• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Ideal / Real You -Test

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 7:43 AM
-->
Actual: INFP
Ideal: INTP
Attraction: INFP

So I love myself but wish I never changed.

WALKYRIA

Local time
Today 12:43 AM
-->
I'm an INTP 5W4; I wished I was a bit more socialy confident( although things are getting way better tha I would have thought with a bit of training...) and a bit more outgoing+ I'd like to get things more done.

based on this I'd lke to be ENTJ... or maybe just a greatly balanced INTP( *NT*).

I love my INTPness although right know it doesn bring much in return lol.
I wouldnt like to be a feeler though.
I woudl like to be more sensor niether.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 12:43 AM
-->
Actual: INTP
Ideal: ENTP
Attraction: INTJ

marie

Local time
Today 7:43 AM
-->
Actualised type: INTP
Ideal type: INTJ
Attraction type: INTJ

INTJ's are so mysterious

FieldOfHats

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 7:43 PM
-->
[JUSTIF][/JUSTIF]

Long test:

Actualized type: INTJ

That's wrong, but I guess I'm more J-like than other INTPs. :p

Preferred type: INTJ

...I like being an INTP. Well, whatever.

Attraction type: ENTP

Okay, that's true. ENTPs are fun! :D

-FoH

A_Scanner_Darkly

Pisces-Virgo Introtim
Local time
Yesterday 4:43 PM
-->
Actualized Type: INFP (almost 50/50 split in T/F and N/S dimensions)

Preferred Type: INFP (exact 50/50 split in T/F dimension, reflects my dual need to insert myself into the consciousness of any given person and perceive as valid the invariably myopic life experience which colors their wanton interpretations of reality, as well as to act as a disembodied conscious entity in order to perceive things as they truly are in the indifferent eyes of pure-as-possible logic and data, i.e. INFP with healthy Te/Ti)

Attraction Type: INFP [initial reaction is to think that another INFP would be boring...but test says I want an INFP with significantly higher Extraversion and Judgment scores, that would help me equilibrate myself, yes...in fact, now that I remember, my last serious attraction was to just such a woman. Can't deal with the ENF (Sensors are likely out of the question due to communication and interest issues) types very well: they live in a sea of people and follow the crowd too much -- most upsetting. ENTs are a possibility, but ENTJ may be too mechanical and unfeeling, and ENTP...that might work, actually. INJ types are considerably less sexy than the INPs, more high-strung and whatnot, but INFJ might be nice (INTJ seems less feasible as they are more robotic). INFP and INTP women would probably hit the spot, with a preference for INTP due to the "exotic" factor...but then practical considerations might suffer...]

Top Bottom