• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Tactility in Dreams etc.

Animekitty

(adopted potato) INFP - Dio
Local time
Today, 06:41
Basically, can you touch objects/people in your dreams?

The other night I dreamed I was holding someone and it felt like I was actually touching them. Normally that does not happen. Normally it is as if I do not have a body in my dreams at all. I do not replay the events that happened to me during the day in my dreams. I dream about things that I never knew could exist or could be combined in that way before. My dreams have the same luminosity as my room with the lights off, it is very dim. There is no sound in my dreams and I have no inner voice in my head.

There are only 3 times I saw objects as bright as the sun in my dreams.

1. The 2 pastel rainbow angels.
  2. The white void with a woman covered in flowing sunlight.
  3. My 2nd chakra opened and there was a spiral vortex of orange energy.
There is an experience I once had that makes me believe two people can communicate with each other when both are dreaming. That two people can be in the same dream and see each other face to face.

Pizzabeak

Heyoka
Local time
Today, 05:41
You typically can't and are just flowing through it like watching a movie until there are moments that start to occur that seem special since they're different. Even textures may have odd or different sensations to them when your body processes them, that is IF in dreams (not just lucid) you take the opportunity to review as many different qualia as possible.

Typically it could be predetermined, even if it is somewhat lucid. Any communication like that between people is still a conspiracy, such as if someone appears in your dream it means you appeared in theirs. There's no explanation on if it's the same day, same dream, same time, or even time spans apart.

I've had strange or eerie dreams with weird tones, or where objects looked different, and also some in which there were strange objects. One, it was night and instead of where the sun or moon would be, was a weird transforming objects, something with a core obeying laws of gravitation and magnetism. In another one I, or we, were walking, and got to a part with a bridge and waterfall contraption. Then the side had like a weird mirror diamond shard glistening object like a chrysalis. Yet it didn't so much trip me out, couldn't define it as such, and rather it had the weird yogi, lucid dream, somewhat morbid quality to it, even though people were trying to enjoy the dreams as much as possible.

The same neurochemical processes responsible for dreaming could play a role in what holds reality together as we know it, playing an obvious mental role in perception and basic living processes like breathing. It's that, if you were to see anything, there should be corresponding neural processes to it, such as particular neurotransmitters, and the apparent precursors to their functioning, enough blood glucose levels that would maintain the right balance for cells to work. It turns out it's wholly different from potassium ion levels maintaining firing, using anything too much basically wears it all out.

Kundalini awakenings also open the third eye, and there isn't that much science that says what it is. Certain experiences facilitate spiritual growth.

Animekitty

(adopted potato) INFP - Dio
Local time
Today, 06:41
3-13-2019
a large open room, an art class - dozens of small squares, partial segments of a larger painting all hung, stood, posed randomly in the room - sits in a chair in the middle of the room to see a mirror - the whole painting is in the mirror reflected from the squares. A tree is in it to the right, a brook to the left, it is in 3D.

lightfire

._.
Local time
Today, 07:41
Basically, can you touch objects/people in your dreams?

The other night I dreamed I was holding someone and it felt like I was actually touching them. Normally that does not happen. Normally it is as if I do not have a body in my dreams at all. I do not replay the events that happened to me during the day in my dreams. I dream about things that I never knew could exist or could be combined in that way before. My dreams have the same luminosity as my room with the lights off, it is very dim. There is no sound in my dreams and I have no inner voice in my head.

There are only 3 times I saw objects as bright as the sun in my dreams.

1. The 2 pastel rainbow angels.
  2. The white void with a woman covered in flowing sunlight.
  3. My 2nd chakra opened and there was a spiral vortex of orange energy.
There is an experience I once had that makes me believe two people can communicate with each other when both are dreaming. That two people can be in the same dream and see each other face to face.

do NOT eat pizza before you sleep

Serac

A menacing post slithers
Local time
Today, 13:41
I had a lucid dream once, a few years back. I did the usual stuff - flying, jizzing, etc

Pizzabeak

Heyoka
Local time
Today, 05:41
3-13-2019
a large open room, an art class - dozens of small squares, partial segments of a larger painting all hung, stood, posed randomly in the room - sits in a chair in the middle of the room to see a mirror - the whole painting is in the mirror reflected from the squares. A tree is in it to the right, a brook to the left, it is in 3D.
Dude, what? Not sure if understand.
Apparently you couldn’t see it at first. And then, you could - which is just the opposite. Maybe it means you’re missing the forest for the trees (sensor, detail oriented concerns). Or going mental. Tactility in dreams is pretty rare, or can be hard to remember in the first place. It just gives your life a little more kick.
I had a lucid dream once, a few years back. I did the usual stuff - flying, jizzing, etc
Yeah? Well I know someone who lucid dreams almost daily, at least weekly, and they dream journal it, combined with that, increases their trivia-waking memory and skills.

Top Bottom