If you wish to use this site you must agree to the use of cookies.

• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Saddest Video Game Character Death

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
What's your vote for the saddest every in a video game story line.

My vote goes to Aeris of Final Fantast VII.

Titus in FFX

Jennywocky

guud languager
I admit to feeling very winsome over Katrina's death in Heroe's Quest IV (?) shadows of darkness. Even if she wasn't a very good person.

---

In Telltale Games "The Walking Dead: Season 1" --
The main character you play as, Lee. yeah, you're kind of hosed regardless. But what's heartbreaking is who you do it for, and how it's finally the most you can give her there at the end... Devastating.

am i the only one that didn't embed properly for?
No, its going to be like this for everyone from now on, apparently. Ragnar doesn't want to fix it because it goes against his values for what a forum should be.

Adaire

Madspinistrator
Heads up, spoilers.

The ending of Shadow of Colossus was a monument to despair. I felt I had the ground ripped out from under me. I still think about that game a decade later. Although you may argue that you don't exactly die. At least Agro was ok.

Also my eternal love for Mark Hamill's Joker made me go 'Nooooooooo' out loud at the end of Arkham City.

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
The daughter in the Last of Us?

Also, depending on how you ended it, some of the endings to Dragon Age Origins.

Hmm, @Quicltwist, I almost forgot that the ending of FFX was almost tear inducing. I thought it was almost ruined by the, "I hate you!" Just before the battle, but it still managed to work.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
In Telltale Games "The Walking Dead: Season 1" --
The main character you play as, Lee. yeah, you're kind of hosed regardless. But what's heartbreaking is who you do it for, and how it's finally the most you can give her there at the end... Devastating.
Heh, oh yeah. I watched a let's play of that game.
Was actually kind of shocked at the end. The person helping her was gone. Everyone was gone. Freaky. I think something like that is enough to emotionally cripple some people.

Cognisant

Condescending Bastard
Sif in Dark Souls was pretty sad.

Top Bottom