• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Round 5: Comparing Mangos and Strawberries

Which is better, mangos or strawberries?

• Total voters
Local time
Today, 15:10

peoplesuck

doesnt approve of your life choices
Local time
Yesterday, 22:10
is there a dog vs cat thread? we need one..
:confused:

strawberries

Polaris

Radioactive vision
Local time
Yesterday, 17:10
This poll is rigged.

Saying that one prefers strawberries by default makes one a hardcore mangoist. Mangoism is infiltrating all fruit salad as one will realise upon observation of frequent strawberry - mango associations.

Down with mangoism! :beatyou:

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday, 21:10
Man, I just went through all five polls. As it turns out, I'm 3/5 idiot. Anyway, Red Baron, you've neglected all of my favorite fruit, which is a damnable offense. Italian plums, golden kiwi, ruby grapefruit, and raspberries reign supreme in the edible world.

Local time
Today, 15:10
This poll is rigged.

Saying that one prefers strawberries by default makes one a hardcore mangoist. Mangoism is infiltrating all fruit salad as one will realise upon observation of frequent strawberry - mango associations.

Down with mangoism! :beatyou:
I wholeheartedly deny all claims of mangoism. If I'm a mangoist, how come I have mango friends? Huh?!

You do have a point about fruit salad though...

Man, I just went through all five polls. As it turns out, I'm 3/5 idiot. Anyway, Red Baron, you've neglected all of my favorite fruit, which is a damnable offense. Italian plums, golden kiwi, ruby grapefruit, and raspberries reign supreme in the edible world.
Fear not my dear Yellow. All fruits will have their turn to contend for the title of the Greatest Fruit in the World in due time. Unfortunately I'm a somewhat easily distracted pineapple and it took me nearly 2 years of intense procrastination to start the next round of competition.

Local time
Today, 04:10
Mango all day... nah but I picked mango.

High quality Strawberries which have been grown under the right circumstances do beat mangoes. Maybe I picked the wrong fruit. Mangoes are usually tastier but them swedish strawberries do beat mangoes.

How on earth did the banana lose? :( Also I greatly approve of this initiative.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday, 18:10
Hmm...I was told if I voted for strawberries, there would be pizza.

...now I think that was a lie. :(

Local time
Today, 04:10
mango, cherries and prickly pears are the best fruits and if u disagree with me then ure wrong

Jennywocky

guud languager
Local time
Yesterday, 23:10
Damn you.

Mad scientists must merge the two somehow, into the strawmango. I can't afford to lose either of them.

Top Bottom