• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The He-Man Woman Hater's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Yesterday 8:38 PM
-->
...um..

So there's been some woman-bashing going on lately, so I'd like to dedicate this club to all you woman haters. This is the place where you can all come and talk all you want about their vileness, make all the generalizations and stereotypes you want about the female sex - and bask in your masculinity.

Come smoke a pipe together, whip out the poker chips, whatever you fancy..

YouTube - OCC He-Man Womun Haters Club

just keep the other threads clean, k?

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Yesterday 11:38 PM
-->
Well, I haven't been looking at the forum much the past couple days, but where have people been bashing women?

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Some I can recall:
http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?p=202525#post202525

http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?p=202599#post202599

http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=8788

http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?p=206130#post206130

http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?p=202687#post202687

I can't really find the rest.... << maybe there really isn't so many.

I guess it's more of a vibe?

The forum tends to go through phases of this every so often (i.e.
Smeagle) as a lot of men tend to be frustrated at the complex world of dating. Seeing how western society still largely holds to the notion that men are the "chasers" and women are the "chased", to males often it feels that all the burden unfairly falls on them. This of course is a generalization with only partial truth, but for a lot of males - particularly the ones you'd find online who have difficulty socializing - it's become a reality.

I'm pretty sure this trend will continue to arise as more forumers join, so I thought a specified place to vent those frustrations would be nice..? >> ..maybe this was a bad idea. *hides*

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
Today 4:38 AM
-->
Naked, But Non-Judgemental

I somewhat think that antipathy to the alternate sex --- as it is to other classes --- is mere sentimentality; then again, most things are.

Still, feminists must bear part of the blame; not because of any demands so much, as the fact they are such ineffable god-damned bores:

Marcy comes downstairs.

BUD) Our first contestant hails from next door. She's a banker, an avid golfer and quite a screamer in bed.

Marcy gives Bud a look.

BUD) When you live next door, you hear things.

Bud runs upstairs.

AL) What's she going to do, Bud? Peck my eyes out? Sit on me till I crack?
Oooh-hoo-hoo-hoo!

MARCY) Al, did I ever tell you how I became a feminist? It all started when I read "The
Feminime Mystique" and threw away my 'ladyshick'.

AL) That's two mistakes.

Marcy takes notice at the poster Jefferson is hiding behind.

MARCY) Have you ever noticed how the nipples on that poster seem to follow you around
the room?

Marcy picks up a hammer.

MARCY) That is so degrading to women!

She throws the hammer at the poster and Jefferson moans in pain.

MARCY) Anyway, my true awakening occurred when I decided to take charge of my own orgasms. You know Al, how my womanhood blossomed.

AL) Oh god, how my stomach is churning!

MARCY) You know, I couldn't have done it without the support of my women's group. [She sits in front of Al, facing him] One day, we all sat around in a circle, naked, but non-judgemental, and then all six of us pulled out our hand mirrors. And guess what happened?

Al has a horrified look on his face.

AL) [stuttering] For-forty-two years of bad luck?

Marcy takes the something out of her shirt pocket. It is a scroll of paper.

MARCY) That day inspired an epic poem. [She unrolls the scroll and reads it] "I think that I shall never see, my G-spots smiling back at me."

Married With Children --- Grime and Punishment

Claverhouse :phear:

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 6:38 AM
-->
"He answered his phone so I left! he doesn't see what he did wrong!!"

...and neither do I.
You told him to answer
the god damn thing.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
I've been reluctant to say anything on the subject but since we have this thread I might as well.

One of the things we here have often liked to brag about with each other is the notion that our ages don't matter. The younger here amongst us are able to discuss various topics intelligently when doing so is called for and that does stand them out from many (most) of their peers. There are many aspects to maturity however and relationships with the opposite sex (or lack thereof) is one area in which many here are lacking. Especially among the younger males but not exclusively.

I understand the frustration. I went through them aplenty 20+ years ago. I'm somewhat of the opinion that most people should not get into serious relationships before they're 30. And some perhaps later than that. Even the most "successful" at dating at that age have so much to learn and so much growing up emotionally still to do. Most of the one's you are complaining about are in the same boat; they don't know how to act either (male and female).

But things do get better!!

Priorities and goals change, needs and desires change. Dating really can be little more than a game of hunter and prey when you're younger but I've found most people outgrow that game in time.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 4:38 PM
-->
But things do get better!!
So being a serious kind of person you're saying I should just accept that I'm going to spend the next decade in futility, then when I'm 30ish, they're 30ish, and the beauty of youth is all but gone, perhaps I'll finally be able to reconcile with the human condition.
The new coping mechanisms are working nicely, I feel calm, mellow even.
Only a little bit nauseous.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I just bottle it all up and tell myself I'm being irrational to dispose of it.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 5:38 AM
-->
Ahhh, is good to know you're hated by a man on the other side of the planet because his girlfriend dumped him.

In general, I mean, not directed at anyone

Claverhouse

Local time
-->
Aren't They *Adorable* ?

So being a serious kind of person you're saying I should just accept that I'm going to spend the next decade in futility, then when I'm 30ish, they're 30ish, and the beauty of youth is all but gone, perhaps I'll finally be able to reconcile with the human condition.

Wouldn't that be the robot condition ?

New coping mechanisms? do tell~

Retooling a used, but fairly modern, gyroscope can be more efficient than inserting a brand-new one. More than that I am not prepared to say.

Incidentally, I always planned on mentioning this in my blog years ago but never got around to it, and I can think of no thread better to bring it to the world's gaze. It doesn't seem worth devoting it to it's own thread since only .0001% of people would be interested in:

Mechanical Spiders

asmin.gif

asmin.gif

asmin.gif

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Deleted member 1424

^No, no
It's the height of rationality to hate everyone by default. :twisteddevil: ;) :rolleyes:

shoeless

I AM A WIZARD
Local time
-->
it is soooooooooo hard for me to relate to shit like this.

it's like, on the one hand, i am female, so it's like i expect myself to care about stupid generalizations made on my sex. but on the other hand, i'm still a fairly masculine personality who hangs out almost exclusively with a group of guys, grew up with three brothers, etc., and i don't have any real sense of "girl power" or whatever. so i don't really care at all, and even agree with some of those negative stereotypes sometimes (girls are bitches goddammit), so it's a rather confusing position to be in.

either way, everyone is different and blah blah blah it doesn't matter.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
But I am the only one negatively inflicted by it, I am only harming myself and my already biased perspective towards people.

I find indifference more effective.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I do not hate men. I find such behavior irrational.

I obviously made the remark because the nature of your post conflicted with the supposed intent of the thread. Wether you actually hate men or not is completely irrelevant.
Not that it matters anyway seeing that this thread has already turned out to be a place where girls gather to question/bash males stereotyping woman instead of what it was meant to be; something ultra awesome and manly! Something judgmental, hairy, hArd, containing in-yo-face utterances! Not bitchy, girly, feminine, trying to pass off some "I'm so over stereotyping" bullshit moral high ground which is, btw, so typical of you woman! All girls that have posted in this thread just works to show how the stereotypes are indeed totally accurate! Now, get THA FUCK out of here you blabbering school girls and bring in some masculinity!

Trying to get this thread back on track:)

stig

Local time
-->
There are many exceptions to every rule, but as a rule, men and women are very different. Those differences create frustration and conflict. The only way this thread can work is if it's taken impersonally, by the men and women alike.

As a rule, women like to talk much more and more often than I do. They also prefer that I talk more than I'd like. For example, during a movie, while I'm reading, when I'm working, when I'm writing, when I'm playing a game, when I'm playing an instrument, when I'm enjoying music, when I'm relaxing, when I wake, when I sleep, morning, noon, and night.
:angel:

That said, women > men.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
and there it came... sigh.. I give up

Welcome, new member!

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I obviously made the remark because the nature of your post conflicted with the supposed intent of the thread. Wether you actually hate men or not is completely irrelevant.
Not that it matters anyway seeing that this thread has already turned out to be a place where girls gather to question/bash males stereotyping woman instead of what it was meant to be; something ultra awesome and manly! Something judgmental, hairy, hArd, containing in-yo-face utterances! Not bitchy, girly, feminine, trying to pass off some "I'm so over stereotyping" bullshit moral high ground which is, btw, so typical of you woman! All girls that have posted in this thread just works to show how the stereotypes are indeed totally accurate! Now, get THA FUCK out of here you blabbering school girls and bring in some masculinity!

Trying to get this thread back on track:)

I know, and I still distanced myself from such behaviour.

Morals don't exist.

I do stereotype, at the very least unconsciously. The human mind can't escape it, it's fallible, biased and blind.

All we can do is try to achieve something we like to consider rational. But in the end, do such a thing even exist?

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Ok, since this thread obviously is a complete failure a little derailing might be in order:P

When you say morals don't exist, you refer to an absolute, universal moral? That is a meta-ethical question and by extension I would argue, perhaps wrongly, that morals do exist as you, by making such a claim already show an ethical standpoint. You have moral preferences which in turn validates that morals exist. I don't think there exist any absolute morality either, for example the absolute good-bad dichotomy, but that doesn't strive away from the fact that the field of ethics, and people having moral standpoints, exist. But I'm probably splitting hairs, because if you mean what I think you mean, I agree.. but just stating "morals don't exist" doesn't provide enough clarification imo.

Rationality exist I would say as it is just an act or thought adhering to the principles of reason and logic.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
Dismiss wenches, acquire wealth.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
Not so silent "TITS OR GTFO MY CLUBHOUSE SALTY PIRATE WENCH"

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
My groin will cauterize your cauterizer...(I got some seriously fucked up STDs if you were wondering how I would manage this)

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
I told you to leave the goats in peace.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Why? What the hell is he doing wrong?

Women want men who are confident, accomplished, and ideally wealthy.
Don't you?

Whereas being a good person with a good heart is worth, frankly, fuck all, sure you'll constantly hear women lamenting that they can't find such men, but that's not what they're really saying, there's plenty of guys out there with good hearts, but by the nature of this virtue there's very few who are also confident, accomplished, wealthy, etc.

Which brings me to my point, if Cory has the personal strength to become a successful person with his own Miami beach-house or whatever, is he not entitled to say “play my way or gtfo” , sure it’s far from ideal, but that’s the way it always was and always will be, so long as women prefer the guy with the beach-house to the one without.

Btw I know he wrote "clubhouse", but I took that to be symbolic.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
If you knew me at all, or speak to any of my exes, as crazy as most of them are, they will tell you straight out that I do not behave in the fashion at all. I am honestly a bit of a romantic, and I do my best to be a perfect gentleman to girls who I "step-out" with. This is not to say that I don't like to go club and have my fun, but even then, I endeavor to treat women with the utmost respect.

What I say here, I say in jest.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
Women want men who are confident, accomplished, and ideally wealthy.

I don't care what you, or anyone else thinks about women, or anything else for that matter.

However, I have a huge problem with statements like this. It is an enormous logical fallacy, and I just can't get over that.

And, for god's sake, you are on a forum about a theory that emphasizes personality differences between people, further more you are on an INTP forum. An INTP female cannot possibly deviate any more from the societal standard of females.

Your reasoning for this generalization just escapes me.

Methuselah

tl;dr
Local time
Yesterday 10:38 PM
-->
Some uppity cum dumpsters in this joint, and these sandwiches ain't making themselves.

Claverhouse

Local time
-->
Upon one of his famous Vanity Cards, Mr. Chuck Lorre stoically wrote:

''I'm writing this vanity card at six o'clock in the morning on October 18, 2007. It's my birthday. I am fifty-five years old. I have long ago become invisible to young women. They actually do not see me.'

And Mr. Lorre is fairly wealthy; has led a successful life with many accomplishments; and been quite a player in his time [ the character of Charlie, in Two and a Half Men is obviously based more on himself than upon Mr. Sheen, right down to his tremendous and notorious Mother Issues ]. Yet age betrays us all in the end.

Amongst those less able or less rich than he, I have never noticed lovely girls falling over themselves for poor, elderly, ill-favoured men without brilliant qualities.

Nor should they.

Methuselah

tl;dr
Local time
-->
Women look for virility. It comes in many forms.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
Women don't know what they look for. They know it when they find it.

No, do not fret, I am not secretly a woman who has been pretending. I just believe this because it is the same for men. Correct me if I am wrong, please boys, anyone...

In all honesty who here has had some concrete image or set of standards in their mind and walked around looking for a girl who matched up. (Maybe some of you have, but if thats your mindset, I guarantee you've never found her). In all of my most intimate relationships (yes, they ended like shit as some of you may have read, but they began with promise), the person has just come out of the blue and into my life, and they are not what one would generally expect as an "ideal" or "perfect" girl. They were not what I myself believed my type to be.

I am not trying to be a cocky douche here, but I have a pretty decent success rate in the lady arena, and I have a fair share of great women who I believe are "in my league", and yet for all the amazingly beautiful and sexy women out there, I did not ever end up falling for and dating the hourglass shaped, trend following, social queen type girls.

Nobody knows what they are looking for. They just find it.

Methuselah

tl;dr
Local time
-->
Nobody knows what they are looking for. They just find it.

I think a lot of people know what they are looking for, it's just that they often find other things that work as well.

I like older muscular guys with broad pecs and chest hair, but I ended up with a fairly unassertive hairless INFP two years older than me. It works great, but it isn't what I was necessarily looking for at the time.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
Edit. Nobody knows exactly what they are looking for*

Out of curiosity, why do you think you became a homosexual, or were you born like that. I know this isn't the intended direction of the thread, but as I am a bit of a nut about child psychology this stuff intrigues me.

Methuselah

tl;dr
Local time
-->
Edit. Nobody knows exactly what they are looking for*

Out of curiosity, why do you think you became a homosexual, or were you born like that. I know this isn't the intended direction of the thread, but as I am a bit of a nut about child psychology this stuff intrigues me.

Most definitely born that way.

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
-->
There is a hidden compliment in every man's complaints about women. It shows they are important and interesting enough to complain about. You don't hear many guys going around complaining about cats do you? If cats piss you off, then don't get a cat. But somehow that logic doesn't work for women, because women are, ultimately, more interesting than cats. So interesting in fact, that it's downright tormenting. The supposed 'hatred' of women is more likely a hatred of the effects of one's attraction to them. For many, it seems reasonable to say their life would be happier without that attraction. Or at least a hell of a lot less complicated.

I do wish people would relax a bit with these threads/posts. We're all just trying to figure this shit (life) out, you know? Not just men, everyone. And yeah, in the process of figuring things out stupid things will be said, many of which will seem true in at least one context, but will ultimately be false, no matter how much one's experiences point to them. These things happen. Can we all just admit the following:
- We're not omniscient
- We really want to understand people/relationships/whatever
- We really want to have meaningful connections with people
- We're disgusted by some of the patterns we perceive in people
- Our frustration will at least occasionally distort our perceptions of whole, large groups of people
- We (some of us) are really horny, which further complicates things
- We all sometimes need to scream, even if it doesn't make sense

We're all just trying to feel good, right?

Methuselah

tl;dr
Local time
-->
There is a hidden compliment in every man's complaints about women. It shows they are important and interesting enough to complain about. You don't hear many guys going around complaining about cats do you? If cats piss you off, then don't get a cat. But somehow that logic doesn't work for women, because women are, ultimately, more interesting than cats. So interesting in fact, that it's downright tormenting. The supposed 'hatred' of women is more likely a hatred of the effects of one's attraction to them. For many, it seems reasonable to say their life would be happier without that attraction. Or at least a hell of a lot less complicated.

I do wish people would relax a bit with these threads/posts. We're all just trying to figure this shit (life) out, you know? Not just men, everyone. And yeah, in the process of figuring things out stupid things will be said, many of which will seem true in at least one context, but will ultimately be false, no matter how much one's experiences point to them. These things happen. Can we all just admit the following:
- We're not omniscient
- Our frustration will at least occasionally distort our perceptions of whole, large groups of people

Tl;dr. Goddamn INTPs have to overthink everything, including misogyny.

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
-->
...except I don't believe it's misogyny, at least not in most cases on this forum. It's mostly just attempts at explaining/describing observed behavior. I think it's driven by a desire to understand, not hate.

And of course, I could be wrong. Perhaps I give the benefit of the doubt too readily.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
I never scream. I can't actually remember the last time I have raised my voice above the "projecting" level that I used to present my company's (yes, I am part of a company [every freshmen is, so I'm not really cool]) case as why we should be invested in, or to talk over music at a party.

It's kind of weird to think about really. I really can't remember.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
An INTP female cannot possibly deviate any more from the societal standard of females.
True.

But INTP females are in the vast minority, and more often than not defined by their shyness, if not indeed already in a relationship with some lucky bastard.

So excluding INTP females, such as yourself, I think my generalisation is quite fair, in that it is a generalisation, which by its own nature implies that it lacks sufficient scope to account for the irregularities of minority groups.

:D And you know I love pissing people off.

Deleted member 1424

What seems idiotic to me, is why it seems so many men complain about stereotypical women in the one place they'd be hard pressed to find any that even come close to the norms. Then they proceed to insult the woman there, and complain that they can't get the attention of any other woman aside from stupid bimbos. It's fairly straight forward to me, if you don't want the norm, don't go insulting the outliers and accuse them of being exactly like the norm.

Personally I like to take a certain pride and responsibility in my own flaws. My particular fails are my own, and have little to do with my genitalia. I mean if your going to insult me, please do so accurately, instead of assuming I must have a very specific set of flaws due to being female. I mean according to the stereotype I must talk to much, but people have to actively coax me into talk or I'll fall silent without fail, wandering off into my own little world. INTP females are completely divorced and alienated from the norms. Can't you understand at least a little bit, how frustrating it is that we can't even be recognized for our own faults, because we have the generalized ones pushed upon and expected of us? Even from other supposed INTPs, which by all rights 'should' be able to empathize, but no. Instead you choose to try to make us regret, to hate, being female. It's utterly dehumanizing. Fuck that noise.

and at it's core how is this any different from racism or other types of discrimination? How you manage to justify it in your heads is beyond me. Certainly all men can't be pathetic and weak enough to demonize women just to protect their egos and justify treating them as less than human?

Really though, my deepest, sincerest apologies for not having a penis guys. I can't thank you enough for supporting the ideas that have forced me to over compensate my entire life. :pueh:

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
That's not a smart thing to enjoy. Good way to get smacked

edit:this was aimed at cog, I don't smack girls Adaire, really.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->

- We're not omniscient

Precisely!

The idea was just to contain the 'screaming' somewhere, y'know? Just as the angry club is made to contain irrational rants or how the depression club is there to contain 'fml' updates. I don't think anyone here wholeheartedly believes there's any universality to these stereotypes.. ....right? <.< we're all smarter than that, yea?

It also shouldn't be percieved as offensive to you who do not fit those stereotypes. These things are not being addressed to you therefore don't apply. The guys here are just complaining about all the other girls out there (outside this forum) and how their behavior follows a sometimes frustrating pattern to them..

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
Adaire, I might be mistaken as I have hijacked this thread later in its life, but I feel as though most of the guys here aren't really being 100% serious with some of the shit they are saying. And even if they are...

You can take pleasure in the knowledge that while you lucky INTP girls escape the grasp of stereotype, the men have had no such luck. We are still a bunch of ball scratching, ass-grabbing, tit staring apes who are clueless to the meaning of charm or the notion of chivalry and are controlled by the whims of our stomach and the little guy that hangs out below it.

I'm really hoping that nobody here is actually thick enough to try to objectify, generalize or demean any of our female partners in crime. For one, attacking a woman, verbally or physically, only serves to emasculate you further and make you look pathetic. For another, it is truly childish and, though it's true that we like to goof off sometimes, we are supposed to be the deep thinkers and philosophers. So let's grow up. Save the debate for the shit that isn't misogynistic and/or bigotry, yea?

Adaire,
Please allow me to apologize for myself and my fellow men. We will do our best to better acknowledge the true blessing of you and the other female INTP's non-stereotypical presence, input and advice. We don't want to you to feel anything but welcome.

Cory

Last edited:

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Can't you understand at least a little bit, how frustrating it is that we can't even be recognized for our own faults, because we have the generalized ones pushed upon and expected of us? Even from other supposed INTPs, which by all rights 'should' be able to empathize, but no. Instead you choose to try to make us regret, to hate, being female. It's utterly dehumanizing. Fuck that noise.

True dat, my dear

It also shouldn't be percieved as offensive to you who do not fit those stereotypes. These things are not being addressed to you therefore don't apply. The guys here are just complaining about all the other girls out there (outside this forum) and how their behavior follows a sometimes frustrating pattern to them..

I find it hard to think, "oh they're just talking about other women, obviously I am much better than those".

In addition, I'm quite fed up with being treated worse because I'm female. How certain individuals judge my character before I even utter a word. And would you look at that, even similar minded people find it satisfying as well.

Screw this! I'm going over there!

Btw, I'd already written this before CJ's reply. I did something else before I posted it, so I didn't notice.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
..I'm sure that for a lot of the guys here, if they met girls like you irl they wouldn't be saying these things.. >.>

It's just that they haven't...

(for the record in case it isn't clear, I don't include myself in the list of woman-haters. I also don't have much/any masculine pride. I observe both male and female creatures as separate and entertaining groups with their own set of dynamics.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom