• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

One Last Try at Actualization

infpmale

Redshirt
Local time
Today 10:02 AM
-->
If you understand, give credit where due, and pass along to those who may need actualization. Again actualization is a mental process, so it may take time to integrate into the mind. I may or may not be right, but its helped me so far for the last few days

(an understanding of Jung or MBTI is needed)

If you think its crap, no worries, no loss

Its called

'Shibu's Method'

1) Where Sensations are Collective Perceptions
2) Where Intuitions are Independent Perceptions
3) Where Thinking is Collective Decisions
4) Where Feeling is Independent Decisions

1) Where by Collective, I mean that which a larger group can agree upon
2) Where by Independent, I mean that which the individual can agree upon

The Attitudes needed for actualization;

1) Introverted Sensing: Independents could utilize collective perceptions
2) Extraverted Sensing: Collectives could utilize collective perceptions

3) Introverted Intuition: Independents could utilize independent perceptions
4) Extraverted Intuition:Collectives could utilize independent perceptions

5) Introverted Thinking: Independents could utilize collective decisions
6) Extraverted Thinking: Collectives could utilize collective decisions

7) Introverted Feeling: Independents could utilize independent decisions
8) Extraverted Feeling: Collectives could utilize independent decisions

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:02 PM
-->
When trying to convey some great insight it's better to build up to it first rather than blurt it out in your first post, y'know to contextualize the information, for example I could read this and accept it for what it is at face value but I still don't know what definition of "actualization" you're using, what you mean by attitude, extroverted, introverted, thinking, feeling, sensing, intuition, etc.

It's a pain, I know.

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
Today 10:02 AM
-->
No offense, i think its crap. It seems like your definitions are biased towards Fi-Te thinking, which cohere with you being reportedly INFP. Also, it is Se-Ni centric.

1) Where Sensations are Collective Perceptions
Se.

2) Where Intuitions are Independent Perceptions
Ni.

3) Where Thinking is Collective Decisions
Te.
4) Where Feeling is Independent Decisions
Fi.

Believe it or not, feelings and iNtuitions can be collectively agreed upon. Likewise, thinking and sensation can be very personal.

Beholder

What for?
Local time
Today 12:02 PM
-->
I assume that, being an INFP, you were probably somehow offended by or took the replies you got as a personal attack. Don't.
Just saying, as INTP's we will take any idea, regardless of whom it came from, deconstruct it and find all the possible inconsistencies, question any and all assumptions (and assume that they cannot simply be assumed). The goal of this however is not to "prove you wrong", "prove that I'm smarter" or anything of the sort, it is simply an effort to get to a Truth. We quite literally don't care in any way about the person behind the idea or any of his attributes (again this may sound offensive to you, but it's really not meant that way, or in any way).
Therefore the appropriate response would be: "Oh I see, how about this -[proceed to explain your newly revised theory]. How does that sound?/I don't get it, please elaborate./Oh I see, I guess there was nothing to this theory in the first place, nevermind." (Preferably the first option)

Please use this as a reference for all future interactions with INTPs, on this forum or otherwise, I assure you it will spare a lot of annoyances for both sides.

Beholder

What for?
Local time
Today 12:02 PM
-->
And of course feel free (even encouraged!) to refute anyone else if you believe they are mistaken, or that they misunderstood you etc'...

Top Bottom