• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The RPG Class Test

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 3:43 AM
-->
Hey, we didn't really have any new tests in the last time... so I went looking for one. I guess most of you will score as Wizards or Mystic Theurges though.

To the Test!

Your result for The RPG Class Test ...
Spellsword

59% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 62% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Not exactly surprising, since I pick this kind of class whenever I can, like in Neverwinter Nights 2 or Dragon Age: Origins, the last two fantasy RPGs I played.

d2_saya_mage2.gif

Oblivious

Is Kredit to Team!!
Local time
Today 9:43 AM
-->
Mystic Theurge

41% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 53% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Btw I'm on a fucking boat.
onaboat.jpg

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Yesterday 9:43 PM
-->
Spellsword

56% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 68% Intellect, 8% Spirituality

Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:43 AM
-->
Wizard (what can I say?? I like spells!):
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball!
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 11:43 AM
-->
Arcane Trickster

41% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 50% Spirituality

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

yeah thats what I always play.

Device Burst

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Bard, 51% Combativeness, 80% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 8% Spirituality. Until I saw the parameters in the url, at which point I somehow maxed all except spirituality. I wonder how that happened?

Local time
Yesterday 8:43 PM
-->
Wizard
19% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball!
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
I got bard too.

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
Yesterday 6:43 PM
-->
Spellsword

Just a few points off Bard, but miles away from Ranger on my spiritual score. I guess I've been playing my rangers wrong cause they've all been staunch atheists :P

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->
^lol

Wizard

My favorite class and the class I always choose is Mage. I'm not sure about their relationship though they both deal with magic. Synonyms?

Still, Mages are usually paired with basic elemental magic and Wizards with any form of magic. The focus on one particular branch of magic has the greater aesthetic appeal imo.

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
Wizard

30% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 14% Spirituality

..I tend to play as a Bard when I get the chance..

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
^lol

Wizard

My favorite class and the class I always choose is Mage. I'm not sure about their relationship though they both deal with magic. Synonyms?

Still, Mages are usually paired with basic elemental magic and Wizards with any form of magic. The focus on one particular branch of magic has the greater aesthetic appeal imo.

That depends. The word wizard is of old English origin, composed of "wiz" meaning wise and the sort-of suffix "-ard" which kind of means "-person" (but it does not always mean "-person", like in words like mallard or mustard), so wizard literally means "wise person", probably referring to all kinds of scholars, when philosophy, alchemy, religion and magic were still mixed up.
Mages comes from magus which was another word for priests of the old mystery cults of Egypt and later on Persia and Greece.
In fantasy, all those terms like mage, magician, warlock, witcher, sorcerer, wizard, etc. are mostly used without any kind of system, depending on what the author wants.
Dungeons & Dragons has mainly wizards and sorcerers. Both classes function pretty much in the same way, wizards are the classic scholar-mages who learn magic from scratch and thus rely on their intelligence while sorcerers use magic in an intuitive way and "just know" spells and their casting ability is determined by their charisma while it is suggested that their innate abilities are the result of supernatural ancestry.

/stuff nobody cares about

Anchorite

I trusted you Steve Guttenberg!
Local time
-->
Wizard

30% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 59% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
I'm with the small furry varmint:
Arcane Trickster

Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

DarkGreen

Mmm Tasty
Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge

26% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 65% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Meh.

typus

is resting down in Cornwall
Local time
-->
NPC

19% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 8% Spirituality

You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you'll be fine!

I guess I'm just not that interesting.

Glordag

Pensive Poster
Local time
-->
Wizard :\ .

Also...omg I want the Prinny. Prinny, dude!!

Most exciting avatar, yet.

Jesse

Internet resident
Local time
-->
Dam I got the Wizard to, so no prestige class for me.

dark

Bring this savage back home.
Local time
-->
Recieved Wizard also. Which is what kind of character I played in NWN2 and always made a magic person in Fable, but when I played WoW I enjoyed the warrior most, since I gots a shield. I like shields, but single player games shields are useless. And I hated the mage, but the warlock was fun-ish. Magic in that game was just mundane to me, but things have probably changed since I last played.

So single player, magic is great; multiplayer, magic is void, gimme shield.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

It really seems to differ from game to game though, but your description really matches well with homm. And I agree, I also prefer to focus on one branch of magic.. after all, one want to be a powerful magician that can cast walls of fire or heal an entire village in one stroke, not a magician that can light up a candle and heal someone that just bruised their knee.

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
Arcane Trickster

33% Combativeness, 67% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 36% Spirituality

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
Yesterday 7:43 PM
-->
I'm surprised I didn't get spellsword or fighter-mage of some sort, that's my typical preferred playstyle. But in the end, I do love launching those expanding fireballs down narrow corridors and incinerating everyone :evil:

Also, on the whole mage/wizard/sorcerer thing - Mages/Wizards are typically indistinguishable, I thought. (Both learn via actual study and memorization) whereas Sorcerers are really the only different ones - born with innate power through having either the blood of a dragon, or being demi-god, or whatever other super powered being brought them into existence. Their power is natural, essentially, rather than learned.

Wizard
44% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 85% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
-->
This is unfortunately what I got...

Smart Paladin
52% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 65% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you've got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

Coolydudey60

Banned
Local time
Today 4:43 AM
-->
I got wizard...

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Yeah, Prestige class.. Mystic Theurge.

4% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 53% Intellect, 75% Spirituality

s0nystyle

La la la la la!
Local time
-->
Bard

63% Combativeness, 67% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 28% Spirituality
Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!
A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don't have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

I wish i was a mime :(

Vatroslav

the Void
Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge
19% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 2:43 PM
-->
Mystic Theurge

30% Combativeness, 47% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 53% Spirituality

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Yeah....

Spellsword
63% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 68% Intellect, 47% Spirituality

Alice?

Local time
-->
Awh yeah.
Spellsword
52% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 65% Intellect, 44% Spirituality

Ex-User (4771)

Local time
-->
Fuck yeah, recognize!

Assassin
52% Combativeness, 87% Sneakiness, 18% Intellect, 14% Spirituality
Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

Shatokan

Newest Hostile
Local time
-->
lolwut?

Assassin

52% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 35% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

Sema

Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge

26% Combativeness, 17% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
-->
Rogue

19% Combativeness, 67% Sneakiness, 35% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

Sneaky, ain't ya? You're a Rogue!
Well now, you're not the most trustworthy person in the world, are you?
Rogues are sneaky and skillful. They play an important part in every adventuring party by locating and disabling traps, scouting the area, and taking enemies by surprise. Unfortunately, most rogues will try and pick your pocket the moment you're distracted.
You're probably both deceptive and competent, which means you can usually get what you want. On the other hand, lying a lot won't earn you many friends.
A bit of helpful advice: No matter how temping it looks, don't try to pick the fighter's pocket. He might go psycho on you.

Oedipus

Jerk
Local time
-->
Arcane Trickster

19% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 3% Spirituality

hitode-kun

Undead
Local time
-->
NPC

I-I… -cries and runs away-

37% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 14% Spirituality

You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you'll be fine!

Loraella

Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge

15% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 67% Spirituality

Zionoxis

Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge

33% Combativeness, 47% Sneakiness, 65% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Local time
-->
Arcane Trickster
33% Combativeness, 67% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 42% Spirituality

Minicool

The Lazy Thinker
Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge
11% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 79% Intellect, 56% Spirituality

*-* cool

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 1:43 PM
-->
Bard

63% Combativeness, 87% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 17% Spirituality

Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!*A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.*Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don't have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

Chrono

The Lurker
Local time
-->
Arcane Trickster
30% Combativeness, 67% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 17% Spirituality

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
-->
Wizard

26% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
-->
Oh heavens! Who would have thought? D:

Wizard

48% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

NO UR A WIZARD, M8.

U WANNA GO, TEST?!?!?! U WANNA FIGHT??!?! I'LL REK U SO HARD U WUDNT EVEN KNO WAT HIT UR ANUS B4 IT CAME OUT UR MOUTH AND KILLED 83573 ORFANS

I'LL FUKIN SNIPE U FROM MOUNT EVEREST WEN UR ON THE OTHER SYDE OF THE ERF THRU BALLISTIC USAGE OF eARTH GRAVITY M8 AND CORIALIS EFFECt??!?!?!?

UR GOIN DOWN LYK THE CLOWN U R CHARLIE FFUFKKIIgN BROWN

MY DAD'S A WARRIOR N I AM A WARRIOR N U BEST NOT 4GET OR Ur gONNA GET TRUBLE SO WATCH UR MOUTH B4 U EXPERIENCE A KNEW DEFINISJON OF WAT IT MEANS 2 HAVE BLODSHOOT EYES N U CANT NEMORE LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL U FUCKIN SCARED??!?!??! YE. #REKDDDD

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge

48% Combativeness, 47% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 53% Spirituality

How would anyone not run from Tarrasque? It was the strongest encounter in standard D&D, unless you were level 20+ with decent gear and a team It was certain death.

Mithrandir

INTP
Local time
-->
Mystic Theurge

11% Combativeness, 13% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

9668568008792777286.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Top Bottom