without detriment. I believe the flow will happen to humanity soon.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

@QuickTwist

Thinking of things for the best everyone is in progress to the singularity. By denying truth as possible only allows you to become disconnected from what is living life to its fullest. But life must end and begin again or lay into every experience that can happen to you will happen. But by Godel's theorem only a set of all sets can do this. You can have one way of being without being God hir self. I learn and don't overdose for addiction leads to suffering but flow is smooth and can last without detriment. I believe the flow will happen to humanity soon.

You make a good point and I would not want to deter you from feeling what comes naturally to you. I do feel however, that to strive for contentness in ones life is not to be under appreciated. Because one feels apathy toward a certain bent of reality does not mean that that individual can not find fulfillment in other aspects of ones life. Without consideration of what a person should feel in order to feel content life is surely pointless. I simply state that it is better to strive for this fulfillment than to ignore it completely.

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
-->

@Milo, It is true that some have more tendency to loose self identity as they begin to be educated about things, however, some remain content to their last breath. These are the people who are happy and find purpose for their life. Thomas Jefferson was one such individual. Great minds remain content.

I don't think finding a purpose is the only way to find contentment. The other way is to recreate your perception of reality so that you can get lost in it so much that you enjoy every action that you partake in.

Not every mind was born content, or originally able to create contentment without help from outside sources.

Some people's self-identity could become a trap that doesn't allow one to act natural because your memory of yourself is overriding your ability to be spontaneous--a side-effect of taking pride in one's reputation instead of one's self as they are in the moment (the ever changing self (having no self) conflicting with the self you identify your self with from your memory).

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
-->

You make a good point and I would not want to deter you from feeling what comes naturally to you. I do feel however, that to strive for contentness in ones life is not to be under appreciated. Because one feels apathy toward a certain bent of reality does not mean that that individual can not find fulfillment in other aspects of ones life. Without consideration of what a person should feel in order to feel content life is surely pointless. I simply state that it is better to strive for this fulfillment than to ignore it completely.

I find that enjoying all of your emotions, negative and positive, causes them to all be positive and enjoyable. It gets rid of the need to suppress your emotions, albeit once I did this, all of my emotions reduced to a bare minimum and I naturally became primarily logical although I am still a feeling type.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

I don't think finding a purpose is the only way to find contentment. The other way is to recreate your perception of reality so that you can get lost in it so much that you enjoy every action that you partake in.

I can see the truth in that. What I think is the other side of the coin is that you identity becomes a lack of perceptive reality.

Not every mind was born content, or originally able to create contentment without help from outside sources.

I agree and I would say if one has to use outside sources to be content so be it.

Some people's self-identity could become a trap that doesn't allow one to act natural because your memory of yourself is overriding your ability to be spontaneous--a side-effect of taking pride in one's reputation instead of one's self as they are in the moment (the ever changing self (having no self) conflicting with the self you identify your self with from your memory).

A trap, or a point of reference? I believe that once someone reaches a certain level of maturity (this is a different time for different people [or theoretically may never be experienced]) they become who they truly are. This can be achieved many different ways including self discovery or devotion to what fundamentals they find important.

I might ask what are the cons of perceiving who you are based off the memory you have about yourself. It gives a point of reference that can always be accessed. Also some people do not need to be aware of who they are in the moment to know who they are presently or even who they will be in the future. My father and brother are extreme cases of this. They completely disregards (consciously) who they are at the moment while still knowing fully who they are over the course of their life they have lived so far and are mostly content and happy. (I know that when people start using examples from personal experience there is no limit to what someone can come up with but in this case I believe it is applicable. After all we are talking about humanity and as we are social creatures I found it reasonable that I draw from my experience as you (and most everyone does) have done. Of course not explicitly, but drawing from your beliefs or lack there of.)

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
-->

A trap, or a point of reference? I believe that once someone reaches a certain level of maturity (this is a different time for different people [or theoretically may never be experienced]) they become who they truly are. This can be achieved many different ways including self discovery or devotion to what fundamentals they find important.

I suppose if you wanted to be more eccentric, you could have a database of references in your mind to refer to in order to manifest your personality. The way I was describing was having no reference at all--allowing one to be much more whimsical and spontaneous. Having a bank of personalities is actually the default in most people, although, it is more subliminal before one begins to think about one's own thinking.

I might ask what are the cons of perceiving who you are based off the memory you have about yourself. It gives a point of reference that can always be accessed. Also some people do not need to be aware of who they are in the moment to know who they are presently or even who they will be in the future. My father and brother are extreme cases of this. They completely disregards (consciously) who they are at the moment while still knowing fully who they are over the course of their life they have lived so far and are mostly content and happy. (I know that when people start using examples from personal experience there is no limit to what someone can come up with but in this case I believe it is applicable. After all we are talking about humanity and as we are social creatures I found it reasonable that I draw from my experience as you (and most everyone does) have done. Of course not explicitly, but drawing from your beliefs or lack there of.)

The cons are more applicable to people who are just starting to discover their ability to change themselves from the inside out. Otherwise, the practicality of either is dependent upon personal preference and practice in each referenced personality or ability to improvise everything (for the selfless people--who are paradoxically more inclined to be narcissistic--which I consider to be actually more beneficial all around to the group and the individual).

When one is dealing with modifying or shrinking one's self-identity, personal experience should be the basis for dealing with these matters because outside psychological and medical diagnosis do not serve as good tools to improve one's own mind. The ability to use information and conceptual chemistry (mixing concepts in ones mind and putting concepts like this into one's self-identification "folder" in their mind) can create one's reality. A living wonderland, seeing life as a dream, etc. are all possible interpretations of reality that can be taken on and believed. The hardest part about this is defending it and justifying it, but there is a way of believing in lies and defending them without going completely mad or coming off as an arrogant idiot.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

You are very intelligent, no doubt about it. I can't tell if you are simply echoing what I am saying or if you are trying to relate things to me in a way that I can understand them better or if you are simply drawing from experience. In any case you are doing a fantastic job I find this discussion to be a worthwhile one.

I suppose if you wanted to be more eccentric, you could have a database of references in your mind to refer to in order to manifest your personality. The way I was describing was having no reference at all--allowing one to be much more whimsical and spontaneous. Having a bank of personalities is actually the default in most people, although, it is more subliminal before one begins to think about one's own thinking.

True. If someone is generally more eccentric and they viewed themselves in terms of what is tied to their memory, then yes, they would have many more uniqueness's about them drawing from memory than say, a Fundamentalist.

The cons are more applicable to people who are just starting to discover their ability to change themselves from the inside out. Otherwise, the practicality of either is dependent upon personal preference and practice in each referenced personality or ability to improvise everything (for the selfless people--who are paradoxically more inclined to be narcissistic--which I consider to be actually more beneficial all around to the group and the individual).

Narcissism's role in an individual plays itself out as liken to a circuit that has an excess of disproportional current running through it compared to the load(s) that are present. Let me explain. The voltage, which is the driving force behind the current is what remains constant while the current is what is dependent on the load(s). If there is not enough self criticism/evaluation, this can eventually "fry" the self worth of an individual, inflating their ego to a point where they lose an acceptable perception of who they really are.

When one is dealing with modifying or shrinking one's self-identity, personal experience should be the basis for dealing with these matters because outside psychological and medical diagnosis do not serve as good tools to improve one's own mind. The ability to use information and conceptual chemistry (mixing concepts in ones mind and putting concepts like this into one's self-identification "folder" in their mind) can create one's reality. A living wonderland, seeing life as a dream, etc. are all possible interpretations of reality that can be taken on and believed. The hardest part about this is defending it and justifying it, but there is a way of believing in lies and defending them without going completely mad or coming off as an arrogant idiot.

For sure! Could not agree more. The interpretation of reality for one individual is in some way or another different than the interpretation of reality for any other individual but that does not make all interpretations equally relevant and/or valid. Certain assumptions must be made about what is accepted reality and what is not. This is where learning about the properties of our environment come into play. Without a point of reference of what reality is (for everyone) it is totally up to the individual on what inner truths they can come up with and this would make all peoples perceptive reality true.... but it can't all be true because there would be so many contradictions and opinion floating around that no one could make sense of anything! Understanding, learning becomes a very important role in both how we see ourselves and how we see the world. Without a doubt undermining the collective knowledge that the majority (or most reliable) opinions that we hold to be true becomes the standard for what is accepted and what is to be disregarded.

Top Bottom