• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Selling 780ti + Watch Dogs 2 key

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 11:49 AM
-->
As the title says I'm looking to sell these two items preferably together. I could also probably throw in a Logitech G710(cherry blue mech).

The gpu would be a replacement for an RMA I'm waiting on (I'll test it thoroughly beforehand). I'm asking for $220 before P&P, $250 with the keyboard.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 1:49 PM
-->
I didn't know the G710 came in blue. I thought they were only brown and red.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I didn't know the G710 came in blue. I thought they were only brown and red.
Might be thinking of Corsair? But yeah G710+ = brown, G710 = blue.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I have a G710+ Red (that I don't use). Red is best.

Weird, I don't remember a cherry red variant but I'll take your word for it.
Are you looking to buy any of the items?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Weird, I don't remember a cherry red variant but I'll take your word for it.
Are you looking to buy any of the items?

Not particularly, sorry. I have 2X 980s, I don't think I need a 780 Ti. Great card though.

What did you pick up instead? 1080?

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
Today 7:49 PM
-->
Before Brexit, I would've snatched that shit right up ('cause $250 was like, what? £35? ;)).

I think I'm still using a bloody 670 GTX. If that's even a thing. I stopped caring about model numbers and the like after the Geforce 3 Ti500. It took me a bloody year to save up for that bastard as a wee laddie.

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->
Before Brexit, I would've snatched that shit right up ('cause $250 was like, what? £35? ;)).

I think I'm still using a bloody 670 GTX. If that's even a thing. I stopped caring about model numbers and the like after the Geforce 3 Ti500. It took me a bloody year to save up for that bastard as a wee laddie.

You could pick a GTX 780 ti for £155 from a high street shop called CEX. Or something a bit more modern. We're on 10 series now and you could get a basic 1060 for less than £200 now if you look around.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Yeah, I'm vaguely aware of the latest gen. Aren't the mobile equivalents operating within a 10% margin of the full fat desktop versions? If so, holy shit.

Sadly I don't have time the game these days. That being said, I recently picked up Dishonored 2; I shall be playing it over Christmas.

At present I have an ok i5 rig with aforementioned card, an SSD and 16GB of RAM.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Not particularly, sorry. I have 2X 980s, I don't think I need a 780 Ti. Great card though.

What did you pick up instead? 1080?
Ah okay then, nice specs.

1070 on the way yeah, I wanted to wait though cause pascal prices are ridiculous atm.

Yeah, I'm vaguely aware of the latest gen. Aren't the mobile equivalents operating within a 10% margin of the full fat desktop versions? If so, holy shit.

Sadly I don't have time the game these days. That being said, I recently picked up Dishonored 2; I shall be playing it over Christmas.

At present I have an ok i5 rig with aforementioned card, an SSD and 16GB of RAM.
I think shipping int'l would've killed the deal, I'll trade you Watch Dogs for Dishonored though. :D

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Not a chance! :>

It's actually the CE with a replica of Corvo's mask. I'm such a man child :(

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Not a chance! :>

It's actually the CE with a replica of Corvo's mask. I'm such a man child :(

I bought it on steam, but haven't played much of it yet. Its been all Forum Mafia for the last few weeks. It might be one of them sleeper games that I end up playing one day and then just can't stop playing it. It is pretty fun though. I really only got past the into though. I used the train thing >.<

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Did you play the original? It was (is) an utterly superb game. It came from absolutely nowhere - it wasn't remotely on my radar as I hadn't even heard of it. A friend told me that it was clearly inspired by the Thief series, so I gave it a go.

Couldn't put the damn thing down. Such a fucking awesome, awesome game. The second is better in some ways and worse in others - imo, ofc. Overall it's definitely worth your time.

Also, what forum Mafia? Did I miss a game? :mad:

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Did you play the original? It was (is) an utterly superb game. It came from absolutely nowhere - it wasn't remotely on my radar as I hadn't even heard of it. A friend told me that it was clearly inspired by the Thief series, so I gave it a go.

Couldn't put the damn thing down. Such a fucking awesome, awesome game. The second is better in some ways and worse in others - imo, ofc. Overall it's definitely worth your time.

I'll Keep that in mind.

Bro, I have played forum mafia on almost 10 sites.

Join me in a game sometime. Just let me know when and where.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=LicketyQuickety

These are most of my games.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
I'm off on my Christmas hols after today until the 3rd of Jan, so perhaps some Christmas mafia-ing might be on the cards!

I also have the in-laws coming over from Spain this year, so I'm also sorted for childcare :smoker:

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I'm off on my Christmas hols after today until the 3rd of Jan, so perhaps some Christmas mafia-ing might be on the cards!

I also have the in-laws coming over from Spain this year, so I'm also sorted for childcare :smoker:

I'd be down regardless, but I really hope I die in a few games so I can manage my games better.

Was thinking of playing with you on a site other than Mafia Scum because of what you said about having to get back to rl on the 3rd. MS game can last weeks, if not months.

You might like TeamLiquid's meta. Otherwise we could go to SC2Mafia. Any place is really fine by me.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
I need to be in a community which is new to it. To me, a large part of the fun is derived from nobody having a clue what they're doing or what is going on. When you start adding 'optimal strategies' and other (imo) inane bullshit in to the mix, it really waters it down.

Ni, I think. I like to go on my gut. In previous games (not on here) I've been very good indeed at picking the scummers out. Could've been luck of course.

[EDIT] could also be Te. When you start getting into the intricacies of the various strategies one may employ, that is (to me, at least) more of a Ti thing. Te just wants to bottom-line everything and move the hell on. I have little time or patience for learning the various facets of something which, although fun, doesn't really net me any real / beneficial gains in RL. I can't justify the expenditure of time on what is essentially a novel distraction.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I need to be in a community which is new to it. To me, a large part of the fun is derived from nobody having a clue what they're doing or what is going on. When you start adding 'optimal strategies' and other (imo) inane bullshit in to the mix, it really waters it down.

Ni, I think. I like to go on my gut. In previous games (not on here) I've been very good indeed at picking the scummers out. Could've been luck of course.

[EDIT] could also be Te. When you start getting into the intricacies of the various strategies one may employ, that is (to me, at least) more of a Ti thing. Te just wants to bottom-line everything and move the hell on. I have little time or patience for learning the various facets of something which, although fun, doesn't really net me any real / beneficial gains in RL. I can't justify the expenditure of time on what is essentially a novel distraction.

INTJs kinda have that "I'm not sure of the details, but I can tell you what is going to happen in 50 years, if you're interested in listening"

In truth, I've seen newbs who are better players than me because they notice more relevant details and can expound on what they are observing much better than I can.

If you are good at logic, there is a really good chance that you are good at Mafia.

I am an utter oddball. I notice the weirdest shit and it isn't always helpful.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I bought it on steam, but haven't played much of it yet. Its been all Forum Mafia for the last few weeks. It might be one of them sleeper games that I end up playing one day and then just can't stop playing it. It is pretty fun though. I really only got past the into though. I used the train thing >.<

The first is a must play. I haven't played Thief, but I'd compare it to a mix of Bioshock and Half-Life. Their next game Prey is worth checking out as well.

Also QuickTwist I think you should be made mod for the rpg section to keep the mafia games going here.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Also QuickTwist I think you should be made mod for the rpg section to keep the mafia games going here.

Thanks, but I am not exactly leadership material. As much as I would like to continue to play and mod games here even though I can play elsewhere, I think rb might actually be a better player than me. I have a very unconventional style - I am bad a proper play. rb has a much better ability to play in a standard (read: logical) way and honestly, I am the type of person who needs a shit ton of experience to even be decent at the game. BUT, I was thinking of throwing a game in the queue to see if anyone wanted to play another game here that I could host since the other one died like a half inflated woopie cushion. Plus, it would be really weird if the current mod of that forum has a "to be" mod of the forum blacklisted.

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->

Oh, you'll like gaming with me then! I'm pretty much either, "I'm just die every time I respawn," or "I don't know what hell is going on but we're winning and racking up the kids with this thing I picked up! Is it that way? Kill them all!"

Fuck nuances of strategy. Just tell give me an objective and we'll either win or I'll embarrass everyone. There is no in between.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Just tell give me an objective and we'll either win or I'll embarrass everyone. There is no in between.

Hell yes!

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Thanks, but I am not exactly leadership material. As much as I would like to continue to play and mod games here even though I can play elsewhere, I think rb might actually be a better player than me. I have a very unconventional style - I am bad a proper play. rb has a much better ability to play in a standard (read: logical) way and honestly, I am the type of person who needs a shit ton of experience to even be decent at the game. BUT, I was thinking of throwing a game in the queue to see if anyone wanted to play another game here that I could host since the other one died like a half inflated woopie cushion. Plus, it would be really weird if the current mod of that forum has a "to be" mod of the forum blacklisted.
Is redbaron even active anymore?

I believe you have the most experience in the game, plus you seem to have the most interest in it among us here. That makes you the best to lead by example.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Is redbaron even active anymore?

I believe you have the most experience in the game, plus you seem to have the most interest in it among us here. That makes you the best to lead by example.

Its not up to me.

Top Bottom