• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/incident-of-2018-08-13.27381/

Orlando mom here!

Local time
Today, 01:04
Hi. I haven't been on an INTP mailing list or in an INTP discussion group for some time. I'm 38, live in Orlando, have a 15 month old daughter, 3 old-fart cats, a great dane, and an ENTJ husband. I was in school prior to pregnancy studying biology, but I am a stay-at-home mom for now. UCF was a little too much of a grind, anyway! My husband gets me into various MMORPG's, the current favorite being World of Warcraft, but he wants me to learn Civ IV at some point, too. In fact, he's on the phone with his friends up north playing Civ IV, now as I type this! I have a group that I started hosting on Care2 called Drive Aware For a Safer Traffic Environment in the hopes of helping people be more conscientious about their driving habits.

Dem's da berries.

Last edited:
Local time
Today, 00:04
Hey Wacky!

Is that your daughter in the avatar?

Warcraft is sooooo huge now! :eek: I've seen women get very jealous over their men spending so much time on it.

Orlando is beautiful!

Yes, I find that alot of drivers aren't as conscientious or considerate as I would like them to be. Seems like everyone just thinks of themselves! Assholes.

Welcome Here!

Local time
Thanks, Light!

That is indeed my daughter, when she was 12 months old. We were at Sea World when I took it!

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday, 18:04
Hi there, I'm a mum too!

Do you do much NAKing? (Nursing At Keyboard). My 6month old is generally happy to NAK, but Oh, for child-free time!

(Love them when they're sleeping;))

Vrecknidj

Prolific Member
Local time
I'm 38, live in Orlando, have a 15 month old daughter, 3 old-fart cats, a great dane, and an ENTJ husband.
How interesting! I am 40, and have two sons (18 and 13 years), 3 cats, one dog, and an ENFP wife. It appears we have much in common.
I was in school prior to pregnancy studying biology, but I am a stay-at-home mom for now.
What parts of biology? I have taught philosophy of science for years and always reserve about half my semester for sociobiology (my own favorite author in the field is Sarah Blaffer Hrdy).
My husband gets me into various MMORPG's, the current favorite being World of Warcraft, ...
I happen to be a gaming nut, but my focus is on around-the-table RPGs rather than computer-based games. Still, I am familiar with WoW thanks to my sons and have enjoyed the pencil-and-paper version of the RPG.
I have a group that I started hosting on Care2 called Drive Aware For a Safer Traffic Environment in the hopes of helping people be more conscientious about their driving habits.
I recommend a new name, DAFSTE is such a hard-to-pronounce acronym (but look who's talking, my username doesn't exactly roll off the tongue). However, I'm so glad you're doing that. People are generally ignorant of the relationship between their habits and the well-being of others on the road.

So happy to have met!

Dave

Top Bottom