• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Ohai I didn't see you thar

DarkPancake

Arbiter of Truth
Local time
Today 2:36 PM
-->
Hiya guys! (also ladies ;))
I am a sophomore in high school atm, and I am fairly interested in psychology and philosophy. I was born into a religious family and am still trying to figure out my way in the world. Not quite sure my stance on God yet.

I'm hoping by joining this forum I can learn a little bit more about myself and others as well! Wanting to get to know people seems like an extroverted quality, but I actually do like it. People interest me, just not people's favorite color. Or their favorite sport... Or what they had for breakfast... >.>

I'll try to contribute whatever I can to the forum. Most of my ideas aren't fully developed yet. And I'm probably not the smartest INTP. I read some of you people's posts and think, "Wow, I wish I had life that well thought out."

So yeah! I don't know how often I will post yet. I think that if I begin to feel like part of the community, then I will post more often.

p.s. This is the first forum I am going to try and actively participate in. :D

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
Today 1:36 PM
-->
Welcome to our forum. You seem like a pleasant sort. Keep that humble attitude up and you'll be well liked. Just remember that most of us talk out of our ass. We only appear to look like we have everything thought out.:D

Montresor

Banned
Local time
-->
I didn't have breakfast today it was terrible.

DarkPancake

Arbiter of Truth
Local time
-->
I guess technically speaking, that shouldn't annoy me then. You reporting on your lack of breakfast.

pixieness

you are meh
Local time
Today 9:36 PM
-->
In my room but I go out sometimes if there's coffe
First off, neat username. I don't know if finding completely random things funny is an INTP trait or not, but I do. I myself am a sophomore born into a religious family. I have now realised that the only religious person in my family is my father and my mother is pretending to be religious just to stay away from his borderline rage outbursts. In reality she is the kind of person who gets excited about new scientific discoveries and questions facts. I find that my stance against religion is expressed in this quote by Isaac Asimov: "I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time." I hope this helps. :)

Rocco

^^^ What he said
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->
I have to eat breakfast for the next week, cause otherwise I would never bee able to take the first daily dose of medicine marked "take before breakfast".

You sound a helluva lot more well-spoken and mature than I did as a sophomore. Don't be afraid to call BS or TL;DR on us. From what I've gathered, no one can show hurt feelings with impunity around here. It's such a breath of fresh air compared to other interweb-based social spaces.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 4:36 AM
-->
Welcome DarkPancake :)

We do have extraverted functions, it's just well hidden:D

Top Bottom