• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Lostwitheal

Mr. LoveRobot
Local time
Today 9:52 AM
-->
I have an existential map. It has "You are here" w
@420MuNkEy Fuck you. You're a nigger.
jFGoQ.png

@smithcommajohn Fuck you pedophile.
@Lostwitheal Fuck you.
@GYX_Kid Asian girls with huge tits are not attractive.
@Cheeseumpuffs Hey there. (Faggot.)
@Fukyo Ban me. (Don't.)
@Melllvar Thanks for letting me be kicked out of the mainchat. <3 I appreciate it. (I don't.) I thought this wasn't a clique. (You're the one who helped turn it into one.) :3
@Melkor Let's make out.
@cheese Huh?

[This is why you don't want to join skype. You can still join if you want to though.]

I expect a response from all of you except Cheese.

\/

Attachments

• Dafuq.JPG
    Dafuq.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 725

Mello

Gone.
Local time
Today 1:52 AM
-->
@420MuNkEy

Add me back or I'll photoshop you onto Jake Gyllenhaal's hot, sexy, shirtless body.

These are dark times, my friend.

@Oedipus

You're the insufferable prick.

Mello

Gone.
Local time
-->
Consider this a warning shot.

You should be happy that you look pretty good, though
GDDbC.jpg

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
-->
I don't think you can call it a photoshop war if you're the only one taking part in the photoshopping.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 8:52 AM
-->
Gimp.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
A unicorn gimp?

Mello

Gone.
Local time
-->
A unicorn gimp?

A unicorn gimp who has to use crutches to gallop?

@420MuNkEy

T5QeF.jpg

After rereading my earlier posts, I realize how messy and abrasive it looked. I should have highlighted my emotions in pink.

Well, I was also completely emotionally compromised. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

speiss

Local time
Today 4:52 AM
-->
When you lit that cigarette I just couldn't take it anymore. Broke into hysterics. I'm sorry.
Inhale, man! Inhale at least!
Oh darling, I know the tone of your voice is much more level and charming than that. From experience!
You're looking very cute, though. The hair still looks splendid. You're as lovely as ever.
If you at least pretend to be sane for a couple of weeks, I'm sure everyone will love you again ;3

Mello

Gone.
Local time
-->
When you lit that cigarette I just couldn't take it anymore. Broke into hysterics. I'm sorry.
Inhale, man! Inhale at least!
Oh darling, I know the tone of your voice is much more level and charming than that. From experience!
You're looking very cute, though. The hair still looks splendid. You're as lovely as ever.
If you at least pretend to be sane for a couple of weeks, I'm sure everyone will love you again ;3

;3

Shut up. D; As long as it looks cool.
How smoke cigarettes? Inhael?

I hate all of them, though?

speiss

Local time
-->
Yes, u inhael. Deep deep deep til ur throat is blak.

Well, it's not any good to hate anyone anyway! Just love the world and everyone will invite you into all the chats you want!

Mello

Gone.
Local time
-->
Yes, u inhael. Deep deep deep til ur throat is blak.

Well, it's not any good to hate anyone anyway! Just love the world and everyone will invite you into all the chats you want!

All that matters is killing monsters in Diablo 3 and shooting bitches in Max Payne 3.
May 15th
Preorder your copy today:

Anyways, I gotta go to work.

speiss

Local time
-->
May 15 is too special of a day to have it be distracted from by anything else!

Don't go to work ): Stay on skype and chat with me till the cows come home.

Mello

Gone.
Local time
-->
May 15 is too special of a day to have it be distracted from by anything else!

Don't go to work ): Stay on skype and chat with me till the cows come home.

And I'm not even going to be home on the 15th. D;

Mia

Perpetual state of boredem
Local time
Today 7:52 PM
-->
This should be interesting... miashock

lungs

;lkjk;l
Local time
Today 3:52 AM
-->
i just signed up and i'm sending requests but i probably won't be on over the weekend and i'm not sure how this thing works yet.

\o/

um, i think my username is lungs.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
I might join, but I've got to decide between using my current account which is my real name or opening a second account.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Think so. Wouldn't recommend it, though. I've been observing a little and it generally gives the impression of 14 year olds gossiping and judging other people.

I don't think it's moderated by moderators from this forum (?), so you enter at own risk.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 6:22 PM
-->
I'd like to be a little more social with the people on here. All the ones I do talk to on a regular basis are great, and it would be good to expand my social horizons a little.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Think so. Wouldn't recommend it, though. I've been observing a little and it generally gives the impression of 14 year olds gossiping and judging other people.

You joined at a bad time but I do believe we have some 14 year olds...

I don't think it's moderated by moderators from this forum (?), so you enter at own risk.

Heh... very little moderation is required and I have gotten complaints about some of the mods here :D

(it's not a big deal really just I seem to be the batman(?) of this forum) :phear: Besides I already kinda moderate the chatbox so that counts right?

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 2:52 AM
-->
People *use* the chatbox? I'll be damned...

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
By "use" it's like the Random thread but slow moving and about anything.. (conversations over take place over days)

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I'd like to be a little more social with the people here. All the ones I do talk to on a regular basis are great, and it would be good to expand my social horizons a little.

Not everyone here is worth socializing with D:

You joined at a bad time but I do believe we have some 14 year olds...

I really hope so, can't allow you to spend time with bullies. I might have had to revoke your computer rights for a week!

I don't really look down on 14 years old. I guess immature would be a better description. Oh well.

Ah, I also found the group too talkative. Too much going on.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Wouldn't this be a good thing? Especially considering IRC, so there is no monopoly over chat mediums.

Ah, I also found the group too talkative. Too much going on.
This too. The forum is for discussion, but if a person is seeking more socialization(more talking) among members, it seems they'd want to join IRC/Skype.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
But but Minnie! They are my friends! *sob*

Don't talk back like that to me :mad: No phone!

Wouldn't this be a good thing? Especially considering IRC, so there is no monopoly over chat mediums.

Well, if the group is supposed to represent the forum, then the same guidelines should apply. At least if the moderators have been chosen on this forum, there has been some thinking behind it and for them to run wild is rare. I'm not sure you are guaranteed that mods wont gang up on you on skype.

This too. The forum is for discussion, but if a person is seeking more socialization(more talking) it seems they'd want to join IRC/Skype.

Entirely subjective. For me it gets too much. (But then, I'm not really talkative in RL either). I didn't mean to say that it applied to everyone.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
We are the more social INTP's it is true. xD

You don't need to worry about the mods ganging up on anyone though. It's a council not a group of mods so getting kicked is rare. I think at max four people got kicked? Three of which ended up banned on the forum anyway. (although this is from memory)

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Well, if the group is supposed to represent the forum, then the same guidelines should apply. At least if the moderators have been chosen on this forum, there has been some thinking behind it and for them to run wild is rare. I'm not sure you are guaranteed that mods wont gang up on you on skype.
I don't think it represents INTP forum though, or was intended to. It's just a chat group that started out as an alternative place to hang out for certain members, though members of INTPf are free to join(I assume).

About mods ganging up, I'd say there is more pressure on the administration here to be objective but it's something I think is possible wherever you wish to socialize, virtual or real life. I don't think appointed moderation is necessary to keep things civilized, you can look at it's history since it's been going on for over a year now.

Entirely subjective. For me it gets too much. (But then, I'm not really talkative in RL either). I didn't mean to say that it applied to everyone.
Well not more talking I suppose is the reason, but just more familiarity or closeness is what you get out of them; and instant chat allows for different kind of socialization than what you get from forums. However IRC has been around for a few years(apparently since 08), so there is kind of a need for a venue for the newer members to interact without the dominance of veterans.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I'm on IRC \: D/ We generally like new blood, but I think we scare them away with our enthusiasm because it's rare new people join. We just want to warmly caress their private parts ),:

Have you ever been on irc, escy?

I like that you challenge my opinions, even though I sometimes find it nitpicking or misunderstanding what I'm saying. Maybe it means I just need to be more clear in my writing.

Well, maybe the skype group has gotten better. I don't think I would be welcome there, though. Maninachair might approve, though. He's like my butterfly <3

H1N1

Banned
Local time
-->
New blood on IRC? That's a new concept. Only old school folks even know what IRC is anymore these days.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Last week there was this new guy who claimed he was a lurker on this forum. Steamy! WHERE ARE YOU STEAMY COME BACK IM NOT DRUNK

H1N1

Banned
Local time
-->
Maybe it was me Minuend. Or maybe it wasn't.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Did you call yourself something steampunk steam something?

If so you should come back

Actually, you should probably come back regardless ! Or we will rape our idea of you while you are gone !

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I didn't know your handle, so I'm not sure.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 6:22 PM
-->
The skype group seems to flow between serious conversation and what I would term 'arena speech'. I'm lurking pretty hard.

Top Bottom