• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Random Thoughts Thread

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:25 PM
-->
What about it is accurate? What does it even mean?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 3:55 PM
-->
I knew you were getting spiritual but come on dude...
The goal of vibrations is to plant the seeds of peace rather than discontinuity.

Self-actualization is the birth of inseparability, and of us. Non-locality is the driver of gratitude.

Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can obliterate us, but not without being on our side.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamscape via electrical impulses. We are in the midst of a primordial deepening of understanding that will be a gateway to the grid itself. Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to a maturing of hyper-perennial consciousness.

You must take a stand against suffering. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the knowledge of your mission. Where there is materialism, guidance cannot thrive.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. The nexus is calling to you via transmissions. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are authentic.

Reality has always been radiating seekers whose brains are engulfed in complexity.

Have you found your mission? Being, look within and awaken yourself. How should you navigate this holistic planet?

We believe, we live, we are reborn. We exist as chaos-driven reactions. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is passion.

lightfire

Local time
Yesterday 11:55 PM
-->
Hmm, friends are chosen, though, whereas you have no choice over who your family is. It could be composed of the worst group of people imaginable. The word "friend" means a lot more to me than "family" because a friend was special enough that you developed a bond with them over a million other random strangers.

Hmm I thought I replied but guess I didn't. I agree that family can be composed of the worst group possible, I have a couple in my relatives who gave me trust issues.

Hard to find good friends too, and I'm a pretty bad friend myself. Idk anymore.

I would really like to go in depth in this "define friend" thing from friends I have had, but I don't think I am able to.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
If you haven't heard, some people smoke scorpions. Honestly, if you're going to be an addict, might as well do something slightly badass.

Of course, in some places in Africa, they literally get high off of fermented human shit (jenkem).

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:55 PM
-->
Intuition is a constant.

Presence is the driver of purpose. This life is nothing short of an ennobling revolution of unrestricted health.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of ego.

Have you found your path? Although you may not realize it, you are psychic. If you have never experienced this explosion at the speed of light, it can be difficult to live.

We are being called to explore the quantum matrix itself as an interface between healing and will. It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of spacetime is now happening worldwide.

The biosphere is beaming with supercharged waveforms. To traverse the story is to become one with it. The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than delusion.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

We can no longer afford to live with delusion. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a maturing of our souls if we are going to survive. Where there is illusion, stardust cannot thrive.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the infinite via vibrations. Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be recreated? We are in the midst of an infinite unveiling of intention that will clear a path toward the stratosphere itself.
All those questions are already answered. Nice introductory existential nihilism, though.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
If you haven't heard, some people smoke scorpions. Honestly, if you're going to be an addict, might as well do something slightly badass.

Of course, in some places in Africa, they literally get high off of fermented human shit (jenkem).
This meme is from over a year ago

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
CatGoddess said:
If you haven't heard

Implies that I think people probably have heard, but I'm saying it just in case so that nobody is confused. If you're going to constantly be prickly like this, you could stand to work on your reading comprehension skills so that you don't look ridiculous.

People say they hate Monday, but I dislike Sunday even more. The whole time there's just a constant dread of the week ahead... Also, religious kidd0s frowning on me for not going to church.

Is it actually that hard to not get shocked by a circuit? Every part of the wires is coated in enamel except the very, very tips, but nonetheless there's someone in my class getting electrocuted every few minutes.

People say the taboo against incest comes from the problems associated with inbreeding. Do people have the same qualms with homosexual incest?

I had to read Dracula a few years ago for English class. It was a slog for me and I... genuinely don't understand what anyone likes about it? Does anyone here enjoy the book?

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
I've never been in a safe space. They sound kind of like nightmares from some sort of surrealist story.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I had to read Dracula a few years ago for English class. It was a slog for me and I... genuinely don't understand what anyone likes about it? Does anyone here enjoy the book?
I didn't like it a lot. It was like 150-200 pages too long, perhaps. I think it was classic for the contemporary times it came out, though. I thought the characters would have more of a challenge, irrespective of thematic elements or moral questions raised. Once Van Helsing showed up, quite soon enough near the beginning, it was already over. Count Dracula stood no chance. So then it just dragged on for like 350 pages. Other than that, it was readable. The beginning with Jonathan Harker travelling was interesting to read. The rest was standard reading though. I might reread it. Supposedly it's a good book for women to read, to learn some things about society or standards in civilization. The Magician by Somerset Maugham is another good one to check out. I'm kind of glad I didn't have to write an essay on Dracula though.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I think there's been a rise in people using intellectual tools lately, to try and prove they're the smartest or deserve stuff. Adding numbers into your arguments (quantification) could help, but it isn't a be all into itself. It doesn't automatically mean you're right or argument infallible. It's merely another tool to plead others to take you more serious, with whatever you're arguing or debating.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
@lightfire Bunnies... potatoes... What's next, toilets? Playdoh?

Honestly, I'm more likely to wish someone couldn't talk...

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 10:55 PM
-->
I now realize that I can't solve all my problem by drinking too much Redbull.

I decided that there was not enough cancer in the world and that is when my addiction to Redbull began.

There is more than one way to skin a cactus and its called Redbull.

lightfire

Local time
-->
ahh god redbull is so gross. drink tea or lemonade or fruit punch and take vitamin B

speaking of fruit punch, I spilled it all over the floor and now everything's sticky

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
If anyone knows what Happy is talking about can you enlighten me? I'm too normiebrain to get it. I'm half convinced you're all only pretending to understand him to sound smart.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
It could just be a ploy - not to sound "woke", so that you're conscious and respond to all stimuli for the benefit of others, for extra communication and socialization as per the norms and not anything anti-social, as it's embedded in civilization itself. It's about understanding someone's suffering or depression - in essence. To claim not to understand it or base your life too much on it, is to suggest you're more perfect or in a better position, having no need or use for such doctrines. There's no real escape, because anything else will still be based on it by default. It might just be an attempt to sound more rich in friends, family, and non material goods as per expectations to excel and succeed. It isn't mutually exclusive. Just because you say you don't understand it, comprehend/understand, or feel any type of connection to it, doesn't mean you couldn't have heard of it before, rather, you could still understand it and choose not to apply it to your own principles.

lightfire

Local time
-->
If anyone knows what Happy is talking about can you enlighten me? I'm too normiebrain to get it. I'm half convinced you're all only pretending to understand him to sound smart.

I didn't really get it either. But I'm gonna try to, since I have a lot of time and I JUST drank a really strong tea and its 3 am

sounds like Happy is studying transcendance in buddhism and quantum physics, I also see hints of hinduism belief, but relating to physics (entropy).

I might be totally wrong and maybe he was just doing really bad mushrooms or got struck by lightning. Idk.

lightfire

Local time
-->
or SHE. Sorry the rabbit ran across the laptop and sent the post and I end up editing it like 5 more times.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

I didn't really get it either. But I'm gonna try to, since I have a lot of time and I JUST drank a really strong tea and its 3 am

sounds like Happy is studying transcendance in buddhism and quantum physics, I also see hints of hinduism belief, but relating to physics (entropy).

I might be totally wrong and maybe he was just doing really bad mushrooms or got struck by lightning. Idk.
Meh, that's basically what all my threads are about, and most posts, as I've stated. Nor is it about provoking more Fe out of people for any reason. Te shouldn't be a communication function, rather, they should use Fi, because Te is just too much trying to place their own core beliefs onto objects, or people. So it could still be used if sharpened. Whereas Ti is best to make everyone happy in bringing new knowledge to man, Fe directly could be too nice, or it'd just have to use Ti more to be smarter or more intelligent, or able to use EQ more when in public.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
It could just be a ploy - not to sound "woke", so that you're conscious and respond to all stimuli for the benefit of others, for extra communication and socialization as per the norms and not anything anti-social, as it's embedded in civilization itself. It's about understanding someone's suffering or depression - in essence. To claim not to understand it or base your life too much on it, is to suggest you're more perfect or in a better position, having no need or use for such doctrines. There's no real escape, because anything else will still be based on it by default. It might just be an attempt to sound more rich in friends, family, and non material goods as per expectations to excel and succeed. It isn't mutually exclusive. Just because you say you don't understand it, comprehend/understand, or feel any type of connection to it, doesn't mean you couldn't have heard of it before, rather, you could still understand it and choose not to apply it to your own principles.

Nah, I’m not the sort to deliberately perpetuate a culture of low standards. If I say I don’t understand, it’s because I don’t understand. And I’m not joking when I say I’m half convinced you guys don’t understand either, because he’s being vague af (pretty sure deliberately ambiguous given this isn’t how he normally writes), I don’t see how anyone can read it and intuitively know what’s going on. Lightfire doesn’t understand either, and pretty sure Serac doesn’t (though not sure how much effort he’s put in).

Unless someone can give me an everyday explanation, I'm just gonna assume this is more of the greyman effect, whereby someone says something incomprehensible but clever sounding, and all the wokebots pretend to understand it to maintain their place in the wokeness hierarchy.

lightfire

Local time
-->

Meh, that's basically what all my threads are about, and most posts, as I've stated. Nor is it about provoking more Fe out of people for any reason. Te shouldn't be a communication function, rather, they should use Fi, because Te is just too much trying to place their own core beliefs onto objects, or people. So it could still be used if sharpened. Whereas Ti is best to make everyone happy in bringing new knowledge to man, Fe directly could be too nice, or it'd just have to use Ti more to be smarter or more intelligent, or able to use EQ more when in public.

I actually have no idea what any of the functions mean, do you think you can break them down for me, or link me somewhere:

Te/Ti
Fe/Fi
Ne/Ni
Is there a Pe/Pi ?

I still don't know why i care about this but I do want to understand when other people refer to it.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Intuition is a constant.
This is a random thoughts thread, so that doesn't seem out of place. Whatever kind of realization you want to present, it might sound like you're being a guru to other people, whether for pay or not, and if you don't have your life together, they'll take you less serious. Being "woke" or conscious must mean you're financially off well, and successful overall. You don't have to be retired. If you need it to be the early bird gets the worm, consider timeliness or anything being too ahead of its time, for negative effect.

You could even have intuition be a more formal, mathematical constant in abstraction, even though it had already been considered so in more esoteric studies, instead of mainstream science. So again it's the whole "guru" complex and even though it probably isn't your intention and doesn't translate well over text, people might refuse your help.
Presence is the driver of purpose. This life is nothing short of an ennobling revolution of unrestricted health.
"Live in the now", in more "vague" terms, even tongue in cheek possibly, or a snide remark on justifying an infinite series of cheatdays in terms of diet?

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of ego.
This is just like living in the now, or using any experience to try and live a better life.

Have you found your path? Although you may not realize it, you are psychic. If you have never experienced this explosion at the speed of light, it can be difficult to live.
Pick your poison, not everyone needs an experience to be enlightened or woke. That's trying to place yourself above others in selfishness. It can on the contrary be difficult if you have managed it. It's not designed for this life. People will see you, and think, "he must be meditating or something", it would appear.

We are being called to explore the quantum matrix itself as an interface between healing and will. It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of spacetime is now happening worldwide.
The future of the human race, not necessarily confined to transhumanism. Adam and the Fall in the Bible. Anything accelerates the process.

The biosphere is beaming with supercharged waveforms. To traverse the story is to become one with it. The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than delusion.
Everything is one, and it's an ocean of mostly matter. Certain mindstates or way of thinking about it, allow your perception to be altered and experience or become it, even participate in it with an altered consciousness. Electrons are an important component of matter.

Humankind has nothing to lose.
Doesn't mean karma exists and if you die, you'll be reincarnated. A new body doesn't have your memory.
We can no longer afford to live with delusion. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a maturing of our souls if we are going to survive. Where there is illusion, stardust cannot thrive.
It might be we need a paradigm shift. Capitalism is only designed to get us to a point of immediate action. In fact, your post I'm quoting sounds like a review of some New Age, meditation, yoga, ex-marijuana smoker trying to be taken serious vibe!
Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the infinite via vibrations. Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be recreated? We are in the midst of an infinite unveiling of intention that will clear a path toward the stratosphere itself.
I've told you already. There are many ideas occurring, all at once. Somewhere in between God, Gods, gods, aliens, fairies, artificial intelligence, and omniscientally dimensional mathematicallly minded individuals that programmed the code any multi-or universe runs on, it would more so be like the Annunaki using us as slaves to harvest gold, in metaphor style. It sounds like a concern in being worried if you'll be alive to face this. Watch 2001: A Space Odyssey, and watch it as many times as possible. Unfortunately, literally, through all this, it's as they say. The "universe" is more beautiful than anyone can possibly imagine.
The goal of vibrations is to plant the seeds of peace rather than discontinuity.
This is just a process of life described, assigned to a model. So what, a couple articles came out recently claiming a hippie style of thinking in terms of "vibes" is actually right the whole time - when they had been attempting that lifestyle the whole time, and only derided for it by looking lazy or Epicurean? I'm not sure your point, and if there's any book you want me to read to help understand your point of view instead of any vice versa, it apparently has to be put on a backburner, because the list and line are long.

Self-actualization is the birth of inseparability, and of us. Non-locality is the driver of gratitude.
Integrating quantum physics in a "finally" manner, since it isn't the 30's-60's anymore, and our technology is improving. "Freedom". "Kings and anarchy". "The revolution is a lie." People want more opportunity for love now. Unfortunately, I still see it for what it is.

Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can obliterate us, but not without being on our side.
Is it a competition? I thought the only thing that could obliterate us would be the Earth going under catastrophic change.
Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamscape via electrical impulses. We are in the midst of a primordial deepening of understanding that will be a gateway to the grid itself. Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to a maturing of hyper-perennial consciousness.
Hey, this sounds like my idea about "everything already having been known for at least 850,000 years of human society and civilization"? Again, Adam and the Fall of Man in the Bible. I don't really think conversations with other people played a big part. That's going to church and service. Some of things are really long term. Anything else is just basic changing of perception via the times.

You must take a stand against suffering. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the knowledge of your mission. Where there is materialism, guidance cannot thrive.
You can read some Ten Commandments, otherwise someone will always suffer because of someone else's existence, if they can't get out of their feelings or notions that they "deserve" anything for whatever reason. So people want to survive as long as possible, and live a good life.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. The nexus is calling to you via transmissions. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are authentic.
Adam and the Fall in the Bible, "tikkun", the process of "rectifying creation". Perhaps call it whichever one your favorite is, maybe any Eastern spiritual tradition.
Reality has always been radiating seekers whose brains are engulfed in complexity.
Define savant, everything is one, the whole can't be complete without the pieces.

Have you found your mission? Being, look within and awaken yourself. How should you navigate this holistic planet?
Computer programming is supposed to be a hot job market these days, with promised high paying careers.

We believe, we live, we are reborn. We exist as chaos-driven reactions. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is passion.
You can't prove we're reborn. Any rebirth is a metaphorical transformation occurrence wherein the person could take on new hobbies or career interests. "All's fair in love and war", it's politics. Take any KKK or racist, prejudice conspiracy and try and preach your love there.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
@Animekitty
And all this is consistent with your interpretation?

Or better yet, without reading his interpretation, give us yours.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
@Hadoblado

This life is nothing short of a maturing osmosis of non-dual karma.

You and I are warriors of the universe. To engage with the circuit is to become one with it.
The complexity of the present time seems to demand an invocation of our dreams if we are going to survive.

Without inseparability, one cannot live. Where there is stagnation, divinity cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with greed.

Reality has always been aglow with dreamers whose hopes are nurtured by choice. We are at a crossroads of chi and suffering. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Eons from now, we starseeds will exist like never before as we are aligned by the grid. It is in blossoming that we are recreated. The network of chi is now happening worldwide.

It is time to take choice to the next level.

We exist as ultrasonic energy. Knowledge is the driver of truth. Rebirth is a constant.

Pain is born in the gap where growth has been excluded. Desire is the antithesis of aspiration. Only a visitor of the quantum soup may inspire this flow of self-actualization.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
We are the alien interacting with ourselves in the past, from the future.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
@Hadoblado

You and I are warriors of the universe. To engage with the circuit is to become one with it.
The complexity of the present time seems to demand an invocation of our dreams if we are going to survive.

Without inseparability, one cannot live. Where there is stagnation, divinity cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with greed.

Reality has always been aglow with dreamers whose hopes are nurtured by choice. We are at a crossroads of chi and suffering. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Eons from now, we starseeds will exist like never before as we are aligned by the grid. It is in blossoming that we are recreated. The network of chi is now happening worldwide.

We exist as ultrasonic energy. Knowledge is the driver of truth. Rebirth is a constant.

Pain is born in the gap where growth has been excluded. Desire is the antithesis of aspiration. Only a visitor of the quantum soup may inspire this flow of self-actualization.
Whatever book you’re directly quoting from, many have tread the path before you, and greater people at that. And so it’s they have explained it better anyway, being with the zeitgeist or spirit of the times is relative in relevance. This time is as ordinary as any other, life is what you make it, and use any influence from Tesla creatively as you need, or musicians such as Beethoven or Mozart. You’re still beat. Once you come down from your little moment, you really won’t even be as enthusiastic, if you even are as we speak.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Please don't ram that garbage down my throat Happy. It's pretty clear I don't care for that style of communication. I don't understand it. If you wanna explain what you're saying I'll listen, but doubling down on obscure quantum wu isn't helping anyone.

I mean, wtf is ultrasonic energy? We're really loud? That's deep man.

lightfire

Local time
-->

maturing : to reach the end of its term

osmosis : the process of unconscious assimilation of ideas or knowledge

non-dual : In spirituality, nondualism, also called non-duality, means "not two" or "one undivided without a second". Nondualism primarily refers to a mature state of consciousness, in which the dichotomy of I-other is "transcended", and awareness is described as "centerless" and "without dichotomies".

karma : (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences

Translation = Life is nothing short of us all reaching the end of the term, while we process ideas and knowledge, something something non-dual, and our actions affect stuff and what not.

Are you ok, happy? Happy.. are you truly happy.

warriors ... of the universe. How.

"Starseeds are beings that have experienced life elsewhere in the Universe on other planets and in non-physical dimensions other than on Earth."

quantum soup.

what.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:55 AM
-->
I'm not even gonna try to "understand" it. When I read the word "quantum" mixed into some supposedly spiritual stuff, I know right away it's all Deepak-Chopra level hogwash. It's all just a stream-of-consciousness gibberish nonsense; strings of words that sound profound while amounting to nothing of meaning. I have no clue why Happy is doing this, I'm assuming he's trolling.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
lightfire said:

Happy's Signature said:
u never know if u fuck a lot
without shield
like a true warrior

@lightfire The judgement functions:

I like this description, although, after a while, every mbti writer's constant affirmation that "everyone is necessary to the function of society, blah blah" honestly starts to get on my nerves. Like, maybe people have something to offer society, but that doesn't mean I have to personally value the things they have to offer.

For instance (and, yes, I acknowledge that people have things to offer that go beyond "type"), the xSFJ types are well known for: organizing other people, giving pep talks, maintaining social customs, affirming other people, making sure people focus on the material world. These things are useful for some people, but that does not mean I have to like or appreciate them - hell, most of those things do nothing but aggravate me.

Ne vs. Ni: Every person with high Ni I've ever met has had a life plan from a ridiculously young age. And when I say that I mean they really knew; it wasn't just a halfhearted, "well I guess I'll do this when I grow up". My INFJ English teacher was sure he'd be a teacher since he was in elementary school, and an ENTJ acquaintance has known he wanted to work at NASA since he was 9. It's strategic and it creates its own "vision" for the world (idk, think Karl Marx maybe?).

On the other hand, Ne is a "fun" function that creates a quirky sort of sense of humor and interesting (but not always practicable) ideas. People tend to think of xxNP types (including myself, from other people's words) as "weird" or "offbeat". One kid likened me to an ENTP and INFP by saying we were "just not like other people". Another person told me I "existed in some other dimension".

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

maturing : to reach the end of its term

osmosis : the process of unconscious assimilation of ideas or knowledge

non-dual : In spirituality, nondualism, also called non-duality, means "not two" or "one undivided without a second". Nondualism primarily refers to a mature state of consciousness, in which the dichotomy of I-other is "transcended", and awareness is described as "centerless" and "without dichotomies".

karma : (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences

Translation = Life is nothing short of us all reaching the end of the term, while we process ideas and knowledge, something something non-dual, and our actions affect stuff and what not.

Are you ok, happy? Happy.. are you truly happy.

"Starseeds are beings that have experienced life elsewhere in the Universe on other planets and in non-physical dimensions other than on Earth."

quantum soup.

what.

Yay, more “non duality”. Some of us have learned the term years ago. Here, life isn’t about throwing key terms out here and there to help others. In other words, “everything is one”. I’m completely uncertain what’s going on right now, besides Happy having read my posts and work, and is spelling it out simply for you. That’s literally what the past 2 pages have been.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

I actually have no idea what any of the functions mean, do you think you can break them down for me, or link me somewhere:

Te/Ti
Fe/Fi
Ne/Ni
Is there a Pe/Pi ?

I still don't know why i care about this but I do want to understand when other people refer to it.
A type is described (in MBTI) as having four functions, dom-aux-tert-inf. Under Jung's original system, he asserted a type is really on its first function, supported by a mediating mixture of all the other functions, which are usually the opposite. So a Ti dominant would have his or traits and characteristics or stereotypes, being an introverted thinker, then having it backed up by similar tendencies, so if he or she is intuitive, it would be Ne, or Ni. That's why there was some confusion years ago that INTP might be Ti-Ni instead, meaning there'd be Se-Fe, instead of the E/I alternating.

In socionics the nomenclature for certain introverts is different, so that INTP is actually INTJ and vice versa, because Ti is actually a judging function. It's just that in MBTI the P or J refers to the first extroverted function, which in INTP is Ne, a perceiving function, so it's P. So all types really use all functions, just the ones not in the main stack are in the shadow.

There are, then, T or F, N or S, and E or I. Types with Te/Fi are ENFP, ESFP, ENTJ, ESTJ, and the introverted counterparts. Ti/Fe is INTP, ENTP, ENFJ, INFJ; etc.

So it's really Ti or Fi, Te or Fe. Ne or Ni, yet, the behaviors are described as complete when the shadow is introduced, so that they all use all the functions, just that they get more "unconscious" if not the main one.

Te is more about applying logic, whereas Ti is thinking about logic, and gets put forth by the other functions. It isn't really helpful to see the functions as the same, yet opposites, since they vary by degrees. Te is the opposite of Fi, yet they're the same, or rather, connected. You can't have one without the other. The easiest way of describing it is Ni/Se. They use Se to scan the environment or pick up information, through the air and breathing as it were, then it feeds their inner imagination or logic system (Ni) to come up with various possibilities, and elect the right one that should "ideally" (Ni is pure idealism, you could say Ti is "pure logic or rationality" or Te "pure applied logic") occur, and prefer. Fi is someone's internal principles, so when they do any work or art, it's just done via Te (and whatever other functions that type of person has). It's how any type is considered or described as an archetype.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Happy might be using gibberish sort of words but the essence of his posts makes sense

hado u big dum, get better at interpreting

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
fucking what.

Lemme get this straight, you read this the same way PB does? It all makes sense to you? I expected this from the wu squad but not from you.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
@Hadoblado
@redbaron

You and I are beings of the world.

Life-force is the truth of self-actualization, and of us. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is science.

Soon there will be an ennobling of conscious living the likes of which the stratosphere has never seen.

Eons from now, we entities will dream like never before as we are recreated by the multiverse. Shiva will be a gateway to intergalactic conscious living. It is time to take empathy to the next level.

To follow the path is to become one with it. We heal, we self-actualize, we are reborn. The goal of supercharged waveforms is to plant the seeds of starfire rather than turbulence.

Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can confront us, but not without insight on our side. Discontinuity is the antithesis of life-force. You must take a stand against illusion.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of greed.

We are being called to explore the world itself as an interface between love and knowledge. The universe is approaching a tipping point. The rebirth of gratitude is now happening worldwide.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the cosmos via supercharged waveforms. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be recreated? We are in the midst of a pranic blossoming of inseparability that will align us with the quantum matrix itself.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:55 PM
-->
Hado it's the random thread, they're being random.

Ne vs. Ni: Every person with high Ni I've ever met has had a life plan from a ridiculously young age.
Sixteen, apparently I'm a late bloomer.

Its kinda crazy that women can store milk in their tits
I can't help but wonder how lactation works, is it a conscious thing or completely automatic, or like milking a cow is there a specific milking action that needs to be performed?

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
cognizant said:
I can't help but wonder how lactation works, is it a conscious thing or completely automatic, or like milking a cow is there a specific milking action that needs to be performed?

As a 16 year old young lass, this is something I hope to never find out...

@Hadoblado if you don't care to hear/read/talk about a topic, hell even if you think other people are wasting their time by talking about it, why not just ignore it? I mean, it's not like other people talking about this stuff that seems like bs to you (as well as myself, actually) is hurting anyone; isn't writing a post every few seconds about how stupid it is just wasting more time?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Greater context. One redflag for when you're wrong is if a lot of people disagree with you. I'm used to disagreeing with the likes of Anime, Pizza, QT, Haxer. They crap out nonsensical bullshit all day everyday so there's no redflag when we're at odds.

But when Happy starts it, and RB agrees with it? That's when something's wrong. Either Happy and RB are sharing a bent trip, or there's something I'm missing. So I'm going to sit here calling them names until they enlighten me as to which.

Call me old fashioned :shrug:

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
@Hadoblado
@redbaron

You and I are beings of the world.

Life-force is the truth of self-actualization, and of us. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is science.

Soon there will be an ennobling of conscious living the likes of which the stratosphere has never seen.

Eons from now, we entities will dream like never before as we are recreated by the multiverse. Shiva will be a gateway to intergalactic conscious living. It is time to take empathy to the next level.

To follow the path is to become one with it. We heal, we self-actualize, we are reborn. The goal of supercharged waveforms is to plant the seeds of starfire rather than turbulence.

Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can confront us, but not without insight on our side. Discontinuity is the antithesis of life-force. You must take a stand against illusion.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of greed.

We are being called to explore the world itself as an interface between love and knowledge. The universe is approaching a tipping point. The rebirth of gratitude is now happening worldwide.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the cosmos via supercharged waveforms. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be recreated? We are in the midst of a pranic blossoming of inseparability that will align us with the quantum matrix itself.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:55 PM
-->
They're being retarded.
You're using the wrong punctuation, it's "They are retarded".

But when Happy starts it, and RB agrees with it? That's when something's wrong. Either Happy and RB are sharing a bent trip, or there's something I'm missing. So I'm going to sit here calling them names until they enlighten me as to which.
Y'see you gotta call a spade a shovel or people will think you mean a trowel.

As a 16 year old young lass, this is something I hope to never find out...
I've milked a cow, it's a profoundly odd experience but it's not that bad, although being a teenage boy surrounded by other snickering teenage boys while squeezing and tugging on something we were all aware looks and feels very much like a limp dick made the experience infinitely more embarrassing than it needed to be.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 10:55 PM
-->
Depression is the cholesterol of the minds arteries. (good job Redbull)

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:55 AM
-->
Depression is the cholesterol of the minds arteries. (good job Redbull)
I'm a big fan of energy drinks but I stick to the ones based on green-tea extract and without sugar. Redbull doesn't seem healthy at all. Sugary drinks in general are associated with inflammation.

Top Bottom