• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Post your Big Five test results

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 9:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

http://similarminds.com/big5.html

I'm quite balanced on I/E

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:01 AM
-->
Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||| 20%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

I think this test definitely favors high scores.
I dont think I'm selfish, I just don't care to be there for overly emotional people, it drains me out, and I never know how to respond.
Sometimes when I try, it may come across as if I'm not trying, when I do care. People often said to me "well thats not good enough." Learned my lesson and gave up.
Emotional people want emotional people for help..
I'd rather walk away than stare at them blank-faced.
I've never watched more than 1 minute of a soap opera, and when crap like that plays out in real life, I walk away because changing channels doesn't work.

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
I know what you mean. I have tried many times to help emotional people... It really doesn't work. I've tried to rationalize everything for them, gave them calming thoughts, put the whole situation they were in in perspective... It doesn't work. They just need hugs and 'Awww you're so sad let's go eat chocolate' help or something I guess.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Today 3:01 PM
-->
Extroversion: 10%
Orderliness: 30%
Emotional Stability: 48%
Accommodation: 26%
Inquisitiveness: 86%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

^_\\

Local time
Today 8:01 PM
-->
"I use difficult words"

lol.

Extroversion||||||||||40%Orderliness||||||||||34%Emotional Stability||||||||||||||56%Accommodation||||||||||34%Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||80%

I think my emotional stability and extroversion scores are too high.

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 10:01 PM
-->
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 26%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Seems Bird is the only "nice" person in here.

Anyways,

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability ||||||||||||| 52%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 68%

terraxceles

Fufufufu.
Local time
Today 11:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

I would have thought my emotional stability scores would be much lower. Either it doesn't mean what I think it does, or I have been dishonest with my answers...

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
Yeah, I must say that I find the MBTI test better, even though the Big Five is the 'modern version'... I identify better with my MBTI test results.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||||| 46% Orderliness |||||||||| 38% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56% Accommodation |||||||||||| 50% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%

I picked the middle option on most of them, a notch or two with some where I felt a slight preference.

Iximi

Local time
Today 1:01 PM
-->
"reclusive", "unassertive", "overly flexible", "random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment", "overly selfish", "uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others", "not very practical".

And this is the "most accepted personality model in the scientific community"? Fuck.

Stoic Beverage

has a wide pancake of knowledge
Local time
Today 2:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 32% Orderliness |||||||||| 34% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 78% Accommodation |||||| 22% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

^_\\

Local time
-->
does anyone know if the descriptions they give are backed up well or is it just test-retest reliability + predictive value? If so you could replace the category "extroversion" with "cookie monster" and get the same results. Anyone know where they get their descriptions?

Afaik it's not supposed to be a progressive self development thing like the mbti so giving explanations that tell you you're too this that and the other can't be explained as encouragement to becomee more extroverted/conscientious/emotionally stable/agreeable/open.

Maybe it's just the test.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Similarminds.com is a pretty terrible site and their other tests are just as bad. Don't bother with them.

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Emotional Stability at 68% and Inquisitiveness at 70%. I got the RCUEI type. It's a semi thing on that type. Alot of if I agree with but the rest doesn't really match me "Does not want to better to world" "Does not second guess self" "Is not a perfectionist" "Tendency to only believe in self" etc.

Oh and I got the, uhh.. Unstructured type? Whatever that is, lol. Read it and it's basically the opposite of RCUEI "Likes crowds" "Lots of energy" whereas one of the first in RCUEI is "Doesn't like crowds" "Low energy" Hmm. I think that I'm going to side with Anthile and call that side terrible. Because it kind of is.

EDIT: I remember last time I took it I got the "RLUEI" Type. Which is pretty much the stereotype of an Emo..... Which I'm. Not. Not at all. "Attracted to things associated with sadness" Right.

mke2686

Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 14%
Orderliness |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Accommodation |||||||||| 32%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI

Read the description of the RCUEI. It made me seem much colder and selfish than i actually am...

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
I took it again. Two times.

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||| 20%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Still about the same, but a little different.

I apparently am an RCUEI... It seems about right, except that I'm not THAT cold. I do care about the welfare of others... I also am Unstructured, which is almost exactly right.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 14% Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74% Accommodation |||||| 30% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Keep taking it DT until you are sure you can pass.:D

Roboman

Local time
-->
Extroversion 10%
Orderliness 42%
Emotional Stability 90%
Accommodation 20%
Inquisitiveness 88%

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 4:31 AM
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accommodation |||| 14%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Hmmm... I'm not that nasty, I just don't have illusions as to who's benefit my actions are for... I would not even consider myself more selfish than the next man. The rest makes sense to me though.

Haiduc

Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||| 28%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

I think my accommodation is slightly higher than that. The thing I got most out of this when I did it before was that I realised I'm actually fairly neurotic, which helped explain a few things.

Beyond that, I'm a RLUEI apparently, which is good because I've always wanted to be an egyptologist... or an assassin!

;):confused::phear:

Ex-User (4771)

Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||| 18%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Your Primary type is Egocentric
(the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)
I disagree with the egocentric but holy shit RCOEI sounds extremely accurate

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Tomorrow 5:01 AM
-->
RCUAI. the U/O is probably balanced, the others more clearly expressed

They should make the system more emotively neutral. Nothing necessarily wrong with being "egocentric" or "limbic", compared to "agreeable" or "calm". Centred scores should be considered the typical ideal.

Grove

Wait.....now what?
Local time
-->
Inquisitive

Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

boredwolf

^_^
Local time
-->
Extroversion-22%
Orderliness-34%
Emotional stability-46%
Accommodation-26%
Inquisitiveness-32%

:cat:Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Last edited:

Dimensional Transition

Local time
-->
:cat:Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Are you an INTP?

boondockbabe

I am a little cold hearted
Local time
-->
Extroversion||||||||||40%
Orderliness||||||||||||||||70%
Emotional Stability||||||||||||50%
Accommodation||||12%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||74%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private. -
Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

I think I'm very practical otherwise I had already expected the rest

Vrecknidj

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%

I didn't find the test particularly useful. Too many pointless questions.

"I would take a 10% raise to move to a job where I did theoretical research all day."

There is WAY too much that this leaves out. Where am I moving? What kind of research? What is the standard of living there? How will my wife and kids be affected? How long will that job last?

Pointless questions, even hypothetically.

Dave

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Your Primary type is Inquisitive

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
Re: Fixing MBTI misunderstandings with Big Five

So, it seems when people misinterpret MBTI, these are the basic errors:

- assuming that being I vs E is just about how social or outgoing you are
- assuming that S vs N is about being open to new ideas, preferring what is concrete rather than what is novel or interesting
- assuming that F and T is about how emotional you are, or about how much you like people or something
- assuming that J vs P is just about how organised/structured you are

Now, there may well be correlations between those things, but they are by no means the defining factors. Yet, clearly these are things which are intuitively clear personality divides in the eyes of the average person, and since the MBTI tests don't exactly help, people assume this is what MBTI is about - which is not the case. However, the fact that this means of division is so readily apparent implies that we should have some test which measures it, so that discussions can continue as they usually would.

Fortunately, it just so happens that this is exactly what the Big Five test measures. It seems then to be a good idea, that whenever someone is misusing MBTI in such a way, that they be pointed to the Big Five test.

^_^

Problems I foresee:

Big Five dichotomies are too non-neutral. The divisions need to be framed such that no side sounds like they are "better" than the other side, e.g. not calling people "neurotic" or "egotistical".

Presumably being close to centre (within 1 STD perhaps) would be described as ideal, but even then it has to be noted that extreme scores can work well for certain purposes.

We need a reliable/valid test to point people to. Which will it be?

edit: decided to branch this off into a new thread

Starfishtea

Memer
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 34%Orderliness |||||| 22%Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%Accommodation |||||| 28%Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Eimantas

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 52% Orderliness |||||| 26% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 84% Accommodation |||||||||| 32% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Tomorrow 2:01 AM
-->
Eh. Same as y'all low on extroversion,orderliness, and accommodation. We get high on emotional stability(really weird.. I actually have a very violent temper that sits under my relaxed attitude) and inquisitiveness.

RCUEI = INTP
RCUAI = INFJ

Death

..still alive
Local time
-->
Openness 86%
Conscientiousness 38%
Extraversion 33%
Agreeableness 63%
Neuroticism 28%

Openness
This trait refers to the extent to which you prefer novelty versus convention. Approximately 85% of respondents have a lower openness raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who is far more intellectually curious and sensitive to beauty than most. You might say that your beliefs are individualistic and frequently drift towards the unconventional, and that you enjoy your imagination and the exciting places it takes you!

Reflective question: What place do you think that tradition has in society (if any)?

Conscientiousness
This trait refers to the extent to which you prefer an organised, or a flexible, approach in life. Approximately 8% of respondents have a lower conscientiousness raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who is impulsive and whimsical, and fine with it! From your responses it appears that you would say that sometimes decisions need to be made quickly, and that you make them quicker than most! You would say you are zany, colourful, and just generally great fun to be with... as long as someone isn't relying on you to get some work done.

Reflective question: How do you feel when you are working with someone who is very organised?

Extraversion
This trait refers to the extent to which you enjoy company, and seek excitement and stimulation. Approximately 8% of respondents have a lower extraversion raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who is quiet and somewhat withdrawn. Your answers describe you as someone who doesn't need lots of other people around to have fun, and can sometimes find that people are tiring.

Reflective question: How do you like to spend your spare time?

Agreeableness
This trait refers to the way you express your opinions and manage relationships. Approximately 44% of respondents have a lower agreeableness raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who gets along with people well, especially once they have proved themselves trustworthy to you. Your responses suggest that you do have a healthy scepticism about others' motives, but that doesn't stop you from considering others to be basically honest and decent.

Reflective question: In what situations are you co-operative? When do you enjoy competition?

Neuroticism (Emotional stability)
This trait refers to the way you cope with, and respond to, life's demands. Approximately 21% of respondents have a lower neuroticism raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who is calm and emotionally stable. Based on your responses, you come across as someone who is rarely bothered by things, and when they do get you down the feeling does not persist for very long.

Reflective question: When do your emotions (or lack of emotions) get in the way of good decision making?

I took this from Facebook app called myPersonality..

Nocturne

Vesper.
Local time
Today 12:01 PM
-->
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion||||||30%Orderliness||||||||||36%Emotional Stability||||||||||||||||68%Accommodation||||||24%Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||72%

Hmmm... Somehow my results turned out looking like this.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I have difficulty answering the questions in this test.

I like order: well I like it, but I am not at all orderly in any sense of the word. If this is a measure of orderliness then I would be answering in the wrong direction.

I am more controlled than random: I don't believe i random behavior, but I make no effort to control it either.

I would take a 10% raise to move to a job where I did theoretical research all day: I don't have a job, and I'm not doing your theoretical research for free.

I know I'm probably over thinking it, but that's sorta what I do. If I answer the questions untruthfully in order to get the results I desire, then the test isn't of any use to me at all... I have this problem with many tests I take. What do you guys do?:confused:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Ew. Apparently I've already taken it. I wonder what past Hado was doing right that present Hado is unable to do?

natg989

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

CLOfriendOSE

Local time
-->
<div align="center"> <table style="color: black; background: #dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="270"> <tr> <td style="color: black; background: #eeeeee"> <div align="center">Big Five Test Results</div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><b>Extroversion</b> (54%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.<br> <b>Accommodation</b> (34%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.<br> <b>Orderliness</b> (42%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.<br> <b>Emotional Stability</b> (48%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.<br> <b>Inquisitiveness</b> (86%) very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.<br> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/big5.html">Take Free Big Five Personality Test</a><br><font size="1"><a href="http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html">Personality Test</a> by <a href="http://similarminds.com/">SimilarMinds.com</a></font></div>

Strange. I don't particularly like how the test frames questions and analysis. I also don't think categories are particulary exclusive of one another. Seems like a sham. For example, emotional stability assumes that all people experience emotions and also assumes that stability is an ideal. Or that Not being orderly has an effect on Work Ethic and Accomplishment? Really?

An this analysis of my type was actually offensive:
prone to addiction, often late, does not think things work out for the best, impatient, discontent, negative, opinionated, acts without thinking, preoccupied with self, easily frustrated, not that interested in others, act at the expense of others, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, acts wild and crazy, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, slow to forgive, takes charge, does not behave in way that is acceptable to society, pessimistic, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not usually happy, not calm in crisis, does not accomplish work on time, spontaneous, not on good terms with everyone, demanding, misbehaved, improper, avoids responsibilities, not willing to let things rest, acts out frustrations on others, has a need to maintain high levels of excitement, rarely prepared, often bored while working, aggressive, asks questions nobody else does, hard to reason with, likes to be the center of attention, acts without planning, retaliatory, asks many questions, quick to correct others, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not hard working, disorganized, loses things, unable to control cravings

Local time
-->
Extroversion||||14%Orderliness||||||||||||44%Emotional Stability||||||||||||46%Accommodation||||||28%Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||80%

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

It feels like it's just insulting me. At least I got the agnostic/atheistic tendencies going for me.

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
-->
Kind of sensing a pattern lol

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness ||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||||| 26%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

ummidk

Local time
-->
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
Your Primary type is Unstructured

Extroversion |||||||||| 34% Orderliness |||| 14% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86% Accommodation |||||||||| 36% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

jameslikespie

Local time
-->
Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||| 18%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Essence

Local time
Today 1:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||| 24%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 34%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Sounds about right, other than my whiplash mood. Once I feel betrayed or lied to, I tend to be quite venomous. Not very accommodating, I would think.

hitode-kun

Undead
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 32% Orderliness |||||||||||| 50% Emotional Stability |||| 12% Accommodation ||||| 22% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

Pssh

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||| 28%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 60%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

RLOAI. I've got RCUAI and RLUAI before