• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Returning Member

Foxman49

Subsisting
Local time
Yesterday 11:01 PM
-->
Hi everyone,

I'm back after being gone a little while. It was about a year I think. Not sure if anyone would remember me, I wasn't very active. Anyway, life's been a bit strange. Graduated college a few months ago, still trying to figure out what exactly to do with my life, and am recovering from quite the ankle injury. Ah well, could be worse, could be better. Good to see everyone again though. How's life been for all of you?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 4:01 AM
-->
Life's been like a roller coaster.. ups and downs, smiles and frowns, the occasional breakdown , and ever increasing costs.. but a whirlwind of a ride that's for sure

Welcome back.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
Today 1:01 PM
-->
Life has been lively thanks, I hope it stays this way at present anyway. A non lively life may show some problems in the way of a live life. I hope the ankle recovers in a timely fashion, if the short term hindrance causes enough stress it could speculate to larger problems. Be careful out there, the world can be a wondrous but unforgiving environment.

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
By all means welcome back, and by all means do the physical therapy for your ankle even if you want to strangle kittens from the boredom and pain.:)

Terran

Local time
-->
I am also kinda returning. The website hasn't changed at all it seems (thankfuck).

Foxman49

Subsisting
Local time
-->
Life's been like a roller coaster.. ups and downs, smiles and frowns, the occasional breakdown , and ever increasing costs.. but a whirlwind of a ride that's for sure

Welcome back.

Whirlwind of a ride for damn sure.

Life has been lively thanks, I hope it stays this way at present anyway. A non lively life may show some problems in the way of a live life. I hope the ankle recovers in a timely fashion, if the short term hindrance causes enough stress it could speculate to larger problems. Be careful out there, the world can be a wondrous but unforgiving environment.

Well the recovery hasn't been timely, but it's getting better. I'll be careful

By all means welcome back, and by all means do the physical therapy for your ankle even if you want to strangle kittens from the boredom and pain.:)

Oh yeah definitely. I've been building strength in the muscles for the past week and a half. My master at the martial arts school I go to (incidentally where I got injured...) said he also work on some physical therapy with me once I'm healthy enough to return, which will be very helpful.

I am also kinda returning. The website hasn't changed at all it seems (thankfuck).

Yeah, it doesn't seem too different. The archives have become a lot more extensive though. I'll probably notice some more differences once I've lurked around long enough.

Terran

Local time
-->

Welcome back.

Hope you're okay sinny. You change your pic?

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 9:01 PM
-->
Welcome. What brings you back? What would you like to do with your life?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Top Bottom