• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Betrayal of Julian Assange

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
Today 9:02 AM
-->
I would rarely intimate my political views here [ Legitimist Royalist ( Jacobite ) if you insist on asking ], but occasionally a terrible event happens.

Mr. Julian Assange, editor of Wikileaks, has been sent over by his hosts of seven years, over to his enemies --- the enemies of mankind --- in an act of base crawling surrender.

Anyone is invited, even just a few, to email the depraved Ecuadorian Embassy in London, denouncing their truckling betrayal as have I.

eecugranbretania@cancilleria.gob.ec

Excellencies

I am disgusted and revolted at your foul betrayal of Mr. Julian Assange, and perfidious sending of him to the American oppressor. Worthy of Stalin sending Jewish communists over to Nazi Germany, Ecuador is now reviled as a Judas-Nation: a people with no honour.

Neither I nor mine shall ever visit Ecuador, nor purchase anything from such a wicked nation.

I am

yours faithfully

Of course, the Americans have an amazing knack for turning their enemies into martyrs, from the unsavoury dictators doubling as assets, Noriega blasted out of his palace by rock music as US helicopters piloted by ladies sank slowly into the mud; or Saddam Hussein, Eco Homo , once photographed after capture from his spider-hole; to the tedious old fool Osama bin Laden whose death after the Thug's mafioso hit was celebrated by the People baying and hooting outside the American Palace.

The photographs of the bearded journalist --- over whom the American Imperium has no jurisdiction, being AUSTRALIAN --- being driven away offer no comfort; but if they try him the Americans may wish they had followed the counsel of Hillary Clinton [ Libya, Iraq, Syria ] and murdered him directly when in the Embassy.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
[ Legitimist Royalist ( Jacobite ) if you insist on asking ]

That is extremely original.

Sending an email when I get home as well. Perhaps not with the same tone tone as yours though. Good idea anyway.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Done

Your excellencies,

in betraying Julian Assange you have betrayed the people of the world by preventing them from accessing truth and an understanding of the ruling class who manipulate their fate. Throughout the years Assange and Wikileaks have repeatedly revealed immorality, corruption and injustice within the highest echelons of society. In granting Mr. Assange asylum 7 years ago you raised yourself above other countries in courage, honor and morality, in forfeiting this protection you have made yourselves low. I am sure that you understand already that by allowing for the punishment of someone who has gone to great risks to freely provide truth, you have made the world a darker place, a place where injustice goes unseen and where those who attempt to reveal it are destroyed for doing so.

Probably they're not reading their emails atm, but I do like the gesture.

Also, Ecuador are weak. Too easy for the US to pressure them I imagine.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
This sucks, Assange would long be gone if UK would allow him to leave. It's as much UK as US oppressing freedom.

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
Also, Ecuador are weak. Too easy for the US to pressure them I imagine.

More I think to do with the forthcoming $4.2 billion IMF loan probably, and as someone has pointed out one should never trust a man baptised Lenin. This is a weak cowardly man, of the calibre of Blair or Bill Clinton.

Actually, there was a thing in Latin America of communist families naming their children after the little brute; rather as Indian Hindus name after Hitler. In either case they were/are sufficiently removed from the person's policies as to remember only the good times, and let the evil be interred with their bones.

[ Yesterday saw a motto on a joke plaque in Britain, an Adolf Hitler in golf is taking two shots in the bunker. ]

And who would have dreamt Trumpissimus so lacking in moral fibre as, whilst mulling over appointing his daughter sweet Ivanka to the World Bank in a stunning display of Girl Power [ or Rich Daddy Power, which amounts to the same thing ] to before the cock crew deny Julian ?

"I know thee not, old man."

In Quito, Ecuador there have been some protests by brave people, but I should imagine those who might be interested in foreign affairs are rather stunned right now: it would be amusing if it toppled Moreno, and due to the corruption charges [ similar to Hillary and Netanyahu --- nice if all three right-wing scum shared the same cell ] he was sentenced himself. I must say from those photos Quito appears to have the same usual misery-inducing concrete hell as richer nations for their built environment.

Imagine Tony Blair dragged from his multi-million pound Georgian home in Connaught Square, London, in handcuffs, for onward dispatch to the dock in The Hague.

John Pilger Assange Arrest a Warning from History

[ Sighs... ]

Previously Harding and the Guardian have published documents faked by the Moreno government regarding a diplomatic appointment to Russia for Assange of which he had no knowledge. Now they follow this up with more documents aimed to provide fictitious evidence to bolster Mueller’s pathetically failed attempt to substantiate the story that Russia deprived Hillary of the Presidency.

Craig Murray [ 2018 ] Assange Never Met Manafort.

Actually, the propaganda machine, sicklily salivating over the pathetically failed 'rape' allegations, and not even sure whether the journalist was taken to Wandsworth or Belmarsh prisons, is going into overdrive attacking his reputation. Apparently even, like a mental IRA hunger-striker of the good old days, spending his leisure decorating his walls with excreta. Since it was apparently a very small room and the only one he had, it would not seem very wise...

Most of Murdoch's Fox is assaulting the villain like their masters, all of America's democratically elected politicians, eg: dementedly; but one of those reporters with one of those... distinctively.. Yank names, a Mr. Tucker Carlson [ 'Tucker' ? Really ? ] has produced the very best essay on the L'Affaire Julian -- unconnected to L'Affaire Russe:

Tucker Carlson: Assange's real sin was preventing Hillary Clinton from becoming president

Excerpts

43 Loving Children

We're not here to promote him or excuse any number of things he said over the years that we disagree with quite a lot.

But just so it's clear, whatever his sins, Assange did not steal documents from the United States government. He did not hack the DNC servers. He didn't break into John Podesta's Gmail account. There is no proof that he is working for the Russian government or ever has worked for the Russian government. Assange has never been charged with any of that and wasn't on Thursday, no matter what they tell you.

Instead, they're furious at Julian Assange for posting the documents that other people stole. "Julian Assange has long been a wicked tool of Vladimir Putin and the Russian intelligence services," wrote professional moralizer Ben Sasse, who also serves in the U.S. Senate. "He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison."

Wicked? The rest of his life in prison? Idi Amin ate people and never faced this kind of scorn. Not even close. Nor, for the record, was Amin ever extradited. He died at 78 years old in his own bed, leaving behind 43 loving children.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Haha fuck yeah.

I'm reading the Gore Vidal book he was wielding as he was dragged out, it's fascinating.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:02 PM
-->
I guess you could say the US finally offloaded their shit-cocktail up the Australian government's fat ass.

JohnnyLawrence

Local time
-->
Has julian assange be grabbed by the UK police because he exposed their assassination programme?

Britain’s Assassination Programme Stretching Back To 9/11
22nd April 2019 / United Kingdom

Reprieve is a legal charity which seeks to uphold the rule of law and the rights of individuals around the world—with a specific focus on death penalty cases and abuses committed under the umbrella of the “War on Terror”. It has submitted written evidence to Parliament’s Defence Committee in this regard. It makes strong reference to Britain carrying out covert air strikes outside of declared warzones—primarily, in Pakistan, Somalia and the like. Reprieve’s investigations have included the role played by the UK in facilitating the covert strikes carried out by US bodies including the CIA and JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command). As part of its work, Reprieve also represents a number of relatives of civilians killed—in Reprieve’s view, illegally—in such covert strikes. You can read the submissions HERE.

Much of the evidence and commentary provided by Reprieve is about the existing overlap between UK and US drone activity, in terms of covert strikes in non-warzones providing an insight to the close military ties the two countries have. Another useful archive of information is provided by Chris Cole at DroneWarsUK HERE.

At this point is should be noted that much of Reprive’s report is littered with evidence provided by undisputed documentation published by WikiLeaks and in this, the British government have been exposed by the ‘War Diaries’ – hardly surprising then that Julian Assange is being treated the way he is by the state.
read on here https://truepublica.org.uk/united-ki...-back-to-9-11/

JohnnyLawrence

Local time
-->
I guess you could say the US finally offloaded their shit-cocktail up the Australian government's fat ass.

The australian government is part of the 5 eyes intelligence sharing network and is partners with the US

The australian government is controlled by the same people who control the US government:

MASS Surveillance State In Australia! - Chinese Style Cashless Society Coming SOON

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Its really weird the man lived for so long. I mean he probably has more enemies than any man yet to live. Of those enemies maybe good half was itching to kill him.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
he has a fair trial i think, and alot of people pay attention to him and his influnece (leftards) affects how gov treat him.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
This is why we all need our own underwater cities, so Ecuador can't extradite to the US.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Nobody likes tattle tales. The issue is that the question is if speaking the truth has practical benefits in the long run. I mean I know a lot of people think that knowing the ugly truth about something is preferable. Knowing secrets has always been associated with some sort of privilage or perhaps even power. Lot of people think they are more in of the thing. More in control perhaps. The fact is most people dont give two farts about many important issues one way or another. Illuminating people works only so far.

I think in the long run the legacy is more important than the information we yielded from his own activities. We all knew its a trick. That the rabbit wasnt hidden in the hat. That the second rabbit couldnt have been there either. We kind of knew, but we also know that we dont know how it has been done.

The big divide in politics was always the same. The theory vs the practical application. Every aspect of human life has suffered this divide more or less. Be it politics, religion, culture, celebrities, technology, science, activism, dieting, pedantism, paranormal things, confection size, following rules, grammar, or simply being yourself.

darque

Local time
Today 5:02 PM
-->
Julian Assange 'only allowed two hours in a month with lawyers' ahead of extradition hearing; yes, the saga continues, I agree with all the above comments.

I wish I could be shocked that an Australian citizen is being treated so poorly in a country that still maintains it deserves the respect of its parenting role over the Commonwealth. As for our Government, I think the sound of tumble weeds says it all.

Why don't we just have a nice public hanging as a global broadcast to put the man out of his miserable existence as a trapped rat. This indignant facade is just an embarrassment to western democracy and a sad inditement of justice.

I'm embarrassed to be an Australian citizen and I apologise to you all that you must continue to suffer our lethargy as this display of domestic violence by mother England continues on the world stage.

darque

Local time
-->
Probably!
The ethics of what he did, how he did it and what actual evidence there is available would be a whole new discussion. I haven't researched the case that deeply. Politics and social issues is like eating cardboard.

darque

Local time
-->
In my misspent youth as a bachelor, we preferred the telephone book for that activity. A little scratchy but flushed very well. Of course we started from Z, we weren't irresponsible!

darque

Local time
-->
Always happy to go off topic, and lower the tone on a serious thread for a bit.

darque

Local time
-->
You are also 2 postings in front of me so I need to keep my numbers up.

dragula

Local time
Today 10:02 AM
-->
Haha. Gotcha :D , I’ll take my tempo into regulation.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 8:02 PM
-->
Hadn't seen this thread.

Pretty regrettable outcome and pretty depressing to see how this has unfolded. He's likely being tortured for information in detention at the moment.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 4:02 AM
-->
*FACEPALM*
w...wh.....who needs to die exactly?
im boycotting america by being usless and unemployed HORRAY

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
Today 5:02 AM
-->
I don't know the details exactly or what's a lie and what's really happening behind the scenes.

But if it's true that he was unpleasant to be around in the embassy that they got sick of him, that's a shame on his part.

Also disappointing that he never managed to sneak out and leave the UK. I'd like to think it wouldn't be that hard, but maybe there were a lot of eyes and pesky law enforcement doing searches.

Maou

Rising of the Dick hero
Local time
-->
Rip

darque

Local time
-->
That sound ominous Maou... do you know something we don't? He is a little rough around the edges, but an RIP sounds a little premature?

Maou

Rising of the Dick hero
Local time
-->
That sound ominous Maou... do you know something we don't? He is a little rough around the edges, but an RIP sounds a little premature?
>high target in multiple countries
>USA hates him

Accidents will insue.

darque

Local time
-->
Indeed, the noose tightens.
Hence why I had to do a quick Google check when I saw your comment; I would not be shocked. It's difficult to watch a squealing guinea pig being slowly consumed by a python; nasty business.

Top Bottom