• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

phineas and ferb

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:00 PM
-->
ferb for IxTx?

phineas for ENFx?

guesses?

neodarkstar

lurker of the night
Local time
Yesterday 8:00 PM
-->
ferb for IxTx?

phineas for ENFx?

guesses?

ferb: INTP
n beacuse he always seem to just know and p because well hes always flexible he always has what phineas needs oh and he doesn't speak much seems quiet and comtemplative and occassionally says something really deep

phineas: ENTP
he invents things on a whim remember entps can be highly social creatures, and just somehow winds up in the spotlight that and he can talk himself out of anything plus he never started any long term project just an endless stream of spur of the moment idea from ne context

Last edited:

HsinHsin

ESL
Local time
Today 10:00 AM
-->
Agent P is my favorite.
Dr. Doofenshmirts, the evil scientist, is my second favorite.

Alomoes

Local time
Today 2:00 AM
-->
Actually, I am interested in this very much. I have my reasons. Phineas is possibly INTJ. I'm not sure, but it is very relavent to the type of a person I know.

Candice and Phineas a benificiary relation? With Candice being the giver? Obviously Phineas is the leader in this situation, so we'd look for Gamma-Delta relations with Ferb. Hrrm. Phineas is INTJ, and Ferb is ISTJ. Yeah, not going into it anymore.
http://www.socionics.com/rel/bn.htm

Top Bottom