• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Character Analysis Thread

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:55 PM
-->
If there is some guy out there who claims he can work with women without having a modicum of certain feelings towards them, then that guy is a lying sonuvabitch.
He probably acts all cool in the workplace and then jerks off like a maniac when he gets home. The cooler he acts in the workplace, the fiercer he masturbates in private.

A clarification though: I never claimed we should physically separate women and men in the workplace. I said I personally prefer to work with men because of the said distractions. I don't care about how society at large arranges such details.

Last edited:

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 6:55 PM
-->
yeah, I put very little effort into the OP, so it probably sounds more serious than intended. Insight laced with idiocy highly welcome.

hey, awesome -- if it's just idiocy you need, I got that in spades. ;)

--

more srsly, I just was never really into the witchhunt thread (mainly i have had my fill of hearing armchair type diagnoses by people w/ questionable perception of other Internet strangers over the years, to the degree of trying to tell others who they are or are not), so I kinda had written this thread off... but it seems more relaxed in practice than expected.

Not that I have strong opinions about many people here overall. I am fond of much of the membership (kind of in a "familiarity" sort of way) but feel like I have very limited detailed knowledge of who people actually are. I found The Grey Man's lengthier posts above pretty informative, as an example, and it just reminds me that even if I strongly disagree with an idea someone might have, I usually don't have a well-rounded sense of them even if I have some strong broad impressions. So I like to try to keep things low-key and open.

If there is some guy out there who claims he can work with women without having a modicum of certain feelings towards them, then that guy is a lying sonuvabitch.
He probably acts all cool in the workplace and then jerks off like a maniac when he gets home. The cooler he acts in the workplace, the fiercer he masturbates in private.

A clarification though: I never claimed we should physically separate women and men in the workplace. I said I personally prefer to work with men because of the said distractions. I don't care about how society at large arranges such details.

yeah, see, you tend to state yourself very emphatically. On occasion, this hasn't sat well with me, there's not nearly enough "give" in the pronouncements you make sometimes especially if it is implicitly calling someone else a liar. I tend to have to "rewrite" them in my head to "Serac has a strong gut feeling that such-and-such is true but likes to phrase himself in ways that are explicit."

Of course, I have no way to do an honest, exacting study of the scenario with workplace males and their private affections. :D

Last edited:

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Tomorrow 12:55 AM
-->

I never claimed we should physically separate women and men in the workplace though. I said I personally prefer to work with men because of the said distractions. I don't care about how society at large arranges such details.

Ah, ok.

Well, my point is that, sure, you can feel something about the person you work with, my point is that it doesn't have to influence a person to the degree where it matters. It doesn't have to be a distraction or a problem. Not moreso than other types of thoughts that distract you.

That being said, not all men are attracted to all women. Just because you put a guy and a woman together doesn't mean that guy will have some feelings toward the woman that is there because woman. Besides recognizing her gender, like someone would recognize a person is allergic to peanuts. Like, it's a fact, not something that will automatically turn the entire work space upside down where a man can't go 2 seconds without having a compulsory need to masturbate in the unisex bathroom. I think even if that's your situation, you shouldn't that readily assume it's the same for all men. Men are individuals. And this is also what I meant when I talked about compartmentalization. Most men are able to separate from these types of feelings from their everyday life. I guess this is cue "you're just naive when it comes to men, minuend". I still don't see how a typical obese, warty type of woman would get the attention of every type of man. Sure, some would be attracted, but every man ever? No. Sorry to those tho are obese and warty.

What is your take on homosexual men working together? Do you consider that as a severe issue as women and men, or is it different? (I assume you think this is a bigger problem for men than women?)

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
More analysis, well not as much analysis as just words put together that accidentally form sentences:

Hado: people pleaser that never people pleases, and constantly feel guilty about it

RB: constantly hyperactive mode, reading his posts is like drinking 5 cups of coffee, getting all jittery

Happy: prone to osteoporosis

(I kinda feel that going in depth of people would be pretty much an attack on them, which I guess says a lot of how I perceive people. I tend to see weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and would feel it an overstep to talk about them)

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:55 PM
-->
Female Friends would be nice.
Sexual dimorphism at least when it,
comes to rugged Clint Eastwood types I am not.
I cannot relate to guy feelings that way but I'm not gay nor effeminate.
I have emotional Intuition that allows me to connect with another person.
Men have a hard time connecting emotionally so they act tough.
I may be stereotyping cause I know there are tough girls but,
By an By Men majority Think and women Feel (MBTI statistics)
I always know how to communicate with females.
And men always say women don't make sense to them.
They do to me. The ones at least that are considerate like me.
Emotional intuition comes in degrees along with selflessness.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
@Minuend how does this obese/warty example prove anything. Isn't it more sensible to talk about the average case? Like, what about the fact that the workplace is the second-leading source of romantic partners (after social circle)?

And let me be clear once again btw - I have no opinion on whether it's good or bad in general that men and women work together. I'm just saying that if you think men (or women for that matter) are able to completely isolate and suppress their emotions towards the opposite sex at will - that's just unrealistic.

Last edited:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 8:25 AM
-->
I please all kindsa people Minu fuckoff <3

@Serac
At my work which is dominated by women (about 80/20), across four different centers, there is one co-worker that is at all attractive to me.

In my honours class of 40, which has a split of around 70/30, there's two. And this is women who are smart and have a large area of overlapping interest.

Given a smaller workplace sample, the chances I'm forced into contact with anyone attractive to me are pretty low. Indi difs or some such, furious masturbation aside.

Last edited:

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->

@Serac
At my work which is dominated by women (about 80/20), across four different centers, there is one co-worker that is at all attractive to me.

In my honours class of 40, which has a split of around 70/30, there's two. And this is women who are smart and have a large area of overlapping interest.

Given a smaller workplace sample, the chances I'm forced into contact with anyone attractive to me are pretty low. Indi difs or some such, furious masturbation aside.

Ew Hado you're so weird why don't you want to have sex with all the women around you.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Ew Hado you're so weird why don't you want to have sex with all the women around you.

sex?

There is more than one way too as hado said:

please all kindsa people

one: satisfaction, give them enough to feel complete.
two: gratification, make that enough feel good.
three: possession, this good feeling belongs to them and is enough.

That is how to please someone. (no connotations to sex at all)

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 8:55 AM
-->
RB: constantly hyperactive mode, reading his posts is like drinking 5 cups of coffee, getting all jittery

well it's my job to make coffee

Attachments

• IMAG0338.jpg
    IMAG0338.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 455
  • IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 441
  • IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 464

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
well it's my job to make coffee

self-employed serving his best customer, himself. pays in daggers. (self-employed daggers manufacturer) waring no coffee when operating daggers. redbaron ignores.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
@Minuend how does this obese/warty example prove anything. Isn't it more sensible to talk about the average case? Like, what about the fact that the workplace is the second-leading source of romantic partners (after social circle)?

And let me be clear once again btw - I have no opinion on whether it's good or bad in general that men and women work together. I'm just saying that if you think men (or women for that matter) are able to completely isolate and suppress their emotions towards the opposite sex at will - that's just unrealistic.

Sensible to what purpose? You made a statement about men's feelings toward women in a workspace, so I commented based on that. I take it you agree there are exceptions to what men are attracted to, then. All men are not attracted to all women. So then it becomes your opinion that, what, men will be attracted to 70% of them? 50%? 10%?

You're also kinda mixing stuff together in your last statement. I never talked about suppressing feelings or that romances never happen. I said it's possible to compartmentalize your feelings (ofc, levels of attraction varies, you generally find people attractive more often than you fall in love). Which you can compare to how you're aware of your negative emotions toward someone, but you don't let them control you or act on them. It's possible to do the same with attractions. Being attracted can be just this nice, comfy feeling you carry around, doesn't have to be more than that.

If you're in love with someone, that tend to cloud your judgement a bit more, but I didn't get the impression we were talking about infatuations. Also, depending on your job, even being infatuated might not be that much of a distraction. A lot of people do repetitive tasks that don't require much mental energy.

People finding their partner at work isn't relevant to how men will still not be infatuated with most women, and how they can still manage to work fine with women they are "only" attracted to.

And even though work is one of the second most common place to find a partner (does this include customers, business partners etc?), it doesn't mean the majority of people in one place will fall in love and get together. It just means people have a higher tendency to find someone through work, it doesn't tell us the numbers of how often people get together at work or how many and how often people are attracted to their coworkers. Those statistics don't tell us much about what happens in a workplace.

:glasses-nerdy:

After I wrote that stuff about osteoporosis, I started health analysis-ed other people. You are vulnerable to the common cold and developing pollen allergies.

Animekitty has talked a bit about his problems, I guess.

RB: neurological (erm, not as in a haha ur braindead thing, but like the nervous system thing that is more than just the brain thing)

higs: autoimmune, sensitive skin problems.

Serac: arthritis or something else related to joints

Jenny: don't know. Brain fog and fatigue?

The Grey Man

τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει
Local time
Today 5:55 PM
-->
I kinda feel that going in depth of people would be pretty much an attack on them, which I guess says a lot of how I perceive people. I tend to see weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and would feel it an overstep to talk about them

What is the point of a character analysis thread if you don't go in depth? Perhaps you're worried that these character analyses of yours that are expected to be interpreted by their subjects as offensive disparagements will likely prove plausibly deniable because the evidence available is insufficient to demonstrate their claims beyond a reasonable doubt (as is the case with your medical analyses), a doubt which the subjects will draw attention to vigorously so that their relatively exalted self-image withstands the offensive, if not in their own minds then at least in those of the bystanders who alone can bestow the acceptance and approbation that they crave (as suggested by their continual use of an internet forum as a social outlet under the pretense of seeking knowledge on topics to which end they would almost certainly be better served consulting the relevant literature), leading to an erosion of your credibility and opprobrium. But volunteering "Insight laced with idiocy" hardly seems like it should have any bearing on your credibility, and I should very much like to hear your insights, for voyeuristic reasons that I've already mentioned :alien:

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Even when the insight is wrong, it can still be perceived as underhanded to try to put a person in that light, or people might wonder why you'd focus on that aspect of them etc. It's not that I'm under the impression my analysis would be spot on even when going in depth, but there's still a type of having stepped over boundaries type of feel. For me. Maybe I'll change my mind on some point, right now, I'm too tired to think too much about it. I don't have a read on you, btw, I don't see you around too often (at least in the threads I tend to read) and I guess you're kind of "disengaged" in some ways which makes it difficult to pick up on your personality (at least for me).

Though, I think I've derailed a bit generally, so I wont write more in this thread unless relevant

i don't understand

I made this to make eat simpler

stort.png

Last edited:

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->

Well I mean, not to harp on about it but I'm bisexual. This is not an issue for me. If it was I would have a lot of trouble.

That said. Some people do totally act different around people they are attracted to and this could cause problems when the focus is working. However not to the point it really is an issue at all, and if it isn't I would blame the person who loses focus at being bad at self control.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Maybe Minuend is right, I dunno. I guess I don't compartmentalize (one helluva word btw) very well indeed.

But at least for me, anytime there was some circumstance like - interacting with women as co-workers on some project, being roommates, co-students etc, it regurarly ended up in some weird romantic shit. Which is fun in its own right. But when I work on serious stuff which requires 100% focus and dedication, I want to avoid that.

Last edited:

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

For the first time, the doctor explained to me my condition so I can understand it. I have (weird thoughts) and (negative affects). and I meet the criteria by two doctors. (schizoaffective disorder).

Only 5 days ago I learned how to tell my brain to stop. The twisting in my head is gone. It's untangling. Less stuckness. Less burning. I said to my therapist I relax as much as possible to make the bad feelings go away. This never happened before. It just clicked.

I am not doing anything, just looking and letting my brain self-organize itself.

(weird thoughts): (Ne)

(I never felt this before in a long, long time, I feel pain from hunger, The forces blocking the signals are gone, I would just go hours not eating because I felt no pain but I feel it now)

Last edited:

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Regarding sexual attraction at work...

I've been in the work force for 30 years now. It seems more like a social cliche to me (I mean, my social networking feeds are always bombarded by articles about why men and women can't be just friends, and others why they can be... it's a popular conversation topic).

I think age and the workforce itself (along with the social climes) is also going to play into this. My current local workforce is actually 52/48 (F/M) in the scale of about 8-10K people at my campus. I would say it's an older workforce with a median somewhere around 35-40 years old. I don't really see this thing where men and women can't be friends. It's pretty common for men and women to be friends, even if single, and people are professional and friendly. The setting is also well-paid IT. No, it's not like folks are socially inept either, I would say only a portion fits the IT cliche of personality; we're expected to have social skills so we can work well together.

But maybe it's different in workforces of a different nature and composition. If you've got young people working earlier in their career, still at an age where the body is driving you to mate + you are psychologically also wanting to find a mate... maybe there's additional pressure to scan folks as potential romantic partners. I mean, I can't say I experienced that either at the beginning of my career, but that's an environment where it sounds more plausible.

After I wrote that stuff about osteoporosis, I started health analysis-ed other people. You are vulnerable to the common cold and developing pollen allergies.

RB: neurological (erm, not as in a haha ur braindead thing, but like the nervous system thing that is more than just the brain thing)

higs: autoimmune, sensitive skin problems.

Serac: arthritis or something else related to joints

Jenny: don't know. Brain fog and fatigue?

What's the basis for the various reads? I'm curious.

Actually, yeah -- I'm regularly fatigued and think about it regularly (most recent example -- like CURRENT -- i wanted to attend the March for Science in Wash DC today and didn't bother to drive to the city mainly BECAUSE I am feeling so fatigued despite 8 hours of sleep... walking 6000 steps yesterday was just hell despite wanting to do it) and just don't feel as mentally sharp as I used to be.

..although it's not necessarily everything I might experience, and although it is not brain fog like I experienced trying to get off Effexor, which I hated for some reason the few months I took it.

Last edited:

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
What is the point of a character analysis thread if you don't go in depth? Perhaps you're worried that these character analyses of yours that are expected to be interpreted by their subjects as offensive disparagements will likely prove plausibly deniable because the evidence available is insufficient to demonstrate their claims beyond a reasonable doubt (as is the case with your medical analyses), a doubt which the subjects will draw attention to vigorously so that their relatively exalted self-image withstands the offensive, if not in their own minds then at least in those of the bystanders who alone can bestow the acceptance and approbation that they crave (as suggested by their continual use of an internet forum as a social outlet under the pretense of seeking knowledge on topics to which end they would almost certainly be better served consulting the relevant literature), leading to an erosion of your credibility and opprobrium. But volunteering "Insight laced with idiocy" hardly seems like it should have any bearing on your credibility, and I should very much like to hear your insights, for voyeuristic reasons that I've already mentioned :alien:

I think the issue (for me, anyway -- any objection I might have) is that on what basis do any of us have to even MAKE a detailed character analysis of someone with hopes of it being right?

I think we can capture some of the broad traits well via someone's posting history, but as far as DETAILS go? I have been on this site for years enough to have high post count and still don't feel like I know people WELL in terms of their real life. All I get from them here are glimpses of who they are and it's also controlled by what they decide to show me -- it's very tailored, unless I decide that they scan consistently enough that I feel their Real Life person matches up reasonably with their online persona.

I mean, I don't even know your real names, whether you are married, what most of you do for a living, how you spend a Friday night, what your body language is like, etc. Not that that stuff is more important than essence, but both are illuminating and I'm fully aware of how we all sculpt ourselves and control information so that we present in the ways we desire.

For me, it's a matter of hubris to think i could provide a detailed character analysis of any of you based on what I can see here. I think if people go into it with the understanding that this is all "idiocy" or at least "stab in the dark," and we can all laugh off the stuff that might be really wrong versus having it leaving folks feel less-known and thus more lonely or misunderstood overall, then sure, it's fine. But if it's going to get into people arguing that someone they never met in person has x negative qualities or psychological issues (because, hey, based on the nature of this forum, folks are more inclined to discuss their theories of things rather than facts about them), then maybe that's not something everyone will be into.

[And yeah, that's just my approach to life in general. I believe in the search for truth but I also believe we're all searching in a dark room fumbling around trying to make sense of the things we're feeling without ever being able to see clearly and without a preordained image of what the big picture actually is...]

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
There is more and less you can "read" from others by what is presented. So yes you can know some more than others by a "read". You won't be able to say much about some. I have 3 YouTube channels. I am better in some than others but I am not a closed person. That is what you can see is what a person will be open about. My saying I am emotionally intuitive, it can tell stuff. So I no mind reader but I is aware of you. I know if you if you are aware and I know (that look in those velvet eyes) what you think of me.

Theory I have but not a concrete thing, emotions show in eyes, emotions show in text, text may be connected to text. You type test as your eyes show emotions but not as typing but in the subconscious. As you normally express emotion it goes into text and so we may guess your eyes. I not lean this but text goes into my intuition and I feel an emotion and I should feel eyes with eyes having an emotion.

Character analysis is about knowing who you are from what you have done. Not even someone said about me who I am but 8 years of me here is hard to have anyone that old be here to say anything just people 4-2 years old who even try and say 3 sentences. And even to study the (The philosophic/religious/techno prophetic creations of my Lifes Great Alchemical Work) metaphysics of transcendent reality the mind can create inside itself.

Assess my character, assess my creativity, assess my intuition, assess my inner being.

Last edited:

The Grey Man

Local time
-->
@Jennywocky As long as everyone here expects to be wrong about each other's characters and, conversely, to be misunderstood, there shouldn't be a problem. It should be understood by one and all that any real life person reconstructed from an online persona, assuming complete fidelity between what is said and what is actually experienced, is likely a distorted version of the real life person who originated that persona by punching keys.

I guess I'm suggesting that we dissociate from our online personas and not take interactions here too seriously, while still remaining open to insights that might extend into one's private life.

Last edited:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
A problem inherent in these kinds of threads is that it is almost always a terrible social move to genuinely deepdive someone. At best it seems sycophantic and at worst it turns into personal attacks, so people are perpetually testing the waters on the peripheral of what they genuinely mean.

When you add the filter of just how bad people are thinking about this kind of stuff, on top of the poor medium (text analysis ew!), you end up with threads that go forever but don't have much meat to them. See: witch-hunt thread.

Most people enter in order to get feedback on themselves, but have little intention of contribution. <- das my contribution, you're all flimsy armed droopy eyed betas :)

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Yes, it requires some social tact and finesse when expressing ones impressions of others when those impressions don't amount to mere feel-good compliments. But is that taken to be an unsurmountable challenge? Come on, folks. I believe in you.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:55 AM
-->
It seemed like a bit of fun at first (that is how I understood OP - I read the wording as those of one inciting to friendly-come-borderline character assassination-type of thing, so if one opted in, one also took responsibility for one's own feelings on whatever might transpire), which made me want to participate....however, I increasingly became more and more unsure of how far I should go, coupled with the fact that I know I have an unfortunate tendency to both blurt stuff out while simultaneously second-guess myself, so I ended up dismissing all previous analyses to just throw a very sweeping, impressionistic version of the previously detailed character image in my mind, and I deliberately did not go into details directed personally at TGM, but went off tangentially with the whole military symbolics...

I still have no idea who The Grey Man actually is. I think I may have vaguely grasped some essential component, but am aware it is but a facet, or a strictly 2-dimensional reflection of a multi-dimensional reality.

People are simple -- and complicated at the same time.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Hado grew up in a big working-class family. He has many siblings. He has a strong sense of justice and social values. These values are deeply ingrained in him, to the point where he sometimes doesn't want to waste time interrogating their underpinnings.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I'm basically an only child (half sister who moved out when I was 7yo). My parents were never together, they were both well below the poverty line. My values are still forming, they 180ed within the last 5 years. My values are not congruent with my upbringing. I expect them to change again at least once, though particular aspects are unlikely to evolve further.

The Grey Man
Has a naive metacognitive outlook, overgeneralising his own abundance of time and subsequent fixation on minutia to everyone else who is less invested and more time-stressed. He sees himself as an objective arbiter who passively participates in discussion but does not see himself as partaking. He aims to perpetuate his own values by example of strict adherence to rationality/logic.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Sarec is a steady hand on the trigger. High nonreactive. Is logical, does coding. Back forth gentle stern approach to argumentation (play soft). Interested in starting topics that should seem to have a tight compact exchange. Pleasent occasionally. Has misconceptions.

Sarec should assign a programming language to each personality type using these functions:

Ni contemplative
Se photographic

Si recording
Ne innovative

Fi individualistic
Te induction

Ti deduction
Fe accommodating

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 6:55 AM
-->
Hi guys, I think we should take this thread less seriously.

How about we just craft and read these character analysis like really bad fanfiction?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Die in a fire old man this is about to get real!

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->

Certain women yeah, but not that many.

Seems more like projection than analysis.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
I blame Pyro for this.

Hadoblado towered over AnimeKitty. Ever since his family split he's had an overwhelming desire to avoid long term commitments however now, his views changed a 180. He loved this man so much and promised to never leave him, Hado's long ass dick plunged in and out of Animekitty causing him to squeal with forbidden pleasure.

Internally AnimeKitty was trying to work out if how Hado made him feel meant he was an Fi type or an Fe type. On the one hand he finally had the love and affection he so craved but did he crave it due to personal relationship ideals formed through Fe or Fi? Then there was the question of dominance? No not in the bedroom Hado clearly was the dominate one... but was his Ti or Te dominate over his EEEKSH *cough* His Fe or Fi?

Meanwhile, in the next room. Serec was trying to work out what made women so distracting? Had he spent his life seeing women as different? As Taboo? Was this due to his lack of female figures growing up? Or was Sigmund Freud right? He mused this while rhythmically pumping the corpse of Intolerable, suddenly he heard a scream. "Jenny!"

"Jenny!" Higs cried out, "that's enough! I surrender!" Higs rolled over exhausted and conflicted. Just how she was philosophically conflicted and always second guessing herself. "I didn't know you could use a baguette that way" she murmured.

Jenny ran her hands through Hig's hair, she stared at her, everything she ever wanted, lying in the bed. "You know," Jenny said. "You can also use a baguette to type reasonable well thought out arguments on the forum." "I find eating baguette's also unlocks the hidden skill tree where you can spend the entire game being busy and pretending you want to drop out of the mafia game forcing people to stop focusing you to ensure the game continues."

Meanwhile Gopher was in the kitchen seasoning the chips. Proxy walked in and took a bite, he then went for the chips. "Wow that's really salty." He mused. "What sauce? Mayonnaise?" Gopher asked. "It'll be in the closet" He continued.

Washti burst into the kitchen screaming "SEX SEX LALALA SEX"! It was unclear why she behaved this way, some say it was because her one true love Hadoblado was not reciprocal, just like her parents didn't show their love for her. Alternatively it could be because she believed sex in the kitchen was not hygienic.

Adaire was nestled between Ceg and Polaris. She had all the love affection she ever wanted guilt free. Ceg was thinking he wanted to fill his car with smarties. Polaris was so glad she was in a sensible country without snakes.

Pyro was told he was marrying someone, he was cool with it, but every now and again he wondered how it happened.

Metallic clanging came from the basement. Cog finally had his dream girl. A AI he programmed to have free will and freedom finally decided to love him. Model number 1087. He was slightly disconcerted with the idea of free will and programming however since a number of his other attempts had freely decided to try and kill him he figured it's close enough.

The Grey Man was having sex with another of Cog's machines, he however was most annoyed at the logical inconsistency the machine was showing. "This is the problem with neural networks" The grey area was too much. "It says it want's to ban my dick as a weapon of mass destruction but it's not mass destruction unless it's a three way. I'm convinced it just wants an excuse to ban my dick."

If I missed anyone who wants to be in I'm sorry. To everyone else I'm truly sorry.

Also I can write better than this it's literally been written in the time it takes to type so don't take it too seriously.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Metallic clanging came from the basement. Cog finally had his dream girl. A AI he programmed to have free will and freedom finally decided to love him. Model number 1087. He was slightly disconcerted with the idea of free will and programming however since a number of his other attempts had freely decided to try and kill him he figured it's close enough.
*sits there contemplatively as the fembot repeatedly hits him with a wrench*

They either adore me or want to kill me, neither outcome pleases me, I want them to insult me like GLaDOS or belittle me like Shodan.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
...it's true. I have held a long-seated obsession with Parisian baked goods ever since Rose demanded that Jack draw her like one of his exquisite French girls.

If only others could experience that secret joy for themselves! Oooh la la.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
-->
Washti burst into the kitchen screaming "SEX SEX LALALA SEX"! It was unclear why she behaved this way, some say it was because her one true love Hadoblado was not reciprocal, just like her parents didn't show their love for her. Alternatively it could be because she believed sex in the kitchen was not hygienic.
No, no. THE REAL REASON TO SCREAM WAS THAT I felt misfit! The Gopher copycatted my outfit wearing the same skirt I did!

Last edited:

Cegorach

Local time
-->
Fanfic? Serac is beginning to look like a prophet.
I won't admit to furiously masturbating in private to every last member of the forum, but I won't deny it either. :dolphin:

Adaire was nestled between Ceg and Polaris. She had all the love affection she ever wanted guilt free. Ceg was thinking he wanted to fill his car with smarties. Polaris was so glad she was in a sensible country without snakes.
That's Cegora-chan to you.
It's a far tamer scenario than the perversions of the forum in early 2009, which I definitely played no part in. :^^:

Admittedly, I had a similar idea, but I was just going to tease Cogni-san.

You know, crossing our 'wires', being parents to robot children, references to him being a grower not a shower with the fact that he technically has the largest post count on the forum (dear god, another joke about length, and in the same thread... o_o), a joke about him playing hard-to-get tsundere involving the words 'Artifice - Or Is it?', other daft puns, this picture:
Genos Waifu One Punch Man Small.jpg

One Fist, Man. That's all it takes.

If I missed anyone who wants to be in I'm sorry.
Minuend, cheese, redbaron, Happy - The ones that got away.

Last edited:

The Grey Man

Local time
-->
@The Gopher LOL

The Grey Man
Has a naive metacognitive outlook, overgeneralising his own abundance of time and subsequent fixation on minutia to everyone else who is less invested and more time-stressed. He sees himself as an objective arbiter who passively participates in discussion but does not see himself as partaking. He aims to perpetuate his own values by example of strict adherence to rationality/logic.

Minutiae? MINUTIAE?!

I don't care how time-stressed anyone else is, I'm still going to agonize over the details of everything I say. If the difference between truth and falsehood is minute, than I must make minute distinctions between what I mean by what I say and what I don't, lest I deceive.

Hadoblado believes in the popularly posited dichotomy between idealism and pragmatism. He is distrustful of ideas whose utility isn't vividly manifest, even denying and neglecting his own ideals rather than critiquing and refining them. He is a highly effective worker when the aims of his work align with his immanent standards of what is right or useful, but when those standards themselves are questioned, he has no answer but his own values, which he insists upon with indignation.

In Serac, I see a reflection of myself in some ways: both of us are profoundly alienated by the current western milieu of egalitarianism and intolerance for intolerance because we want what's right, not what's most egalitarian or tolerant; both of us have highly rationalistic mindsets; both of us have monochromatic avatars. However, in some ways, Serac is unlike myself; besides being older, more experienced, accomplished, etc., he pursues the consequences of his own values, "creates his own meaning" (this makes him rather like Hadoblado, despite their greatly different values...Jennywocky is similar...actually most of the forum seems to have figured this out), whereas I have withheld from myself permission to pursue anything that I want except knowledge of those very wants that I might alter them, sublimate them to the service of some transcendent good.

Also, he apparently has a history of sustained extrafamilial relationships with people irl :cat:

Last edited:

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I do not have anything for Hado.
Gopher is just getting off.
Who I had most connected with was Sinny92
She said she wanted to have my babies when I mentioned something smart about Aldus Huxley.
Do you know how nice it feels when a girl says she likes you like that.
It is so, so nice. Dispells the loneliness.

Deleted member 1424

Admittedly, I had a similar idea, but I was just going to tease Cogni-san.

You know, crossing our 'wires', being parents to robot children, references to him being a grower not a shower with the fact that he technically has the largest post count on the forum (dear god, another joke about length, and in the same thread... o_o), a joke about him playing hard-to-get tsundere involving the words 'Artifice - Or Is it?', other daft puns, this picture:
View attachment 3136
One Fist, Man. That's all it takes.

Is... that... It can't be... but it's too close, I think it must be...

Is that a reference to the old horribly photoshopped 'forum sexbot' avatar I crafted for Cog that one of the mods... (I think lor) made him wear for awhile? I think Cog was less than amused at the prank.

I don't have the original avatar anymore, but....
AWsYUWG
AWsYUWG.jpg

this was the base image. I think Cog had a thing for Archer at the time. It was stupid hard to find though. I wish I still had the edited one and all the other ones I made. :(

stupid ceg, dragging up nostalgia

Last edited by a moderator:

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
1Genos.jpg

I am okay with this.

Adaire I think you were the one with a thing for Archer.

Ceg-saaaan! Don't talk about having kids in public!

Last edited:

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->
I blame Pyro for this.

Hadoblado towered over AnimeKitty. Ever since his family split he's had an overwhelming desire to avoid long term commitments however now, his views changed a 180. He loved this man so much and promised to never leave him, Hado's long ass dick plunged in and out of Animekitty causing him to squeal with forbidden pleasure.

Internally AnimeKitty was trying to work out if how Hado made him feel meant he was an Fi type or an Fe type. On the one hand he finally had the love and affection he so craved but did he crave it due to personal relationship ideals formed through Fe or Fi? Then there was the question of dominance? No not in the bedroom Hado clearly was the dominate one... but was his Ti or Te dominate over his EEEKSH *cough* His Fe or Fi?

Meanwhile, in the next room. Serec was trying to work out what made women so distracting? Had he spent his life seeing women as different? As Taboo? Was this due to his lack of female figures growing up? Or was Sigmund Freud right? He mused this while rhythmically pumping the corpse of Intolerable, suddenly he heard a scream. "Jenny!"

"Jenny!" Higs cried out, "that's enough! I surrender!" Higs rolled over exhausted and conflicted. Just how she was philosophically conflicted and always second guessing herself. "I didn't know you could use a baguette that way" she murmured.

Jenny ran her hands through Hig's hair, she stared at her, everything she ever wanted, lying in the bed. "You know," Jenny said. "You can also use a baguette to type reasonable well thought out arguments on the forum." "I find eating baguette's also unlocks the hidden skill tree where you can spend the entire game being busy and pretending you want to drop out of the mafia game forcing people to stop focusing you to ensure the game continues."

Meanwhile Gopher was in the kitchen seasoning the chips. Proxy walked in and took a bite, he then went for the chips. "Wow that's really salty." He mused. "What sauce? Mayonnaise?" Gopher asked. "It'll be in the closet" He continued.

Pyro was told he was marrying someone, he was cool with it, but every now and again he wondered how it happened.

The Grey Man was having sex with another of Cog's machines, he however was most annoyed at the logical inconsistency the machine was showing. "This is the problem with neural networks" The grey area was too much. "It says it want's to ban my dick as a weapon of mass destruction but it's not mass destruction unless it's a three way. I'm convinced it just wants an excuse to ban my dick."

If I missed anyone who wants to be in I'm sorry. To everyone else I'm truly sorry.

Also I can write better than this it's literally been written in the time it takes to type so don't take it too seriously.

I'm totally okay to be blamed for this.

Best post in this thread so far Gopher :)

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
i have a fist 4 hado

pow! rite in da kissa

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 3:55 PM
-->
Hado needs a totem.

the name and the avvy (ack) don't invoke anything my Ne can play off of.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
My avatars tend to be more about tone ;)

All you basic bros with your easily discernible avatar content...

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 3:55 PM
-->
Oh god, your avatar says something about u doesn't it. let me try a psychoanalysis here...

*thinks*

male impregnation of a male, cross-species, lovingly rubbing on the belly of the yet-unborn child. *twitches* ....my mind is refusing to "go" into this area. wtf....

Hado is a gay male who wishes she he was impregnated as a mother and could birth his own child? and atop of a furry fantasy??

get me out of hereee

Cegorach

Local time
-->
Is... that... It can't be... but it's too close, I think it must be...
I couldn't recall if it was close enough to be a proper reference, since I hadn't seen the picture in so long, but I'm glad that I'm not just making jests to myself in the corner.
Nostalgia? All I remember is the trauma of my innocent, nubile udder being milked like I was some common farm animal. One of the perpetrators was this [redacted] lady. Never saw her again, thank god. :^^:

Hado needs a totem.
Clearly Hadoblado's animal totem is an adorable, loving pika.
The tone is referencing the 'importance of family' and his role as an Admin; isn't INTPf just one big interbred, interspecies, interstellar family?

Maybe The Gopher will divulge a tale of the 1001 erotic adventures of Auburn, the ever-curious, now that you've accidentally exposed yourself. ;)
For character analysis purposes, obviously.

Ceg-saaaan! Don't talk about having kids in public!
Don't worry, Cutieborg. The secret is safe with me. I won't let anybody see our schematics. :newlyweds:

Last edited:

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->
guyz stop kinkshaming Hado k? :dance:

Top Bottom