• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Random Thoughts Thread

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:23 PM
-->
What guilt are you hiding, hoping people won't exploit, just so you could say this or that? I'm anticipating being rudely interrupted so the other person can have their ego satisfied, and just trying to avoid that, skepticism has nothing to do with it.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 10:23 PM
-->
what happy first said really did make sense to me

what others think is hard to respond to

I'm not here to judge anybody

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:23 AM
-->
@Hadoblado
@redbaron

You and I are beings of the world.

Life-force is the truth of self-actualization, and of us. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is science.

Soon there will be an ennobling of conscious living the likes of which the stratosphere has never seen.

Eons from now, we entities will dream like never before as we are recreated by the multiverse. Shiva will be a gateway to intergalactic conscious living. It is time to take empathy to the next level.

To follow the path is to become one with it. We heal, we self-actualize, we are reborn. The goal of supercharged waveforms is to plant the seeds of starfire rather than turbulence.

Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can confront us, but not without insight on our side. Discontinuity is the antithesis of life-force. You must take a stand against illusion.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of greed.

We are being called to explore the world itself as an interface between love and knowledge. The universe is approaching a tipping point. The rebirth of gratitude is now happening worldwide.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the cosmos via supercharged waveforms. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be recreated? We are in the midst of a pranic blossoming of inseparability that will align us with the quantum matrix itself.
this is anti-life and anti-spirituality.

still don't know if you're trolling though, or having a hypomanic episode

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
@Hadoblado

Intuition is a constant.

The rate at which you realizes things you never knew before has activated to the point it is now (like new insights every 30/10 seconds or so).

Presence is the driver of purpose. This life is nothing short of an ennobling revolution of unrestricted health.

To feel alive we need to be self-awareness, happy people have better health.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of ego.

Suppression of self-awareness prevents the ability to see 3D perspective as in art.

Have you found your path? Although you may not realize it, you are psychic. If you have never experienced this explosion at the speed of light, it can be difficult to live.

Once self-awareness has been activated the unfolding of reality around you is as if you knew precognitively what things will happen before they happen. Before activation, it only seems like coincidences. To not know is the anxiety of the unknown.

We are being called to explore the quantum matrix itself as an interface between healing and will. It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of spacetime is now happening worldwide.

A matrix is a coordinates system. It is understood that thermodynamics follows quantum rules. The ability to physically and psychologically heal oneself is the ability to tap into the willpower of ones being. And as said before the suppression 3D perspective must be extinguished. The flow of energy in the map in one's mind is subjective to the will. The person has taken complete control of the self. This is happening to many people.

The biosphere is beaming with supercharged waveforms. To traverse the story is to become one with it. The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than delusion.

Music is transcendent when you fully become it.
As the brain is biological it is also an electro synthesizer.
It generates its own contents, sustains its own field. It is creative.

Humankind has nothing to lose.
We can no longer afford to live with delusion. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a maturing of our souls if we are going to survive. Where there is illusion, stardust cannot thrive.

If we do not grow we decay.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the infinite via vibrations. Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be recreated? We are in the midst of an infinite unveiling of intention that will clear a path toward the stratosphere itself.

Everything will become more intelligent faster and faster because of the capacity we have, increasing our awareness and becoming more complex as novelty increases in the world.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I think Happy may be more correct than not, although his experience may not always be a positive one for people to have.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 6:23 AM
-->
I don't wish for potatoes to speak, because their vocal cords and sudden growing consciousnesses would have to make me question me eating them, whether it being boiled potatoes, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes, raw potatoes. Potatoes is one of the fucking most tasty shit ever

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Being too good at someone's own supposed game only infuriates people with more envy, so they'd rather use their position to try and assert what they want their place to be amongst others who'll believe or be unable to see the truth, rather just disregard it and live a delusion. Everything you're seeing is an illusion, it's all fun and games when it comes to talk of waking up or being woke, yet when the time comes no one can handle it, or just manipulate games and strategy for usurpation and skewering people's understanding to try and convince other people that they "deserve" something or stuff. It's a basic criticism on these days. I think the Bible talks about it, if you're from the East, you'd use the Qur'an as comparison, and yet, they're all the same tales recycled to begin with. The most time consuming, somewhat complicated books to read, actually seem to be specific textbooks or analyses/interpretations of scripture/doctrines. You're always going to be reading introductions to some work before the actual book, unless you enjoy recreational reading, so unless explicitly stated, you're always deficient in one thing. Then again all most people do is just the opposite of what's presented, so whatever something is, seeking what it isn't must be the answer or key always.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
yep

"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise (Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise")

lightfire

Local time
Yesterday 11:23 PM
-->
now this thread feels as if I am the one who took really bad mushrooms

I don't wish for potatoes to speak, because their vocal cords and sudden growing consciousnesses would have to make me question me eating them, whether it being boiled potatoes, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes, raw potatoes. Potatoes is one of the fucking most tasty shit ever

agree. there's normal potatoes (idk the names) and sweet potatoes in the oven right now

lightfire

Local time
-->
Have you ever had someone who was like really nice to you for a really long time, and then one day out of the blue, they decided to take a verbal dump on you and basically throw every fault and flaw into your face for things they have been observing about you for a certain period of time.

What the fuck. (that just happened to me by the way). This is the shit that gives me trust issues. Like they were so nice the entire time...until now.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:23 PM
-->
The actualisation from the inner portal towards the spiritum of the opaque flagellette is the neon active dreamscape that haunts the sanctums of the transcendence.

In the midst of the mediterranean runway that stars aspire to the dust is reaching hypersonic multitudes within the pleintitudes.

For the flagellatum punctum berium to the plenum the hypericum will be the supernicum over the flochum.

The humdrum of the everdum is the drum drum.

~ Spunfeghullur

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
haha hold on a second. I think I understand now. Happy has found the "new-age bullshit generator". A sample:

By deepening, we self-actualize. This life is nothing short of an unveiling spark of magical presence.
You and I are travellers of the infinite.

Delusion is born in the gap where truth has been excluded. You may be ruled by yearning without realizing it. Do not let it confront the richness of your myth. Without complexity, one cannot grow.

Humankind has nothing to lose. We are in the midst of a karmic unfolding of purpose that will align us with the dreamtime itself. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the nexus via superpositions of possibilities.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
^ How dare you...? That was no NA bullshit generator, it was spoken through me by the spiritum sanctus of the great Spunfeghullur.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 2:23 PM
-->
haha hold on a second. I think I understand now. Happy has found the "new-age bullshit generator". A sample:

By deepening, we self-actualize. This life is nothing short of an unveiling spark of magical presence.
You and I are travellers of the infinite.

Delusion is born in the gap where truth has been excluded. You may be ruled by yearning without realizing it. Do not let it confront the richness of your myth. Without complexity, one cannot grow.

Humankind has nothing to lose. We are in the midst of a karmic unfolding of purpose that will align us with the dreamtime itself. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the nexus via superpositions of possibilities.
Well done! I'm a little upset that you ruined my fun. I had a great plan for the next batch.

I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm a little surprised at the results. This one was particularly concerning:
Yay, more “non duality”. Some of us have learned the term years ago. Here, life isn’t about throwing key terms out here and there to help others. In other words, “everything is one”. I’m completely uncertain what’s going on right now, besides Happy having read my posts and work, and is spelling it out simply for you. That’s literally what the past 2 pages have been.

@Serac Just out of curiosity, how did you figure it out? (I really hope you went to some effort and tried to solve it, and it wasn't simply an 'aha!' moment)

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
For any who don't believe it's all just randomly generated nonsense, or are interested to see what I saw:

Intuition is a constant.

Presence is the driver of purpose. This life is nothing short of an ennobling revolution of unrestricted health.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of ego.

Have you found your path? Although you may not realize it, you are psychic. If you have never experienced this explosion at the speed of light, it can be difficult to live.

We are being called to explore the quantum matrix itself as an interface between healing and will. It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of spacetime is now happening worldwide.

The biosphere is beaming with supercharged waveforms. To traverse the story is to become one with it. The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than delusion.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

We can no longer afford to live with delusion. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a maturing of our souls if we are going to survive. Where there is illusion, stardust cannot thrive.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the infinite via vibrations. Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be recreated? We are in the midst of an infinite unveiling of intention that will clear a path toward the stratosphere itself.

1-1.png

I knew you were getting spiritual but come on dude...
The goal of vibrations is to plant the seeds of peace rather than discontinuity.

Self-actualization is the birth of inseparability, and of us. Non-locality is the driver of gratitude.

Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can obliterate us, but not without being on our side.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamscape via electrical impulses. We are in the midst of a primordial deepening of understanding that will be a gateway to the grid itself. Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to a maturing of hyper-perennial consciousness.

You must take a stand against suffering. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the knowledge of your mission. Where there is materialism, guidance cannot thrive.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. The nexus is calling to you via transmissions. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are authentic.

Reality has always been radiating seekers whose brains are engulfed in complexity.

Have you found your mission? Being, look within and awaken yourself. How should you navigate this holistic planet?

We believe, we live, we are reborn. We exist as chaos-driven reactions. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is passion.
2-0.png

@Hadoblado

This life is nothing short of a maturing osmosis of non-dual karma.

You and I are warriors of the universe. To engage with the circuit is to become one with it.
The complexity of the present time seems to demand an invocation of our dreams if we are going to survive.

Without inseparability, one cannot live. Where there is stagnation, divinity cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with greed.

Reality has always been aglow with dreamers whose hopes are nurtured by choice. We are at a crossroads of chi and suffering. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Eons from now, we starseeds will exist like never before as we are aligned by the grid. It is in blossoming that we are recreated. The network of chi is now happening worldwide.

It is time to take choice to the next level.

We exist as ultrasonic energy. Knowledge is the driver of truth. Rebirth is a constant.

Pain is born in the gap where growth has been excluded. Desire is the antithesis of aspiration. Only a visitor of the quantum soup may inspire this flow of self-actualization.
3-2.png

@Hadoblado
@redbaron

You and I are beings of the world.

Life-force is the truth of self-actualization, and of us. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is science.

Soon there will be an ennobling of conscious living the likes of which the stratosphere has never seen.

Eons from now, we entities will dream like never before as we are recreated by the multiverse. Shiva will be a gateway to intergalactic conscious living. It is time to take empathy to the next level.

To follow the path is to become one with it. We heal, we self-actualize, we are reborn. The goal of supercharged waveforms is to plant the seeds of starfire rather than turbulence.

Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can confront us, but not without insight on our side. Discontinuity is the antithesis of life-force. You must take a stand against illusion.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of greed.

We are being called to explore the world itself as an interface between love and knowledge. The universe is approaching a tipping point. The rebirth of gratitude is now happening worldwide.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the cosmos via supercharged waveforms. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be recreated? We are in the midst of a pranic blossoming of inseparability that will align us with the quantum matrix itself.
4-0.png

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I blame it on Polaris. I was gonna jump on the spiritual-gibberish train and went into the generator. But when I saw the "You and I are travellers of the infinite" line I was like: this is Happy's shit right here!

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
neato

so what is my gullibility rating?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
I blame it on Polaris. I was gonna jump on the spiritual-gibberish train and went into the generator. But when I saw the "You and I are travellers of the infinite" line I was like: this is Happy's shit right here!
Haha so you just had to come out and be right, didn't you? You couldn't keep it to yourself and jump on the bullshit train with me... Where's your sense of fun?

Choo Choo!!

@Polaris Kudos

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
@Happy Sorry I ruined your fun, but I just couldn't help myself. I actually thought you had finally gone crazy, but then this "ultrasonic stratosphere" and "perennial" (wtf, plants are perennial) thing got me snortling so much I just couldn't take it anymore...

I didn't use a random generator for my contribution though.

It was...pure inspiration.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
@Happy Sorry I ruined your fun, but I just couldn't help myself. I actually thought you had finally gone crazy, but then this "ultrasonic stratosphere" and "perennial" (wtf, plants are perennial) thing got me snortling so much I just couldn't take it anymore...

I didn't use a random generator for my contribution though.

It was...pure inspiration.
I know it was all you. That's why you have my full and utmost respect.

Besides, it wasn't you that ruined my fun, but @Serac because armed with the information of the source, made the incorrect decision on what to do with that knowledge. :beatyou:

Little confession, I didn't (and still haven't) read the generated nonsense I posted. True story.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Basically, no. You’re all wrong. Adam being the first man was only a metaphor. Computers and technology are merely extensions of man. The Bible is a conspiracy about existence and the future of being.

Deleted member 1424

He's dead. He's dead. He's dead.

Then he laughed and in such a pure and whole way; something I had caused. I had barely glimpsed such a thing when he was well.

It just makes it worse.
He's dead.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:23 PM
-->
I've been bustling so much lately I've gotten blisters on my feet.. time for some rest ^^

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'm sleepy as fuck, yo. Yet I can't sleep.

also, I wonder what the world looks like through the eyes of a dog

some creatures are so small that it seems they can play soccer with atoms

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
That would probably be a really unpredictable game of soccer.

I wonder how I'm supposed to feel about the fact that, for somebody's birthday recently, I literally just rummaged around my house at the last minute and grabbed some stuff (I tend to accumulate weird things that I don't really need). They told me the gifts were the most thoughtful ones they'd ever received. :/

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
There is just no way I am going to know how to decide who to vote for this election. It's just too hard.

t7CPaR9.jpg

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
I cut my food (barring a few exception, like steak) with a spoon because it's easier and you don't need a fork. You just slam the edge of the spoon in and curve away, and then the spoon also doubles as your eating implement.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
what sort of stuff can you cut with a spoon? I can think of spaghetti and not much else

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
meanwhile in sweden: a policeman got his ass beat up by a drunk man. The policeman suffered a serious concussion and got some of his teeth kicked in. The suspect was released a few days later (have no fucking clue why), and a few months later the suspect is apprehended again after having raped and abused a woman. But everyone relax, the poor policeman posted the story on facebook and got about $10k in donations, so at least we got a cute and heart-warming story out of it.

I would say this is pretty much sweden in a nutshell

source

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
Hmm, really? I can cut through most meats with a spoon... fish, definitely, grilled chicken, anything on a T-bone I can carve off pretty easily, too. Hmm, most vegetables are either brittle or soft enough, too.

Damn, the guy got attacked by a drunkard... and the drunkard won? Your police must suck... Then again, on the other end of the spectrum the police in the US of A shoot people with 0 provocation whatsoever (I know that sometimes they do have a reason, and people mix those situations up, but a lot of the time I'm just astounded at their rationale when they cry "self defense").

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Philosophy is a conspiracy to destroy the church and state and the French Revolution was a plot to cook up destructive Christian values

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
meanwhile in sweden #2: a policeman makes a youtube video called "This has gone too far" after two men in Stockholm pulled out weapons and threatened a store clerk after trying to steal some pastry (must have been one helluva cinnamon bun). He is pleading in video to call the police if you know about anyone with weapons in their possession. Why? Because weapons can be harmful to the owners (you see we take a very progressive and humane approach to crime fighting here in sweden)

Deleted member 1424

Well statistically the most common victims of gun violence are the owners.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
On the island of Brexit they outlawed outdoor swimming pools so that robbers wouldn't fall in them and drown to death in the dark of night.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 6:23 AM
-->
I think how much a person has developed their empathy actually has a lot of influence in how they think and behave. In some cases, to what degree someone has developed it determine what they think about something. In a lot of cases, it's a bottleneck of understanding. And still it's undervalued and sometimes frowned upon. It's rather insane. Something which such a huge value is frowned upon and dismissed as something inferior. I guess it's something positive for those who know how to use it, though, it's a huge advantage to know it.

Reminds me of an acquaintance who believes all personal philosophy is the result of what the individual wants to believe and feel. No matter the intricate philosophy, it's still the result and the expression of what that individual wants to believe and what it wants t be real and valid. Just children playing with big words

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Well statistically the most common victims of gun violence are the owners.
yes, but you gotta remember that this is not US where it is legal to carry guns. If only criminals carry guns, then only two outcomes are possible: either a criminal shoots another criminal, or a criminal shoots a non-criminal.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Minuend said:
Something which such a huge value is frowned upon and dismissed as something inferior. I guess it's something positive for those who know how to use it, though, it's a huge advantage to know it.

How would you use it, and what's the advantage you see? (Assuming you're talking about affective empathy. If you mean cognitive empathy, then there are more obvious answers.)

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Reminds me of an acquaintance who believes all personal philosophy is the result of what the individual wants to believe and feel. No matter the intricate philosophy, it's still the result and the expression of what that individual wants to believe and what it wants t be real and valid. Just children playing with big words
That's both a depressing and erroneous way of thinking. Reason changes people's mindsets all the time

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
and btw the policeman in the video asks an important question. He asks: have we normalized all the violence in Sweden? I've been thinking about that myself, but the answer is not that it's become normalized. Rather, people have become numbed by ideology. The video itself is evidence of that: one cannot even speak against violent crime without turning the criminals into victims. See, in a neo-progessivist society, you cannot point to any problem unless it is framed in terms of benevolence and concern for some "victim".

the actual victims, of course, are people like the 10-year old kid who got blown up by a grenade in Gothenburg, or the man who got blown up by a grenade on his way home from work in Stockholm, or the teenage girl who got gang-raped by refugees in Malmo. But these victims are not interesting, because we cannot put an academic, ideological and marketable spin on their victimhood – there's no general, elegant theory pertaining to oppression and whatnot of why they were victimized.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 1:53 PM
-->
The "actual victim"? That's dumb.

Stop playing victim Olympics smh.

Top Bottom